All Comments on 'Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 02'

by ScrappyPaperDoodler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SRWFSRWFover 2 years ago

OK I', fully enthralled now....

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to the next any eta?

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 2 years agoAuthor

Sl33pingforest: Very glad! This is the chapter I got stuck at writing a few months ago. As for the next, I’m going to submit today and hopefully with the holiday contest done it’ll be out by Tuesday-ish.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I quickly scanned the tags and comments on each chapter without reading (because if I start I know I'll get invested) but I didn't see anything to answer my main question: will you be (pardon my bluntness) turning this story into a partner-sharing orgy-clusterfrack? Meaning, will you be introducing new male characters to "stir things up" or "add conflict" and let the ladies "demonstrate independence and sexual freedom" or even simply to "make it hotter" sexually? Because, sue me, but that's a turn-off for me, particularly in incest/taboo, and I'm disinclined to start -and get invested in- a new tale if that's where it's eventually headed. No offense. I just don't need the disappointment, particularly these days.

|

From what I did read while skipping to the last page of each chapter, you have real skill, so I hope I'll be able to dive into a new universe of your creation. Finding new (to me) authors is awesome!

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 2 years agoAuthor

@anubelore: I think you won’t be disappointed and hope you’ll decided to read along.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Damn you for creating another excellent story to read and follow.

Dont know if im more upset at the doubts you have placed in my mind about natasha and her loyalty or love for oliver.

Or the fact you left me craving more of these characters and story.

If this story is anything like incesstant but with more action and plot then its foingbto be awesome to read.

Hurry up with next chapter please!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for responding!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Interesting, get better now

Scores 5/5

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

The idea a company can publicly only promote woman is silly. Lawsuits would be easy to prove

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A1. Thanks for an intricate story web. The usual run of the mill is not what you are writing. You are indeed A1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScrappyPaperDoodler@ScrappyPaperDoodler
LATEST (September 17, 2023) Hi everyone! I want to apologise for going radio silent for several months now. Life has been a clusterfuck and I'm only getting back to writing since a few days ago. It feels like my creativity is slowly coming back, but it's pushing me to make s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES