Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tecla nodded. "Yeah. It's automatic, natural, meant to be..."

"Yip... But sometimes I do worry. Not about any ol' cave-girl that he drags to his cave, but about my cave-sister... Sex is so much easier for you."

"Are you calling me a slut?!" Tecla scoffed.

"No!" Elle insisted. "I mean the sex -- the activity -- is a lot easier for you. I'm not as good at it."

Tecla spun in place, doing a 360 before throwing her hands up in defeat. "Honestly, I thought you'd be a total pillow-princess, but you're not. You're super hot--"

"Let's not talk about it," Elle demanded. "I know you're the sexy one, so I don't need to be judged--"

"You think I'm sexy?" Tec beamed.

The girls looked at each other with hearts full of expectation. As much as they were two unique and precious individuals, they were also very much the same. They wanted similar things and thought in similar ways, which meant there was little use for words between them. Communication could happen in total silence, and you could easily sense when they 'spoke' through nothing but the cycle of expressions on their faces.

Watching the girls when they really got into it with each other was always entrancing. Nevertheless, I interrupted with an important question.

"How are you two feeling?"

Elle shrugged. "How should I feel?"

"Well, our mother--"

"Fuck her!" Tecla declared, not even letting me finish a sentence. She would protect what we had against anything and anyone. Plus, she wasn't our mother's biggest fan to begin with. "She never took an interest, now she wants to tell us how to live? Fuck'er!"

Taking Tec's hand, I tried my best to provide brotherly advice. "We knew how people would react. Mom is doing what any parent would, but the important thing is she hasn't told us to stop."

"Only to piss off?" Elle interrupted. "Sorry, bro... I'm with my sister on this one. You should've told her that it's your house and your rules. You used to buy our bread for fuck's sake! Now she thinks she's the boss?!"

"Calm down," I soothed. "Think of this as a little holiday. Where do you guys want to go? C'mon, I've won this plane and now we get to use it... We need to use it."

I briefly explained to my sisters what happened to our old house. Suddenly, thoughts of being caught by our mother were shunted to one side as they understood the need to keep moving.

Elle rubbed her chin, chewed her cheek, and made a proposal. "America! We can go visit Mandy!"

"Mandy?" I quizzed.

"Amanda... Amanda Faulkner."

The full-name helped me click and I remembered the twins' best friend from school. "She lives in America now?"

Tecla nodded, buzzing with excitement. "All her life, she wanted to be a professional cheerleader. Now, she's actually on the squad for one of those big football teams."

I had a vague recollection of the girl, remembering that I used to judge her quite harshly. She was a not-so-good influence on the twins. Not a bad person, but definitely someone who valued looking good over acting good. Her dirty-blonde hair and flirtatious smile were paired with hips that never stopped moving.

Never. No matter what she was doing, they always swayed from side to side.

As a man, I liked that about her. As my sisters' guardian, I always thought she was a bit much, and counselled against spending too much time with her.

The States seemed like a good idea, though, and we made arrangements.

America... America, here we come!

45 • American Glamour

We settled on Los Angeles, since Skylar had worked there and knew the lay of the land. Amanda would fly in from Texas once she was done with her work commitments.

As our cars whizzed away from the airport, a man gave chase with a camera in hand; firing flashes of light in our direction. His lens wouldn't catch anything through our dark tinted windows, but his presence was frightening. Tracking flights wasn't a particularly hard thing to do. The paparazzi knew where we were and they were interested in us.

Alicia made an assurance: our people would keep them away.

Sian Thomas had been identified as the spy who betrayed my whereabouts to the men who tried to kill me. Back in London, we thought she was someone running away from an abusive partner -- using a charity that specialised in the practice to help her disappear. Now, we knew that was a cover for her exit-strategy, after she'd planted the listening device I so readily carried around in my pocket.

Finding a secure rental home in LA on short-notice was no mean feat. Our team worked tirelessly on the plane, looking for somewhere suitable.

We ended up picking a place in Beverly Hills. It was tranquil and out of the way, with a high-end security system that had been installed by the previous owner. The man was a tech billionaire who wanted old-school Hollywood glamour without the intrusions of the modern-era. He put every single gizmo money could buy into the place, without updating the aesthetics.

My sisters loved it.

The mansion reeked of glamour from an age before social media and reality television. The furniture was a little dated, and the decor a bit grim for the 21st century, but that only enhanced the feeling.

The girls rushed into the home and searched every corner for signs of celebrity and silver-screen history. They found photographs of parties held there, gawking at the sight of stars clinking glasses in the same rooms they now occupied.

After what was a reasonably long flight, I wanted to get some proper sleep. I left the twins to their exploration and went straight to the bedroom as our staff gave us space to adjust. On my way, I found what must've been the cigar lounge (judging by the smell).

A velvet sofa -- maroon in colour -- lined the one wall. It looked like you could seat eight people there. For some reason, that massive couch seemed more attractive than any bed... Maybe because it looked a little lived in, and a little less perfect than all the places I'd been since inheriting. So, with a smirk, I crashed onto the thing and settled myself for a nap.

There was something incredibly comfortable about the cigar lounge and its oversized furniture. It was a place of manly relaxation, and manliness was precisely what I needed to channel in this dangerous world.

There was an evolutionary imperative that meant I had to guard my family. For that, I had to harness an inner-strength that we're all born with, but that fades once we grow used to modern comforts.


Back in Australia, the twins watched and accepted as I gave our cousin a soft kiss. Soon, she intended to join our relationship and I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of it. Nothing could be done about my mother's reaction to finding us. I only wondered how she's respond once it became clear Tash was also involved... Hell, I wondered how Tash's mother -- Aunt Olivia -- would react.

We could keep our secrets from the outside world, but the idea of fooling each other was a fantasy. I considered phoning Eve to try to start the process of reconciliation. In fact, I was going to call her, but then a happy sound snapped me out of that death-wish.

Through the windows of the room, I saw the girls giggling and running around outside. Then, I heard Alicia implore them, "Don't fall into the pool, girls! I prefer not to have to jump in there and fish you out."

My chief of staff's request was sweet and reminded me of an older sister scolding her younger siblings. That's the way Alicia felt to me, and I wondered what in the world I'd do without her.

The girls' giggles travelled throughout the whole house as they kept searching for relics to examine. Every time they found one, there'd be a brief pause in the noise. Then, they'd become overcome with awe and absurdity, and the laughter would start again. As they passed by the cigar lounge, their giggling stopped and conspiratorial whispering started.

"What are you two sneaks conjuring up?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

Elle's skin turned scarlet, which betrayed they were talking about something truly wicked. Only Tecla had the confidence to say it out loud. "We should grab a camera and make Mom a video... Rub what we have in her face."

I sighed. "Shame, Tec, let's not be cruel and give her a heart attack."

"Not even a small one?"

The cutesy tone of my sister's last words actually made me chuckle. "Come over here you two. This couch is heavenly."

More than happy to crash into my arms, Elle was first to join me on the sofa. While the couch may have been long, it was narrow. This left Tecla with an annoyed look on her face. She wanted to be snug with me, but not snug with her sister... In the long-term, that wouldn't work for any of us. They would need to get over their fear of even the smallest intimacy and physical affection.

All the macho energy in the room saw me take the initiative. "C'mon, Tec, is cuddling with your twin sister really the worst thing in the world?"

Tecla squinted, considering the question. "Hmmm... Maybe it isn't."

"So, join us. We're not going to do anything except maybe fall asleep. No funny business -- I promise!"

Tecla nodded, slowly and skeptically, and her eyes vibrated with curiosity as she considered her next move. She took one trepidatious step forward, then another. Elle shot out her arm, grabbing our sister and pulling her onto us. Frantic giggles followed as we crushed each other with arms and elbows, looking for a comfortable arrangement.

Eventually, we found positions that worked well enough to see us settle. My sisters were mostly on top of me; the rest of their bodies restricted to the edges of our daybed. They were also pretty much on top of each other as we made one big tangle of sibling love.

I resisted the urge to kiss and caress, keeping my promise to Tecla that there would be 'no funny business.'

After a rough day, we could simply relax in each other's arms. No sex and no sensuality. All it ended up being was a shared rest as we inhaled the incongruent fumes of the many cigars smoked over the years, and fell asleep...

• • •

The smell of strong liquor made my nostrils flare. It was a fragrance powerful enough to seize a grown man's lungs, and came from right under my chin. Then, I felt it: the wetness on my shirt where the brandy had been spilled.

Before opening my eyes, I heard a guitar being tuned. Elle's voice tried to harmonise as her sister nursed the instrument with an unsteady hand. It was a failed attempt at both ends; my girls slurring a drunken giggle.

"I'll get it right -- I'll get it right," Tecla insisted, strumming the chords.

Elle vehemently disagreed, swinging her arm out and grabbing a bottle of floral gin.

If the state of the room was any indication, the girls had been mixing their liquor, and that was never a good idea. Since they turned 18, they hadn't been big drinkers.

This was new.

With a bottle at her lips, Elle suddenly found herself incredibly funny. She set the bottle down and started giggling as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and shook her chest.

"Hey, Tec... Who am I?"

"Uhhh."

"C'mon, who am I?!"

Tecla pondered for a second as her twin kept shaking her boobs around. Then, it hit her... Who did they know who was boob-y?

"Are you Mom?"

"Yip, all tits and no personality!"

Tecla set her guitar aside as a fit of laughter hit her too. Now, she was the one flinging her top off. "Nah, sis, if anyone here is going to be the new mommy, it's me."

Cupping their breasts -- showing off -- the twins played at being 'mommy.'

"I'm more mommy than you!"

"As if!" Tecla challenged. "Mine are a little bigger, which means I win. Now, come suck on momma's titties, baby girl!"

Elle's jaw went slack and her eyes went wide at the invitation. Her expression of shock was tinged with curiosity, but still made her twin feel awkward about what she'd just said.

Trying to keep straight faces, the girls failed miserably and burst into cackling laughter.

"Ssshh," Tec mumbled. "We'll wake Olly."

I smirked. "I'm already awake."

"Oh, shit... Sorry, br... Br... Bro."

Elle echoed the sentiment, "Yeah... Sor... Sorry."

Sitting upright, I shook my head and looked the girls over. Despite the fact they somehow managed to spill booze on my shirt, I didn't mind getting woken up. But I didn't like the way they were drinking. Especially not after what I'd learnt about our father's death.

"You two shouldn't use liquor as a crutch. I know what happened with Mom was upsetting--"

"Oh, shuuut uuup," Tecla babbled before tackling me with all the weight of her slender body. "Crutch schmutz, we just wanna have some fun!"

My little sister's tongue was soon pushing past my lips and I tasted the story of her afternoon. The feeling of her touch and the lingering liquor that passed between us caused its own kind of drunkenness.

I let the kiss take me and I let her keep control as it turned wilder and wilder. Soon, Tec was making out with my whole face -- licking and kissing and leaving little love bites. As my hands ran up along her bare back and travelled over each nodule of her spine, she only grew more daring. Her pelvis started grinding against me with hardly any self-control as her drunk and horny 18-year-old brain shot off fireworks.

My sister broke our kiss with a gasp, remembering to breathe as she rolled her hips faster and faster, searching for friction. Her face was red with lust and intoxication, and she said whatever came to mind.

"Scratch my back... Claw at me... Move your hands lower... Please, please... Grip my ass and make me yours. Pretty please, Olly... Please let me be your little slut, bro... Let me be your bad girl..."

I started pumping my hips up and gave Tecla the friction she craved, but it wasn't enough. The motion and the words were causing adrenaline to mount -- the frustration of not being naked and inside her making it worse. I forced my arms underneath my sister's knees and up to her shoulders. With the next heave of my body I pushed myself onto my feet with almost supernatural strength. Now, Tecla's drunk body was completely airborne and folded up like a pretzel.

She loved it...

"I'm your nasty little ragdoll, bro..."

I grunted, spinning around to lay my drunk and lusty little sister on the couch. Just as I let her go, her twin pounced and had me by the crotch with her manic fingers clawing at my belt.

Elle soon had my pants down and my cock free, but the sight of the large and thick shaft gave her second thoughts about wrapping her lips around it.

She was too drunk for that, but there was a lot else we could do.

Trying to work her way out of her sweatpants, Elle clumsily spun around until she was leaning over with her mouth perilously close to her sister's pussy. For a few seconds, it didn't register how near they were to a casual touch. As soon as the two realised, they created a distance between them.

With hard work, Elle had managed to get her pants down, but not her panties. She wanted me to do the honours. "Do it, Olly... Make me screaaam!"

The adorable wiggle of my little sister's hips was all the invitation I needed as I casually slipped off her underwear. Her tight pussy was mine for the taking and I was licking my lips, ready to claim it. Before I could make my move, a second clean-shaven slit entered the equation as Tecla slotted in right next to her sister.

At first, Elle wasn't happy. "Euw! I can feel your ass against mine."

Tecla scoffed, "So? We're barely touching!"

"It's gay!"

"Boo hoo!"

"Tec--"

Before Elle could finish uttering her twin's name, I helped all her worries fade with the force of my cock pushing past the tightly drawn curtains of her labia. There was no way she could focus on anything else but the sensation of my length and girth filling her sex.

The tightness of my little sister's innie-pussy still amazed me, and even with real thrust behind my penetration, I couldn't get too deep. She shrieked as my cock asserted its way into her wet tunnel; stretching it open with might. I pushed in further and further, biting down on my lip to shut out any hesitation as her grip on my shaft became firm and constricting.

For her part, Elle's head simply swivelled forward and back; a happy inebriated smile remained scrawled all over her face.

"Nghhh... Yasss!"

Groping Elle's glutes with one hand, I let the other rub her twin's pussy, feeling the lips under my fingers before slotting a pair between them. She pushed back, craving more penetration as my thumb pressed against the rim of her tight asshole. I was now keeping both sisters entertained as they moaned drunkenly. Those moans turned as their voices broke, turning into the intoxicated howling of she-wolves in heat!

The way I sawed into Elle's pussy nearly split the slim and gentle girl in half, but she could take it. Especially when it was coming from the brother she loved and who knew her body better than anyone else. Her long black hair swung around wildly as she threw her head back and forth, arching and articulating every part of her body in time with our lovemaking.

"Nghhh... Fuck... Ohmigod, Olly!!!"

I was sending my little sister into overdrive; overwhelming her body, which only made me want to fuck her harder. She wasn't just any ol' cave girl, as she said on the plane. Oh no, she was mine, and I wanted her to feel it as I grit my teeth and my balls slammed against her skin with every heave. I was making her body shake every time we hit our limits, until the tremors turned to an earthquake! She went wild as her limbs shook and tongue went limp.

"Ngggh!" Elle slurred, as the liquor, the fucking, the jet-lag... It all conspired to make her holler like a woman possessed. The orgasm that flowed from her pussy came with heat and intensity. It gave me everything I needed to pull out fast, before the climax could transcend.

I slapped Elle's ass playfully for good measure, making sure she got all the attention she needed as I left her body a quivering wreck before making my move on her twin! Tecla yelped as I aimed straight for her core with one massive thrust into her vice-like pussy.

"Hah! Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

In that moment, Tec wanted to be a bad girl -- my bad girl -- and that's how I was going to treat her. I gripped her hips roughly and squeezed my fingers into her soft skin as I rammed myself as far down her fuck-hole as my brotherly-cock could go.

God, she was tight.

The friction was almost unbearable for the both of us, but lust saw us push past instantaneous orgasm as her hips started driving back into mine. She could take it all while still wanting more. She had no brakes, no limits, and no point that would see her back down! I gave her all I got and couldn't resist grabbing some of her long raven-hair in my hands -- yes, both hands -- pulling hard and yanking her neck back.

"Fuck!" she screamed; her face violent with animal-energy. "Fucking pull my hair, make me your sister-slut! I'm your little toy!"

I complied with a wild and wicked grin of my own as I started moving like a jackhammer in and out of Tec's pussy. Yes, I was close to erupting, and there was only one place I wanted to fill with shot after shot of cum.

Pushing and pushing harder, my cock started blasting ropes into my sister while I was still humping at light-speed. The amalgamation of feelings was so intense that I just keep going; way past the point I usually would and could. It was only when the utter wildness saw me stumble back onto my heels that I stopped to take a breath.

My cock was fucked raw and the girls' drunken bodies were spent. I felt like I'd taken advantage and treated them roughly -- and I had -- but the shit-eating grins on their faces told me they'd loved it.