Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair were identical in every single way, having carefully matched their makeup and ponytails to ensure you could hardly tell the difference. Both wore black fishnet crop tops that exposed their tight midriffs. Underneath, one wore a hot pink micro-bra while the other coordinated with a purple version of the same. The nails matched too: Long, manicured, and tantalising.

Their bodies were muscled but still soft; their alabaster skin flawless, and their curves stunning. Their matching black lace shorts hid just enough to create some mystery and revealed just enough to make my erection twitch again as I imagined what lay underneath. Both sisters wore lace-top fishnet stockings and seven-inch platform heels that matched their bras, causing me to name one Pink and the other Purple in my head.

"We got ourselves some dildos, bro," Tecla reported. "They're your size -- nice, long, big, firm and thick. Elle is already sucking hers... Listen."

As Tec brought the phone closer to her sister, I heard the slurping and sucking noises: The sound of my little sister with a rubber cock between her lips, closing her eyes and pretending it was my big brother shaft filling her up, stretching her lips, driving down her throat and making her gag.

"You've got your own toys," Tecla continued. "With us in your ears and their bodies in your room, it'll be like we're together. There's only one condition, brother dear: You have to be very descriptive. You have to tell us everything while we play with ourselves, laying on our king-size bed, getting the sheets all messy as our pussies get soaking wet..."

With a dry mouth, I responded. "Sounds like a deal."

Calling the Asian twins closer, I saw how they struggled to walk in their ultra-tall heels. The struggle only made the sight more erotic as they approached clumsily, excitement coursing through my veins. Once we were a foot apart, I put a hand around each's waist, watching as specks of light danced in their brown eyes. They moved a little closer, their warm bodies pressing against mine as the desire to kiss overtook us.

Over my earphones, I heard both my sisters whimper and moan, pushing me to act.

I instantly realised that Japanese girls kiss differently... It was all tongue. They shut their eyes tight, letting me suck on one and then the other as I alternated between the two gorgeous gifts. As I adapted to their style, they sent me to seventh heaven, and we made out passionately in their special way. Pulling them even closer, we found ourselves in a three-way kiss with our tongues, noses and lips pressed together: Sister kissing sister and me kissing them both.

Suddenly, the one I'd dubbed Purple became unsteady on her high heels, and I had to hold her tight to keep her from falling. Once she regained her balance, she sank to her knees more elegantly and her sister followed as the Asian twins started jostling for control of my belt, trousers and cock.

"What are we doing now?" Elle asked, sounding breathless. In her mind and in mine, we were together even though there was an ocean between us.

"Mmm, you're getting my cock out," I reported. "I'm so hard for you... I want to feel your lips wrap around the tip."

"Ahhh, I want to stroke it and make it leak, then taste it... I want to taste your cock, bro... Feel the cum hit my tongue as you tease me with it."

At that very moment, Pink took my shaft in hand and kissed the tip with love and affection. She passed it to her twin, allowing her sibling to do the same as both looked up at me with adorable eyes. Then, they kissed each other.

"You're making out, girls," I told my sisters, knowing the very idea would fascinate them.

There was no reply, but I could hear their voices rise in volume as they moaned: Their fingers and thumbs working with their dildos as they picked up the pace.

As Purple arched her back, she stuck out her tongue and turned to my balls, lifting my shaft to make room for herself. My cock laid across her face as she found the right angle, running from her chin to the edge of her hairline.

"Mmm, you're sucking my balls... You're ah... You're making my stomach twist into a knot and my cock feel so tight."

Tecla moaned into the phone. "I love sucking your balls. It makes me feel like such a good little sister."

The second Asian twin had waited for her moment, letting Purple settle in before bringing her ruby red lips to the tip of my cock. She started just sucking the end -- playing with it -- as part of me wondered whether she could take it all... I wondered whether I'd feel her throat wrap around my cock... Maybe she'd be too scared even to attempt it?

Well, I wanted us to try.

Slowly pivoting my hips, I started thrusting an inch at a time, challenging the petite Japanese courtesan to take more and more. Shutting her eyes tight, she let me experiment until I reached the entrance to her throat, and she pulled back.

"God, you're so sloppy," I remarked, looking down at the messy chins of my lovers as they repositioned.

Putting their lips on either side of my shaft, the twins started running their wet lips up and down the length of the rock-hard shaft. Their soft mouths transported me to heaven as Elle's voice hit my ears and sent me to a plane higher than the divine.

"Oh, Olly, we fucking love sucking your cock... We talk about it all the time..."

Tecla agreed. "We talk about how it feels -- about how having your big cock down our throats almost makes us feel like we're gonna fucking die, and about how that makes us so fucking happy..."

"We love it, bro. We love working our tight throats for our big brother, like good little sisters who want to make you happy..."

"We'd do anything for you, Olly... Ahhh, any-fucking-thing, just for our big brother."

I felt a tingle at the back of my neck as suddenly an urge overpowered the rational part of my mind, and I wanted nothing more than to ravage the throats of the bodies on their knees -- the gorgeous twins worshipping my cock; submitting to sex. But which one would I pick?

It was Pink's turn to try. Her sister backed off, letting her take the lead as she gripped my cock tight and led with her tongue. My hard cock slid into her warm mouth without any trouble, and I knew immediately that she wanted all of me. I pressed ahead -- there was no need to hesitate -- I reached the entrance to her throat, pausing for a second. Our minds were made up, and the gorgeous Japanese girl took all of me as we moved in concert. An incredible tightness encircled my shaft, and I felt release knocking at the door as my whole body shuddered and adjusted to the sensational feeling.

Gripping her head, I started pumping her mouth and throat like it was a sleeve. Her eyes watered, but her lips smiled; she wrapped her arms around my thighs and gave herself to me. Simultaneously, Purple kissed her sister's neck and cheek, rising to her feet as she dragged her nose up along my torso and squeezed my biceps. She hugged me tight, resting her lips against my shoulder as her whole body tensed -- as if she could feel my cock slam down her sister's throat through twin telepathy.

"Fuuuck," I groaned. "You're taking me down your throat. I'm fucking your mouth so hard... I'm... Oh, fuuuck!"

"Yes, Olly!" Elle shouted, with Tecla soon echoing. "Fuck our throats. Make us slobber and drool and make our pussies drip as that big shaft--"

"Ahhh!" Tec interrupted. "I'm so close! I'm so-so close!"

I was too...

"Let's cum together," I declared, pulling my cock out of my lover's mouth as I took a step back.

The Asian twins knew what I wanted, with Purple dropping to her knees again as they stroked me with four delicate hands; their mouths open and tongues out. I came like a firehose, groaning into the late night as blasts of cum covered their alabaster skin and outstretched tongues. Over the phone, I heard my sisters moan and whimper and struggle to breathe as they joined my orgasm from the other side of the world.

Once I was spent, I took a step back and crouched to retrieve my phone. I took a photo of the cute Japanese twins with their faces splashed with cum and the tips of their tongues touching as they held up peace signs and posed for the picture.

As I sent it to my girls in New York, they were all giddy in reply.

"Maybe next time we'll share like that too," Tecla proposed.

"Maybe..." Elle agreed.

Tecla was ready for me, commanding, "Now do their pussies!"

"I... I just need a second," I huffed, smiling from ear to ear as the perks of near-infinite wealth never seemed sweeter.

03 • Yuki and Miko

The sun's edge was over the horizon by the time the epic blowjob concluded. I still had my sisters in my ear as their gifts gently undressed me, massaging my muscles as I regained my composure. Then, I went to grab much-needed water before embarking on round two, leaving Pink and Purple to make out in bed with their bedroom-heels and sexy outfits still intact and ready to be torn off once I returned.

My head was in the clouds, and my body felt good. I had a happy tingle in my fingers and toes, but I still wanted more before turning all my attention to the Italy trip.

Over the phone, I could hear my sisters take sips of something refreshing, shuffling around cushions on their messy king-size bed as I made my way down the stairs. With some post-orgasmic dizziness and the dark, I almost slipped at the last step and fell on my ass but recovered with a yelp, rediscovering my balance as I hiked into the kitchen.

Now, I only had to figure out where the damn fridge was...

"This place is too fancy," I complained, making my sisters titter into my ears as I opened every cupboard and knocked on every likely-looking panel. The features were so sleek that you could hardly tell I was in a kitchen. As I searched, I asked about the girls' time in New York. "How's the new bodyguard?"

"O-M-G, Olly!" Tecla beamed, sounding somewhat besotted. "Anya is so freakʼn cool! She tells the best stories about all the amazing stuff she's done."

I chuckled. "You sound a little tipsy, darling."

Tec hummed. "We're having some wine, but I'm mainly drunk on sex... So, hurry up! I wanna play with my pussy again."

Feeling my cock flex, I was injected with a new sense of urgency -- my lust insatiable. Eventually, I found some double doors that seemed part of a panelled wall, discovering a butler's pantry where the fridge was hidden. Grabbing the biggest bottle of water I could find, I strode out only to rush behind the island as I realised that (one) I was naked and (two) my mother was standing right there!

"Oh... Uhm... I... Hi, mom..."

I dropped the bottle, scrambling to hide my nude body. Over the phone, the twins had figured out what was going on and burst into laughter, taunting and teasing as I tried my best to retain my modesty.

Our parent was half-asleep and hadn't noticed my state of undress, rubbing her eyes and stretching her legs. She was wearing a silk nightie that came precariously close to revealing her whole bust -- a set of breasts modified to be big, round, and totally perfect.

"Oliver!" she suddenly scolded. "I told you to get some sleep! This is why Alicia is so worried nowadays. She even came to me asking for help."

I blushed as, for some reason, seeing my mother all worked up made my cock go from a semi to a full-blown erection. "I... Uhm... I promise to get some rest on the plane."

"Why do you seem so on edge-- Oh... Oh!"

Finally registering her son's naked body, Eve spun around and hurried away. I caught a glint of a smile on her face, and her cheeks turned red just as she left the room. I rushed off in another direction and back to my bedroom, with my face as hot as the Earth's molten core.

"Ha ha!" Tecla teased. "Mommy caught you naked! Mommy caught you naked!"

"Not funny," I grumbled, feeling embarrassed.

My adventures had made me confident about my body, so I felt a strange sense of pride amidst all the angst. Still, the primary feeling was deep-deep distress, mixed with a near-lethal dose of pure adrenaline that had me all hopped up!

Elle focused on what mattered most to her, mewling into the phone as Tec kept up her naughty giggles in the background. "Are you ready to fuck some pussy, bro?"

"You used to be so sweet," I teased.

"I'm still sweet," Elle defended, raising the pitch of her voice to prove the point. "Now, answer, are you ready to fuck some pussy?"

"You mean, did getting caught by mom get him hard?" Tecla asked with a voice that purred and pitched with sly curiosity.

"I guess..." Elle conceded, sounding more than a little hot and bothered herself. "There's no shame in it, Olly."

Deciding laughter is the best tonic to soothe embarrassment, I joined in on the tease. "If you two were here right now, I'd have to enforce some kind of discipline."

"Spank me, daddy!" Tecla yelled, with Elle quickly calling her a freak.

"Hmmm, I'll just have to take it out on your stand-ins," I concluded.

"Yesss! That's what we want, right Elle?!"

Elle hummed in agreement, patiently waiting for round two of our long-distance game to start.

Gently nudging open the bedroom door, I found the Japanese sisters, Pink and Purple, precisely as I left them: In each other's arms, kissing and cuddling as they cleaned my cum off each other's lips and recharged their gorgeous womanly bodies. As they sensed my presence, they only drew each other closer -- out of excitement, anticipation, and preparation.

"Are you sure these two are sisters?" I asked, rubbing my chin at the sapphic sight.

"Why?" Tec responded.

"They seem very... Close."

"Ha! You're one to talk!"

Elle made a suggestion. "Oh, they're real sisters -- real twins -- and if you're not sure, I think you should take a closer look. Compare every last inch."

"Be very descriptive," Tecla reminded.

Bouncing from foot to foot, I nodded as if my sisters could see me. "What are their names?"

Elle answered, "One is Yuki, and the other is Miko."

As I reached down to grab my cock, I felt its fullness; it went from rock-hard to even harder. I was more than ready and more than willing.

Part of me loved proving that I could go again and again and again. That I could outpace and outlast my young and energetic lovers. Now, I had the attention of four women, and I wanted to show off...

Once I was a foot away from Pink and Purple, their cuddles ended as they scanned my body with keen interest. They laughed cutely, clambering on hands and knees to the edge of the bed with expectant expressions; tongues out. Stretching out my hand, I took Pink's and helped her onto her feet. She stumbled a little on her tall heels, and I realised just how compact she was. I had a masculine monkey-brain urge to pick her up and impale her on my cock -- to toss her onto the bed and spread her legs.

"Dammit," I mumbled. "I can hardly control myself."

Tecla entered my ear, having heard. "What do you wanna do, bro? Tell us."

The Asian twins were still in their slutty outfits. I wanted them naked.

Peeling off Pink's fishnet crop top, I revealed her little micro-bra, licking my lips as I realised the astounding size of my midnight companion's massive bust. Reaching around to unclasp the last bit of fabric, it dropped to the floor, and I saw her milky white tits in all their glory.

"Damn," I grinned manically. "J-cups from Japan. I can't wait to slide my cock between these bad boys."

Elle hummed. "You want to fuck those big tits, Olly? You want to feel them on either side of your big brother dick as you thrust forward and back? Ride that whore's chest like she's a pillow... Agh, do it... Please, Olly... Do it."

Replying with a wordless grunt, I reached out my hand to Purple and got her onto her feet, only to spin her around and push her forward so that she was leaning onto the bed with her hands on the mattress and her ass up in the air.

"Let's see what we're working with," I commented, grabbing her black lace shorts and pulling the garment down with one jerk.

I paused, swallowing hard.

"Wow... Such a pretty pussy."

"Is it tight, Olly?" Tecla queried, whining into the phone as she touched herself with her sister inches away, barely restraining cat-like whimpers right next to her -- my baby girls touching themselves as they listened to me unwrap their very special present.

I gripped Purple's ample pear-shaped ass and felt the firmness under my fingers. It was like dipping a toe into a warm bath -- an initial step before taking the plunge. Running the tip of my finger up along the Japanese girl's slit made her shuffle on her heels, bracing herself... My finger paused, giving her a second before I pushed it between her pussy-lips and into her tight hole.

"That's nice," I remarked, making my sisters hum into my ears.

Inserting a second finger made Purple adjust her stance again, and I slowly pumped the two digits in and out as she arched her back deeper. Withdrawing, I added a third finger, stretching the short and feisty Asian twin's pussy as my smile turned to a faux frown (exaggerated for our role play).

"Not that tight," I complained, keeping my fingers embedded inside Purple's cunt.

"Maybe the other one is tighter?" Tecla suggested, making me smile from ear to ear.

"You're such a naughty girl. Do you want me to check?"

"Uh huh," my sister replied, pleading.

Carefully removing my fingers from Purple, I gently rubbed her back to signal she could change her pose. She turned to face me, and I pointed my eyes at the floor. With a smile, she knelt and cupped my balls with one hand while squeezing my cock with the other. Her long manicured nails were befitting of a lady of the night and felt divine against my skin.

Yeah, it was divine, alright... But I wanted to play with her sister before a double blowjob got me spewing cum onto their pretty faces again.

Lowering myself into a squat, I offered her the four fingers I'd probed her pussy with and she took my hand in both hers. Bringing her own taste to her mouth, she sucked greedily, eyes closed and lips flexing.

"I love it when you taste yourselves."

Over my earphones, I heard the sound of my siblings taking the cue. They'd been rubbing their tight little pussies hard, fingering themselves as they imagined being with me -- imagined me ravaging them as only a big brother could. Their busy fingers got all wet, and now they were cleaning it up, addicted not just to their own taste but to desire itself... Lust, sex, deviance, hedonism, incest, taboo, power...

"Ahhh," I exhaled, pulling my fingers away from Purple as she pursed her lips and looked at me with hope for more. She was a very good girl, indeed.

Getting to my feet, I stepped back and took stock of the scene. One twin had her shorts bunched at her heels and was on her knees. The other was on her feet, still wearing her shorts but topless.

"I want to see how close these sisters are," I said, taking three steps back and waving my finger at the two girls by pointing from one to the other.

Understanding immediately, Pink -- who seemed the gentler of the two -- took her twin's hand and helped her to her feet as they got onto the bed together. They were not averse to making love. They seemed to enjoy that part of their job the most; the chance to be hand in hand, tongue on tongue, and in sisterly heat.

"What are they doing, Olly?" Tecla asked curiously.

"They're you, remember..."

There was a slight pause, and I swear I could hear my siblings swallow in unison before Tecla amended her question. "What are we doing, Olly?"

"You're undressing each other," I said. "You're taking off each other's tops and your little shorts. Your beautiful breasts are out, and you're cupping each other's perfect boobs... You're kissing your sister's nipples. Little pecks. Nothing serious."

123456...8