Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we navigated every corner of the compound, my phone rang. It was Cassandra Nash, the chief executive of Pellinore and someone I'd grown to trust as an essential ally. We'd only met in person once, but our calls had grown more regular as we began working together to uncover Liz Wharry's secrets.

"Mr Chairman, I hear you're in Italy," she greeted.

I shook my head with a dollop of irritation and more than a little amusement. "Keeping tabs on me again, Cassandra?"

"Only to ensure you're staying out of trouble," Nash replied, clearing her throat. "Are you there to have a look at the ship?"

"Yes. Do you have any idea what we might find?"

There was a moment's pause as the usually omniscient titan considered my question. I could tell she was at a loss without seeing her, having realised that her friend Elizabeth Wharry was more of an enigma than she'd ever expected.

"I never thought she could hide so much from me," Cassandra remarked, speaking to herself more than she was speaking to me. "We'd tackled some serious business in our time -- we were a team -- but now... Now, I don't know. I still can't get over the fact these people she mingled with replaced a whole human being."

It must have been hard for her, I thought. Yet, there was nothing I could do or say that would soothe her wounds and clarify her confusion. She wasn't a young woman anymore, and something about that made it seems so much worse -- that in her sunset years she finds out everything she believed was false.

The rumblings of the usually composed and collected CEO gave me goosebumps. We ended our call with a sense of dread. When lives are on the line, and you're fighting people with nuclear weapons at their disposal, you can't afford to have unknowns. We both knew that, but we couldn't face our ignorance.

Whatever was on that ship wouldn't be anything we could anticipate...

• • •

Skylar led me back to my bedroom as we ended our tour. The large double doors had been aged with intent, but the locks looked brand new.

"Recently reinforced?" I asked.

My protector nodded, reaching for a light switch next to the door. She turned it to the on position, but the wall scones in the hallway didn't ignite. Pinching the sides of the switch, she shifted it to the right, revealing a keypad.

"The code is my birthday," she said, "which I assume you know off by heart."

With a wry smile and a step back, Sky invited me to have a crack at deciphering the combination. When I walked up and got it right the first time, her eyes went wide, and her jaw nearly dropped. She stared at me with amazement, having never expected me to remember. But how could I forget?

"You're on my calendar, along with everyone else in the family."

As Skylar's amazement turned to love, her cheeks went red, and she spun around before betraying precisely how warm she was feeling, skipping away instead of striding with her usual unflappable demeanour.

I was happy to have brought a little light to her day and walked into the room with my head down and spirits up. A small sitting area greeted me with arches to the left leading to a grand four-poster bed.

The king-size mattress was adorned in cream and white fabrics that seemed soft and fresh. Then, there was the rest of the scene...

Natasha. My cousin.

She was naked on the bed, her feet flat and knees up. Through her parted legs, she beamed a smile my way; the breeze from a slightly open window washed over her bare skin. Her ever-slimming body seemed serene -- her nudity a work of art, equivalent to anything the old Italian masters could produce.

As I stood there staring at her, she spread her legs a little more for me, giving me a view of her bare pussy.

"You're a welcome surprise," I grinned, unfastening my belt and stepping out of my shoes.

The sunlight peppered my cousin's pale-white English skin as she struck an exotic pose and stretched herself out from her fingertips to her toes. It was all too enticing, and I went about getting naked a little quicker, throwing my shirt aside.

"It was quite a mission getting here early," she revealed, "but I managed to organise a flight."

"Well, I'm grateful."

"Mmm, I wanted to get here before your sisters."

"Is that so?" I asked.

Natasha held her breath as I approached; her every muscle tensing in anticipation. She was unblemished perfection, and I took my time to enjoy the way her lashes fluttered like butterfly wings before climbing onto the bed.

Once I was on top of her, my cousin dropped her shoulders and relaxed, waiting for our lips to align as we pulled our warm bodies towards each other and met for a red-hot kiss. I could taste the taboo on her lips -- the little realisation that came every time we'd been apart for more than a day. It was the realisation that it was oh-so-wrong, yet couldn't be more right.

It was soft, gentle, longing... The way she made me feel was out of this world. As her tongue pushed forward, I took command and overpowered her love. She gave way, letting me kiss her as she'd always wanted to be kissed. Yes, always...

It was the kind of kiss that came naturally and required no effort. It was a certainty -- the sort of kiss that can only happen when the planets align for two people, two lovers, and nothing else matters. Even as our French entanglement broke, the romance of Italy saw our lips linger as we breathed into each other. But there was something on my cousin's mind as she spoke against my lips.

"I came early because I don't want your sisters to find you a wreck."

Frowning, I created an inch of distance between us and rolled away, landing on my back next to her. "A wreck?"

"Alicia says you haven't been sleeping."

"Ugh, not this old story--"

"She worries," Natasha interjected, turning onto her side so she could face me.

I turned too. "Alicia is paranoid. She thinks--"

"She thinks and you don't?" my cousin teased, not buying into my dismissals for a single second.

"I'm not tired," I declared, sounding slightly too petulant for my own liking.

"You look tired," Tash rebuffed. As her nose scrunched up and her mouth compressed, I knew she didn't mean it, then I felt her breath against my lips, and one thing led to the next...

"No, I don't," I quickly retorted, pulling Natasha close again so that my cock was pressing against her tight tummy. "Could a tired guy spend the next hour fucking his hot cousin?"

"Ha! Not even you can last an hour!" Natasha taunted, biting down on her lip like she wanted to take this experiment further.

"Obviously, dear cousin, I'll have to take a few breaks during the said hour. Maybe ten minutes after each time I cum... Maybe a little less since I haven't seen you in forever."

Natasha's eyes flickered with excitement. "And how many times will you be filling me up?"

Pressing my nose against hers, my eyes stared deep into my cousin's as she returned the favour. Their flicker turned to a haze -- a soft dash of dark colour that seemed to do away with all life's hard edges and left nothing but joy behind.

We were daring each other to drive our lust over the edge.

I made my intentions clear. "I'm going to cum at least three times: Once in your pussy, once in your mouth, once in you--"

"No," Tash stopped me with a giggle and a theatric shake of her head, giving me a quick but tender kiss to excuse the refusal. "I'm too scared to have it in there."

"We can go slow," I offered, leaving a tender kiss of my own as my cousin's tongue crept into my mouth, and we made out. She began spreading her thighs, moving her body, and throwing a leg over mine.

"Olly," she said, "I want it three times... I want it three times inside of me; in my pussy, where it belongs."

As the heat built, the time for conversation was over as we both dreamed of release, climax, conclusion... Natasha's body became soft and submissive as she let me roll her onto her back. Loose strands of caramel brown hair covered her face, making her giggle as I placed my hands under her knees and pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy. Her smile grew as she felt it -- her cousin's hard cock erect against her wet slit and seconds away from penetrating her.

Placing a thumb on her clit, I teased Tash's sweet spot for a few seconds, watching as her cheeks turned a deeper red. Her whole body went rigid with expectation as I shifted forward. My cock split open her pussy lips, and they hugged me tight -- tight as ever -- as I gradually sank more and more of my shaft into the girl who'd always been my best friend.

Natasha raised her hips, letting me grab her taut ass as our angle changed. We could both feel the shift in every fibre of our beings; the realignment. As she lifted her back off the bed, I saw just how beautiful her body was. She'd always been fit, but things had changed... She was skinny, but not in a bad way. No, her body still had curves and lines and even though you could trace her ribs, her form was still nourished and full.

As I slowly began pumping my cock into my cousin's pussy, I met her eyes, and we became entranced. She parted her lips ever so slightly to accommodate the tempo of her lungs and equalise her passion with the soft Italian heat. I did the same; we mirrored each other, with our bodies driving into one another as I made love to her. Her breasts seemed to shudder as her tense pink nipples vibrated atop the soft English pillows, in such with her exhalations as I carved into her most sacred place.

In each other's eyes, we could see the universe unmasked, speaking without speaking. I started to move faster but still gently -- when the pace rose too much, I slowed. Her body sent signals that I obeyed, becoming one with her as my fingers sank into her soft thighs, and my cock felt the warmth of her love.

"I love you," I said, closing myself to everything that wasn't her as I experienced the moment with my whole soul.

Reaching out, Natasha stroked my cheek and told me she loved me too. "I love you too, Olly... I love you so much."

Smiling, I began moving my hips again. Soon, I found the right pace...

"Oh, Olly," she whispered. "Oh, yes... Oh, Olly..."

I grunted, forgetting how to breathe as some subconscious switch flicked inside my head. I felt like a virgin again, like it was my first time, and I could lose myself to the sheer wonder of sex. Something overcame me as I accelerated and started pounding my cock into Tash's pussy.

Each time my balls slapped against her skin, she gasped, like I'd gone too deep.

Each time, I froze.

Each time she looked up at me as though she wanted it even harder.

"Ohmigod," my cousin whispered as I finally lost all inhibition. I became relentless, and her voice's pitch rose as we abandoned all our cares. "Ohmigod, Olly. Agh! Ehhh!"

My climax was mere seconds away as I lifted Natasha's ass off the bed. She met me, almost by default, as her body tensed in anticipation of my cum flooding her womb. It was our miracle: That we could always share these moments -- that we set each other off like a nuclear chain reaction.

As I came, I pushed my cock as deep as possible, embedding it inside my cousin's pussy as she quivered and came with me. My whole body tensed; I closed my eyes and experienced the infinite second of implosive oppression that always preceded heavenly bliss, release and revival. As my cock pumped cum for one, two, three, four, five...

Five moments, not permutations on a clock, but ticks in a soul and fractions of an eternity.

I was spent.

Giving it a second, I waited to pull my cock from Natasha's pussy and watched as sticky white spunk luxuriously flowed from between her legs. When I looked at her face, I saw her eyes closed and throat contract, desperate to swallow but not quite managing it as her whole body reset.

We'd lost control together, and now we both had to relearn the basics of how to function. Eventually, she recovered, but her eyes remained shut and serene as she tried to string together words.

"That... That was a lot. A lot of cum."

Placing one hand behind her head to steady herself, Natasha took the other and started rubbing her pussy. She started fingering herself, using my cum as lube to masturbate. The hand behind her head moved to her breast, and she started playing with a nipple as I looked down at her with a tender kind of amazement that sometimes overtook lovesick young men like me.

"I promised you an hour," I reminded, stretching my arms to wake up my limbs.

My cousin's eyes opened in a flash, going from shut tight to wide as could be. She seemed to doubt my conviction, but I quickly proved my commitment by bringing my lips to her free nipple. Giggling as I kissed it, Natasha sank deeper into the bed and let me keep my promise.

"Remember, cuz, three times in my pussy. Unless you're too tired, of course..."

I wasn't tired. Not by a long shot.

06 • Vert and Azure

"Ugh," Natasha sighed, resting the tip of her nose against mine as our kiss broke. "Do we really need to spend time with the internet weirdos?"

I smiled teasingly. "Internet weirdos?"

We'd spent an hour making love before Natasha's new bodyguard, Trixie Roth, came knocking on the door. Her simple pantsuit made was grey and unassuming, but her tortoise-shell spectacles and the reddish-tint in her brunette hair struck a contrast. Like the rest of the newbies, she didn't seem to care one bit that our family was a hive of incest, possibly mollified by the fortune she earned working for us. She walked into the room calmly, gave us a polite smile and explained that the 'influencers' had returned to the house before leaving us cousins to stare at each other.

We were half-dressed for the night ahead, which meant we were half-undressed and half-ready to say fuck't and spend the next 24 hours in each other's arms, away from everyone else. All it would take for us to reignite our passion and take it from the top was a single spark. We knew it would come, and the anticipation was killing us as our smiles grew in response to each other's happiness.

"As you can see," I declared, "I am perfectly healthy."

Natasha pouted with faux disapproval. "Have you been sleeping or not?"

"I have--"

"How much?"

"Not enough to stop Alicia from going behind my back and telling all my family that I'm a husk of a man."

Blowing hot air through her closed lips, Natasha moved until she could sit on the side of the bed, facing away from me. She was in her underwear, looking a lot like any other girlfriend might.

"The way that girl loves you," she said of Alicia, "I wouldn't ignore anything she says."

"I wouldn't call it love," I rebuffed, not meaning it.

"Bullshit," my cousin stuck her tongue out playfully, standing up to walk over to a window that gave us some astonishing views of the sea.

We were right up against the water, two-storeys high. You could see the yacht in the distance, but it was hardly noticeable. It faded against the backdrop of raw beauty that swallowed it whole, like just another fish in the ocean. Natasha's half-clasped bra was barely clinging to her body. Dropping her shoulder, it fell to the floor, and she kicked it aside.

Now, the view was even better.

"Nice boat," she mused.

"It's a ship."

My cousin snorted. "What are you, some kinda sailor?"

Walking over to Tash, I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She swayed from side to side, enjoying the hug as she hummed a happy melody. "I've been trying to get dressed for ages. Now, I'm already half-naked again."

Turning around, she put her hand on my cheek and looked lovingly into my eyes, her dark pupils capturing my soul.

"You know, I remember a boy who was scared of the water."

I nodded. "And I remember you always keeping an eye out, making sure I never fell into the deep end."

"And now I feel powerless," Natasha confessed. "I'm not some hapless little lady, Olly, but if you weren't heading out there to keep us safe, I think I'd be back on the pills. Every so often... Nevermind."

"I get scared too," I confessed.

My cousin returned to her old line. "You don't sleep, Oliver."

Sighing, I couldn't offer any more excuses. My plan was my plan, and it wouldn't change, but if I revealed the truth... Well, the people around me would go from suspecting my insanity to being convinced of it.

Walking to the adjoining lounge, Tash retrieved a small cardboard box I hadn't noticed when I first discovered my new bedroom. She opened it, producing a platinum signet ring, holding it up for me to look at.

"You want me to keep our family name regal in London, right?"

I confirmed the intention, reaching out to look closer at the ring's face.

She explained, "This is our new coat of arms. All very official."

Natasha produced a small card from the same box and I took it. It showed off the new emblem as she explained all the symbolism and significance, having agonised over the design. Aspen leaves, hyacinths and azaleas lined the white shield. It was garnished with small spots of azure that alternated with bees of vert, representing things like truth and love, but also hope and industry.

"It's beautiful," I declared, setting the card aside.

As Natasha slipped the signet ring onto my finger, she held my hand and looked into my eyes. With a smile slowly creeping onto her face -- the corner of her lip pushing up and to the side -- she raised my hand and kissed the ring, letting her lips linger on our family's new coat of arms.

"My king," she said, kissing the ring a second time. "I trust you with everything, Oliver. My heart, my body, my future... We're all one now. You've won my admiration, my dedication, and my love."

Stroking Natasha's cheek, I asked the natural question. "Pray tell, how did I manage to do all that?"

My cousin cooed, kissing the ring a third time. "After years of taking care of your sisters, you could've taken the money and run away. You could've said it's all over when you almost died, then almost died again. Instead, the love between you three only grew."

"Some would say I'm an older brother taking advantage--"

"They would be wrong," Natasha interrupted confidently. "You love us all so dearly, and you stuck with me when I had my struggles. You've given us responsibility, purpose... I feel like a soldier with a mission--"

I shook my head. "I don't want you to fight a war."

Worryingly, my cousin's reply was quick and delivered without a doubt. "I'd kill for you."

"No--"

"I'd die for you."

"Natasha!" I scolded, but my cousin took my hands and looked into my eyes, unflinching.

"We all have our battles, Olly. Fortunately, our family has a general -- we have you. You got stabbed, you helped me get off the pills, you kept your oath to your sisters... You fought for your life in the jungle, you brought your mother back from the brink, you made your wealth ours and increased it tenfold, you're going to build us a home... I could go on and on, but I don't think I admire anything more than how you give everyone a place. That really makes us feel special."

Smirking, I kissed Natasha's forehead as a silent word of thanks for all the kind things she'd said. "We are developing an appetite for more and more," I feared. "Do you really want to rule the world with me?"

"As your concubine, cousin and counsellor? Yes, of course, but..."

"But?"

Tash's sweet smile turned into a devilish grin. "I wonder if the world will be enough when all is said and done."

"Well, we'll have the galaxy and the universe after that."

Laughing at our silliness, we met for another kiss as my cousin allowed me to guide her onto her back. We still had a few hours before dinner -- time to make love once more, and we'd never let the opportunity go to waste. She laid back and took me for the fourth time, letting me take the lead as she whispered into my ear, she wanted to feel it again: Feel me fill her pussy.

1...345678