Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stanley takes a step back and sits on the bed. Bonnie uses her fingers to gather up what she can off of her face, neck and chest. Then she brings each breast up to her mouth and licks it clean. She spends a few minutes on her breasts licking and sucking on the nipples before she lets them loose.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back."

Stanley watches a nearly naked Bonnie head to the bathroom. He can hear the water running as she cleans up what she missed. Stanley crawls up farther on the bed and lies down. He quickly dozes off.

Stanley is awoken by Bonnie's mouth on his cock. As his cock grows in her mouth, Bonnie moans in enjoyment. After a couple minutes, his cock is fully erect. A very delighted and now completely naked Bonnie climbs on top of Stanley who is lying on his back. She points his erection right at her warm pussy and begins to slide down. Bonnie is very wet in anticipation of fucking Stanley.

Bonnie works up and down for several minutes before the entirety of Stanley big cock is deep inside her pussy. Then she starts to grind sliding his stiffness against her g-spot. Her moans become louder. Stanley hears her mumbling, "Damn this is a big dick." Soon after she pauses and shakes as an orgasm flows through her body. She goes back to grinding and within a few minutes a second orgasm hits her. She topples on top of Stanley breathing heavy.

Then Bonnie sits up and dismounts Stanley's erection. She turns around to face the other direction and slides Stanley's cock back into her pussy. She arches her back and pushes her pussy forward. This angle allows her to control the depth even better. She rises all the way up until it is just the head left inside. Then she slams herself down again. She repeats this over and over while moaning her enjoyment. She continues this onslaught until she slams down one last time as another orgasm rolls through her.

Then she dismounts Stanley and asks him how he is doing. He responds by telling her that this is wonderful and that he almost came again just now.

Bonnie replies, "I don't want you to cum just yet. I want you to fuck me doggystyle as hard as can. Will you do that?"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Honey, the pleasure I get from rough sex overcomes all."

He shrugs and then turns her over and pulls her back up by her hips. She sticks her ass high in the air and then turns to say, "Tell me when you are going to cum. I want you to cum all over my body after I have flipped over."

Stanley aims his cock right at her wet hole and pushes it in. After 20 minutes of sex and a multiple orgasms, her pussy allows him full entrance. When he gets balls deep, Bonnie lets out a big moan. Then something clicks in Stanley and he smiles. He pulls his long cock all the way out until just his head remains and then he slams it home. Bonnie's moan is louder this time. He does it again and her moan gets even louder.

Stanley hastens the pace and Bonnie's moans turn into a long guttural groan. Stanley grabs both of Bonnie's hips and really pushes himself deep into her pussy each time. His big balls slap her clit with every thrust. Bonnie is in the midst of a very long continuous orgasm.

Even though Bonnie's body is shaking in orgasm, Stanley keeps pounding away. Finally that familiar feeling of his own orgasm comes to the front. A few more hard thrusts and then he pulls out and yells 'now'. Bonnie falls over on her back with her legs wide open. The first shot fires high in the air and lands right on Bonnie's stomach and splatters everywhere. Then Stanley grabs hold of his dick and starts stroking and aims directly at Bonnie. The next 3 consecutive shots make the distance and land on Bonnie's face. The next few cover her big tits. Several more paint her stomach and down to her neatly trimmed bush.

Without thinking. Stanley raises Bonnie's legs a little higher and pushes his cock back into her gaping pussy. He starts fucking her hard in the missionary position. Then he raises her legs even higher, pushing them toward her head. With both hands on her hamstrings, he has ultimate leverage to pound her pussy hard. And he does. Bonnie is groaning and grunting as her body is convulsing in one long orgasm. Then, with one last hard thrust, Stanley empties his cum deep inside Bonnie. Spurt after spurt of warm jizz paint the insides of Bonnie's pussy. He slides it in and out until his dick goes soft. Then he pulls out and walks over to her willing mouth and she cleans him up. Then he heads over to the chair next to the bed and sits down. Bonnie continues to lie there covered in cum and completely spent of energy.

Almost 10 minutes later, Bonnie is still lying there covered in cum. She doesn't even have the energy to sweep up the cum on her body. She finally speaks up, "Stanley?"

"Yeah?"

"You are amazing. I have never been fucked like that in my life. And it goes without saying that your loads are legendary."

Stanley blushes and smiles, "I hope I lived up to the profile that Brook and Trish gave me."

"They considerably understated your abilities."

At least 10 more minutes of silence pass before Bonnie moves. She uses her fingers again to clean up the cum that she can find on her body.

Bonnie weakly says, "In addition to my earlier comment, your cum is delicious."

Stanley blushes again and says, "I'm glad you like it."

"I'm going to take a shower and then if I can walk, I'll take you back to your dads."

She gets up soon after and takes a shower. Stanley gets dressed and waits. While he waits, he looks at his new app and sees that Mary and Rachel have sent appointments for tomorrow.

Bonnie comes back out and they head out the door to the car. Bonnie asks Stanley if he can drive. While he drives them back to his dads, Bonnie asks, "If I am sufficiently recovered, do you think I can see you again tomorrow?"

Stanley stutters a little, "Uhh. Maybe. Mary and Rachel have already sent me appointment invites for tomorrow."

"Well, we will have to fix that. They promised that I could have priority until I go home tomorrow evening."

They pull up in the driveway, and Rachel comes running out to meet them.

She says, "So. Tell me everything. How did it go?"

Stanley looks at Bonnie and smiles. Bonnie responds, "I'll tell you a few things when I get inside. I don't want to kiss and tell twice."

Stanley heads in the house and the other ladies all say 'Hi Stanley' in unison. He waves back and then heads upstairs to take a shower. As he walks upstairs, he can already hear the other women grilling Bonnie. The last thing he hears is "Oh my God. Where do I start?"

Stanley gets in the shower and stays there a long time. He realizes that his life will never be the same ever again.

12