Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Stanley Educates Some ABA Girls.
6.8k words
4.69
7.4k
9

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyperspermia -- Module 2 Chapter 4: Stanley Educates ABA Girls

This is module two, chapter four. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Stanley, was a senior in high school. He learned of his condition and figured out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. Module two covers the college years. In chapter three, Stanley and his roommates join a fraternity. Chapter four is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. A couple of them may have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

Life has been good for Stanley for the past several weeks. Football season is underway, about halfway through in fact. The team is doing well, and even though Stanley is the backup QB he has tremendous respect across the team. It might be because he works his ass off in practice, which impresses the coaches and the upper classmen. It might be because he has outstanding numbers during the handful of live game reps he has gotten. Actually it's probably because his reputation as a big dick massive cum shooting teenager has grown into legend.

Stanley has had a nice rotation of women to help meet his need to expel his cum at least once a day or face being overwhelmed with physical pain. Aside from the random girl here and there at the fraternity, he has spent a lot of time with Valerie. She is potentially his favorite girl, with her fire engine red hair to her well-placed cute freckles. He is also delighted to have been spending more time with Carrie again, she being his first impression of University of Florida. They took a long break while she figured out how to not impact her relationship with her long-term boyfriend. She has apparently worked it out as they see each other at least once a week now.

Stanley and his roommates joined ATO, a largely athlete member fraternity, several weeks ago. Since then he has fit in so well that his fraternity president Calvin has starting to talk about him taking an officer position next fall. Stanley has been using his vast skill set to help the fraternity with a variety of needs. Some of those have included special events with their partner sororities.

Tonight is their first social with the ABA Sorority. This partnership is a recent one that was formally sealed with Stanley shooting ropes of cum all over the sorority president and two of her officers. The partnership has turned out to be mutually beneficial with them providing money and tutoring to his fraternity and in turn they provide legitimacy and the social interactions back.

Calvin alluded to one additional benefit of this partnership. Specifically that ABA has a lot of inexperienced girls that are looking to try out a little of the wildness of college. The athletes in ATO are more than willing to help.

This particular social is drinks and finger foods at the ABA house, the first such large gathering since the formation of the partnership. Even though you would not assume there is very much in common between the athletes of ATO and the overly smart females from ABA, conversation is lively. Laughter can be heard throughout the first floor of the house and the back patio.

It is slightly more than 2 hours into the social when Stephanie, the ABA president, approaches Stanley.

"Hi Stanley. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well thank you. This is a nice event. Thanks for hosting."

"Sure thing. Listen. I... uh... know we have not talked for a few weeks. I mean since the night that the thing happened and we sealed our partnership. I wanted to let you know that there are no hard feelings. I mean. I probably should have talked to you earlier. But I don't know. Anyway."

A newly confident Stanley replies, "Stephanie, I like you. If you are interested, I would love to hang out with you and spend some quality time together." A special emphasis put on the word 'quality'.

She stumbles a little and replies, "Yeah. I mean I would be interested. But I have a boyfriend and I am not sure he would like that too much."

Stanley laughs. "I understand. How can I help you then?"

"I do have a request of you. You see, I have two young girls that would like to spend some time with you."

"Ok. What are they expecting from me?"

"They are fine socially, but I would say they could use some experience with men."

"And you thought I would be the right guy for this?"

"I do. I have heard about how considerate you are. How thoughtful and giving you are. Calvin thinks very highly of you."

"Ok. But uhhh... Listen. You remember how I had a huge bust that night with you?

"Of course I remember."

"Well you see that happens often. I would be concerned about being with inexperienced girls and then they have to experience that."

"They have heard about that and they WANT to experience that."

"They do? Uh... okay."

"Their names are Tiffany and Rachel. They will come find you at some point tonight. I will let you take care of the rest."

"Um... Ok... Sounds good. I guess."

"And for what it is worth, I would like your big explosion, under different circumstances."

Stanley laughs as she walks off. He enjoys the party for a little while longer when eventually two attractive young girls approach Stanley while he is refilling his drink.

The first one says, "Stanley?"

Stanley turns and nods. She continues, "I am Tiffany. This is Rachel. I hope Stephanie talked to you about us."

Stanley looks at Tiffany, a skinny blonde with a million dollar smile. Then he looks at Rachel, a fit girl with chestnut brown hair and huge tits. "She said you would come to me at some point tonight. I got very little more than that."

Tiffany frowns and says, "Oh I was hoping she would have given you more information than that. I see. Uh... Can we go somewhere and talk?"

Rachel jumps in and suggests that they go to the apartment they share a few blocks away. Stanley nods and they gather their things and head out the door. They barely make it to the street before Stanley starts, "So Stephanie told me that you have heard about me and that you want to spend some time with me. But she did not go into any more detail. Can you enlighten me please?"

The girls look at each other and Rachel says, "We need to be honest with him Tif."

Stanley says, "Yes. Please be honest. And please be blunt. I'd rather not try to read your minds."

Tiffany starts. "I'll tell you about me and then Rachel can tell you about her. Me, I have been with a couple guys in high school. Nothing special. I thought I was in love but then realized I am too young to be falling for a guy without living life a little. So I came here. I joined ABA. I was excited when I heard there was a partnership now with ATO. So I have tried talking to a bunch of the athletes. I have hooked up with a couple, and they were fun, but they were not very giving if you know what I mean."

Stanley nods. Rachel jumps in and says, "My story is a little bit of the same. Only I have only been with one person from high school and one guy from ATO."

"And so why are you pursuing me?"

Tiffany speaks up, "Because we heard through the grapevine that you are an attentive lover."

"I see. So what are you hoping to get from me tonight?"

"We want to have sex with you. Good sex. Fulfilling, wonderful sex. Are you interested?"

Rachel says, "We probably should have asked that before we left the house so as to not waste his time."

"I'm interested. But I am not done asking questions yet."

"Oh okay. What else do you want to know?"

"Why do you want to do this together? I mean there is only one of me and we could find time for two separate one on one occasions."

The girls look at each other again and Rachel speaks up, "We are nervous. What if we don't perform? Or you are not that turned on by us? We wanted to be there to support each other."

"I see. Has either of you done anything sexual with another girl?"

The girls look at each other again. Tiffany replies, "No. But I don't think either of us is against that. Right Rach?"

Rachel replies, "No. I don't think we are opposed to it. I mean aren't we supposed to experiment in college?"

"I guess so. Okay. Last question. Have either of you heard about my... uh... orgasm?"

Tiffany laughs and says, "You mean your monster cumshot? Yes. Stephanie told one of our other officers what she had to do to get into the partnership with ATO and what happened that night. That particular officer has loose lips. So most of the house knows."

Stanley groans. "Ok. So given you know that. Are you worried about that tonight?"

The girls look at each other again. Tiffany replies, "I'm not. Rachel is a little intimidated by it."

They arrive at the apartment and Rachel leads them in. As they walk into the small living room, Rachel asks if he wants a drink. "I sure know I need one."

They get some liquid courage and relax on the couch for a few minutes. Stanley finally breaks the uncomfortable silence. "Listen, I don't want tonight to be uncomfortable or awkward. So let me say a couple things. One, I think both of you girls are super hot. I am attracted to you both so this is not like you need to force me to do something I don't want to do."

The girls look at each other and smile. Stanley continues, "Second, I will go slow. I'll be gentle and passionate. At any time if you want me to do something just say it. Ask for what you want. Okay?"

The girls nod and stand up. As Stanley stands up, Tiffany motions for him to follow. She leads them to the larger of the two bedrooms. It has a queen size bed in the middle, a dresser and a desk with an office chair in the corner.

Stanley pulls Tiffany over. She is much shorter than he; so he has to lean down to kiss her. Stanley leads gently probing his tongue into her mouth. She wraps her arms around him pulling herself into his grasp. Their tongues dance for a moment before he breaks the kiss. She smiles at him and takes off her shirt.

Stanley looks over and sees Rachel patiently waiting. He motions for her to come over. She is slightly taller than Tiffany but still several inches shorter than Stanley. He pulls her in close and leans down to kiss her. Recognizing her tentativeness, he kisses her lips gently a few times to soften her up. He pulls her in close before kissing her again, more intently this time.

Stanley breaks the kiss and smiles at her, giving her a supportive look. Stanley asks if she is all right. Rachel says, "I am. I am just nervous."

Stanley reminds them that they can stop at any time. He pulls the two girls together and motions for them to kiss each other. They are hesitant but they do. It starts with a few small kisses on the lips and then Tiffany pushes for more. She slides her tongue out touching Rachel's mouth. Rachel pauses but then lets her in. Their tongues mingle a little very sensually.

When they break the kiss they smile at each other. Tiffany asks Rachel to help her undress him. They take his shirt off first. Rachel runs her hands over his defined chest. He can see her coming around.

Stanley helps Rachel take her shirt off. Tiffany pulls his pants off and then the girls do their own. Kissing resumes as they all stand in their underwear. Tiffany unclasps Rachel's bra and it falls to the floor. She reaches around and squeezes Rachel's tits and says, "Aren't her tits amazing?"

Stanley agrees. He leans down and pulls one of her nipples into his mouth. Tiffany comes around and sucks on the other. Rachel leans her head back and moans. They fondle and suckle her breasts for a little while before Stanley pulls away and walks a few steps around Tiffany. He reaches down and unclasps her bra. When it falls to the floor revealing her B cup tits she comments, "They are not as great as Rachel's I know."

As Stanley leans down he comments, "I bet you they are even more sensitive." He puts his mouth over her entire breast and sucks gently pulling off only to focus on her nipple. Tiffany moans loudly, "Ohhh fuck that is nice."

Rachel leans down and sucks on her other nipple causing Tiffany to jerk and have a small orgasm. She comments, "I am not sure I have ever had an orgasm with just nipple stimulation. That was crazy. Let's get naked."

To lead the way, Tiffany pulls down her tiny panties showing off her bare pussy. Then she helps coax Rachel into losing hers. Stanley notices that she has a trimmed triangle shaved design in her pubes.

Tiffany drops to her knees in front of Stanley and instructs Rachel to do the same. "Let's see what he's got packing. It looks huge."

Tiffany reaches out to pull his boxers down. She has to pull the waistband out to get over his erect cock. Both girls gasp and Rachel comments, "Oh my god that is so big."

Tiffany replies, "I know. How exciting. Let's have some fun with it." She leans in and licks it the length of it with her tongue. She motions for Rachel to do the same. Hesitantly she does it on the other side. Soon both girls are sucking and licking their respective side.

Tiffany comments, "I will go first." She puts her mouth over the top of his bulbous head and tries to push as much into her mouth as possible. She sucks for a few seconds and then slides off. "Fuck you have a big dick. I didn't even go down 3 inches. Here you try."

Rachel looks at her friend and then at Stanley's huge dick. She grabs it with her hand and then slowly slides his cock into her mouth. She goes down an inch more than Tiffany before she pulls off. Tiffany comments, "That was pretty good, but we need to do better."

She enthusiastically bobs up and down his cock trying to push it in deeper each time. Stanley advises her to use her hands to supplement her mouth. After a few back and forths she has the motion down. A few moans from Stanley shows that he approves.

Tiffany pulls off and Rachel takes her turn. She copies what Tiffany was doing and is able to establish a rhythm right away. As Rachel sucks him Tiffany asks Stanley, "Have you ever had a girl deepthroat you before?"

Stanley tells her yes. She asks how. He explains to her how to relax her throat. Tiffany asks Rachel for another try. Rachel reluctantly pulls off of him and looks at her friend with a sad look. Tiffany sees this and says, "He has a glorious cock doesn't he? Well he is all ours tonight so you will get some more. I just want to try to deepthroat him."

Rachel nods and lets Tiffany have a turn. She pushes his cock deep into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. Stanley suggests a small angle change. He moves over to the bed and lies on his back. She changes her angle and tries again. Stanley reminds her to relax her throat. For 20 minutes she tries over and over almost gagging herself multiple times. Finally Stanley suggests they move to something else.

Tiffany asks, "Are you ready for sex?"

"Not yet. I am going to pleasure you first. Have either of you had a guy go down on you before?"

Both of them shake their heads no. He asks who wants to go first. The girls look at each other and Tiffany says, "I guess I will go."

Stanley positions her on her back with her head on the pillow. He crawls between her legs and leans down and kisses her, making her melt. He breaks the kiss and moves down her neck stopping to tend to her erect nipples. He continues his trail down her flat stomach and pushes her legs farther apart. He kisses the insides of her thighs mere inches from her pussy building the anticipation. Rachel watches intently.

He takes a brief moment to look at her gorgeous pussy before he dives in. It is tiny and pink with the smallest folds popping out. Her tiny clit is hidden in small little hood perched at the top. Her pussy is glistening and he notices a small drop of liquid rolling down the side of the entrance.

Stanley leans in and runs his tongue up the short length of her gash. She smells like flowers and tastes like strawberries. He sucks in her juices and plunges his tongue into her depths. She exclaims, "Ah fuck. Oh my god. This is amazing."

Stanley works the interior of her pussy for a few moments before he moves up to her clit. He only flicks her clit a few times before she groans and fills his mouth with orgasmic juices. Rachel slides up next to him to watche his motions up close.

Stanley works her clit gently for a couple more minutes before he slides a finger deep inside her hole. Tiffany's moans get louder. Stanley pulls off of her clit and slides a second finger inside of her and moves them in and slowly. He addresses Rachel quietly, "I want to pleasure her but not wear her out. I also want to use my fingers to relax her tightness so that I might be able to fit inside a little easier."

Rachel nods her understanding. Stanley asks her if she is ready for her turn. She nods yes. Stanley brings Tiffany to one more orgasm before he cleans up her juices and pulls away. He crawls up to her face and leans down and they share a kiss. When the kiss breaks he asks if she enjoyed tasting herself. She smiles and nods.

Stanley redirects the girls to switch positions. He repeats the same process with Rachel. He pauses again to look at her young pussy. She has a more full pussy with big thick pussy lips and a good size clit. Tiffany is by his side immediately watching closely. After Rachel finally has an orgasm, Tiffany asks if she can try. Both of them look up at Rachel who nods her head yes.

Tiffany starts out slow and with Stanley's instruction finally gets a rhythm going. Soon Rachel is moaning and jerking her hips. Tiffany sucks in her juices and smiles at Stanley, proud to have brought her friend to an orgasm.

Stanley asks if they are ready for sex. "Tiffany, I assume you will go first?" Tiffany nods and asks which position they should start with. He replies, "What is your favorite?"

Tiffany replies, "I only did missionary with my high school boyfriends. The ATO guys introduced me to doggystyle but it was a little painful and rough. So I don't know."

Stanley says, "Why don't I lie on my back and you jump on top. Then you can control how deep and how fast we go. Then Rachel, you can go on top next, and then we move from one position to another with each of you."

The girls look at each other and then nod in agreement. Rachel moves from her position and Stanley takes her place, lying on his back. As Tiffany climbs on top Stanley asks, "Wait. When it is time for me to cum, it is going to be big. Where do you want it?"

The girls looked at each other. Tiffany speaks first. "I love cum. So I will take whatever Rachel doesn't want. What do you want to experience Rach?"

Rachel thinks for a moment and then says, "I don't know. I'll take it wherever you want it. You only live once right?"

"So you just want me to put it anywhere?"

Tiffany replies, "Well, I am hoping you are going to go more than once. I mean maybe you can cum inside me and then in my mouth or on my face or whatever."

Stanley nods. Tiffany rises up and grips his manhood. She aims it at her wetness and starts to slide down it. "Ah fuck you are big." She says as the first few inches fill her up.

Stanley replies, "Go slow. Take your time. Let yourself relax and get used to it."

Tiffany moves up and down slowly taking a little bit more each time. Stanley winces a few times as she is so tight. He looks at Rachel and says, "Move behind her and massage her clit."

Rachel takes his direction and positions herself behind her friend. She reaches around and begins to massage Tiffany's clit. Stanley reaches up and gently pinches her nipples. Tiffany moans loudly as she plunges down his monster. Before she knows it, she is more than halfway down and moaning continuously. She holds her breath and pushes herself down hard filling herself up. "Ahhhhhh!" She groans as an orgasm fires through her body.

12