Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes her a couple minutes to calm down. When she does she climbs off of Stanley and lies next to him. Stanley comments, "Looks like it is your turn Rachel."

She hesitates for a moment. In between deep breaths Tiffany comments, "It's fucking amazing Rach. I have never cum so hard in my life. You have to do it."

Stanley adds on, "You can take your time Rachel. Maybe you should suck me while you are thinking about it."

Rachel looks at his cock. It is glistening with the remains of Tiffany's orgasm. Stanley sees this and helps her along. "Tiffany's pussy tastes like strawberries. You'll like it. And I think it will make you horny and you will want to climb on top afterward."

Rachel nods as his words make sense. She crawls between his legs and grips his tool with her right hand. She slides her mouth over the top and takes it in as far as she can. She sucks hard before sliding her mouth off of it slowly. She looks at Tiffany and says, "Your pussy does taste good on him."

She resumes licking and sucking it until his manhood is cleaned. A few minutes into it and she finally lets it fall from her grasp. She says, "I'm ready."

Rachel crawls up onto Stanley and positions his unit between her legs and starts to slowly descend down. Stanley grimaces, as she is even tighter than Tiffany was. Stanley makes the same suggestion. Tiffany jumps right up and sits behind Rachel and without hesitation she starts massaging her clit.

Stanley reaches up and grips both of her massive tits and squeezes gently. He uses his thumbs to flick her eraser size nipples and watches as the expression on her face changes from struggle to pleasure. She instinctively rotates her hips and with each movement up and down she takes more of his huge cock deep inside of her. It is not long before she expresses, "Oh my god Tif. This is amazing. I am going to cum so fast."

It is barely a few minutes later when Rachel starts moaning and shaking. Her pussy grips his manhood tight as he feels every little pulse of her first orgasm. Stanley can't hold off anymore and he pushes his hips up higher sinking himself deep inside Rachel. He slams his head back into the pillow and grunts as his first shot fires into Rachel's waiting cavern.

His cock pulses and Rachel moans, "Oh my god he's cumming inside of me. I can feel it."

Shot after shot fills her pussy. Rachel groans and leans forward onto Stanley's chest. Another orgasm wrecks her body. Their shared orgasm lasts for what seems like a long time. Finally Rachel is just lying on top of Stanley breathing hard. Tiffany asks, "Rach, you okay?"

In between deep breaths she replies, "Oh my god that was powerful."

Stanley replies, "That was amazing. You both feel amazing. We have a problem though."

"What is that?" Tiffany asks.

Well. You see. That was a huge bust. Which means there is a ton of my man cream inside Rachel right now. When she climbs off it is going to come running out and cover my groin."

Tiffany says, "I don't think that is a problem. I want to taste you Stanley. So when she crawls off of you I am going suck it up. Ooooh Rachel. You should too. You should help me. It will be awesome."

Rachel sighs and says, "Okay."

Stanley adds on, "If that is the case, when you climb off, just hover over me for a moment and push and see if you can push as much of what is inside of you out."

Rachel follows his instructions. She slowly lifts off of his softened tool. When he falls out, what seems like a gallon of his cum floods out onto his groin. Tiffany giggles in excitement.

For the next 15 minutes, the girls meticulously clean his groin. Finally Rachel sits up. Tiffany picks up his manhood and begins to clean his limp cock. As she does it begins to grow in her mouth. Soon he is clean and completely hard again. Tiffany giggles in delight this time.

"What is the next position you want to do" Stanley asks.

Tiffany looks at Rachel who responds, "It is up to you. Lead the way."

Tiffany replies, "Come with me real quick."

The two girls jump off of the bed and run to the bathroom. Stanley is left alone on his back with a hard-on lying on his stomach. The girls are only gone a minute. When they return Tiffany says, "We wanted to clean our mouths up so you would still kiss us. Will you fuck us missionary?"

Stanley laughs and says, "Sure." He gets up off the bed and Tiffany takes his place. She spreads her legs and motions for him to close in. He looks at Rachel and pulls her in for a kiss. Stanley breaks the kiss after a minute or so and says, "Be right with you." The extra attention makes her feel included.

Stanley crawls between Tiffany's legs and leans down and kisses her passionately and aggressively. While they kiss he pulls her legs up around him so he can grind his erection on her wet box. She breaks the kiss to moan. She whispers to him, "Fuck me with your big cock."

Without breaking eye contact, he reaches down and lines himself up to her dripping snatch. He looks at her intensely as he rubs his cock head up and down getting her ready. She opens her mouth and moans, "Ohhh fuuuuuck."

Stanley teases her for another brief moment before he pushes the head of his cock into her wet hole. Barely a dozen pumps in and Tiffany screams through an orgasm. Her pussy is wetter and more ready so Stanley pushes his manhood into her deeper than before. Tiffany groans and says, "Fuck me Stanley. Deeper."

Stanley raises her legs up higher, tilting her hips. He sits up a little more for leverage and pushes himself in even deeper. Now he is about 8 inches in and her pussy is gripping him tight. She is moaning deeply and seems to be having one orgasm after another.

After maybe 10 minutes Tiffany is struggling and out of breathe. Stanley pulls out and slides over to Rachel. He gently moves her down and motions for her to suck his cock again. She remembers the taste of her friend and does it without hesitation. While she is enjoying this, Tiffany shakily works her way off the bed.

Rachel soon stops and takes over the spot Tiffany just vacated. Stanley positions himself between her legs and looks down on her. He asks, "Are you ready?"

She smiles and responds, "After watching you send Tiffany to like a dozen orgasms, you bet I am. But go slow okay?"

Stanley nods and slowly runs his cock up and down her gash causing Rachel to moan. He pushes himself in a few inches and Rachel gasps. In and out he goes several times before trying to push anymore of himself in. He can feel that she is very wet, but also very tight.

Stanley leans down and kisses her hard, sending his tongue deep into her mouth as he continues to pump away. He breaks the kiss and kisses down her cheek to her ear. He whispers, "Are you ready for more?"

She weakly says, "Yes."

He leans back up on his hands, moves her legs up higher, and pushes himself in deeper. She is now taking about what Tiffany was. She groans for a minute before her legs start shaking and an orgasm fills her body. For the next several minutes Stanley sends her to several more before she taps out and says she needs a break.

Stanley pulls out of Rachel and presents himself to Tiffany. She devours his cock sucking all of her friend's juices off of Stanley's meat stick. She finally lets go of it and comments, "You are tasty Rach."

Rachel smiles. They all kick back for a little while to allow the girls to recover. Finally Stanley asks, "What's next?"

Tiffany looks at Rachel who defers the decision again. Tiffany finally says, "I think I am loosened up enough and turned on so much that I want to try doggystyle with you. Is that okay?"

Stanley replies, "Of course. Anything you like. And remember if you want me to go deeper or harder, just say so."

Tiffany nods as she starts to get into position. Stanley clears his throat and the girls look at him. He points to his cock that has now gone limp with the time off. Rachel comments, "I'll take care of this."

Tiffany climbs into position and looks back to watch her friend warm up Stanley. Rachel slides over and puts his limp member into her mouth. She sucks and flicks her tongue sending a jolt of pleasure up his cock and into his body. Stanley thinks he can hear her hum as she does her work. In a few minutes he is hard a rock again.

Rachel reluctantly lets his cock go and he moves over behind Tiffany who was patiently waiting for him. He lines his cock up to her wanting pussy and pushes himself in. Tiffany closes her eyes and groans, "Ahhh fuck. That is sooooo good."

Stanley establishes a rhythm slowly pushing more cock into her warmth over time. Tiffany has two more orgasms before she looks back to Stanley and tells him to go deeper. When he does she comes unglued moaning without a break. Several more orgasms course through her body. Finally she taps out and falls forward.

Stanley rolls her over onto her back and motions to Rachel to come over. She comes up beside him and he says, "Look at her pussy. Doesn't it look tantalizing? I think you should lick her pussy and clean up her sweet orgasms."

Rachel looks down at Tiffany's pussy and then at Stanley. She has a worried look. Stanley says, "It is going to taste fantastic and you can bring some pleasure to your friend."

Rachel looks down at Tiffany who nods yes. Rachel gets down on her elbows inches from Tiffany's dripping pussy. Stanley crawls next to her. "You see the juices settling on her tiny folds? Those are orgasm juices. They taste better than the standard pussy wetness. Try them."

Rachel leans in and runs her tongue along the small folds gathering juices along the way. She pulls off and licks her lips and thinks about the flavor in her mouth. She comments, "Mmmm. That is good. I would have never thought that I would like it."

Stanley replies, "Enjoy yourself. See if you can bring Tiffany to another orgasm."

A newly determined Rachel dives back into her friend's wetness and goes to work. Within a few minutes Tiffany jerks her hips and sends more delicious nectar into her friend's mouth. Finally she taps out, "Rachel. Baby. You need to stop. I can't take anymore. I promise you can have some anytime you want. Just no more right now."

Rachel pulls off of Tiffany and looks at Stanley. He sees that her mouth is covered in Tiffany's juices. He leans in and kisses her sloppily. He pulls away and they laugh. Rachel looks down and sees that his cock is only half erect and remembers that it was just inside Tiffany. She leans down and pulls it into her mouth, sucking and enjoying more of Tiffany's flavor.

Soon Stanley is hard again. Rachel lets go of his manhood and asks him politely if he will fuck her doggystyle too. He laughs and tells her to get into position. The scene is very similar. He starts off slow until she has an orgasm. She asks him to go deeper and when he does it sends her into one orgasm after another. Finally she too taps out and says she can't take any more of his big cock.

Tiffany crawls forward and moves Stanley out of the way. She taps Rachel to turn over onto her back. When she does, Tiffany wastes no time diving between her friend's legs and attaching herself to her dripping pussy. Stanley smiles as he hears the slurping from Tiffany's effort. Like the reverse situation, she brings her friend to an orgasm and enjoys the spoils before stopping. Stanley kisses Tiffany and they all sit down in exhaustion.

After several minutes of recovery Stanley asks, "What is left that you want to try tonight?"

Tiffany looks at Rachel who shrugs. She looks at Stanley and says, "I think we are worn out. You have given each of us like two-dozen orgasms. There may be other things we want to do, but it will have to be another time."

Stanley nods. Tiffany continues, "But you still need to have one more release though. I am sure your balls are ready to explode."

"I would like to have one more release if you are up to it. How do you want it?"

Tiffany looks at her friend and asks, "Rach? How do you want it?"

"I want him to cum all over my tits and I want to taste him in my mouth again."

Tiffany nods and says, "I want you to cum all over my face and in my mouth. I want to feel your warm spunk cover me."

"I think I can do both of those. Come over here."

Stanley crawls off of the bed and stands next to the dresser. Both girls follow him. He motions for them to get on their knees. They do and see that his cock needs some attention to bring it back to life. Tiffany slides her mouth down his cock first. When she pulls off she comments to her friend, "Your pussy tastes good Rach."

The girls take turns sucking him back to life and then urging him to his orgasm. Both girls practice trying to deepthroat him with limited success. Finally he feels his orgasm boiling. He puts his hands on the back of Tiffany's head and fucks her mouth until he feels his orgasm on the precipice.

He pulls out of her mouth and tells them both to back up slightly. They do just as he grips his cock and starts jerking. He grunts, "Open your mouth."

Tiffany barely gets her mouth open in time before his first powerful shot hits her square in the face and splatters across her cheeks. Stanley aims his second shot at Rachel. It fires from the end of his cock and hits her just below her nose and splatters the bottom of her face and drips into her mouth.

The third shot is back at Tiffany covering her forehead and dripping down her nose. Shot four fires right into Rachel's mouth. She swirls it around before swallowing it down. The fifth shot fires right into Tiffany's mouth. She swirls as well before swallowing it down.

Stanley alternates shots. The next few for Rachel turn her tits into dripping glazed donuts. The next few for Tiffany cover the remaining open spots on her face. When he only has dribbles left he presents his cock to Rachel who sucks on it like a big lollipop.

Stanley takes two steps back and takes a seat in the office chair and suggests that they clean each other up. Both girls look at each other and laugh. Stanley smiles as he watches two women who were tentative and nervous just a couple hours ago clean his cum off of each other.

Soon they are done. Tiffany asks Stanley if he will stay for 15 minutes while they finish getting cleaned up. Stanley agrees and they head to the bathroom. He hears the shower going and decides to get dressed. While he waits he catches up on his texts and has an exchange with Calvin about his night.

Eventually the girls come back out wrapped in towels. Tiffany starts, "Stanley we can't thank you enough for tonight. It was amazing. Best lovemaking... uh sex... we could have ever imagined. You opened our eyes to what it is like to be with a man that knows what he is doing and takes the time to be attentive. And you opened our eyes to the pleasure we could give to each other."

Stanley smiles and says, "I am glad you enjoyed it. I very much enjoyed myself as well."

Rachel jumps in and adds, "It was unreal. I did not think a girl could have so many orgasms. Do you think we could see you again? I mean, not exclusively of course. I imagine you are in high demand. But maybe we could hook up again sometime?"

Stanley smiles again. "Absolutely. I'd love to see you one on one or together; whichever you prefer."

The girls look at each other and in unison say, "Together."

They all laugh again. Stanley gives each of them a big hug and a sweet sensual kiss goodbye and makes his way home.

The next morning Stanley is getting out of the shower when an unsaved number calls him. He hesitates but decides to answer it. There is a sweet female voice on the other end. "Thank you for taking care of my girls last night. Sounds like they had a wonderful time."

"Good morning Stephanie. We all had a wonderful time. Thank you for sending them my way."

"There is a chance that I will be sending more girls your way over time, when I think they are ready. And maybe, I don't know, I might want some time with you real soon myself. What do you think?"

Stanley smiles, "I'd like that. Let me know."

They exchange their goodbyes and Stanley starts his school week. The next Friday afternoon Stanley is hanging out at the frat house playing pool when Calvin approaches him. He says, "Stanley my man. Listen, remember how you hooked up with two girls from ABA last weekend."

Stanley frowns and says, "Yeah. What of it? I mean Stephanie set it up."

"I know. I know. You told me that night what happened remember? Anyway, we just got a large donation from ABA. It was a thank you for the social and for you taking care of those girls. Apparently they are from the wealthiest families in all of ABA. The girls told their parents how awesome our partnership was and they decided to contribute. So we owe that donation all to you."

Stanley smiles and tells him, "You're welcome. Anything I can do to help."

12