Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Stanley Celebrates a Big Win.
4.2k words
4.62
6.9k
16

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyperspermia -- Module 2 Chapter 5: Stanley the Football Star

This is module two, chapter five. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Stanley, was a senior in high school. He learned of his condition and figured out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. Module two covers the college years. In chapter four, Stanley enjoyed girls from the ABA sorority. Chapter five is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. A couple of them may have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

In the weeks since the ABA social, life has continued to be good for Stanley. It is funny how life gets busy for some while it opens up for others. Valerie has been his sexual mainstay most of Stanley's freshman year, but for the past several weeks she has been very busy and they have only seen each other a couple times. Carrie, also one of his favorites, has been really busy as well. They have only had one blowout event in the past month.

Thankfully, Stanley has been getting his needs met with other people though. The ABA sorority has been all over him ever since the night he had with Tiffany and Rachel. Apparently word got around about his lovemaking prowess. He has had a half dozen more occurrences with Tiffany and Rachel together. Rachel has really opened up and their newfound lesbian tendencies have gotten stronger. What guy doesn't enjoy a good threesome with two 18-year-old girls at least once a week?

Stephanie, the president of the ABA sorority called him again a couple weeks after his first time with Tiffany and Rachel and wanted to meet for lunch. During lunch she mentioned two other girls from her sorority that wanted time with him individually.

The first was Maggie. She was a tall basketball player whose legs might have been longer than Stanley's. She had some experience but it was mostly with athletes who tend to be less attentive. So based on his reputation, she requested some quality time with Stanley. They sucked and fucked for a couple hours with him bringing her to several powerful orgasms. When it was time for him to cum, he laid her down on her back with her long legs in the air and covered her upper body and part of her face with his huge bust. She enjoyed herself but has not come back for a rematch.

The other was Lucy. She was a short powerhouse with a great ass. She enjoyed the long warm up, but once she got a few orgasms in she wanted it rough. He pounded her in every position and in every room of the house over the course of a long Sunday afternoon. She took his cum in her pussy, in her mouth, on her body, on her face, and wanted to keep going. He had flashbacks of Nicky. They have hooked up a couple times since then. Aside from how much she wears him out, he might gladly make her a regular in his rotation.

Lastly, at the end of the lunch Stephanie nervously asked him if he would entertain her for a couple hours that afternoon. Inside he cheered as he was hoping for a more organized follow-up to the ABA initiation night where he exploded his cum all over her face. Her reasoning was that she wanted to experience the rumors of his sexual prowess for herself.

Conveniently, her boyfriend was out of town for the rest of the day so she took him to her apartment. And for the next couple hours he enjoyed her sexy body in multiple positions. She had a dozen orgasms to his three. She was very careful not to let him cum inside of her to avoid any trouble with her boyfriend. So the first one covered her back and ass, the second one all over her stomach and tits. The third one overflowed her mouth and dripped down her chin. In all she was more than satisfied and said she would like another session soon if the opportunity presented itself.

Football has been up and down. His team lost two heartbreaking games toward the end of the season. They lost in overtime to an undefeated Alabama team and lost on a field goal at the buzzer to an undefeated LSU team. Because of a variety of factors, their team was invited to the Fiesta bowl in Arizona; which is one of the big bowl games. They are set to play Michigan.

Stanley has a deal with Kelly, the cheerleader he has been secretly fucking, to take care of his needs while they are traveling. The game is set to be on a Monday night. They arrived on Friday. Late afternoon on Saturday, he fucked her until he busted his huge load inside of her. She cleaned up best she could in the bathroom before attending dinner with a leaky pussy. Then on Sunday night she snuck into his room and gave a blowjob to Stanley and his roommate Deonte. She swallowed what Deonte had to offer first, but Stanley's mostly ended up on her face and ample chest.

There was not an opportunity to meet up on Monday because of all the obligations related to the game that night. Stanley hoped the pain would not be too bad by game time. Two hours before kickoff the team arrived at the stadium. Two hours of prep, motivational speeches, and stretching before the national anthem.

Kickoff goes to Michigan where their first possession ends in a punt. Florida's first possession results in a field goal. Michigan's second possession ends in a short missed field goal. Florida takes possession at their own 24-yard line, up 3-0. First hike of the ball is a bad shotgun snap that goes by their star junior quarterback. Both teams run for the ball and Michigan recovers inside the 5. 2 plays later they score to take a 7-3 lead.

The next two possessions the team exchange punts. Florida then has the ball at midfield. Florida's QB drops back and throws a ball out to the sideline and it is intercepted by Michigan. A shoestring tackle at the 10-yard line saves the pick six. A few plays later they kick a field goal to go up 10-3.

Florida's next possession ends in a punt. Michigan returns the punt to the Florida 35 yard line. 6 plays later they score again. Michigan is up 17-3. The wheels fall off from there. Michigan kicks the ball off and an illegal block in the back penalty forces Florida to start their drive at the 21 yard line. Holding penalty brings them back to the 11. An incomplete pass makes it 3rd down and 20 from the 11-yard line.

Florida's star Junior QB drops back and rolls to his right to avoid pressure. Three more steps back trying find someone open. He turns his body to throw to his running back in the flat, his 4th option, when all of a sudden he is crunched by the nose tackle who lands on top of him. The ball pops out and rolls into the end zone where it is jumped on by a Michigan linebacker.

Florida's star QB lies on the ground for a few minutes before finally being helped off the field. He heads to the locker room with a preliminary diagnosis of a broken collarbone. The coach yells at Stanley, "Hey rookie. Warm up. You're going in."

Stanley looks at the 2nd string guy, a junior, and then at the coach. "Me coach? What about Trevor?"

"I called your number. Warm up and then come see me. Quickly!"

Stanley warms up at a lightning pace during the injury timeout. As Michigan is kicking the ball off, Stanley and Trevor make their way to the head coach.

Coach looks at his two quarterbacks and says, "This is not an indictment on you Trevor, but their pass rush is heavy today. Stanley is much bigger than you and will handle the hits."

Coach focuses on Stanley for a moment, getting right in his face. "I need toughness and leadership out of you. Motivate our team and bring the pain back to the Wolverines."

He taps him on the helmet and Stanley heads out to the huddle. To this point he has had 40 live snaps in his freshman year. 26 handoffs to the running back, 4 QB runs for 65 yards, 9-10 passing for 180 yards and 4 TDs.

Stanley gets in the huddle and says, "Guys, I know we are down 24-3 and I'm not your starting quarterback. But I am going to be your ending quarterback and I am not about to let our seniors leave the University of Florida getting their asses kicked by a Big 10 school. So let's go get a touchdown here and take back the momentum. Break!"

Stanley leads a long drive that consumes most of the second quarter that includes a few 3rd down conversions with two of those on runs by Stanley. The end of the drive, poses a 3rd and goal from the 6-yard line. Coach calls a sweep left to the long side of the field.

Stanley looks at his guys in the huddle and says, "Let's get this. We don't want field goals. We want touchdowns."

Stanley comes up to the line to call the play and sees Michigan heavy loaded to his left and looks to the sideline. His offensive coordinator gives him some hand signals. Stanley audibles to the third option in this formation.

The ball is hiked and the entire Florida offense moves left. The right guard pulls, the tight end on the left side boxes out and pushes his guy back. The wide receiver on the strong side engages the corner in hand to hand. Michigan commits to stopping the sweep to the left.

Stanley reaches to hand the ball to Deonte who is moving to follow the rest of the offensive line. At the last second Stanley pulls the ball back and rolls out to the right. The tight end on the weak side of the line breaks away and starts to move to the right. Michigan's outside linebacker smashes him and he falls to the ground.

There are no other receivers doing patterns. Stanley pulls the ball down and jumps in the air to avoid a Michigan defender and heads to the end zone. Michigan's star middle linebacker tries to head him off.

As they close in on the goal line Stanley lowers his shoulder and changes his angle toward the defender and initiates contact with him. The LB tries to wrap him up but Stanley pushes him to the ground and walks into the end zone. Touchdown!

As Stanley's teammates surround him in celebration, the Michigan linebacker needs help off the field. 24-10 at halftime.

Florida takes the momentum into the second half. Stanley leads the comeback by throwing 2 TDs to his star WR Calvin and running for one more. A final drive ends in a field goal that ices the game. Florida's defense steps up holding them to two 3rd quarter field goals. Final score: Florida 34. Michigan 30.

Over the course of the next few hours of celebrating, Stanley feels a growing discomfort in his groin. As the adrenaline starts to wear off, his pain gets stronger. He has not had a release since the night before and he desperately needs one soon.

It is another 2 hours before he is showered and back at the hotel. The team is staying one more night and leaving first thing in the morning. Stanley sends a text to Kelly hoping she can help with his release. She replies that she will see what she can do.

Stanley is lying in his bed still not very tired, trying to ignore the considerable pain. Deonte is talking to him, but he is not paying very much attention.

Finally at around 2 am, there is a soft knock on the door. Deonte gets up and looks through the peephole. He sees three girls in the hallway and opens the door to let them in. "Hello. Hello. What are you girls doing out so late?"

As they come into the main portion of the room and see Stanley, Kelly starts to explain. "I got your text Stanley and I brought reinforcements. I think you know Cammie. She has always liked you but never had a chance to do anything because she has a boyfriend. And this young thing here is Letisha. She is a Michigan cheerleader we met this weekend and she was looking to have some fun."

Stanley gets off the bed and looks at the girls. Kelly is a short brunette with a nice ass and B cup tits. Cammie is a tall skinny brunette with a round ass and huge fake tits. Letisha is a short black girl with a handful of tits and a huge jiggly ass. She is very pretty with full sexy lips. "Welcome ladies. I did not expect to get a crowd."

Cammie steps forward and kisses Stanley and says, "I have wanted a piece of you for a long time. I am hoping to get some tonight."

Letisha steps forward and says, "If that's how it is going to be, I want to make sure I get mine. Any man that can run over Tank is someone I want to get a piece of."

Kelly jumps in, "By the way ladies, as I said earlier, Stanley has a really big cock and a legendary cum shot."

Deonte speaks up, "Yeah yeah yeah. What about me? Am I chopped liver?"

Kelly and Cammie walk over to Deonte and push him back onto his bed. Kelly says, "We could never forget about you Deonte."

The girls crawl on the bed and pull his shorts down. Kelly puts her mouth on his growing manhood while Cammie crawls up and starts kissing him. Letisha recognizes what's going on with the others so she puts her focus on Stanley. "Looks like it's me and you. They told me that you are a badass white boy. Let's see what you got."

Stanley waves her over. When she reaches him, he leans down and kisses her. She holds her own as their tongues battle for position. Letisha breaks the kiss and drops to her knees. She pulls his shorts down and sees his half erect unit dangling at eye level. She immediately attacks it with her warm mouth.

Cammie notices that Kelly has gotten Deonte nice and hard so she crawls back down to join her cheerleading teammate. They begin to double-team his thick ebony 8-inch cock. Cammie sucks his cock while Kelly sucks his balls. Deonte moans his enjoyment.

Letisha pulls off of Stanley's fully erect meat stick. "Damn you have a huge cock for a white boy. They weren't lying." She pushes her mouth back down his rod almost to the base. As she bobs up and down Stanley can hear her humming.

Cammie lets go of Deonte and stands up to take her clothes off. Once naked, she climbs back on the bed and straddles Deonte's face and lowers herself down. He goes right to work on her as he grips his big hands on her supple ass and shoves his tongue deep into her shaved pussy.

Kelly stands up and takes her clothes off. She climbs back on the bed and on top of Deonte. She rises up and aims the head of his manhood at her wet entrance and slides down. A series of moans are soon coming from this threesome.

Letisha reluctantly lets go of Stanley's cock and stands up, strips off her clothes and walks over to his bed. She gets on her hands and knees with her plump ass in the air and looks back at Stanley. He gets the hint and walks over to the bed next to her. To her surprise, he drops to his knees and pushes his face in between her thick cheeks. He licks right up her dripping wet slit sending shivers throughout her body. She starts moaning, "Ah fuck yes. Lick my pussy white boy."

Stanley works her pink box over for a little while before eventually standing up and lining his manhood up to her hot box. As he slides his cock in she groans, "Oh my god that is thick."

Kelly and Cammie switch spots. As Cammie slides down Deonte's slick cock she moans. "Oh my god this is so good. This is just what I needed."

Deonte starts working on Kelly's clit. She leans forward and starts rocking her hips rapidly. A few minutes later she moans through an orgasm. By now Cammie has worked Deonte's big stick all the way into her tight box. She starts slamming her pussy up and down his cock until she too yells out in orgasm.

Simultaneously Letisha holds her breath and lets out one long guttural moan as her third and most powerful orgasm rips through her body. Stanley pulls out of her and rubs his hands up and down her pussy spreading her plentiful juices all over.

Kelly and Cammie crawl off of Deonte and walk over to Stanley. Kelly taps him on the shoulder to get his attention and then leads him over to the bed. They lay him on his back and crawl on the bed after him. Kelly crawls up to his face and kisses him. Cammie heads to his glistening cock. She exclaims, "Oh my god this is a magnificant cock."

A couple minutes later, a recovered Letisha, walks over to Deonte who is still lying on his back on his bed. She climbs on the bed and straddles his waist. She wastes no time sliding his meat inside her wet tunnel. She leans down on her hands with her face a few inches from Deonte's and pumps her hips. Up and down she goes rapidly mashing his cock in and out of her slick pussy.

Kelly sits up and straddles his head and lowers her pussy down to Stanley's face. He runs his tongue up the length of her before pulling her down onto his mouth. He tongues her deep in her hole before moving to her clit. Kelly starts moaning right away as another orgasm starts boiling.

Cammie drops Stanley's big unit and climbs over his legs and onto his waist. She mounts her wet pussy over his rigid cock and rubs up and down. She moans and says, "Mmmm, I have been waiting for a chance to have your big cock inside me Stanley. I think it is time."

Kelly replies to her, "You're going to be hooked Cammie. It's that awesome." Cammie lifts up and reaches between her legs and aims his cock at her wet entrance. As soon as she starts to slide down she groans, "Ahhhhh fuuuuuuck yes! Why did I wait so long?"

Kelly laughs and says, "Probably because you have a boyfriend."

"Oh my god Stanley. Will you marry me? I will break up with my boyfriend tonight if you'll have me."

Stanley pulls away from Kelly's pussy long enough to respond. "You might have to share me with Kelly."

In between moans Cammie replies, "It's okay... You can do anything.... you want with Kelly ... as long as I can have this." She moves her hips a little more sinking her wet cunt all the way down his rod. She shakes as an orgasm fills her body. "Oh my god, I'm cumming."

As Letisha rides Deonte she says, "I think you and I need to up the ante. Right now those girls and Stanley are getting all the press."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I say we change positions to doggy and you fuck me in the ass. What do you think of that?"

"I say hell yes."

Letisha climbs off of Deonte and crawls over to the edge of the bed and gets in position. Deonte gets up and crawls off the side of the bed and walks behind Letisha. His cock is glistening with her juices. He drops some saliva on her asshole and rubs it in. He pushes a finger in two knuckles deep. She looks back and says, "I already warmed myself up. Get that big cock of yours in there."

Deonte does not need to be told twice. He adds a little bit more saliva to her puckered hole and lines his manhood up. He pushes slowly until his head pops through. After that it seems like her hungry asshole pulls him in. In less than a minute he is long stroking her back door.

Maybe 2 minutes later, and for full dramatic effect, Letisha looks back at Deonte and yells at him. "Hey. You going to fuck my ass or dilly dally? Come on, fuck my ass harder."

Deonte complies and starts pounding her ass deep and hard. Kelly climbs off of Stanley's face and watches the action. Cammie works her way to her 4th or 5th orgasm while riding Stanley. Just as Cammie is coming down from her orgasm Letisha announces to the rest of the room that she is about to cum.

Deonte is sweating heavily from working so hard. He rides her orgasm out before pulling out and heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Cammie climbs off of Stanley and lies on her back on the bed breathing heavily. By the time Deonte comes out of the bathroom he sees them all resting and looking exhausted, "Come on everybody, one more big push. Us men need our orgasms."

12