Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly asks, "What do you suggest?"

"You can suck us off."

The girls look at each other and nod their heads. Stanley asks, "So... uh..."

Letisha interrupts, "I know what you're going to say Stanley. We all talked about it already. We want you to cum all over our faces and our bodies. It's late and we can shower and get cleaned up afterwards."

Stanley nods and says, "Let's do this then."

The girls work diligently to bring the boys units back to attention. Kelly works on Deonte while Letisha and Cammie take turns working on Stanley. Deonte comments, "Let me go first Stanley."

He replies, "You better hurry then. These two girls will have me popping soon."

Kelly hears this and ups the intensity of her efforts. Using her hands and pushing her mouth to the hilt on his manhood, she brings him to orgasm within a couple minutes. He grunts as he fills her mouth with his load. She swallows it down and cleans him up before letting him drop.

Kelly moves over next to her friends and waits patiently. Cammie is blowing him while Letisha is sucking on his balls. He finally tells them it is time. Cammie reluctantly lets go of his cock and backs up a little. The girls line up side by side, practically putting their faces next to each other.

Stanley starts jerking his cock. "Here it comes."

His first shot hits Letisha in her forehead and splatters up into her hair. The next shot is even more powerful and hits Cammie in her right cheek and splatters up over her eye and forehead. The third shot mostly lands in Kelly's mouth and the rest drips down her chin.

Stanley continues to alternate his shots until each girl's face is frosted like a donut. As his cock starts to dribble, he pushes his cock into Cammie's mouth for her to suck him dry.

Deonte comments, "I will never get tired of seeing that."

Kelly says, "I told you girls it was ridiculous."

Letisha responds, "Shit yeah. All of it was true. Bad ass white boy."

As Cammie wipes cum from her face into her mouth she comments, "Mmmm. I am going to have to find a way to have some more of you Stanley. Maybe we can make an arrangement like you have with Kelly." She looks at Kelly and continues, "If you don't mind of course."

Kelly laughs and says, "As long as I still get mine. You are welcome."

Stanley comments, "Do I get a say in this?

Kelly and Cammie reply in unison. "No."

The girls start cleaning each other up the best they can before heading to the bathroom. While they are gone the guys throw some shorts on. Deonte comments, "I don't know how much pussy and head I've gotten because of you, but I ain't complaining."

Stanley laughs. The girls return and all say their goodbyes before leaving the boys to themselves. Looking at the clock Stanley comments, "We are supposed to be up an a few hours to check out. We should get some sleep."

As they lie in bed, they revisit a few plays from the game and the celebration. Deonte makes sure to include the girl's visit as his cherry on top. He closes with, "Life is good Stanley. Life is good."


12