Hyperspermia... Pt. 03

Story Info
Marshall searches for others with Hyperspermia...
5.3k words
4.84
8.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,013 Followers

Me and Danny usually got together once a week, on the weekends as a rule. Sometimes he was busy and couldn't make time. When that happened, I was both crushed and depressed that I couldn't enjoy his cock. Especially bummed that I didn't get to ingest his incredibly voluminous loads. I craved swallowing his cum. I would always drive to him, a small price to pay, which I didn't mind at all as I loved sucking his cock and swallowing his unbelievably gigantic loads.

After I fellated him, he would always fill my ass with another massive load before I left. Even though we had hooked up at least a dozen times so far, I always got so excited on the drive there. Sometimes I would tremble and become so anxious to service him that I had to mentally calm my self down. The anticipation that I would soon be on my knees sucking out one of his huge loads just drove me absolutely crazy. He loved feeding me his cum almost as much as I enjoyed being a receptacle for it, but it just wasn't enough, I needed more.

I searched the Internet for other websites that hosted gay hookups, similar to what Reddit did. I found a couple of them and posted this ad on them in my zip code area category.

"Come Junkie"

"WM, 24, ultra submissive twink, smooth, 5'10"s, 160lbs. Considered handsome. Expert cocksucker and bare back bottom. Bottomless throat and love to be face fucked by alpha males. Clean, sane and safe, impeccable hygiene, expect the same. Seeking alpha guys that can produce amazingly copious loads. I'm a cum junkie, looking for a guy that cums so much that it's overwhelming. I will swallow every single drop. No reciprocation desired, it's all about pleasing you. Please, only guys that can cum a ton."

I ran this ad on 3 different websites and got tons of replies, but none of them really worked for me. There were so many of those flakes that replied with insincere responses like, "What's up?" or "When and where?" or "Time and address?", or "Can I suck your cock too?". When I did respond to the most promising of them, pushing for details on how much cum they ejaculated, it usually turned out while they claimed they were big cummers, they really weren't.

Some even sent me videos of them jacking off to completion with just a few streams shooting out of their cocks. Not hardly what I was looking for. When I called their bluff and pushed for details on exactly how many spurts they actually produced, a lot of them just disappeared. I must have replied to 40-50 ads, frustrated that I was striking out.

I was looking for a man that would use me, and I didn't want my cock touched, that was a deal breaker, I wanted an alpha male. I wanted my throat and ass fucked, but way more than that, I wanted a guy like Danny that could feed me 10-12-15 spurts of cum. I was looking for that unicorn, another guy that could cum like Danny, but my search seemed futile. Still, I stubbornly persisted in my search for that rare guy.

One day after work, when I got home and anxiously logged onto my ads to see if I had any new replies. There was a message from a guy named "Drenchthewench". I loved that name. He was actually in my zip code and had left a brief message. "I'm a huge cummer, can shoot 10+ ropes of cum. Would love to find someone that won't shy away from that and will swallow all my load gladly."

I actually got chills when I read that.

His reply included a video that I opened anxiously after reading his message. It showed a guy sitting on a couch, only from his neck down, no face shown, completely naked, stroking his cock. He had a nice cock, maybe 7"s, circumcised and ungodly thick. I mean insanely thick, so fat that his fingers couldn't touch his thumb as he slowly stroked it. His balls looked huge, like 2 golf balls bouncing around in his scrotum as he jacked his cock slowly. He appeared to be Caucasian, looked very fit, youngish from what I could guess, maybe about my height and had a sparsely hairy chest.

The video was only 47 seconds long, but it showed me everything I needed to know. About 10 seconds into the video, the guy leaned forward from his couch, and pointed his cock just a few inches directly away from his glass top coffee table.

He began to unload a mind boggling volume of cum. He didn't shoot out squirts of sperm, he shot out huge streams of sperm. Long thick unbroken streams that looked like they were at least a foot long spewed from his cock. They coated the glass top of his table one after another. The puddle on the table just got bigger and bigger as he sprayed 12 heavy streams onto it. Definitely 12 spurts. You better believe I counted them. The video was incredible, exactly what I was looking for.

As I watched the video, even as short as it was, I became rock hard before it even ended. I must have watched it 20 times, counting each spurt and amazed at the unbelievably huge puddle of cum he produced on that table, before I could compose myself to reply.

I was literally shaking as I tried to calm down and write out a response that showed I was sincere about meeting and that he was exactly what I was looking for. I must have rewritten my short reply at least 5 times before I enclosed a full length dressed pic of myself and pressed send.

My reply was, "Your cock is amazing. I love how much cum you produce. Exactly what I am looking for. I watched it several times and it got me rock hard. I would love to talk more please, I'm not a flake and I'm for real. Would you consider a short phone chat?" I pressed send.

Within minutes, I got an immediate reply back from him, brief but promising. It said, "At work right now, can't talk, send number, will call later tonight, William."

I was literally shaking again as I read and reread his reply, hoping this might work and that he would actually call.

I sent back a short reply, trying not to sound too desperate or needy with my phone number. It was about 6PM and I stuck my phone in my pocket so I would not miss his call.

That evening, every time my phone rang, I freaked out and scrambled to answer it as fast as I could. I had 3 calls from friends that I tried to conclude as fast as possible to keep my line open. I didn't want to miss his call.

About 9:30, I was getting the feeling he wasn't gonna call, when my phone rang. My heart jumped as the caller ID showed a phone number and full name. William Taylor.

Trying to be cool and not blow this, I just greeted the caller with a simple "hello".

A youngish male voice responded, "Hey, this is Will, are you the guy that sent me your phone number?"

I stumbled for a response and mumbled out, "Yea, my name is Marshall, I'm glad you called, I hoped you would."

Will was silent and didn't respond, so I immediately said, "I loved your video, your cum explosion is amazing. I must have watched your video 100 times today. Very impressive."

Will laughed and said very candidly, "You know, I didn't even know that the amount of cum I shot was a lot til several girls told me it was. I always thought it was normal, but not according to them. Also, it's actually kind of a problem most times, even when I just jack off alone, as it makes a horrible mess to clean up. Not to mention that no girlfriend has ever let me cum in their mouth. Once I start cumming they pull away. Even the ones that are on the pill, make me pull out of their pussy and cum on their back or stomach, which kind of sucks for me. In fact, most insist that I have to wear a condom. So the idea of someone wanting me to cum down their throat and swallow my load, is a big turn on to me. I think the reason I responded to your ad was that you said you loved to swallow cum and wanted to be bare backed. Is that true?"

I became more relaxed as he had obviously become very comfortable and very talkative on the phone now.

"Yea. It's a fetish of mine. I really enjoy sucking a guy to completion and especially swallowing. I am also really turned on by a guy that fills my ass with cum." I shamelessly told him.

"Well, I'm kind of thick, so no girl has ever let me fuck their ass, much less cum in it. I would like to hook up and see where it goes if you want. I'm kind of thick, but if we can make it fit in your ass, I would love that." he quickly threw out there.

I was actually swooning at those comments when I offered, "Will, I'm for real, I would love to hook up. What works for you? Day or night? What time? I'm flexible to meet your schedule. Just tell me."

After talking some more, it turned out that Will lived just a few miles from me. We settled on tomorrow night about 10PM. He said he would prefer to come to my house. I was cool with that.

After we settled all that, he paused for a second and almost reluctantly said, "Marshall, I'm only 19 and out on my own. I work, but it's hard to get by sometimes. Money is tight. You know what I mean? Could you maybe help me out with some gas money?"

As we only lived a few miles from each other, I figured sure, that's just a couple of gallons of gas, maybe a $20 would help him, and said I could help with that.

"Would $50 be okay?" he tentatively asked.

It was a whole lot more than I expected, but I have a pretty good job and could afford that. I didn't even hesitate for a second and replied, "Sure, that's not a problem. $50 is cool."

So it was settled, we would meet tomorrow at 10PM, at my house, I would give him $50 and get to suck his cock and swallow his huge load. If things worked out, maybe I could also get my ass filled with a second load.

That night I was on edge and could hardly sleep, and the next day was even worse. It just seemed to drag on and on til about 9PM, when Will finally called and confirmed my address and that he was coming over in an hour. I was so rattled that I looked at the clock every 5 minutes til I heard my doorbell ring.

Opening the door, he looked just like his video. I had not seen his face yet, but he looked like any normal 19 year old guy. Still younger than me, and a little bit scruffy, he looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Dressed in a semi faded Metallica t-shirt and some even more faded jeans, he entered my house.

I had laid 2 twenties and a ten on my coffee table next to the couch, along with a couple of towels.

With no shame, he asked, "Is this for me?" as he pointed to the money.

"Yea, that's yours. Why don't you get comfortable and have a seat on the couch?" I replied.

Will wasted no time as he stuffed the money in his jeans and got undressed showing no modesty. He peeled off his shirt, kicked off his tennis shoes and shucked his jeans in a pile on the floor. He was commando nude under his jeans, no underwear. He was lean and toned, pretty fit. I got my first real look at his cock which was already 100% erect and sticking straight out.

It was spectacularly thick, probably 7"s long but by far the fattest cock I had ever seen in real life or in porn videos. The girth almost didn't look real as my mouth began to water. Especially the head of his cock, it looked like an over sized scoop of ice cream on a very thick cone. His cock was actually so thick, I thought it might be a tough stretch for my ass, but I was up for the challenge and that thought just excited me more.

Once he got seated and comfortable on the couch, I dimmed the lights and got completely undressed. My cock was throbbing as I knelt down submissively between his legs.

I leaned over and locked my lips directly onto the obscenely fat tip of his cock. Will just leaned back into the couch and let me get acclimated to his girth, allowing me to move at my own pace. I had to stretch my jaws open way farther than I expected, but it fit comfortably in my mouth. Within seconds of nursing on the tip, I felt a large drop of slippery pre-cum bubble out. It was so sweet and salty at the same time, absolutely delicious.

Within seconds I was in a crazed state of cock lust. All I wanted and needed in life was here for me to enjoy. I tried to lower my mouth farther down his cock, but he was so thick. I knew I needed to coat it in saliva to let my lips easily slide down farther. I began to slobber and lick all over the sides of his thick organ with spit. Licking the sides and leaving a trail of spittle, I slurped up and down on his thick pole. Once I had it thoroughly lubricated, I latched back onto the tip and started a slow descent.

His cock was so thick, I had to consciously open my mouth wider to allow him deeper access. So far, not a problem, as I lowered inch by inch down his shaft. When I got about 3/4ths of his cock into my mouth, I felt the tip nudging for entry into my throat. Determined to throat Will, I forced myself down as far as I could manage, only to realize that my throat wasn't opening enough to let him enter. I gagged and sputtered which seemed to amuse him as he laughed out loud and said, "Keep going buddy, you can do it, don't give up."

I backed up on trying to swallow it for a moment, trying to suppress my gag reflex. Working on only about half of it now, as I got my gagging under control, I went down a second time. With the resistance of my tight throat, versus his fat cock, I felt it enter just briefly again, but gagged and choked unmercifully knowing I hadn't swallowed it all and pulled back. Will just laughed again and said encouragingly, "Almost, just an inch or so more and you got it, keep going buddy. You got this."

Never admitting defeat as I needed to prove I could do this, I regained my composure once more and forced my head down. I felt him enter my throat, stretching it wide to accommodate his tremendous girth. As his cock forced my throat to open, I kept pushing down til my lips pressed deep into his stomach. I did it, I had swallowed it to the root. I pushed past the discomfort and held my prize securely in my throat, waiting for him to confirm, when he actually groaned and said, "You got it buddy, nobody has even been able to do that before. Suck my fat dick down your throat."

I am such a cock slut that those few words he uttered made me so proud. I needed him to know that I could do things for him that his girlfriends couldn't do. I wanted him to know that he would never need anyone else or could find anyone else that could treat his cock like I could. My desire to be the best cock worshiper he had ever met was immense. Forget them, I'll give you what they can't anytime you want it.

I repeated this over and over for at least 5 minutes, loving his cock stretching my throat open. "You got me on the edge Marshall, I'm so ready to cum. Keep doing that and I'll fill you up with a belly full of cum. That's what you want isn't it? You want to eat my precious seed that can produce life isn't it? Keep sucking it down your throat to the root and I'll feed you good." he encouraged me.

I wanted to do so much more. I wanted to suck on his cum filled balls. I wanted to relish this blowjob, taking my time and enjoying it. I wanted to worship his steely hard cock proving my worth as the best. I wanted to have my mouth and throat fucked by this alpha male, but when he told me to make him cum now, I did what he asked.

I backed off and went down again and again, entering my throat easier each time. Now every time I went down, it almost effortlessly expanded my throat til my lips pressed hard into his stomach. Up again and back down til it was buried in my throat, Will's legs began to tremble and shake.

Here it comes buddy, start gulping those baby makers down. Swallow my load bitch." he groaned and his cock began to spasm and started to pulse.

His first ejaculate was absolutely immense. I had never had a single volley of cum fill my mouth so full. I literally gulped it down in one swift chug, barely in time to be filled again with another volley. Forcing my lips down like he had instructed, it felt like several tablespoons of cum shot straight down my throat each time he pulsed. I struggled and choked to keep up with him, afraid I would gag and fuck this up, but I didn't, I hung in there and gulped down stream after stream of the biggest spurts I could imagine.

I don't know how many times he ejaculated in my mouth, at least a dozen I'm sure. I ingested them all, not spilling a single drop. I kept gulping and gulping as each squirt filled my mouth to capacity. This is what I wanted and needed, to be submissive and degraded enough to swallow another man's sacred semen. This was the most exciting thing in the world to me.

I sucked on Will til he quit spurting, til his cum seeped out into a slow drool. When I had swallowed it all, I latched onto the tip and sucked harder, trying to coax any cum left in his shaft into my mouth. While my belly felt full and distended, I wanted it all, every drop. In my experience, most guys get real sensitive and pull away after coming, but Will was the complete polar opposite. He let me nurse and suck on his still 100% rock hard cock. This I really enjoyed as I never wanted it to end.

Will's cock didn't deflate at all, it still resembled a stiff piece of steel. I slowly continued to worship his cock, which by now, I realized wasn't going to go soft on him. I was so impressed with his stamina that I thought of him as a God.

After another 5 minutes of nursing on his still rock hard cock, I pulled off and stared up at him. He had a shit eating grin on his face as our eyes locked.

"Does your cock go soft after you cum or just stay hard like this?" I asked, not believing what I was seeing.

"As long as you give it that good mouth and lip loving, it will stay hard. You did a fucking A good job Marshall, nobody has ever throated me or swallowed my load. Most girls scream and whine like a bitch when I start to cum from their lazy blowjobs. Dodging my spurts like they were poison darts, as I then purposely hose them down to punish them. That's my name on the forum, Drench The Wench. But you, oooooh buddy, I hope you're gonna invite me over here a lot in the future. Hard to beat what you can offer in a blowjob. By far the absolute best sucking I have ever had. I know how much I cum, and it was a total turn on watching you swallow it all. The idea of my cum in your stomach turns me on for some reason." he laughed.

"I hope so too Will, I really enjoyed that and would like to hook up regularly." I professed, as I began to lick his steely hard cock again which he seemed to welcome.

"So, about that bareback we talked about? You up for another injection tonight?" he laughingly asked.

"Yea, I would love to do that, are you up for it?" I asked.

Will pulled his cock from my mouth and thumped it against my forehead and cheeks 3-4 times. It was so hard it actually hurt a little bit, which I oddly liked.

"Sure buddy, we can do that if you want. Do you think you could help me another $50? I could really use it." he asked this time with no shame.

As I now fully realized what our relationship had so quickly escalated to, I understood this was a play for pay arrangement. This wasn't about gas money. Even realizing that, I quickly agreed to his terms and went to get more money out of my wallet. I grabbed us two beers and a tube of anal lube before I returned and was amazed that his cock was still rock hard and pointing at the ceiling when I returned. I was definitely going to get my monies worth tonight.

After a sip of my beer, while he nursed on his, he took charge, "Get on the floor, on your hands and knees, buns up kneeling, like a frog. Press your chest and face into the carpet and push that ass up as high in the air as you can. Spread your knees wide and smear some of that lube on your hole. Push some up in there, get it wet, really wet, you're gonna need it." he laughed as he almost commanded me.

I scrambled into the position he directed, so shamelessly and submissively posed, I felt a just a twinge of embarrassment. I felt him kneel behind me and position himself between my splayed legs and open ass.

Kent100
Kent100
1,013 Followers
12