Hyperspermia... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put some more lube on my cock buddy. I don't want to hurt you." he directed me.

Pouring more lube into my hand, I reached between my legs and grabbed his still steely hard cock. As I lubed his shaft up, again I was amazed at how thick it was and had a brief moment of clarity that this was by far the absolute thickest cock or toy ever that would be in my ass. I reached down lower and cradled his massive balls in my hands as he pressed against my asshole.

He slowly applied forward pressure, trying to pop the head into my tiny asshole, but it was a struggle. It felt like a battering ram trying to enter me. His cock was directly centered on my hole as he leaned into me harder. When I finally felt a pop as it breached my tight hole, I groaned loudly as it hurt a bit. Thank God this kid was as patient as he was, as he just stopped and let me get acclimated to it.

"I don't want to hurt you. Just push back on my cock at your own speed. My cock is gonna stay hard, so just take your time and eat it up. You can do it." he reassured me.

I'm not gonna lie, it really hurt at first and I had moments of doubt that I could take his girth. I tried to slowly envelop his cock deeper into my ass by pushing back to him, but it was a herculean task. He was stretching my sphincter way farther apart than any anything had ever done before. Still, he was so very patient, never moving even a fraction of an inch forward, he let me move at my own speed. I pushed through the pain and slowly descended my tight ass farther down his shaft. Just a fraction at first, til the pain subsided, when an urgency to gulp it down washed over me.

I guess he was about halfway into me, when my asshole opened like a blooming flower. I slowly pushed back and swallowed his entire cock til I felt his abdomen pressing firmly into my cheeks.

"Good boy. That was quick. You got it all. That's one tight hungry ass you have. I'm loving this. You know, this is a first for me, I have never gotten my cock in an ass before. Damn, your insides are so soft and velvety. So smooth, so wet and tight. We are definitely gonna become good friends." he laughed.

I relaxed a bit and my ass quit hurting. I felt so full it was making me dizzy. I still clutched onto his scrotum as he remained motionless, patiently waiting for me to do something.

"Try and rock back and forth on it if you can. You can go slow if you need to. I really just want to rape your ass right now, but I'm still gonna let you take your time and get used to it. I want you to enjoy it." he said, which impressed me as he was obviously a considerate unselfish lover.

I slowly pulled forward a few inches and used my ass like a masturbating cock sleeve to stroke back down his cock again.

Will groaned as I created some friction, "Yea baby, give me that hungry ass. You got this, show me what you got. Fuck my dick up your tight sissy ass boy. Take longer strokes." he directed me.

After just a few short strokes, the pain had disappeared and I relished the stuffed feeling. I had this now and started rocking back and forth, pulling my ass to the tip of his cock and plunging it back down. I developed a rhythm in just a few strokes as he held my hips tightly and let me impale his cock with my ass. I fucked back and forth on his cock til all the pain vanished and was replaced by an intense pleasure. I craved it going faster and deeper.

Will recognized this and pulled me back hard onto his cock, just holding it there, keeping me immobile.

"You got this, I'm taking over now. Just hang tough and let me breed your tight sissy ass." he directed me.

Will suddenly became ultra aggressive, as he now began to abuse my hungry ass with long deep thrusts, smacking his hips hard into my buttocks on each thrust. He got into a serious fucking rhythm for the next 5-10 minutes. He gripped my hips tightly as I groaned from the pressure and friction, as his thick cock was pounding against my prostate. The stimulation on my prostate was becoming overwhelming as I grunted and tried to prolong it. But I couldn't, the feeling was just too much as I felt I was going to cum.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop what you're doing, just keep pounding me like this." I almost begged.

"You ready bitch, you ready for my load? You gonna cum for me? You ready? Ready to be bred?" he goaded me.

"Yes God, I'm cumming, fill my ass with your baby batter." I almost screamed as I began to spurt cum from my twitching cock.

My cock pulsed like it had a life of it's own as I ejaculated strongly. I groaned so loud as he pummeled my ass, forcing the cum out of me. My ass spasmed from my 4 or 5 ejaculations over and over, squeezing and clutching his cock as I trembled and shook.

I felt his cock swell thicker, deep in my bowels along with the first flood of his sperm. The first shot lubricated my ass so thoroughly that he now slid in and out with ease. I felt his cock pulse and throb, over and over as he injected me with his sperm countless times. His ejaculations seemed never ending as I felt the streams of cum over flood my ass and begin to drool down my inner thighs. Will just kept fucking my ass forcing sperm out my tiny hole as he refilled it with new sperm.

I was in a heady afterglow, having already cum, as he kept kept fucking away for several minutes well after he had deposited it all in my ass. I felt drool after drool just leak and run down my inner thighs as he continued to abuse my ass. Finally he pulled out and away from me as I collapsed on the floor.

"Dude, that asshole of yours is totally gaping. Oh my God, you should see this, you wouldn't believe how open it still is. I can actually see up there." he laughed.

I was basically incoherent as I just laid there trying to gather my composure. I was so happy.

I finally crawled to my knees and sat on the towel. It was unbelievable the puddle of cum I sat in, not to mention the inside of my thighs looked like they had been painted with his cum.

Will rose from the floor, and you won't believe this, but his cock was still as rock hard as the moment he walked in the door. I was spent and just stared in disbelief at him.

As he started to get dressed, stuffing his still erect cock back into his jeans, I managed to stand and pull my underwear back on.

This meeting had been everything I had hoped for and even more. While I was totally exhausted, I still stared in lust as he tried to jam his fat erect cock back into his pants.

We exchanged glances as he dressed quickly, him still smiling, me almost incoherent, him seemingly almost anxious to leave at this point, as I composed myself.

"Marshall, you have a very talented ass and mouth. Absolute best blowjob I have ever had. Only ass I have ever had. It was so hot watching you swallow my load. I really enjoyed this and hope we can hook up regularly. Give me a call when you want some more." he said sincerely as I followed him to the door and let him out.

As soon as he left I had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom and expel, so I rushed to sit on the toilet. Loud obscene farts of compressed air that sounded like thunderous trumpets came out of my ass. I felt liquid just gush out of my ass into the commode as my bowels relaxed. I sat there for at least 5 minutes still producing this symphony of compressed air farts til they finally stopped. When I looked into the commode, there were large thick puddles of cum floating like corks in the water. Some floating on top of the water, some semi submerged in the water. I was amazed at the amount of cum I had expelled especially after seeing the puddle on the towel and what was clinging to my legs.

What a night, I knew I would call Will soon.

Readers...

thanks for reading...hope you enjoyed...and as always...

I really appreciate any and all comments...

comments make me want to submit more stories for you!

12