Hypno Bimbo in Self Bondage

Info
She's been hypnotized to be an eager to please, slutty bimbo.
673 words
3.86
43.8k
16
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
251 Followers



"Oww... please, Daddy, may I please untie myself and take off the clothespins? They, like, hurt" Jenny whimpered.

Her owner's voice came over the computer speakers. "No, girl. Now recite your mantra again - stop! Do NOT close your thighs!"

Jenny whimpered and spread her knees apart again, keeping them spread wide like a good slave girl should. She felt embarrassed by how her pussy was prominently displayed, but her main struggle was the desire to rub her thighs against each other in frustrated need. She hadn't been allowed to touch her greedy pussy in six weeks. She struggled to concentrate and remember her mantra.

"Tits must be tortured every day.

Sluts must do whatever men say.

I'm your bimbo in every way.

How may this girl please you, Daddy?"

"Good girl! Tell me, have you been using my hypnosis recording every day?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Very good. You can feel yourself becoming a slutty, obedient bimbo a little more every day, yes?"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm, like, saying 'like' a lot more. I feel a tingle every time I wear pink. Last weekend I had to wear jeans around my family instead of a slutty miniskirt and it felt so wrong and uncomfortable. I'm so different than I was a couple months ago," she said, blushing.

"Good girl. And have you been feeling compelled to tease and torment your tits, my little hypno bimbo?"

"Yes Daddy! I'm, like, often squeezing and playing with them. I almost did it in class yesterday! When I'm alone I like to pinch and slap them... but Daddy, may I take off the clothespins?"

"Not just yet, baby. Recite your mantra again."

Jenny squirmed, the clothespins biting mercilessly down on her sensitive teats.

"Tits must be tortured every day.

Sluts must do whatever men say.

I'm your bimbo in every way.

How may this girl please you, Daddy?"

"Good girl! Now tell me, how has your bimbo practice been going?"

"Ohhh... good Daddy! I wear tiny little skirts and very high heels every day. I always, like, walk in a narrow line, swinging my hips with every step. I keep finding reasons to bend over and always bend over at the waist, not the knees. I've been giggling more and playing with my hair. Some of my professors get so distracted!"

"Good. Now you may untie yourself. Don't remove the clothespins just yet."

Jenny sighed in relief and quickly released her wrists from the basic rope loops. She idly fondled and hefted her bound breasts, running her manicured nails over the sensitive, swollen udders. "Daddy...."

"Baby, recite your mantra again."

Jenny squeezed her breasts slightly, desperately wanting to remove the clothespins.

"Tits must be tortured every day.

Sluts must do whatever men say.

I'm your bimbo in every way.

How may this girl please you, Daddy?"

"Very good. Now listen. I'm going to give you some new hypnotic suggestions now. Whenever anyone squeezes your breast, you're going to go deep into bimbo slave mode. You'll be a giggly obedient doll, unable to resist, unable to think for yourself, unable to disobey."

Jenny gasped, her pussy tingling. "That's, like, so naughty, Daddy!"

"Go ahead and remove the clothespins now, my pet."

Jenny squeezed her eyes shut and very slowly opened the clothespins, biting her lip as sensation rushed back to them painfully. It was at that moment that her owner continued. "I'm visiting your city tomorrow. I know you don't know what I look like. I'm going to find you. I'm going to grope your tit. I'm going to make you my helpless bimbo pet and you'll do everything I want."

Jenny gasped as she got so, so close to orgasm. But she knew she wouldn't. His hypnotic blocks prevented that, no matter how stimulated she was. She knew she would never orgasm again, except at his command. She knew he was turning her into a depraved, desperately horny little bimbo slut. But she didn't care.

All she wanted was for him to give her more commands to obey.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
251 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Owner's daughter has an idea to save the store that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Object for Daddy Sometimes I like being an object Daddy can use.in BDSM
Calibration Pt. 01 Rebecca calibrates a project. And herself.in Mind Control
Pet Sitting Becca gets asked to pet sit a rich couple's new snake.in Mind Control
The Rubberdoll Puppet Show Girl at a slave fair is transformed into a rubber doll.in BDSM
More Stories