Hypno-Doc Pt. 02

Story Info
More adventures of the hypno-doc.
5.5k words
4.34
14.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers

All persons in this story are at least 18.

Between the two guys he was seeing as regular patients, Tom was starting to get into a real sexual groove. Despite the fact that he was mainly straight -- married with kids -- he was starting to get into the idea of young guy ass again. It'd been years since he'd really done much along those lines.

Now he felt like playing a little hard ball. No point in having a license in hypnotherapy if you couldn't put it to good use. That evening after office hours, he wandered over to the Chili Grill -- his old stomping grounds as an undergraduate. Yeah, it was the same as ever -- guys in letter jackets hanging out at the bar and looking studly -- trying to impress the cheerleader types that were also hanging out. He spotted three young studs that would serve his purpose -- leaning over the bar, pretending to be engrossed in conversation. They looked like freshman gymnasts -- a little on the short side, but showing off muscular thighs and hot asses in skin-tight jeans.

He wandered over to the counter to order a beer -- the guys glanced over. Tom said, "Hi," and with a few hand movements and a couple of words, he had them hooked. A few seconds later he had all three of them in a light trance.

They kept talking to each other, but sitting next to them, Tom managed, without any of them realizing it, to inject an instruction from time to time. A few minutes later, the four of them were sitting in a booth in a dark corner way toward the back of the place. Tom sat opposite the three of them.

He turned up the temperature in the booth (by suggestion) and got all three of them out of their letter jackets and down to their T-shirts and jeans. A few words later, the two outside guys were persuaded that they had one of the hottest little cheerleaders of the squad sitting between them, while the one in the middle thought he was surrounded by two of the more aggressive forwards for the women's field hockey team.

The guys on the outside kept trying to impress the one in the middle with their hot bodies -- grabbing his hands and pressing them against their big biceps and thighs. They starting ripping off each other's T-shirts as the groping intensified. The guy in the middle was trying to fend off these grabby women (without being too unkind about it), but slowly, as the other two kept groping his tits and crotch, he started to get a little turned on.

Tom noticed that a few of the other guys in the place were starting to notice what was going on. He slipped out of the booth and joined the growing group of guys that was starting to form just far enough away from the booth so they could get a good look at what was coming off (so to speak). The guy in the middle, deciding a couple of field hockey girls were better than nothing, started giving in to it, leaning back and pushing the head of one of the guys down into his lap, while he let the other guy suck on one of his big hot tits.

Within a few minutes, the three of them had managed to strip each other naked. They had the guy in the middle up on the table on his hands and knees. One of the other guys was eating out his ass like there was no tomorrow, while jacking himself off. The other guy was slowly forcing his big cock into the other kid's mouth. The kid kept looking confused -- he was trying to suck pussy but this big cock kept getting in his way.

By now their audience included the entire bar, and he could see the bartender coming over to break it up. He was moving pretty slowly, Tom noticed -- he was getting as big a kick out of it as everybody else. He watched as a bunch of the other jocks pulled the three guys off each other and started dragging them bare-ass naked out of the bar. All three of them were completely overcome by lust, their big hard-ons flopping around as they were manhandled through the crowd. They kept grabbing the guys who were dragging them out, groping their tits and asses, convinced that they were surrounded by hot women who wanted to get fucked.

One of them managed to get away from his bouncer and grabbed one of the fully-dressed customers, wrestled him down onto the floor and started fucking his mouth.

By the time his buddies rescued him, the innocent by-stander had been forced to deep-throat his attacker's cock half a dozen times in front of dozens of witnesses. The guy was really pissed off and jumped his naked tormentor, forcing him down onto all fours. He pulled out his own cock and started fucking the guy's ass.

That set off a chain reaction in horniness among the bar's patrons, and within a few minutes there was no longer any attempt to throw the three miscreants out of the bar. Instead, the overexcited and half-drunk crowd decided to take advantage of the opportunity -- within a few minutes, all three of the naked little gymnasts were getting their hot asses and/or throats plugged by their lust-crazed classmates.

The bartender had long since given up on trying to control the scene --he'd gotten all the women out as soon as he saw what was going on, then locked the doors and pulled the shades. Tom handed out rubbers and tubes of lubricant (which he'd thoughtfully brought with him). The three young studs got their asses and throats stretched wide that night.

And they weren't the only ones -- things got pretty out of hand, and quite a few of the better-looking guys that started fucking the "fags" found out the hard way how big a come-on their own sexy young asses were as they bounced up and down under the noses of all those horny guys. The spectators found some of them much too good to resist, with their tight little assholes fully exposed at the top of every hump. Time after time, a fucker ended up getting pulled off his victim and held down while one of the lust-crazed spectators slowly managed to force his hot dick up this fresh virgin ass. In the meantime, another guy would have dropped his pants and taken his place on the original victim. And the whole process started over again as the replacement fucker began showing off his own well-muscled ass and thighs to the crowd.

Tom managed to fuck a couple of pretty, though unwilling, young asses that night himself. One of them had such a hot ass that afterwards Tom helped hold him down while he got thoroughly screwed by a few of his buddies -- he wanted to make damn sure that this was one kid whose ass was going to stay available after this night. Once the word got around that he'd been had -- a lot -- there was no way this kid was going to be able to keep his buddies' hot young dicks out of his sexy, stretched little hole whenever they got the itch.

There were enough heavy scenes going on that night that Tom was pretty sure this bar would stay real interesting for a good long time. In days to come, these guys were going to be remembering how good it felt to fuck ass -- keeping their eyes peeled for available ones, while doing their best to try and keep the other guys out of their own little virgin holes.

A few weeks later, Tom dropped in one evening and immediately spotted the cute kid he'd broken in. He was sitting at the bar surrounded by a bunch of other guys. He was obviously not happy with what was going on, but he evidently wasn't tough enough to fight his way out of it.

Tom edged a little closer and realized that the kid's jeans and underpants were down around his thighs. By leaning forward, Tom could see that the kid was being held in place with his full young butt hanging over the back of his stool. One of his buddies was standing behind him, slowly and sensuously deep-fucking his ass. The other guys had their hands all over him -- under his shirt, feeling up his tits, squeezing his muscular thighs, stroking his hard young dick and hairless balls. The kid struggled, but it was hopeless -- there were just too many of them. By the time he managed to get one groping hand away from his tits, there were two more on their way. The bartender kept his drink topped up -- on the house.

Tom looked around -- there wasn't a girl in the place. Amazing. In just a few weeks this place had gone from a jock bar to an all-male fuck bar.

While he was standing there, one of the jock regulars wandered in -- just back from a couple of months in Europe. Unfortunately for him, he was operating on the old assumptions, which meant he came in looking to attract some chicks. And, being young, cute, and built, he planned to do this by wearing faded skin-tight jeans with a few well-placed rips, including one that showed off most of the right cheek of what looked to be a spectacular ass.

By the time the new kid started to wonder what was really going on over at the bar, a couple of old "friends" of his managed to ease him deeper into the room, then over into a shadowy area back at the end of the bar. There was only room for one barstool back there, so they sat their returning buddy down and took up positions on either side of him.

There was a little ripping sound as the guy sat down, which was immediately and solicitously investigated by the two friends. In checking out the rip, they actually enlarged it enough so that the kid's right cheek was hanging completely out of his jeans. In the process, they managed to get him to shift back far enough so his asshole cleared the back of his barstool. The buddy on the other side "adjusted" the intact left half of the jeans over a couple of inches -- just enough to expose the kid's entire asscrack, spread wide by the way he was sitting.

Minutes later, one of the kid's two "friends" had managed to slip around behind him and plunge his entire well-greased cock up the kid's virgin butt-hole. The other buddy whispered in the kid's ear all the terrible things that could happen if the rest of the guys figured out he was getting fucked -- there'd be a line all the way around the block.

The kid did the best he could to look like there was nothing going on while the two predators took turns fucking him, hoping he'd be able to get away when it was all over. Since everyone in the place had already figured out what was going on, it was pretty unlikely that he'd make it out without having to put out at least a few more times.

Tom smiled as he left. His work was done. A little hypnotism had opened up the horny hearts of another bunch of young American guys.

--

After his success at the college bar, Tom decided to maybe spice up the relaxation seminars he had been commissioned to conduct for the Mormon Missionary Society. He had conducted them for years, teaching each new crop of Mormon "elders" (who were, in fact, boys between the ages of 18 and 20) some techniques of meditation and relaxation to help them through their missionary years, which were typically a fairly stressful period for these inexperienced small-town kids.

He had two groups of missionaries currently in session -- 6 kids in each. One of the groups had a big edge on the other in the looks department, so he decided to experiment with that one.

He began by having them bring gym clothes, so they could do some yoga exercises. This was really no problem -- he just had them change in his guest room before each session. And at the very first such session, he hypnotized them all upon arrival so that he could put them under by signal whenever he chose.

When they were all there and ready to change, he hypnotically suggested that they wouldn't notice that he was there with them in the bedroom, but that they would follow any instructions he gave. Also that they would forget everything that happened in the bedroom once they returned to the class room.

Then he ordered them all into the bedroom to change into their gym clothes. As they trooped in, laughing and chattering as always, he followed and sat on one side of the room to watch. There appeared to be a little self-consciousness on the part of a couple of them, so Tom began a sort of relaxation mantra (they were used to him chanting mantras), encouraging them to be aware of one another's bodies. They should look at each other's tits, cocks, asses. They should not hide their own, but let the other guys see them, showing off their bodies from front and rear as they undressed and while they were naked.

Tom enjoyed the show as the six sexy young bodies were gradually exposed. As instructed, they were looking one another over more or less continuously. He had to add a soothing, "There is no shame in having a sexual reaction -- it's natural."

While all the boys were young and cute, there were two that were extraordinary -- and they were already assigned as partners for their missionary work. One a typical blond Mormon Wasp -- his partner looked like he might be part Indian, with his straight dark hair and big brown eyes, but his small straight nose and generous mouth looked more European.

Both members of the "hot team" (as Tom thought of them) were of similar body type -- smooth, well-developed chest, narrow waist, full, round buttocks, muscular thighs. Since they undressed side by side, they spent most of their time looking at each other. They were also the first to get hard-ons, but took right to Tom's instructions and didn't get up-tight about it.

As the blond finally bent over to pull off his white briefs, his dark-haired partner was standing right behind him, completely naked, cock rigidly pointing at the ceiling, watching his buddy's full, white cheeks slowly part to reveal his deep, hairless crack. Tom was pretty sure this was the first time he had seen his partner in this particular pose, and he was obviously eating it up. When the blond stood up and turned around, his eyes went immediately to his buddy's hard cock, which mirrored his own.

Tom noticed that the six guys had pretty much split up into three couples -- as assigned by the Society. He wondered if the assignments were made based on previous friendships, or whether these relationships had started up after they'd been paired.

Leaving them to dress, Tom returned to the classroom, where a few minutes later, the six of them joined him. He had them sit cross-legged in a circle, facing him.

The smooth-bodied young missionaries were all displaying quite a bit of upper thigh and jock-pouch up the gaping legs of their gym shorts. During the exercises there was a somewhat heightened degree of body awareness among the boys, but not as strong as it had been in the bedroom.

At the end of the session, he announced that he would teach them a few basics of self-defense -- "You never know what you're going to encounter out there." He tranced them and told them that they would be wearing traditional Japanese combat clothing. He then had them all strip naked and handed them their traditional "kimonos." In fact, what he gave them were some loose shirts that he had bought just for this purpose. The shirts had just enough shirttail to cover them to their upper thighs. The ones he gave the hot pair, though, he had altered himself -- cut off at the waist -- no tail at all. Or, rather, there was a whole lot of tail showing -- each of the boys was completely exposed front and back.

Since they'd all been told they were fully dressed in traditional Japanese costumes, they were blithely unaware of the show they were putting on for their teacher.

He picked the hot pair to demonstrate moves on, while the others went back to their cross-legged positions. Sitting like that, of course, they were showing off quite a bit of bare thigh and crotch to everyone else in the room, although only Tom could appreciate it.

Tom quickly abandoned the pretense of Japanese-style conflict and had the two bare-assed boys use whatever they knew to wrestle around in the middle of the circle. From the beginning, the two of them were grinding against each other -- crotch into ass, crotch into crotch. They were both rock hard in minutes. Tom looked around -- so were all the rest of the boys.

He announced he was going to teach them how to get an opponent in a neck scissors. "First thing you have to do is get your legs around the other guy's neck." He had the dark kid lie on his back, knees up and legs slightly spread. He had the blond get down on all fours between his buddy's legs, face lowered to the point where it was just above his buddy's exposed crotch. Tom then had the dark-haired kid lift his legs in the air a little and bring his thighs together, gripping the blond's neck.

He had the two of them experiment -- the dark-haired kid tightened his thighs while the blond tried to get his head out from between them. He had no luck, and in their struggles, his face was gradually pressed more and more firmly into his buddy's cock and balls. The dark kid locked his ankles and held the blond kid's head firmly in place.

Tom had the other boys examine the hold -- they leaned in close and carefully scrutinized the way the blond's lips and nose were pressed firmly against his buddy's rock-hard cock.

While all of them kept getting harder and harder, none of them consciously recognized what was happening -- all they saw were the modestly dressed wrestlers Tom told them they were. Tom had the blond answer a few questions in that position As the kid tried to answer, Tom grinned as he watched the boy's lips moving against the big cock that was pressed against them.

Tom moved over behind the blond, checking out the way his bare butt was still sticking up in the air. He had the other four kids gather around the blond's up-tilted ass. "Now, I want you guys to see what happens when you're in a headlock. See how it makes you all helpless? Anybody could just reach right in there and -- well -- do whatever they want."

He demonstrated by running his hand down the kid's bare asscrack and between his legs, giving the kid's cock and balls a light stroke.

He moved them back over to where the blond kid found himself with his lips pressed against his buddy's cock. He had the dark kid demonstrate how helpless the blond was -- he held the blond kid's head in his hands and pressed it even more firmly against his hard-on.

"Now the only way out of a hold like this is pretty simple -- any guesses?" None of the kids had the remotest idea what that could be. "Well, your face is in a pretty vulnerable part of your attacker's body, right? Well, all you have to do is bite him."

The dark kid looked like he was going to let the blond go when he heard that. "No, no." Tom laughed, "He won't really bite you. He'll just pretend. Of course, if this were a real situation, he'd bite for real."

Tom guided the blond through the moves. First, he had him open his mouth as wide as he could. Then he had him turn his head at a little angle, and get his mouth around as much of his buddy's cock as he could manage.

When he felt the blond's mouth on his cock, the dark-haired kid just automatically arched his back, pulling his cock back, then thrusting it forward. Somehow he managed to get the head of his cock between the blond's soft young lips. With a thrust of his hips and two hands on the back of the blond's head, he shoved his entire hard-on deep into the blond's unsuspecting and unprepared throat.

Fortunately, as they thrashed around, all the other kids saw nothing but the continuation of the wrestling match. In fact, the dark kid was fucking his little buddy's throat with a vengeance, holding the blond's head still while he pumped. Finally, his cock buried in the blond's throat, he began coming -- spurt after spurt of cum shot down the other kid's throat. He swallowed as fast as he could to keep from choking.

Once it was all over -- much more having happened than Tom had ever intended -- Tom managed to get the six of them back into their gym clothes.

He debriefed the whole group, but no one seemed to have seen or experienced anything that was bothering them -- not even the two who had just had public sex. Evidently, they were all re-interpreting events as they went along, and didn't seem to have any problems with it.

gocarty
gocarty
159 Followers
12