Hypno-Doc Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to test the issue, he gave them a homework assignment -- to try out head scissors on one another during the week. They were assigned to see whether they could figure out any other effective ways of getting out of the hold. Tom suggested that they practice in pairs. He also suggested that they practice in as little clothing as possible, so that they could see what they were doing -- best would be maybe gym shorts or briefs. But no jocks -- very bad for circulation. There would be a debriefing and discussion at the next session.

--

A few days later, Tom returned to the Chili Grill to see how it was coming along. Before going into the bar, he "seeded" the ground by intercepting a sexy young stud in tight jeans with a really outstanding ass and planting a suggestion that he might want to try the Chili Grill. He sent him into the bar broke (or at least he thought he was broke). The kid thought he was meeting his girl there and would have to cadge drinks until she got there.

By the time Tom entered the bar, he saw that the kid was standing at the bar, next to a guy on a barstool. Evidently, he'd found what he hoped was a patsy for drinks. The guy was very friendly and interested in talking. The kid finally explained that he was short on funds and could the guy buy him one while he waited for his girl?

Tom wasn't sure exactly what was said at that point, but after a couple of heart-beats pause, the kid unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, and tucked it into his back pocket. He had a T-shirt on, so it wasn't too strange, but Tom was pretty sure there'd been a quid pro quo. Of course, the kid looked great in the T-shirt -- he had a nice, toned body -- tiny waist, big tits, nipples that jutted out the cotton on the T-shirt.

He downed the first drink pretty quick. Tom's suggestion implied the need to drink, and the kid was going right along with the program. Tom could see that the kid's new buddy was talking about the T-shirt -- he looked at it and fingered the material over the kid's stomach a little. There was a little back and forth -- the kid looked around and didn't see anybody he knew -- and Tom grinned to see the teenager quickly strip out of the T-shirt and hand it to the guy. The guy held it up and looked it over, then carefully folded it and put it in his pocket. Another drink was quickly ordered and served.

Tom managed to get a place at the bar on the other side of the drink-buyer, so he could hear what was going on. The kid looked great -- his tits and belly were even more delectable than Tom had hoped. Tom noticed that the kid drank a little slower this time. But when he finally neared the bottom of the drink, he gave a nervous laugh and said, "Hey, she's still not here. I don't know what's keeping her." He looked hopefully at the guy next to him. "Think you could pop for just one more?" He gave what he obviously hoped was a killer smile.

The guy looked him up and down. "Well, I don't know. What have you got to offer? I don't think I should really ask you for your pants, now, should I?" He laughed. "After all, this is a public place."

The kid laughed -- nervously. He looked down at his bare belly, then away toward the door again.

The guy looked down at the kid's pants. "How about you just lower 'em a few inches, so the top of your underwear shows. I see kids dressed like that all the time. That shouldn't be a problem."

The kid looked a little nervous, and did a long take at the door, obviously hoping his girl would show up. When she didn't, he finally shuffled his feet a little, opened the button on the waist of his jeans (he was beltless), and lowered his zipper a few millimeters. Then, darting glances around to be sure no one was looking, he pulled his jeans down a couple of inches, until the waistband of his white Calvin Klein briefs was exposed.

The guy chuckled at the kid's nervousness. "You gotta do a little better than that if you really want a drink. Here." The guy reached over, grabbed the edges of the kid's briefs and pulled them up a couple of inches. Then he pulled the kid's zipper down a couple of inches and jerked the jeans halfway down the kid's ass. "There, that's more like it."

And it was -- the kid looked hot as hell with nothing but a thin pair of briefs covering the top curve of his ass. He was definitely starting to look more half-naked than half-dressed.

The bartender grinned and raised his eyebrows as he brought the next round. The kid wasn't meeting anyone's eyes now, but he gamely left his jeans where they were. A few of the other guys had started to notice what was going on, but they were all cool enough about it so the kid didn't notice. The place was packed, so only the few guys that were right next to them could see what was going on, anyway.

And soon, they didn't have to worry about that. The bar lights went down for some videos to be shown on the TV screens in the place. The kid breathed a sigh of relief -- in this semi-darkness, no-one could see how near-naked this guy had gotten him. He couldn't really figure out how it happened, but here he was, stripped to the waist and starting to worry about losing his pants. If only his girl would show up and get him out of this spot!

But his new friend was in no hurry to push it. He bought the kid's next drink without any mention of payment. Of course, he kept playing with the exposed waistband of the kid's Calvins, but that was a lot better than losing his pants. At one point the guy pulled the back of the waistband out to take a look at what size the kid wore. The kid blushed, but let it go -- he knew the guy could see his bare ass, but, God, he REALLY needed that drink, and it WAS pretty dark. He couldn't think of what else to do. He felt a little breath of air swirl between his naked cheeks -- what was taking him so long?

Just then there was a flash as the guy pull out a little penlight and aimed it down the back of the kid's briefs. "Too dark to read the label. That's better." The light attracted the attention of the guys next to them, and the kid could see, to his mortification, that they were all getting a good look at his bare ass.

Finally, to his relief, the light went out and the guy let go of his Calvins. He jumped as the waistband snapped back into place. It stung a little, but he didn't want to complain. He was ready for another drink and was hoping the guy would notice and order him one.

Tom grinned as he watched the kid "subtly" clink his ice cubes for a few minutes. The guy picked up the kid's glass, grasped him by the arm and said, "Come on." The kid first held back, but then gave in when he saw the guy was just taking him over to a booth. He was a little relieved to get away from all the guys standing around them. At least in a booth, it'd be a little more private. He stumbled a little -- all those drinks were starting to catch up with him.

Tom had a good view from the bar as the guy shoved the kid into the back of one of the more secluded booths, then slid in beside him. Nobody else was really paying attention by then -- they weren't really visible except from one or two of the bar stools (like Tom's).

The guy started talking, and the kid, looking shocked, struggled for a minute, trying to get out. But there was no way he could get by the guy, who was bigger, stronger, and much more sober.

The guy ordered a drink (for the kid), but Tom noticed that he held it well out of the kid's reach. From the way the kid was blushing, it looked like his thirst was leading him to make a move in a direction he didn't want to go. From the way the kid was squirming as well as blushing, there was something going on, but it wasn't at all clear to Tom what it would be.

A few minutes later, to Tom's amazement the kid produced a pair of snow-white Calvins from under the table and handed them over to the older man. The guy held them up -- not to display, but just to take a really good look at them. He shook them out and carefully lay them out in front of himself like a bar-napkin, and placed the drink in front of the kid.

The kid's eyes kept being drawn by the snowy-white undergarment, blushing at the way the briefs still mounded up in front, outlining the shape of his cock and balls. His benefactor just smiled as, with the palm of his right hand, he slowly pressed the arch of the crotch flat against the table.

Suddenly aware of his own bare-assed condition, the kid began squirming around again, struggling his way back into his jeans. From where he sat, Tom could see that the jeans were being defiantly pulled all the way up and fastened at the waist.

Tom snickered -- there was obviously no way this kid was going to get away with defiance -- not with the hypnotic directives he was operating under -- the chips were all in the hands of the other guy. Sure enough, the guy reached out a hand and took away the kid's drink and spoke a few words. Fuming, embarrassed as hell, but helpless, the kid held out as long as he could before caving.

Finally, he reached down, unbuttoned the top of the jeans, pulled down the zipper a couple of millimeters and slipped the waist of the jeans down an inch or two. A couple more back and forths and the jeans were back where they started, the zipper at least halfway down. But now, instead of the waistband of his briefs, it was the top halves of his bare cheeks that were jauntily visible above the jeans -- exposing a good third of what looked to be a very deep asscrack.

It was just at that moment that Tom was interrupted -- an old friend of his from his college days suddenly appeared beside him. They fell into an animated conversation about the old days and he completely forgot about his little experiment.

12