Hypno Project Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy and Nick go to a party.
5.6k words
4.83
9.3k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
71 Followers

Last night´s session with Nick just made me crave more of him, and my raging hard on woke me up. But there was something bugging me about last night, more specifically right after he came. I noticed Nick sudden change of behavior, which made me think he didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

It was a Saturday today, so we woke up late. Well, at least I did. When I opened my eyes, Nick was already awake, and changed into some baggy sweatpants and a shirt.

"Hey, good mo-"

"Um, hi... I'm gonna get something to eat." Nick said, not even letting my finish my sentence.

It was like the minute he saw I was awake, he got up from bed and started leaving.

"Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?"

"What? No, not at all haha" he replied, obviously lying.

"Sleep."

Nick instantly fell in trance.

"Nick, why are you being awkward around me."

"Because of last night."

I knew it.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, on the contrary. You were good. You made me f- feel good."

I saw Nick´s bulge grow in his sweatpants.

"Then why are you being awkward?"

"Cause I'm not gay."

"So... you are embarrassed that you liked it?

"Yes."

"Would you try something like it again though?"

"I..."

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey! Nick! Come on I'm starving!" Someone yelled from the outside.

Panicking, I said to Nick, "When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, not remembering being hypnotized." I then instantly snapped my fingers and let Nick out of the trance.

"Um... someone's looking for you at the door I think" I said.

"What?" he said, walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey, dude. Hey Tommy!

You told me to meet you at the cafeteria at 10." said Ian.

Ian was a friend of Nicks, well, you could call him a "gymbro". Ian had a great body also, not as jacked as Nick, since he just started going to the gym a few months ago. He had dirty blonde hair and a mustache which made his lips look puffier. He was cute, not as cute as Nick though.

Anyway, I call him a "gymbro" since they mostly just hanged out at the gym. That's why I thought it was weird seeing him at our door, this early. Maybe Nick called him because he didn't want to have breakfast with me. Shit...

"Yeah, sorry I overslept. I'm ready though.

"Um... I´ll see you later, Tommy."

"Yeah, sure. Have fun guys."

They left and I started overthinking this whole Nick situation. I obviously enjoyed what happened between us last night, but he wasn´t comfortable... because he is not gay.

I looked at my research I left opened in my laptop.

Based on what I´ve read, and what I´ve seen, and done... I can change someone´s behavior via hypnosis. But I started to wonder... to what extent I could change someone's behavior? How gay could I turn Nick? I mean, for the sake of my essay, I technically could see how far would Nick go with another guy... well, with me. That way, I could try make him comfortable enough, without suggesting anything directly.

I don't think I'm doing that much damage. I mean, this is just between us. I'm not telling anybody, and neither is he. This is just for me to prove a hypothesis. And, if it doesn't work, I can make him forget every command.

I just want him to like it as much as I did.

.........................................................

I didn't do much all day. I went to the library to finish some homework and then had lunch. I went back to my dorm in the afternoon, hoping Nick would be there, but he wasn't. He was probably avoiding me.

I took a shower and couldn't help but jerk off thinking of Nick. Thinking of how good my hand looked wrapped around his big dick. Thinking of his moans and his sweaty body. Thinking of his cum covering his face and abs. I came within two minutes.

I got out of the shower, and to my surprise, Nick was already there.

"Oh, hey." I said, drying my hair with my towel.

"Hey." He said looking at his phone.

"Ok, we need to talk." I said, sitting by the side of his bed.

"About what?"

"Yesterday.

I noticed how he started to get red.

"Look, we are best friends, we shouldn't be awkward about it. I was just trying to help. And if you don't want to talk about it ever again, fine. But I don't want to lose you over some stupid horny situation."

He laughed. "Yeah, me neither. I´m sorry. I just... I don't know... We had never done anything like that, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. And we don't have to again...

He looked at me, smiling.

"So, friends?" I said, spreading my hand.

"Oh, come on..." he said, giving me a hug. "Best friends."

His hug felt so genuine, soft, and warm. I was in heaven.

"Haha good." I said breaking the hug. "So, how was your day. Didn´t see you at all."

"Yeah, sorry about that. It was ok though. I spent the day with Ian. Took the day off the gym again, but I'll start again tomorrow. These muscles won't grow for themselves." He said, flexing his arm almost ripping the shirt apart.

"What about you?"

"Oh, not much. Just went to the library to finish some stuff. Then came here to work on my essay."

"Oh, right. How´s that going?"

"It's going pretty good actually," I said, showing him my laptop screen. "Even though my hypothesis was wrong, there´s still a lot to analyze."

"Yeah..." he said, pretending to read, "I still don't get any of that, but good job!"

"Oh, talking about my essay... sleep."

Nick´s eyes instantly went blank.

"Nick, tonight, you'll have a wet dream. You´ll dream about what we did yesterday. You´ll picture me stroking your dick, and how it was one of the best orgasms of your life.

Actually, whenever you jerk off you´ll think of me, it´ll turn you on. Do you understand?

"I´ll have a wet dream about you and I´ll think of you whenever I masturbate."

"Also, from now on, you´ll be able to cum by yourself again but will also cum when I tell you to. Do you understand?

"I´ll be able to cum by myself, but also cum when you tell me to."

"When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, not remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

"What were you saying about your essay?"

"Oh, nothing... just thanking you for giving me the idea... and well, for being my subject, haha."

"Oh, no worries, dude, what are friends for?"

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

"Fuck, Tommy, that feels so good, keep going," I said, looking down at Tommy´s hand stroking my hard dick.

I was extremely horny, and his mouth felt so good. I kept playing with my hard nipples, pinching and twisting them, making me sweat and moan in pleasure.

"Fu-uuuck" I moaned as Tommy started using both of his hands. I was so close, moving my hips in desperation to cum. I kept oozing more and more precum, unable to cum.

"I- I want to cum Tommy, please! Please let me cum."

"How bad do you want to cum, Nick"

"Really, bad Tommy, pl- please, I beg you"

Just when all hope was lost, Tommy looked me in the eyes and said, "Ok, Nick, you can cum now."

"Fuuuuuck!!!" I screamed in between moans, arching my back, twisting my toes, and then it happened, what felt like the best orgasm of my life.

And then I opened my eyes.

My raging hard on woke me up, earlier than I had planned to. I started stretching in bed, when suddenly I felt something wet and hot in my boxers. I removed my blanket and saw it. Not only I was harder than ever, but I had cummed all over my underwear, seeing cum drip down my leg.

"Did I just have a wet dream?" I whispered to myself, trying not to wake up Tommy. "What the f-"

Wait. Tommy... he was in my dream... he was... Oh my god. I had a fucking wet dream about what happened the other night. I already talked to Tommy about what happened yesterday, but this is freaking me out. I mean, it did feel insanely good, but I was just desperate, I didn't know what else to do, who else to seek help from.

I calmed myself down, I was not going to panic about a wet dream. They´re involuntary, right? It´s not that I specifically thought of Tommy... jerking me off.

I put all these thoughts aside for a moment. I had to go the gym, that´ll help clear my mind. I stood up from bed and went to the bathroom. I took off my soaked boxers, revealing my 8-inch dick. I had always been proud of the size of my dick. Not that a smaller dick would be a disgrace, I just had never had complaints. My tip and most of my shaft were covered in cum, as well as my boxers.

"Shit! I came so much..." I said, wiping my dick with some toilet paper. I put on some clean underwear and got changed into a compression shirt and some shorts to go to the gym. I came out of the bathroom and headed out. I didn't want to wake Tommy, so I was sneaky. He´s been working very hard in that essay they assign him. He needed to rest.

.........................................................

I´ve been going to the gym since I started college. I always tried to encourage Tommy to come with me, but he always refuses. I guess is not for everyone, but I care for him.

I´m not gonna lie, I used to bully Tommy a lot back in high school, because he was gay. I´m not proud of any of it, and I've apologized to him multiple times in the past. But I still feel guilty from time to time, like, that shit sticks with you forever. I hope I didn't mess him up bad. He´s never brought that time up since then, I don't know if he´s still mad or if his fully forgiven me, and if he hasn't, I don't blame him.

I used to surround myself with very homophobic guys, most of them from the football team. I eventually stopped hanging out with them because I left the football team. I started to realize that they were a really bad influence on me, and my beliefs. So, I left the football team, graduated, and started college. Both Tommy and I applied to the same college, and luckily, we both got in. The only problem I had with that, is that he asked to be roommates with me.

Don't get me wrong, I like Tommy, but I like my privacy too, and... well, after all, he is gay, and I didn´t feel comfortable sharing a room with him. I didn´t say that, of course, and I accepted his offer. I guess is better to be roomie with someone you know than a total stranger. But honestly, I've been comfortable with him around. I even started getting out of the shower naked since... um... I don't even remember, but it´s all ok.

Anyway, today at the gym I did chest and arms, my favorites, to be honest. But during all my workout, I couldn´t get Tommy out of my head. I was still thinking about that... dream I had.

When I was done, I was all sweaty and headed to my room. I stopped showering at the gym since... when... um, I don't remember, but I preferred my own shower. I got to my room and opened the door.

"Hey, Tommy. You´re awake. Finally."

"Haha, I am, I woke up like 30 minutes ago." Tommy said, staring at me. "So... um how was the gym?"

"It was great. Feels good to be back. I´m gonna shower though I'm so sweaty." I said, grabbing my towel.

I then closed and locked the door behind me. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warmer. I started undressing, first my shirt, which had left my whole upper body fully drenched, and then my shorts and underwear. My semi-soft dick popped out of my tight boxers (I like to wear tight underwear when going to the gym, to keep everything in place) releasing a mix scent of sweat and cock that was intoxicating. I would say one of my guilty pleasures is wipe some of that scent off my dick, and then sniffing my fingers. It somehow made me hornier after a workout, and never got tired of it.

Once the water was the right temperature, I hoped in the shower. I started scrubbing my whole body, getting rid of all the sweat and musk out of my body. I then got to my dick and started to lather it. I was enjoying the feeling of the soap, lubing my dick up, along with my hands. I looked down in pleasure, realizing my dick was already hard. I decided to keep going, spitting on in to enhance the pleasure. I moaned. I leaned on the wall, arching my back, giving me a wide view of my pecs and abs. I was proud of my body. My dick felt huge and so good. I started using both hands, just as Tommy did the other day... wait, Tommy? Why am I thinking of Tommy? I opened my eyes, trying to get that image out of my head.

I kept stroking, now pinching and playing with my nipple. My dick was so wet, a mixture of soap, saliva, and my still dripping precum. My foreskin constantly wrapping around my head, making me squirm in pleasure.

I was so close.

My dick, throbbing in anticipation made me even hornier. The water running down my abs and through my happy trail, made my even more obsessed with my body. My hand felt so good, almost as good as Tommy´s... Fuck! Not Tommy again. Why was I thinking of him? And his... his hands wrapped around my shaft. Fuck he made me feel so good. I loved the feeling of his small hands, stroking my huge dick.

I couldn't get him out of my head. He made me feel so good. My dick was aching for release. I started touching all over my body: my nipples, my chest, my stomach, my arms, I couldn't get enough of my body, and the way Tommy made me feel.

"T- Tommy... please let me cum." I whispered to myself.

I could hear Tommy giving me permission "You can cum now, Nick." I couldn´t hold it any longer and shoot my load all over my stomach. I rolled my eyes and started breathing heavily, without being able to control my body. Even though I didn't cum that much (maybe because of the huge load I woke up in) it felt amazing.

The moment the pleasure vanished; I realized what had just happened. Why the fuck did I think of Tommy all of a sudden?! Did Tommy turn me on? I´ve never thought of Tommy as something more than a friend. But since that day... what happened, somethings different. Was I gay for Tommy? Fuck, I didn't even want to think about that right now. I turned the shower off and got out of the bathroom.

"Y-You took a while" Tommy said, his eyes glued at my naked body. For some reason it didn't make me uncomfortable though.

"Oh, um, yeah... I was freshening up, you know." I said, walking towards my bed.

There was an awkward silence, which Tommy broke.

"By the way! Emma invited us to this party a friend of hers is making. Wanna go?"

"On a Sunday?"

"Haha I said the same thing, but we don't have classes in the morning. What do you say?"

"Umm... I don't know Tommy, maybe I should stay."

"What? Why? You love parties. We haven't gone to one in a while."

"Yeah, I know but," I said, putting on some pair of shorts. "I honestly don't want to see Emma. You know, because of what happened on our date."

"Oh... but, she probably doesn´t care. Plus, she invited you too, so she might be over it by now."

"Yeah, maybe, but I´m not. Sorry little guy, you guys have fun, but I don't think I´m going."

"Sleep," Tommy said with a serious voice. I felt lightheaded all of a sudden...

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

"Sleep," I said, looking at Nick´s eyes, slowly going blank.

I´m not much of a party guy, that was Nick, when we started hanging out, he used to beg me to go to parties with him, but I hardly accepted. But once I started going, I realized they´re not that bad, at least not when Nick´s around. One time I went to one by myself, and some guys threw me into the pool. Maybe it was an accident, maybe not, but now I prefer to have some friend by my side, just in case. But now, I needed Nick.

"Nick, when I snap my fingers, you´ll change your mind about the party. You´ll realize that you do want to go. Understood?"

"I want to go to the party."

"Cool. Now, tell me, why did you take so long in the shower?"

"I was masturbating."

"How was it?"

"It was amazing. I kept thinking about you."

Interesting... I didn't even suggest that. My new hypothesis was starting to make sense.

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you won´t remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and said, "Well, if you change your mind, let me know!"

Nick stopped for a second, put on a big smile and said, "You know what? Fuck it, I´m going. Could be fun, right?"

"Hell yeah! That's what I´m talking about! I´ll text Emma." I said grabbing my phone.

.........................................................

Around 9PM, we went to the party. I didn´t even know who´s house was it, but it was huge. As I barged through the door, the bass thumped through the floor, making my heart skip a beat. The place was massive. Like, seriously huge. You could probably fit a whole apartment in this foyer alone.

The air was buzzing with excitement, a mix of perfume, sweat, and a hint of booze. Flashing lights from the living room made the place feel like a mini club. And speaking of clubs, the staircase on my left looked straight out of some fancy hotel, all shiny and inviting.

At the very back of the house I saw a huge backyard, filled with people. It even had a pool. The beat of the music throbbed through the air, urging bodies to sway and move in sync with its rhythm.

To my right, the doors were wide open, revealing a huge living room. There were some people, but not as much as in the backyard. Definitely looked like a chill spot for when I needed a break from the madness inside.

"Holy shit dude this place is massive!" Nick said, looking around.

"I know right!" I replied.

I texted Emma where she was, because it was going to be impossible to find her in this multitude.

"Hey, Nick, Emma´s in the kitchen, come on."

Nick stretched his arms and rested them on my shoulders. "I´m right behind you."

After looking around for a while, we finally got to the kitchen, which mas massive too, of course. I saw Emma and Amber in the distance, and we walked towards them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Oh my god you guys finally came." Emma said giving us a quick hug.

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world. Place looks insane, by the way."

"I know right, its huge." Emma replied.

Apparently, everything was ok between them. Emma is not the type to make fun of people, especially in private situations. I knew Nick didn´t have to worry about it.

"Tommy," Amber said leaning towards me. "I just wanted to thank you soooo much for giving me those pancakes the other day, I love you."

"Ehh no problem haha. What are you drinking?"

"Some random punch, I don't know honestly, but it's so fucking good. Here try some" Amber said, losing balance and sloshing punch everywhere.

"Whoa, careful there, Amber" I said looking at the wet floor, "Looks like you´re wasted already haha"

Emma, rolling her eyes said "Yeah, Amber's on her own little planet tonight.

"Anyway we´re going to the living room, want to come?"

"You guys go, I´ll get something to drink first." Nick said.

"Amber, you coming?"

"I´ll wait here actually, I told Cody to meet me in the kitchen. Besides, I´m gonna need a refill." Amber said, turning her empty cup upside down.

"Oh my god... Ok, meet you guys there then." Emma said, leading me to the living room.

.........................................................

As Emma and I entered the living room, we were met with a surprisingly serene scene compared to the rest of the house. Soft, ambient lighting bathed the room in a warm glow, casting gentle shadows across the walls.

"Now this is a living room." Emma said, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, it's nice."

"I´m glad you guys came. I didn't know if Nick was gonna want to come, after our date."

"What do you mean?"

"He didn´t tell you?

"No..." I lied.

"Well, the date was really nice actually. He took me to this nice restaurant and I honestly had fun. But, later that night we went to my dorm, and we hooked up. But... he... umm... he wouldn´t get hard. I was kind of disappointed but didn´t shame it for it or anything. He did seem embarrassed though. He then apologized and left."

joog
joog
71 Followers
12