Hypno Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn... did you guys talked about it after?"

"Nope. This is the first time I´m seeing him after that. I was thinking of telling him that we could try again? What do you think?"

"Umm... I don't know if that's a good idea. I mean, I told you he was stressed and busy. Maybe it´s not a good time for him to think about this stuff. You know?"

"Yeah... maybe you´re right...

"But I´ll tell you this... even soft, damn he´s big. What a shame" Emma said.

We both burst out laughing, when suddenly Nick, Amber and Cody arrived.

"What´s so funny guys... Oh my god are you guys drunk already too?!"

"You are the only one who´s drunk here Amber, don't worry...

"Hey Cody!" Amber said, giving him a hug.

"Hey guys," Cody said, "Whoever organized this party on a fucking Sunday is insane. But this place is huge so I´ll let it slide."

"I told you baby." Amber said, taking a sip of her now refilled cup.

"So..." Amber said, sitting facing everyone. "Everyone´s worryingly sober right now. How about we play a game?"

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"Never have I ever. But!" Amber grabbed an almost full bottle of vodka and shot glasses. "Every time you put a finger down you drink, obviously."

I wasn´t a big drinker, but it sounded fun, so I accepted, like everyone else.

We sat on the floor in a circle, the bottle in the middle.

"Who wants to go first?" Amber asked.

"I´ll go" Emma said. "Never have I ever... been with two or more people in the same night."

Immediately Nick and Amber lowered a finger.

"Baby what the fuck?" Cody said, annoyed.

"Oh don´t worry baby, it was a long time ago, way before we met.

"What´s your story, Nick?"

"It was a few months back... sisters actually. Don´t ask who though." Nick said, laughing.

He actually told me about that, but didn´t tell me which sisters, maybe I knew them.

"Ok Nick..." Amber said filling two of the glasses to the top. "Cheers!"

.........................................................

We played for what it seemed like an eternity.

I had still 7 fingers left, which was honestly embarrassing. Emma had 4 fingers left, Cody had 3 fingers left, Amber had two and Nick had only one. I think you can already guess who are the drunkest, and well, who´s not.

"Ok ok, my turn! Never have I ever..." Nick said, in between laughs, oh you´re so gonna lose Amber. Never have I ever done anal!"

I was the only one who lowered a finger, for obvious reasons.

"What?! No way you guys haven´t done anal. You´re into freaky shit." Nick said.

"Not that freaky, bitch! It is in my bucket list, though" Amber screamed, winking at Cody. She then filled a glass with what was left of the bottle, spilling everywhere.

"Bottoms up Tommy, literally!" Amber said laughing.

"Oh, shut up." I said, drinking the shot.

"Ok, my turn." Amber said "Mmmmm..." She said, thinking of something, probably something that would make Nick lose."

"Oh shit! I got it... Never have I ever... hooked up with someone... and couldn't get hard!"

There was an awkward silence in the room, making me hear the loud music from the backyard for the first time in a while. I looked at Nick, with a nervous face, then at Emma, who was looking at Amber, mad.

Suddenly, Amber broke the silence. "Oh, come on Nick, put your little finger down. You lose!"

"Amber what the fuck..." Emma said, still starring at her.

"Oh, come oooon Emma... It happens to the best of us, doesn´t it Nick? Next time you should add some v to your shopping list!" Amber said, laughing.

"Amber, stop. You´re drunk. It´s not funny." Cody said, taking the bottle off her hands.

All of a sudden, Nick stood up, stumbling around, and left.

"Emma what the fuck?! You told Amber?"

"Y-Yes, but because she´s a close friend, like you. But I told her not to say anything.

I then stood up, the whole room spinning for a minute, then everything came back to normal, sort of.

I started looking around for Nick, but didn´t see him anywhere. It didn´t help that the house was fucking massive.

"H-Hey!" I stopped some random girl. "Have you seen Nick? Tall, jacked, brown wavy hair, striped shirt?"

"Um, yeah I think he left."

"Ok thanks."

I then left, looking for him. It was like 2AM, and everything was spinning, but I was sober enough to look for him. Why the fuck would Amber say something like that? Has she told anyone else? Fuck, this is all my fault, I can't even imagine what´s going on in Nick´s mind. He must feel so stupid. I need to find him.

The only place he would probably go at this hour was our dorm, so I headed there. And on my way there, I found him. He was leaning on a streetlight, very drunk. He probably stumbled and ended up there.

"Nick? Come on, let's get you home."

I grabbed him and rested his arm on my shoulder. I could feel the heat of his body radiating. I walked with him to our dorm, trying not to fall.

"Ok, we are here." I said sitting him in my chair, almost dropping him.

"I feel so fucking stupid... and drunk." Nick said, almost mumbling.

"Hey, don't say that" I said, getting on my knees. "Amber´s the stupid one. She shouldn´t have said that in front of everyone. What an asshole."

"Thanks, Tommy, I love you."

"Haha, I love you too."

"Seriously, Tommy, you are the only person I can trust."

I started to feel bad. He was in this situation because of me. Maybe I went too far, maybe I should stop.

Nick cut me off my thinking. He started giggling. "Does this remind you of something?2

"What do u mean?"

"Me, sitting here, you on the floor.

"Just like that time you jerked me off."

"I- I thought you didn´t want to talk about it."

"I lied. I loved it so much, Tommy.

"I can´t get you out of my mind. All day, you are the only thing I can think about. You turn me on so fucking much.

Nick stared directly at me. He was serious. He suddenly started taking his shirt off. Revealing his huge pecs and glorious abs. Maybe was because of the alcohol, but he looked better than ever.

"See, Tommy. I told you. You turn me on." He said, grabbing his now hard crotch, where you could clearly see the outline of his throbbing dick in his jeans.

"Do you want to see what's underneath, little guy?" he said, caressing my chin.

I couldn´t speak, so I just nodded.

He then started unbuttoning his pants, and started lowering them. Alongside his boxers. Immediately, his raging boner popped off making him gasp in pleasure.

"This is all you, Tommy, you know, that right?"

"Y-yes..."

"You know what to do, then?"

"Nick, I- I don't know... you´re drunk, and... Sleep."

I felt bad taking advantage of him, maybe he was just drunk and horny. I needed to be sure.

"Do you really want this Nick?"

"Yes, Tommy, I do."

I then told him to forget being hypnotized and snapped my fingers. He woke up.

"That´s why you should know I mean it. So, I´ll ask you again. You know what to do?"

I nodded, and carefully started racing my hand towards his big shaft, ready for me.

Suddenly, Nick grabbed my hand and stop me. He looked me dead in the eyes and said "Why don't you use your mouth instead?"

"W-what?"

"You heard me." He said, playing with my hair.

I was definitely dreaming. Nick was asking, no, was commanding me to suck his dick. I´ve dreamt of days like these, and it was finally happening. All of my guilt about that truth or dare shit instantly disappeared and turned into arousal.

Nicks cock looked fucking delicious. Without hesitating, I opened my mouth, already salivating, lowered my head towards Nick´s lap and took it in my mouth.

"Mmmm fuck." Nick said, resting his hand on my head.

His dick felt and tasted amazing. I started working my tongue up his shaft, kissing and licking all the way. I then got to his head, swirling his frenulum with my tongue, then plunging all the way down Nick´s dick. It was hard at first to get it all the way down my throat, but with a little help, I was bobbing up and down on his dick. I then got to his balls, and slowly started licking and sucking on them, flicking my tongue between them.

"You feel so fucking good, Tommy." Nick said, spreading his hairy legs to give me better access.

Knowing I was doing a good job just made me harder, and I went back to his dick, already dripping precum. Nick started thrusting his hips, and pulled my hair, as he started pushing me up and down on it. I kept eye contact with him, as he threw his head back in pleasure.

Nick started fucking my throat. His sloppy dick filling all of my mouth. I could feel his precum drip down my throat, making me gasp in pleasure. It wasn´t long before I felt Nick´s balls tighten up in my hand. He was so fucking close.

"F-Fuck Tommy, I'm so close... keep going."

And so, I did. I picked up the pace, gobbling his dick around my lips. I started stroking his lower shaft with both of my hands, focusing my mouth on his head. This drove him crazy, feeling his dick twitch in anticipation.

"T-Tommy I'm gonna- I'm gonna fucking cum!" Nick said in a growl.

He then released his hand off my head, but I didn´t stop. I kept stroking and sucking. I needed his cum. I then instinctively lowered my head all the way down, and swallowed his whole dick balls deep. Suddenly I felt his cum shooting down far my throat, gulping down ropes and ropes of his creamy cum.

"Oh, my fucking G- God" Nick said, as I started licking the last drops of cum from the head of his still hard dick.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"I don't know if it's because of all the shots I did today, but that was the best fucking blowjob I've ever had."

I just smiled. I was in heaven. I finally got to suck his cock, and it was better than I´ve ever imagined. And the best part is that he loved it. He then stood up from my chair, walking drunkenly to his bed. It then hit me, that he probably was not going to remember this. I mean, he´s drunk as fuck. I couldn´t let that happen. I needed him to remember how good I was.

"Sleep."

Nick was already laying in his bed, when his eyes went blank.

"Nick, when you wake up tomorrow you´ll remember everything that happened tonight. Underst-

I then remembered what happened at the party. I didn´t want him to remember that shit Amber said to everyone.

"Actually, you´re just going to remember what happened when we got to our room. And you´ll embrace it this time. No shame. Understood?"

"I´ll only remember what happened when we got here. No shame."

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you won't remember being hypnotized. And, you´ll actually just go to sleep, you must be tired."

I snapped my fingers and he woke up, well went to sleep actually. He´s gonna be confused when he wakes up with no clothes at all.

That reminded me of my still raging hard on. I was so fucking horny. And with Nick laying naked in front of me... I´ll have the best jerk off session.

This was becoming a regular thing. And I loved it.

12