Hypno Project Ch. 05

Story Info
Nick finds himself experimenting.
7.2k words
4.8
7.3k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
83 Followers

Nick´s POV

I barely got any sleep. I rolled in bed over and over, and when I realized, I could already see the sunrise.

I kept replaying in my head what had happened last night with Tommy. Don't get me wrong, that was probably the best sex I've ever had. Tommy´s ass was heaven to my dick. He was so tight and milked me so good.

But, when he came up to kiss me, something... something felt off. It was like, all my attraction towards him vanished. I didn´t find it gross of course, I mean, a mouth´s a mouth. It just felt too intimate, to the point it was weird. I was so confused I just tried to play it cool.

After a few minutes of rolling in bed, I heard Tommy starting to wake up.

"Good morning." Tommy said, yawning.

"Hey!" I replied.

I was going to explain to him my reaction to his kiss yesterday. But I decided not to. Maybe he didn´t even noticed. Maybe I was just overthinking this, and I should let it go.

I tried to stay cool with Tommy throughout the day. I guess lately we´ve kind of had like a sexual relationship, and our friendship has been fading. I didn´t like that. Of course, I liked to have fun with Tommy. Fuck, just by thinking about it makes me hard. But, a break could be good... I don't want to lose our friendship.

.........................................................

"I'm heading to the gym now." I told Tommy.

"Cool, I'll meet up with Emma in a bit."

"Ok, you guys have fun!"

I got up from out table and left. I was meeting up with Ian at the gym, I needed advice about yesterday.

I eventually got to the gym, and me and Ian started our workout.

"So..." Ian broke the silence.

"So what?" I asked.

"Oh, come on! How was your date with Tommy?"

"Well, it wasn't a date date, we just watched a movie in our room...

Ian kept looking at me if a smile...

"Ok, fine... yeah we had sex."

"I fucking knew it! So... how was it? Did you like it?"

"I- I did, actually. It was amazing... But..."

"Oh-oh. But what?"

"Well when we uh... finished, he kissed me, and well... I didn´t quite like it."

"Oh shit..."

"Yeah, I don't know dude... it's like, I loved every second of the fucking, but the kiss felt more intimate... it- it threw me off."

"Maybe you like him sexually but not romantically?"

"But... that´s fucked up, isn't it?"

"Yeah... it is." Ian laughed.

"Cmon, dude, it's not funny."

"Ok, ok, let me think...

"So," Ian continued. "You told me he kissed you after sex, like after you came?"

I nodded.

"And you didn´t expect it, right? Like, it was all of a sudden."

I nodded again.

"Well, maybe it was just that. It was unexpected, you didn´t know how to react. Plus, post nut clarity is crazy sometimes, maybe you had a moment of weakness, or... or maybe some internalized homophobia or some shit."

"I´m not homophobic..."

"I know, dude. What I´m trying to say is, this is all new to you. Maybe it caught you off guard, that's all."

Maybe he was right. I didn´t expect the kiss. Maybe it was like a... copying mechanism or something. And he´s right, I'd just came the moment he kissed me, maybe it was the post nut clarity... that shit makes me feel like crap afterwards.

"What I would suggest," Ian continued, cutting me off my thinking. "Is that you guys try something again. It could... help."

I looked at him, puzzled. "You get off on this shit, don't you?"

Maaaaybe..." he laughed.

"You´re so gay, dude." I laughed too.

"And so are you, apparently.

"But seriously, just an advice."

"Well, thanks, but I´ve decided to take a break. You said it yourself, this is all new to me, and I should figure it out on my own, and not involve other people. Besides, I think I´m losing my friendship with Tommy, and I don't want that."

"Ok, that´s fair I guess. Let me know anyway, I'm here to help."

"Yeah and coincidentally it also turns you on, right?

"Well, yes! I´m just human, you know?" he said with a grin.

.........................................................

I opened the door and saw Tommy lying in bed. He was wearing some short shorts that made his thighs and ass look so good. I resisted the urge to climb in his bed and take them off for him.

"Hey, little guy."

"Hey, Nick. How was the gym?"

"Great!

"Um... nice shorts by the way."

Why the fuck did I say that??? Oh my god he might think I´m a pervert or something.

"You like them?" Tommy asked, looking down at me.

"Yes haha."

There was an awkward silence, but right when Tommy was about to say something I spoke. "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower."

"Wait, Nick!" I heard Tommy say right when I was about to close the bathroom door.

"Sleep."

I suddenly felt dizzy, and my eyes felt heavy.

"Nick," I heard Tommy say at the distance. "The moment you turn on the shower, you will come outside, and ask me to shower with you. You won't resist this urge. Understood?"

"I will ask you to shower with me." Wait, what? Why did I say that? Why did Tommy-

"When I snap my fingers, you won't remember being hypnotized. The last thing you will remember will be you about to go in the bathroom."

What the fu-

I heard Tommy snap his fingers and...

I- wait what was I going to do? I looked down at my hands, my towel in my hand. Right, I´m gonna shower. I closed the door behind me and hanged my towel on the shower curtain. I took off my shirt, revealing my sweaty abs. I looked in the mirror, flexing. I was so proud of my progress. I then turned on the shower.

The moment I heard the water running. I had an idea. What if I asked Tommy to shower with me?

What? No! I´m not doing that. But... fuck, his ass was looking so good in those shorts. Were they new? I didn´t care. I wanted to shower with him. I was semi hard at that point, trying to fight the urge to not say anything. But it was too strong, it felt like a good idea. I shouldn´t do it, though.

Out of nowhere, I was already opening the door, facing Tommy, still lying in bed.

"Hey Tommy..."

Tommy turned around, looking at me.

"Um, yeah?"

"Do you... do you want to sh- shower with me?"

"Oh...

There was an awkward silence. Fuck why did I even ask that?

"Ok. I´ll do it." Tommy finally said.

"Cool, come on in. The water´s warm enough already."

Tommy stood up from bed, and entered with me to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. The bathroom was already steamy, making me sweat even more. I looked at Tommy, starting to undress. He took off his shirt first, then his shorts.

"Are you gonna shower in shorts, Nick?" he asked, sarcastically.

"What? Oh, no." I replied, taking them off.

At this point we were both just wearing underwear. I could see the outline of Tommy´s dick, starting to grow, and I'm sure he noticed mine too.

We finally took off both of our underwear and got in the shower. It was a small shower, so we were very close, facing each other.

Tommy kept staring at my body, inches away from it, which made me so fucking nervous.

"You´re so sweaty, Nick." Tommy said, looking up at me.

"The um, the gym... you know." I replied, looking down at him.

Tommy got even closer to me. I could feel his breathing in my chest. He suddenly started playing with my nipples with his warm mouth.

I gasped so loud, his mouth sucking my tits felt so good. I was so sensitive I could feel my dick grow bigger. He rubbed his tongue all over my nipples over and over. My dick was at full mast already, begging for attention. I slowly cupped Tommy´s head with my hands, pushing him slowly downwards. He finally was face to face with my throbbing cock, and he instantly put it inside his mouth, making me moan in pleasure. I kept playing with my nipples as he worked on my dick, sucking me good.

"Mmm yeah, suck that cock." I moaned.

The water running down his face and ass made him look even hotter. I loved how he kept eye contact with me while being face fucked by my big cock.

I could see Tommy playing with his dick in between his legs, as he removed his mouth out of my dick. He started to play with my balls with his tongue. He then started going upwards, kissing my pubes, then my happy trail. My stomach was a path and his mouth trailed every inch of it. He then got to my neck, and started to suck on it. I was back at playing with my hard dick, while Tommy sucked on my neck.

"You like that?" Tommy asked, looking at me.

"I do... keep going, ple-

Suddenly, Tommy cut me off by giving me a kiss on the lips.

Just like last night, I felt thrown off. I could feel my dick starting to go down.

I didn´t want to make Tommy feel bad, so I kissed him back. I started playing with myself, trying to get my dick hard again. I realized I started daydreaming, imagining someone else while I kissed Tommy. I was thinking about... Emma?

I started to get hard again, imagining Emma´s lips on mine.

Without opening my eyes, I turned Tommy over and bend him over.

I started teasing his hole with my dick. I could feel it throb.

Water was splashing directly onto her ass, it looked fucking sexy.

"You want this cock, don't you?"

"Slide it in please, Nick." Said Tommy, extending his hand out of the shower and grabbing a condom out of his tiny shorts.

Did he had a condom in there the whole time?

I couldn´t even think straight, I just grabbed the condom and put it on, and with a thrust I was inside of Tommy. He moaned like a bitch as I wrapped my shaft around his tight hole.

I started to pound his hole really hard. Emma was still in my mind. Why couldn´t I get hard around her? She´s fucking hot...

I kept thrusting my hips inside Emma- No! Fuck, inside Tommy, her hole felt so fucking good.

"Go faster, Nick."

I complied. I started going faster. I could feel precum flowing out of my head. I was fucking close.

"Fuck, I'm close. You like it?"

"Y-Yesss"

"Yeah, you like my huge dick inside your little pussy, don't you?"

"W-wait what?"

"Fuckkk I´m cumming- I- I´m cumming uhhh"

I took out my dick of Tommy´s hole, alongside the condom, and sprayed rope after rope of cum on Tommy´s back.

"Fu- Fuck..." I said as I let the last drops of cum out.

I locked eyes with Tommy´s back, full of my cum. I needed to eat it. But right before I could, Tommy stood up, rinsing all of my seed off of him.

He then looked at me, with an annoyed face.

"What is it?"

"Why did you call my ass a `pussy´?"

"Oh, um... I don't know. It was a thing of the moment I guess." I said. "Besides, it does feel like a pussy haha".

"If you say so..."

"Hey you´re still hard. Do you um... do you want help with-"

"No, I'm ok, thanks." Tommy cut me off, as he turned off the shower and hoped out.

I eventually too headed out. I sat on my bed trying to dry myself off, while Tommy was on his side of the room.

"Hey, Tommy" I said. "If I did something wrong or you didn´t like something I´m so-"

"Sleep."

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

"Nick, why did you call my ass a pussy?"

"I was thinking about a girl." he said.

"Why?"

"I didn´t like it when you kissed me, so I imagined it was a girl instead."

"What girl?" I asked, angry.

"Emma."

"Emma?" I said under my breath.

I knew Nick kind of liked Emma, but I figured since their... incident, he would forget about her for good. Why was he thinking about her? I needed to make sure she wasn´t a problem anymore.

"Ok Nick, from now on the only way for you to cum, will be thinking about me. You won't be able to cum if I´m not in your mind. Understood?"

"I won´t be able to cum if I'm not thinking of you."

"Also, you shouldn´t think about girls when we are... together. As your punishment...

I looked down at his naked body, then looked at him in the eyes.

"Nick, do you like your body hair?" I asked.

"I do. It makes me look more masculine." Nick replied.

"Ok. Tonight you´ll shave all of your it. Chest, armpits, arms, legs, stomach, pubes, everything. You won´t realize you´re doing this. It will be like you´re sleepwalking. Understood?

"I´ll unconsciously shave all of my body hair tonight."

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you´ll awake, not remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

"You were saying..."

"What? Oh, right. I was saying that if I did something wrong or you didn´t like something I´m sorry. The last thing I want to do is to make you uncomfortable."

"It´s ok" I said, calmly. "You didn´t do anything wrong, Nick. I think I overreacted, that's all. Don´t worry."

"Ok cool, I'm glad." He said, smiling.

He technically didn't do anything wrong. On the contrary, having shower sex was in my bucket list, and he fucked me so good everything was perfect... until he mentioned Emma´s pussy. Gross. I didn´t even get to finish. But it doesn't matter. I´m not going to throw everything I've accomplished for a little... bug.

I was keen to see Nick´s whole body clean tomorrow. Don´t get me wrong, I love his body hair, but I also love a clean smooth body.

I just have to wait.

.........................................................

It was around 3AM, I heard Nick stand up from bed. He went to the bathroom and closed the door, but not all the way.

It was happening, I thought to myself as I stood up from bed, slowly getting closer to the bathroom door.

I took a peak through the crack of the door, and saw Nick with a razor, slowly shaving his arms. He was with his eyes opened, but with a distant look. He also started shaving his armpits. The way he kept flexing his arm to get all the hair off was so hot to me. I was hard instantly.

He then proceeded to shave his pecs and stomach. His happy trail was gone, as long as his bushy pubes. His dick looked even bigger without any hair, as well as his balls.

Nick finally shaved all of his leg hair, leaving his calves smooth clean. Right when I thought he was done, he spread his butt cheeks, and started carefully shaving his pink hole.

"Fuck what a tight hole..." I said to myself, as he spread his legs towards the door. After a few minutes, Nick was finally done. Seeing his whole body without any hair was so hot to me. He was going to be so fucking confused in the morning.

And I loved it.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

I woke up by the sound of Tommy´s alarm. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 9AM. Right when I was about to put my phone aside, I noticed something on my arms. Well, rather, I noticed something missing on my arms. My hair... it was all gone.

"What the fuck..." I said under my breath.

I stood up from my bed, removing the sheets covering my legs. And then I saw them. My legs... all of my hair was fucking gone too. This was a nightmare. I loved my body hair. Now it was all gone. What the fuck happened?

"Are you ok?" Tommy asked from across the room.

"No, dude. Look at me!"

"What exactly am I looking at?"

"My legs, my arms! They´re hairless. Yesterday when I went to sleep I had legs and arms full of hair. Now it's all gone."

"Huh. That is weird. Maybe you shaved it all?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. But last night I did hear you go to the bathroom. You took long."

"What... No, I didn't." I said sprinting to the bathroom.

Right when I entered, I saw little hair dust all over the floor. I checked the trash, and saw like a tower of hair pilled up.

"Told ya." Tommy said, peaking through the door.

"No! I would remember, and... I would never shave my hair. Fuck!"

"It´s not a big deal Nick, it's just hair. It´ll grow back."

"Get out. I... I need to pee." I said, locking the door behind me.

I angrily pulled down my pants to pee, revealing that my arms and legs were not the only thing I apparently shaved overnight.

I looked in shock at my pubes, completely shaven off, alongside my balls. I hated the way it looked. I decided to remove all of my clothes, to see the rest of my body.

And what I feared was true. All of my fucking body hair was gone. I was fucking hairless everywhere. My chest and happy trail, it was all gone.

Did I really do this? Could I actually have shaved my entire body while asleep? I wouldn't...

Growing up I was kind of a late bloomer. I could see most of my male friends grow body hair when they were 13 or 14, except me. I was very self-conscious about that. So, when I started to grow hair on my armpits and legs, I felt so masculine and I could finally fit in. Seeing my body hairless again, made me feel like shit. But I guess Tommy was right, the good thing is that now I can grow all of it back.

I started to pull up my pants when I gently rubbed my ass with my hand. It felt... oh fuck.

I even shaved my fucking asshole?! I mean my ass wasn't that hairy anyway, but shit... it was so smooth, from my thighs, all the way up to my ass crack. Whatever, that... area was the least of my problems.

Or so I thought.

All day long, my ass was fucking itching. The little hair follicles making me scratch my ass every now and then. It was driving me crazy. I finally got to class where I met Ian.

"Hey dude, what's up?"

"I´m alright." I said scratching my butt slyly.

After a few seconds of silence, I finally said, "I did it again."

"What exactly?"

"I had sex with Tommy again."

"Oh shit! But I thought you were taking a break or something like that."

"I was! But I don't know... I got this idea all of a sudden. I couldn´t resist the urge. And suddenly, I was fucking him in the shower."

"Ohhh, shower sex, huh? Nice." Ian said, smiling.

"He kissed me again, though."

"And..."

"I- I didn´t like it, dude.

"I actually imagined he was Emma, so I could keep going."

"Emma like, blonde, big tits Emma?"

"Yeah..."

"Isn´t she friends with Tommy?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh that´s fucked up, dude..."

"I know but, I didn´t want to break the kiss. I didn´t want to make him feel bad."

"I guess...

"So," Ian continued, playing with his pen. "You like the sex, but not the romantic gestures."

"I guess. I´m not even sure I like guys. I only have eyes for Tommy."

"Interesting..."

Ian was about to continue, but the professor came in.

"Hey, you got plans later today?" Ian whispered.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Come to my dorm after classes. I think I have an idea for your... situation." Ian said.

.........................................................

My second class finished early, thank God. The itching was worse, but I was getting used to it by now. I was very hairy, so my hair grew fast, so it wouldn´t be a problem for that much longer.

I headed towards Ian´s dorm, as he suggested earlier today. I actually never been to his dorm. We don't usually hang out outside of the gym or classes. He´s a good friend though, and he´s been helping a lot.

I finally got there and knocked on the door.

Ian opened the door, "Hi, come on in."

"Hey, wait why is there only one bed here. What about your roommate?" I asked, noticing the lack of a second bed, which made the room look massive compared to mine.

"Oh, I don't have a roommate. I used to, but he moved to Europe or some shit. They were supposed to assign me someone new, but I guess they just forgot. Lucky me, don't you think?" Said Ian sitting in his bed.

"So... why did you want me to come here again?"

"Right." Ian continued. "I was thinking about what you said. Not being sure if you really like guys..."

"Yeah." I said.

"So, I was thinking... maybe I could help you with that."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"We could have some fun, Nick. You and me. See if you like it."

"Woah... are you serious? I- I don't know dude."

"Oh, come on. This could help you figure your shit out. No strings attached of course. We´re just friends."

"Yeah, that´s why I´m not sure. I don't want to fuck our friendship up."

joog
joog
83 Followers
12