Hypno Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, I´ve hooked up with a lot of people. Boys and girls, and we´re still friends. It´s just sex."

"Just sex?" I asked, incredulously.

Ian got closer to me, his face inches away from mine. "Just sex."

He suddenly started undressing. He took his shirt off, revealing his tight body. He then took off his shorts, and he was left with just his underwear, which he started rubbing.

"Come on," Ian looked at me while he patted his bed. "Don't tell me you´ve never jerked off with another guy."

He was right. I actually had a few jerk off sessions back in high school. Mostly with some of my closest friends from the football team.

I finally gave in, and started undressing myself. I sat next to Ian on his bed, while I started playing with my cock underneath my underwear.

"Woah did you shave your legs? And chest?"

"Oh, yeah. I... wanted a change I guess." I lied. I was not about to tell him that I woke up like this.

"Looks hot." Ian said, stroking his now hard bulge.

I started to let lose, giving into the sensations. It took me a while, but I eventually started to get hard. The outline of my dick started to pop, making my underwear tighter by the second.

It was as if Ian read my mind, as he took off his underwear, his hard dick popping out. He´s dick was long and slim, around 7 inches. His shaft curved a little to the right and it was cut. He wasn´t bigger than me, which made me feel weirdly better about myself.

He looked at me as I appreciated his dick. I guess that was my queue to take off my underwear, and so I did. My hard 8-inch cock popped out of my tight boxers, hitting my hard abs.

"Fuck dude, you´re huge." Ian said, looking mesmerized at my penis.

"You´re not bad yourself." I replied with a laugh.

"Look at that foreskin." Ian started stroking faster. "I wish I was uncut."

"Yeah?" I said.

Ian nodded. "Can I touch it?"

"Um, yeah sure." I said hesitantly.

I let go of my shaft, and Ian placed his hand on it as he began to stroke me slowly. Not going to lie, his hand felt really good.

"You can touch mine if you want." Ian said.

So, I returned the favor. I held Ian´s hard cock in my hand. This was the first ever dick I was feeling, a part from mine. The lack of foreskin made my grip tighter, and the girth difference made my hand look huge. I started stroking his boner as the same pace as he was stroking me.

"Fuck yeah, dude. Stroke my cock." Ian moaned. "You like my hand around your cock?"

"Y-yeah" I cried.

We stroked each other's dicks for a while. Me and Ian started to drip precum from our hard heads, which lubed our dicks really good.

"Wanna change positions?" Ian asked.

"Sure."

"Cool." Ian said, as he climbed completely into bed, spreading his legs. "Come. Spread your legs towards me."

I was kind of confused, but I did as he said. I faced him and spread both of my legs, which overlapped on his.

"Come closer." Ian commanded, grabbing me by the legs.

He started pulling me closer to him, our dicks almost touching.

"Have you ever frotted with someone else?" Ian asked, stroking his dick.

"N-no." I replied.

"Aw, dude. You´re gonna love this."

He stretched his hand towards his desk, took out some lube, and coated his shaft with it. He then handed it to me. I noticed I´d gone a little soft, so I actually needed it. We both continued stroking our hard dicks.

"Fuck I need to feel your cock, bro."

"Sure, uhhhh..." I moaned as Ian grabbed my dick and started stroking it with his. The feeling was fucking amazing. My dick felt too good, rubbing it with Ian´s. His hand kept wrapping both of our shafts, syncing our pleasure.

"Fuckkk..." I gasped as Ian frotted both of us.

"Get closer, bro. I wanna feel your taint in my balls."

I got closer to Ian, our lower bodies touching. I could feel his hairy balls bounce in my taint.

"Fuck yeah bro. Look at that ass, all clean and shaved.

"You give it a go now. I wanna feel your hand on my shaft."

He let go of our dicks, and I got in control. With our dicks combined I could barely close my hand. Our girths combined wrapping my hand felt fucking hot, as I started rubbing our cocks together.

"Your hand feels so good bro, fuck yeah. Keep going. Rub your dick with mine, Nick."

Ian continued, "You know, the other day in class, when you came all over yourself, that was so fucking hot, Nick. I want you to cum just like that, bro."

"I- I think I'm close, Ian." I cried.

"Fuck yeah! Give me that load." Ian said, taking control of our cocks once again. He started stroking harder and faster. I was so fucking close I could cum right now...

But I couldn´t. Why couldn't I cum? I was right there. Fuck I need to.

"You close bro? Cause I am." Ian cried.

"I- I am just... need to-"

Fuck! Why couldn't I cum?! My dick was starting to hurt, begging for release. I was dripping precum like a faucet. I needed to cum.

I kept looking at our cocks. Ian was so fucking close, I could tell. His dick was dripping like crazy. Huh, his dick kind of looks like Tommy´s.

Tommy...

All of a sudden, I felt closer than ever. I pulled my head back and started to moan like a bitch.

"Fuck I- I´m cumming..." I moaned.

"Me too bro, fuckkkk." Ian replied.

Both of our dicks exploded at the same time, and our loads were huge. Rope after rope erupted from my dick, while Ian sprayed all over his abs. Our seeds together mixed in the air, most of it landing on Ian´s stomach. Ian started to slow his strokes, finally releasing my dick, which plopped in my abs immediately.

"Oh my fu-fucking God, dude." Ian said. "That was fucking amazing."

"Y-yeah, that was nice."

I looked down at our bodies. Both of us were sweating like crazy. I immediately saw Ian´s abs coated in both of our seeds. In that moment I couldn´t control myself. I got up and started scooping and licking our semen off Ian´s sweaty chest and stomach. It was so fucking delicious.

"Woah, dude. You really like cum, don't you?" Ian said, laughing.

"Um, yeah I guess. Sorr-"

Just when I thought I was done. I saw some cum still in Ian´s dick. Without thinking anything, I put Ian´s semi hard cock in my mouth, swallowing until the last drop of cum.

"Fuck, Nick... If I knew you´d suck my cock we would´ve started there."

"No! I didn't! I just... wanted the cum that was left that's all."

"Right... Anyway, that was hot."

We both stood up from bed and started dressing up.

"So, did you like it?"

"I- I did I think. But... I couldn´t cum."

"What do you mean, bro? You came buckets!"

"I know, but... I couldn´t cum until I thought of Tommy."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I was really fucking close already. But I simply couldn´t cum. My dick was starting to ache actually. But when Tommy came to my mind, I instantly came. It´s like, if a switched turned on."

"Ok that´s not normal. That´s actually fucking weird, dude.

"Maybe he put a spell on you or some shit." Ian laughed.

"Fuck off, dude. It´s not funny.

"Maybe... maybe this means I actually like him. Like for real."

"If you say so, dude. It is still a little creepy."

"Whatever. Thanks though. This was... fun."

"It was hot as fuck, Nick. If you wanna do this again just let me know."

"Yeah, you wish. I´ll go see Tommy now."

"See you later."

I finished getting dressed and started walking to my dorm. Ian´s plan might have actually helped me. I was almost certain that I liked Tommy. I mean shit, even he popped up in my mind when being with someone else. He turned me on very much. In fact, I could feel myself getting hard again.

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

"Go faster Nick, fuckkk." I cried as Nick pounded my prostate.

I could feel Nick´s hard cock throb inside me as he got closer to orgasm.

"Tommy I- I´m gonna cum..."

"Fuck yeah, cum inside me, Nick."

Just after I said that, I felt Nick´s dick explode inside me. His warm load filling my insides. Feeling his cum inside me sent me over the edge, as I started to stroke my dick faster. I was close

"I´m cumming too. You want this load?"

"Fuck yeah, give it to me." Nick said, as he opened his mouth ready to receive my cum.

I turned around, as I came all over his mouth. He swallowed every drop of it.

"I love your cum, Tommy." Nick said, scooping some of my cum that landed on his face.

"I know." I replied, giving him a light peck on the lips.

We both cuddled in bed for a while, as our boners softened

It´s been almost a month since I first hypnotized Nick. My commands have been settling really good in Nick´s mind. He was almost completely gay for me at that point. I realized that he didn´t like it when we kissed, so I had to fix that with a command. I also made his levels of arousal stronger when he´s around me, so we fucked more.

I turned my essay two weeks ago, and my professor was amazed of all the information I recollected. I kept recording Nick´s improvements tapes and storing them, to keep track of my work. After all this time, my crush on Nick just grew bigger, I just wanted to be with him all the time.

Since we started having sex, I was always the bottom. And don't get me wrong, I love it. But it's been a few days that I've been daydreaming about topping Nick. A few weeks back when he was shaving his body, I took a peak at his asshole and, fuck... it looked fucking delicious. Just the thought of me pounding that ass of him made me horny as hell.

After a while of cuddling I finally asked him. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Would you ever try bottoming?"

"Oh... um, I don't think so. I'm strictly a top."

"Are you sure?"

Nick laughed, "I am."

"Sleep."

This was the perfect opportunity to set a new command.

"Nick, starting today, you´ll feel an itch inside your ass. It´ll start like a slight discomfort, but the longer you ignore it, the stronger it´ll grow. The only way to make it stop... temporarily, will be sticking something up your ass. Understood?"

"The itch inside my ass will only grow, until I stick something inside of me."

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you´ll wake up, not remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

During these past few weeks, I´ve got closer to Tommy more than I´ve ever imagined. We´ve been fucking a lot, and I know I said I was gonna take a break from all of that, but I can't resist the urge. He turns me on so much is crazy. We´ve been having morning sex, shower sex, floor sex, fuck, even sex on the desk. I´ve finally realized I really like him. I don´t even find the kissing weird, it's starting to grow on me, and I'm glad.

All of my body hair grew back like a week later of spontaneously shaving it all, so that was good. I felt more confident in myself again.

Tommy just had finished giving me his creamy load as we started to dress.

"You want to grab something to eat? Emma just texted me."

"Sure. Just give me 5." I said as I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I started to brush my teeth and put on some deodorant, when I felt a tingling sensation in my... ass? It was weird feeling, but I just scratched it and ignored it. I finally got out of the bathroom and went with Tommy to the cafeteria.

"Hey, guys." Emma said.

"Hey. What's up. Where's Cody and Amber?"

"Well Cody has football practice and Amber went with him. It turns her on or something."

"Sounds about right..." Tommy said laughing.

"Practicing? Is there a game soon?" I asked Emma.

"Yeah! This Friday. Oh my god you guys should come!"

"Sounds fun." Tommy said looking at me. "What do you say Nick?"

"Umm I don't know. Football´s not really my thing anymore."

"Yeah I know but it could be fun."

"Yeah! There´ll be music and cheerleaders. Plus, there´ll be this party afterwards. C'mon!"

"Ok, yeah I guess it can be fun."

"Great! I´ll text you the details later then, Tommy."

I wasn´t a big fan of football since I dropped out my school team, but I guess it could be fun to hang out with my friends.

After a while, we got our food and started eating. The itch in my ass was bothering more than before, coming in waves that would not let me sit straight. After a few minutes I couldn´t take it anymore, so I stood up and left to go to the gym.

I texted Ian and told him to meet me there.

.........................................................

Today´s session was intense. We stayed in longer than usual, and we both did legs so we were fucking beat. I felt my itch growing stronger, but I figured it was because of all the exercise.

"So why the change of hour." Ian asked me.

"I don't know." I lied. "Wasn't doing much so I figured I'd come earlier.

"So, how´s everything with Tommy?" Ian asked.

"Everything´s great, man. We´ve been getting closer and the sex is amazing. We´ve been fucking nonstop." I said scratching my asscrack.

"Interesting." Ian said, in a skeptical tone.

"What?"

"Nothing, dude. You know I think it´s kind of weird."

"What is?"

"You and Tommy. Since that day you told me you literally had to think about him to cum, I felt something was off."

"Oh, come on, that again? Can´t you be happy for me?"

"I am! There´s just something that´s not clicking."

"Yeah, whatever. I´m heading home now."

"Hey wait." Ian stopped me. "I´ve been meaning to ask you. Why don't you shower here, at the gym anymore?"

"I- I uh..." He was right. Why didn´t I? "I prefer my shower. It´s better."

"Dude the dorms showers are fucking small. These are huge and the water pressure is insane. You´ve told me that yourself."

"Well... I- I don't know, dude. I changed my mind. I´ll see you around."

I grabbed my stuff and left.

.........................................................

When I got to my room the itch was getting stronger by the second. I couldn´t take it much longer. I opened the door and was about to get in the shower, when I saw Tommy.

"Oh, come on, Nick I was about to shower. Why are you here so late anyway? It´s almost midnight."

"I- I stayed a bit longer. Please, Tommy let me go in first I n- need to! Look at me I'm all sweaty and shit." I said, the itch killing me.

"Ok fine. But don't take too long."

"Thanks!" I said locking the bathroom door behind me.

I immediately started to undress and hoped in the shower. The water kind of helped with the itch, as it dripped down my asscrack giving me a fresh sensation.

I started massaging my butt with my hands, the feeling was nice.

"Uhh yeah..." I said to myself as I cupped more of my ass. I started spreading my cheeks as I grasped my hole with my fingertips, which sent shivers down my spine. I started to tease my hairy hole with my middle finger, as I started to push it inside of me.

"What the fuck!" I said, realizing what I was doing. I immediately let go off my ass.

I thought I was going crazy. Why would I try to finger my fucking ass? I´ve never done something like that... Fuck I couldn´t even think straight with this buzzing in... inside? I finally realized this itch was coming from inside my hole.

Suddenly Tommy nocked on the door. "Nick? C'mon you said you'd be quick!"

Fuck.

"Y-yeah I´m done!" I said as I turned the shower off and rinsed myself. I opened the door and let Tommy in.

"All yours." I said with an awkward laugh.

Once Tommy locked himself in the shower I tried to distract myself, otherwise this itch was going to drive me insane. I scrolled through my phone, watched some Netflix, fuck I even read some random book. But nothing worked, the itch was growing stronger. I couldn´t bare it any longer. I was about to lower my pants when I heard Tommy get out of the bathroom.

"How uh- how was the shower?" I asked Tommy trying to keep it cool.

"It was nice. But it made me sleepy. I think I´ll go to bed."

"Oh ok. Me too I think."

"Cool." Tommy said, turning the lights off. "Good night, Nick."

"Good night, Tommy."

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Maybe this itch would be gone tomorrow.

But I couldn´t wait for tomorrow. The buzzing was unbearable at that point, making my hole quiver. I needed to do something about it. I was squirming in my sheets. The itch started to feel like a fire inside me.

I lowered my pants and started massaging my hole. Normally I would never do something like this. But fuck it felt too good. My finger kept rubbing this really sensitive spot I was already sweating. I kept teasing the outside of my hole, hoping the itch would go away. I couldn't tell what was causing this itch, but I could feel my anus... throbbing? Like an empty space inside me that needed to be filled. I looked towards Tommy's side of the bed. Was he already asleep? It looked like it.

Fuck it.

I grabbed some lube from my desk and lubed my entire middle finger with it. I placed my finger pointing at my gaping hole, and started to push in.

"Fuckkk" I moaned covering my mouth.

I kept pushing my finger deeper and deeper, my hungry hole basically eating it. Just having my finger inside me made my legs all weak.

Suddenly I pressed something deep inside me and I saw stars. I arched my back instantly as my finger pressed against what seemed to be my prostate. The feeling was so intense I was holding back my moans. I finally could scratch that fucking itch that was bothering me all day. I kept trusting my finger inside me, faster and harder.

My finger felt too good inside my ass I kept pressing it. My prostate was begging for more and I couldn't stop. Suddenly my hand slipped and a second finger landed in my hole. Hesitantly I pressed it against my hole and...

Oh, my fucking god yes. It felt even better with a second finger inside me. I kept pumping my two fingers in and out my ass.

I suddenly felt a tingling sensation at the tip of my unattended dick. I felt the urge to jerk off, and so I started stroking my flaccid penis with my left hand, giving into the sensations my hole was giving me. I started to wiggle my fingers inside my ass, sending shivers down my spine.

I started to go faster, my dick started dripping precum and my fingers kept hitting and scratching my itch. My gym shower felt like a waste, as my fingers fucked my ass harder, making me sweat like crazy.

I buried my fingers fully into my ass. I felt like cumming, but in a different way, one I´ve never felt before. The pleasure was coming from inside me, and it felt fucking amazing.

"Oh, my f- fucking god." I said as I shot a big stream of cum out of my semi hard dick. Rope after rope of cum landed on my chin and chest, making me weak on the legs and shaking as I kept my fingers inside me. I barely touched my dick as I kept wiggling my fingers towards my prostate, cum still oozing on my sweaty chest.

The pleasure finally subsided, as I removed my fingers out of my hungry hole. I stayed laid in bed for a while, thinking of what just happened.

I shouldn´t have enjoyed that, let alone do it in the first place. But that itch... fuck it was bothering me so much. I finally realized the itch was gone, which was a good thing. It was just that... an itch I had to scratch, nothing to worry about.

I grabbed some tissues from my desk and cleaned up my soaked ass and fingers. I then ate all of my hot cum off of my chin and abs.

I looked towards Tommy. He seemed asleep.

Hope he didn´t hear any of that.

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

I heard all of that.

Hottest shit ever.

12