Hypno Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy is amazing!" Philip praised. "I didn't know a girl could get so hot and wet!"

"You're so big, Philip! You're so big inside my pussy!"

"You love having incest sex with me, slut," Philip grinned. He was still looking at Grace who looked like she was going to cum soon.

"I love it, little brother! You fuck me so good!"

"Watching siblings have sex turns you on, Grace," Philip yelled over Carrie as he thrust over and over inside of her.

"Yes, Master! I'm so horny watching you fuck your sister!" Grace responded. She had been more difficult to hypnotize, but it looked like Grace knew how to take things more easily on her own. Philip was curious to see how his new powers affected other targets as well. His moral dilemma was now in the background; he just wanted to see how many hot girls he could add to his hypno harem.

"Damn straight you are! Look how fucking huge her tits are, swinging under her as I fuck her brains out," Philip continued.

"I wish my titties were that big, Master! I'm so sorry for being so flat!" Grace moaned.

Grace was, of course, far from flat, but Philip wasn't going to discourage the delusion that he had instilled in her.

"That's okay, Grace," Philip grunted as he continued to pound Carrie's incestuous cunt. "We'll see - unh - if you're a good enough cocksucker to make up for it later. SHIT this pussy feels good!"

Philip couldn't multitask any more. He looked down and focused on Carrie as he thrust in and out of her. He watched her big ass ripple and bounce and he felt her pussy absolutely clamp down on his pumping cock.

"It- it's amazing little brother! You fuck me so good! You fuck me so fucking good!"

"Cum at the same time as me!" Philip commanded. "It's happening soon! The moment you feel my incest cum in me, have the biggest orgasm of your life!"

"Yes, Master!" Carrie cried out. "Thank you, Master!"

"You too, Grace!" Philip said. He was holding back his cum now. He just wanted to ensure a triple orgasm before he unloaded. "Y-you're going to cum - fuck - NOW!"

Philip slammed himself as deep as he could inside his sister and he already knew that this was going to be a big one for him too.

"ANnNNNHHH!" Philip roared and soon a chorus of feminine moans joined in.

"Ooohhh, SHIT!" Carrie cried out as she shook and creamed on her brother's cock.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Grace grunted as she came on her own vibrating fingers.

"Take it all, Carrie! Take your brother's thick hot cum!" Philip yelled.

"Thank you, little brother! Thank you for fucking me! Thank you for your cum!"

Philip shot rope after rope inside of his sister and held his cock inside her warm pussy until he had shrunk too much to maintain it. Philip stumbled around his sister's body and collapsed on the sofa. He turned to Grace.

"Clean me off," he commanded. Then Philip looked back at Carrie. "Text Aunt Crystal. I think it's time for a little contest."

12