All Comments on 'Hypno-Son'

by ilovemymommy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Overall quite.good, the ending seemed a bit out of place and the character of the mother had potential to be more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
One of the best in the mom/son genre.

Came SO close to a spontaneous orgasm as I read. Thanks for the sexy story!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
I liked your playing with the buildup

Hypnotism's a bit of a gimmick, but hey, you made it work. I love mother-son incest romances when well-done and yours definitely has potential. The mom loves her son and he returns the favor which is a great place to start. Also, she allows him to grow up and get his education.

Personally, I'd love for Arnie to say, "I was never hypnotized, mom. I chatted with the Great Saltini backstage to do that bit so we could get past the awkwardness, wheedling negotiations and guilt. I wanted to show you that I wouldn't argue with you for once. Balderdash is a great safe word I must say."

Anyhow, damned good story on the verge of greatness. Please keep writing. Let us know how Arnie and the love of his life do ten years down the road. If you don't want to write it, let me take a crack at it!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Interesting premise...

...but it's a lot of manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ha...

Arnie was molested and mind washed into marriage with his mother.

The mother had no other characteristics other than self satisfaction and betrayal of her sn.

This is about on par with rape-incest

Fun read, but a little too negative for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just... Wow....

One comment called this Rape, another mind washing, and of course manipulation.

Yep, I'd have to agree with all three of those. Still, it was fuckin hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An interesting premise...

... however, the story just didn't come off as 'hot' as it could have. The magician acted irresponsibly, by gifting Mom with that post-hypnotic trance command, as he had no idea whether Mom would use it responsibly. Mom followed suit by using the power in all the wrong ways. She could have found ways to subtly convince Arnie to help out a bit around the house without outright 'commanding' him to do so.

Likewise, she could have used her power to merely 'discover' the truth, that Arnie fancied her immensely. Then, she could have simply contrived to find the pair of panties in his room, and gently confronted him about it. He'd have to confess, even if NOT in a trance. Then, all she'd have needed to do was let him know that the notion made her SO hot - and that she didn't think it was fair to either of them to be forced to masturbate in the privacy of their rooms, not when they could make each other feel loved and satisfied.

Oh - the "Mommy" bit? A real turn-off, especially when it was forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ya but it should have been the son given the abilty to hypnotize the mom.

It simply does not feel right for the mother to be the seducer.

That should be a birth right of all hot blooded Amerrican sons!

xfreebiexxfreebiexover 10 years ago
Great. Just gr8

Not the most erotic story bt its hot nevertheless! I like it

napgamernapgamerover 10 years ago
story

Great story I really enjoyed it. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Genesis196Genesis196over 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Many moms know sons use panties for masturbation. Some tease and leave specials for son and revel in lad jo for them. It can be a fun game

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 10 years ago
Awesome!!

As a panty sniffing addict myself, I LOVED this story though I would rather I have the power over my mummy rather than the other way around..... Keep writing my perverted friend.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am, no have, fallen in love with women who are lactating

As a young and committed lesbian, I am 18, purely by circumstance I found myself in a relationship with a wonderful woman who was lactating and I never even imagined the thrill, taste, and excitement of that experience. Thank you for your story.. I am strongly considering looking specifically for nursing mothers as lovers and hope that I am successful. Life is a wonderful place.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

I love stories about panty sniffing,and this one was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more details

more details about during the first real sex would have been nice. so much detail before that, the end felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story But Needed More Details in the Telling

Agreeing with another comment. I felt that there should have been more details in the telling of their sexual consummation. I agree that the ending seemed rushed to me too. That is my only negative comment. The story itself was fantastic. One of my favorites. The hypnosis element was remarkably marvelous. I have had such fantasies myself. It is a relief to find out that others share that fantasy with me. Stories about hypnosis is rapidly rising to the top of my list of favorite story focal points. Again...simply over the top fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is a great story just from the author's moniker

the author, in his 30s, calls himself ilovemymommy. That tells you right out front that he's a committed mommy-loving guy. He loves everything about his mother, especially the wonderful hairy hole between her legs, the hole he came out of. The hero of the story, Arnie, also loves his mother's beautiful mommy-hole. Lots and lots of sons feel the same way. They know that nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. I'm glad that Arnie proposes marriage to his mother and that she accepts. Now the boy's fat young cock is going to be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. And he'll be blowing his balls up inside his mommy whenever he feels the urge, which is like all the time. Arnie's discovered the perfect receptacle provided by nature for every drop of semen in his hot young balls. His own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i really love my mommy

The author says this is fiction. I wonder if he knows how true his fantasies are. No hypnosis was involved for me, but I and my mommy have loved each other for forty years now. This is great stuff. Some more details would have been erotic, but no point in being crude. They do, after all, love each other very much. My Mommy was my first girlfriend, my first lover. She didn't 'take' my virginity - I gave it to her. Energetically. She has been my only wife and lover all of these years, but at those special times she still likes to hear me call her 'mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
maybe a part 2

should have had a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous