Hypno-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently began stroking his hair. "Ooh, you're never too old to be mommy's little boy." I said. He had his eyes glued to the TV so I began pinching my nipple through the fabric of my top while still stroking his hair with the other hand. "Arnie? Can mommy tell you a secret?" He nodded, still staring at the screen. I bent down and cupped my hand over his ear. "Rotunda." I whispered.

He turned and looked up at me. He had that blank look in his eyes. I slowly, slowly lifted the edge of my top up, over my large breasts, exposing two erect pink nipples. I took my right breast and directed it toward Arnie's mouth. "Suck." I commanded.

He didn't need to be told twice, he clamped his lips around his mommy's swollen pink nipple and began sucking greedily. He'd stretched his legs out on the couch and I could see that his shorts were tented up obscenely, tantalizingly, in front. I played with my other nipple and moaned with pleasure as my son suckled at my tit.

I pulled Arnie's shirt up over his head and tossed it on the floor. He went back to suckling as I ran my hand down his smooth chest and stomach. I was feeling wild and satanic when I pulled the front of Arnie's shorts down, freeing his engorged member. It curved upward youthfully and had turned a dark crimson color. I took a moment to savor the sight, and then reached down and held my son's throbbing shaft. It was hot in my hand and all it took was one stroke to send spurts of cum spraying. I kept stroking as Arnie groaned and bucked his hips. Some cum landed on my tits and on Arnie's face, chest and stomach.

When his rock-hard cock stopped spraying I took my nipple out of his hot mouth and switched breasts, thinking back to when he was a baby and I had to do the same thing to avoid soreness. There was some cum on my hand and I brought it to my mouth and sampled my boy's seed. It had been a long time since I'd tasted cum, and the flavor brought back a flood of memories. I licked my hand clean and wiped up my son's face and chest and ate that too. I wanted more! With my finger I wiped up all the cum I could off of his still-hard cock and ate that too.

Next time, I thought, I'll take it straight from the source.

I pulled his shorts back up over his beautiful cock and took my tit from his greedy mouth. "Arnie, sweetheart, did you jack off in the bathroom earlier tonight?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, still staring at my hard nipples.

I pulled my top back down, covering them. "And did you use the panties mommy left for you?"

"Yes." He said.

"Afterward did you put them back in the hamper?"

"No." He said.

"I didn't think so. What did you do with them?"

"I took them to my room."

"Why?" I asked.

"To use again later tonight."

"And after that what will you do with them?" I asked.

"Hide them so I can use them again tomorrow."

"That's what I thought." I said. "Where will you hide them Arnie?"

"In my hamper, under some dirty clothes." He said.

"Hmm." I said. "Arnie, put your shirt back on." He did as he was told. "Now lay back down with your head on my lap and watch TV like you were before." When he was in position I leaned back over and cupped my hand to his ear again. "Balderdash." I said.

He looked up at me. "Well, what's the secret?" He asked.

It took me a moment to catch up. "Oh," I said, "just that mommy loves you."

"Ugh." He said.

The next day was Saturday and I knew Arnie would sleep in until 10 or 11. It was only 9:30 when I gently knocked on his door and opened it. I was wearing my short silk robe again, this time with some undies that had a bit of lace fringe. "Sorry to wake you honey, I just thought I'd get a head start on the laundry this week."

All at once Arnie was wide awake, and sitting up in bed. "No, um... It's okay mom, I'll get it for you. I'll take it to the washer myself."

"That's okay, I don't mind." I said.

"No!" He said. "I'll get it mom!"

"Arnie, don't be silly, I'm right here, I'll just take it now." I opened up his hamper and scooped out all the dirty clothes. I stole a look at my son on the way out of his room and felt a pang of guilt when I saw the pained expression on his face.

I went down the hall to our washer and dryer and dumped the clothes on the floor. There were my panties, a little worse for wear. I picked them up and tried to imagine how June Cleaver might've reacted. "Arnie!" I shouted. "Get your little behind down here young man."

After a moment Arnie came down the hall, hanging his head sheepishly. "What?" He asked.

I held up the panties. "Would you please tell me what these were doing in your hamper?"

"What?" He squinted at them as if he were trying to figure out what they were. "Are those your underwear? You must've accidentally mixed up your stuff with mine." He was avoiding eye contact.

"I haven't done my clothes yet." I said. "Come on Arnie, my panties were in your hamper. Why?"

I was hoping he would cry and admit everything, then I could comfort him, but his shame was too deep and he got mad. "I don't know how they got in there! What the fuck? You think I steal your panties or something?"

"You watch your language when speaking to me young man."

"How am I supposed to react when you accuse me of being a pervert?" He shouted. He turned and began walking down the hall to his room.

"Arnie, come back here!" I said. He went into his room and slammed the door. I went and stood in the hall, just outside his room. "Arnie, no one accused you of anything. What's the big fuss?" I knocked gently. "Don't be upset honey, come on. Talk to me."

"Leave me alone!" He shouted.

"Arnie, sweetheart, I'm coming in." I opened the door slowly and saw him laying face-down on his bed. I went over and kneeled beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Arnie..." I whispered.

He turned his head toward me and I saw the tears in his eyes. "What?!?" He said.

"Rotunda."

A vacant look came over him which told me he had gone into his hypnotic state. I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them, exposing my swollen pussy to my son. I picked the panties up off the floor and pressed them crotch-first into his nose. "Inhale." I commanded. Arnie obeyed. "Do you like that smell?" I asked.

"Yes." Arnie said.

"What does it smell like?"

"Mommy's pussy." He said.

"Roll over." I said. Arnie rolled over and I could see that he had an erection beneath his tented boxer shorts. I pulled the shorts all the way off and let my robe slip off of my shoulders to the ground. My nipples stood at attention and I felt electricity winding up my core, making my fingers and toes feel hallow. My son and I were both completely naked, and there was a powerful electromagnetic force drawing us together.

Pure animal instinct told me to climb onto my son and shove his hard cock up my dripping pussy, but I resisted. I had thought a lot about it and I didn't want to cross that final border while Arnie was in this trance state. As tempting as his body was -his cock was large and straining, curving upwards- I knew it would be better in the long run if I put off full consummation.

In the mean time, I thought, No reason we can't have some fun. I climbed onto the bed, on my knees with my cunt right above my son's face. He stared at it, glassy-eyed. I spread my knees apart, opening my pussy and bringing it closer to his face. "You like the way your mommy smells Arnie?"

"Yes." He said, his voice sounding cracked and dry.

"And would you like to taste it?"

He made a sound like a grunt and a whimper combined. "Yes mommy." He said.

"I hope you're thirsty," I said taking ahold of his headboard and swinging my leg to the other side of his head, "because mommy is soaking wet!" I smashed my pussy down on his mouth and immediately felt his tongue lapping up my juices.

I grabbed onto his headboard with my other hand and rocked my hips back and forth, controlling where his tongue went. I made the boy lick in little circles around my pussy-hole and then directed my clit to his hard-working tongue. He sucked my fat clit like it was a little cock, getting my juices flowing down his chin.

I pulled my clit from between his lips, and directed a gush of sticky sweet pussy juices down his throat as a powerful orgasm rolled up from deep inside me. It shot out to my extremities in tingling waves of electric joy. "Oh Arnie!" I shouted. "Oh, my sweet little boy! You're magnificent!"

I was still shuddering when I realized I had a powerful unfulfilled cock-lust. I lifted my cunt off my son's glistening face and turned my body around so I could reach his love-tool. Arnie's mouth and tongue went back to work as I took hold of his shaft and squeezed. I leaned forward and felt Arnie gasp as I put his cock in my horny mouth. I set to work licking and sucking, and Arnie did too, a beautiful, loving, hungry mother and son, fulfilling a deep need.

I had to move down a bit to get my son's whole cock in my mouth which brought my asshole close to his mouth. I could feel him straining to reach it with his tongue, and I felt no reason to deny my son anything he wanted. I lowered my open anus onto his wet tongue, and as it probed into my most sensitive and pink orifice, he shot a thick stream of cum into my mouth.

My reaction ground my asshole down onto my son's mouth, and he continued licking as I swallowed and swallowed his potent semen. The feeling of his tongue and the taste of his cum brought me into another crashing orgasm. For a beautifully prolonged, hallucinatory period of time, my spasms synched up with his, and tears rolled down my cheeks. They were tears of joy.

It was the kind of moment that shows you what the true potential of love really is. It was a moment I will never forget.

I limply climbed off my son and pulled my panties on. "Put your shorts on and clean off your face," I commanded, "then come to me in the kitchen."

I sat at the kitchen table in a sexual pleasure-haze. I'd never felt that kind of satisfaction before, and it was liberating. I never wanted it to end. Arnie came in awhile later and stood in front of me. "Have a seat." I said. I got the slight nod he sat down. "Arnie, you got very upset this morning because I found those panties in your hamper. You were upset because you were ashamed, isn't that right?"

"Yes." He said.

"And why were you ashamed?"

"Because I think about you in ways that I shouldn't. I fantasize about you. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop."

"Why shouldn't you fantasize about me?"

"Because you're my mom." He said.

"What if I told you that it was okay? What if I said that I liked that you were fantasizing about mommy? Would that make you feel better?"

"Yes." He said.

"What if I told you that mommy has fantasies of her own -fantasies about you? Would you like that?"

"Yes." He said.

"Arnie, I want you to listen to mommy now, listen very closely. Mommy wants you. She wants you very badly, but mommy feels guilt too. She doesn't want to be the one to initiate the relationship, she's afraid. She doesn't want to feel like she made you do something you'll regret someday, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"So you have to step up and be a man Arnie, you have to tell mommy how you feel about her. The panties are a perfect opening. When I bring you out of your hypnotic state I want you to think about mommy, and what you have to tell her. You will come and talk to mommy tonight, after dinner. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He said.

"Balderdash."

Arnie blinked a couple of times and looked at me.

"Well?" I asked. "Eggs or cereal?"

"Mom I... Um -about earlier?"

"Don't even mention it honey, it's okay. If you feel like it we can talk about it tonight, maybe after dinner." I smiled at my son. "Remember sweetie, you can tell your mommy anything."

"Thanks." He said. His eyes fluttered down over my bare legs.

The rest of the day was pure torture, I did some housework and ran some errands, all the time looking at the clock, feeling like dinnertime would never come. Best I could tell Arnie had done his Saturday bike ride but otherwise stayed in his room. The silence was killing me. Did he know on some level? He had to, the experience was too intense to have been consumed by some hypnotic black hole in his memory.

I decided to order out for dinner, I couldn't concentrate on cooking with all the love and lust vibrations zinging around the house and around my body.

I set the food out on the table and went and knocked on Arnie's door, but there was no answer. "Arnie, are you in there?" I called out. When he didn't respond I got nervous and opened the door. He was sitting with his back to me at his desk with his headphones on. I cleared my throat and he jumped and turned around. He pulled his headphones off and tried to nonchalantly cover what he was writing with his hand. "Sorry, I didn't hear you." He said.

"Dinner's here, I got us Chinese. What are you writing?"

"Nothing! It's nothing, I'll be in in a minute."

We ate, but both of us had little appetite. He seemed nervous and awkward, and the conversation kept trailing off. I could see the wheels turning in his head. When we were done eating he sat there while I cleared the dishes. "Mom? There's something that I wanted to talk to you about, but I'm not sure how you'll react."

I put the last of the food in the fridge and came back to the table and sat across from my son. "Oh honey, I really doubt there's anything you could say that would shock me." He was looking directly into my eyes now. "Is it something personal?"

"This morning... Your panties... They were in my hamper and I -well, the truth is that I put them there. I got them from the hamper in the bathroom."

"And why did you do that?"

"I don't know how to say this, it's embarrassing." He looked down and then back up at me. "It's the smell mom, it turns me on. I- I use them when I jack off. I'm sorry I know I'm sick, but the smell drives me crazy!"

I took a deep breath. "You're not sick Arnie, sweetheart. It's perfectly normal for a young man to get excited at the scent of a woman's underwear. It's not unusual at all..."

"No, you don't understand mom. It's not just the smell, it's the fact that it's you. When I smell them I think about you." He was shaking as he told me this and I could see that he was on the verge of crying.

I put my hand on his and smiled at him. "Honey, it's okay, really. Sexual fantasies are never anything you have to apologize for. I have a lot of sexual fantasies too, some that might surprise you." I shook my head. "The truth is Arnie, I'm flattered that you would think of me in that way, and I don't mind you using my panties at all. In fact I kind of like the idea."

His breathing was shallow and he looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. After a moment he managed to speak. "What?" He said.

I giggled. "I said I kind of like the idea of you thinking about your old mom while you're sniffing my panties. I think it's really sexy to be honest with you."

"But you're my mom," he said, "don't you think it's wrong?"

"The best things in life are usually considered wrong, but I don't give a damn. You're my son and I love you. I don't see why you shouldn't get any woman you want -even me." the lust was starting to well up inside me. "And Arnie, it just so happens that I'm available."

Arnie stood up and moved toward me. He scooped me out of my chair, knocking it over in the process, and held me in his strong arms. "Oh mom," he said, "I love you so much."

"Call me mommy." I said. He kissed me passionately and my body went weak against his. He took me to my bedroom and ripped my clothes off and made love to me with wild abandon, calling me mommy and suckling my breasts. After the third time he swore he'd do anything to please me and I made him prove it by licking his own cum out of my pussy. We made love again and again and finally fell asleep as the sun was coming up. As I drifted off I knew that my son was the only lover I would ever need. My little Arnie was a beast.

***

We kept the true nature of our relationship a closely guarded secret for the next three years as Arnie finished getting his degree. He slept in my bed every night but we maintained his room to keep up appearances. In public I was 'mom', in private I was 'mommy'.

After his graduation I took him out for a nice dinner to celebrate. He seemed nervous and suggested we go for a walk afterward along the park by the river. We found ourselves alone and we started kissing and cuddling, something we could rarely ever do in public.

I was starting to get turned on when Arnie stopped and looked at me. I could tell he had something he wanted to say. "I love you mommy," he began, "I love you more than anything. Since our relationship changed I've been the happiest man in the world, and I don't want it to ever end." He pulled a small case from his pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond engagement ring. "mommy, will you marry me?"

I felt dizzy. "Arnie!" I said. "Really? I- I don't know what to say... We'd have to move to a new town where nobody knows us."

"I don't care." He said.

"It would have to be a state that doesn't require a blood test to get married."

"Okay." He said.

"There's quite an age difference between us Arnie, even if nobody finds out we're mother and son, people will still talk you know. Eyebrows will raise."

"I don't care about any of that." The silly romantic got down on his knees. "Mommy, please give me an answer -will you marry me?"

"Of course I will honey, get up. The answer is yes." He stood up and kissed me deeply. It was the happiest moment of my life.

In case you're wondering, yes, I still use my hypnotic power over him sometimes, but only on special occasions.

The End

==================

If you enjoyed this story please give it a good rating or hit the heart button. I love to read the comments, and I respond to all emails if you feel like talking.

Thanks for reading!

12