Hypno-Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked and slobbered over it. It was like sucking on a popsicle made of her favourite ice cream, but warm.

Fuck. Master must be pissed.

But she heard him laughing.

"Couldn't resist?" He asked.

She shook her head, but didn't dare let go of her prize. Now that she had it, she was determined to give her Master as much pleasure as his cock was giving her. Again, a part of her wondered about that. How could his cock be giving her pleasure?

I fucking love hypnosis.

She was happy when he began to shift and moan.

Yes! I am pleasing Master!

"BJ reward," he said.

She shuddered as she felt his tongue on her clit again. Even more shocking was how it responded. When she sped up, it sped up. When she focussed on areas with her hand, she felt fingers playing with different areas on her clit. When she deep throated him, fingers fucked her pussy. How she pleasured him directly affected her own pleasure.

Then his hands gripped her head. She let him take control and fuck her face. Him using her like that, only added to her stimulation that was approaching overload.

Is it going to be like this every time with everything I do? I'll either become an addict or die from pleasure, or both.

His hips began to buck as he came in her mouth. She thought his cock was tasty, but his cum was far more so. Her own orgasm struck, causing her to choke slightly as she greedily swallowed all the cum she could, gently milking any him for any remains.

"Damn, that was good," he said as she finally slipped his cock from her mouth and spilled onto the carpet a happy, quivering mess.

He sat there for a while, recovering. She lay on the carpet, doing to the same.

I am Master Boratus' obedient slave, mind, body, and soul.

"Get up here," he told her, interrupting her thoughts.

She scooted up on the couch where he pulled her in for a cuddle. She melted into his arms, feeling safe and protected. Owned. One of his hands idly explored her body. Sometimes eliciting a soft moan, other times a shiver of pleasure.

Her thoughts went back to his earlier words.

I ASKED to fight his control? Why would I do that when this is where I belong. Oh wow, in the car I was worried about leaving my "normal" life. What an idiot I was. This is so much better.

The doorbell rang.

"There she is," said Master as he moved her aside and got up.

"She?" asked Katie.

"Yes," he replied. "Your punishment. Go stand beside the other couch, face the front door, and put your hands out to your sides, puppet."

At the word "puppet" her body got up and walked toward the couch. Katie was just along for the ride. "Master! What's happening?"

Master ignored her as he went to the door to answer it. When she reached the couch, she turned and put her hands out. Master walked back into the room with a blonde following him. Katie's whole body turned red, as she recognized her.

"Brenda!"

"Hey, sis!" Brenda greeted.

"Sis?" asked Katie.

"We're sister slaves now!" Brenda exclaimed. "I've been waiting for you to become Master's. I submitted right away. We are going to have so much fun together."

"Together?"

Brenda started to explore Katie's body with her hands. "Mmmmm, yes, serving Master, playing with each other. Gotta admit, I've wondered what it would be like to fuck you for a while."

Katie struggled to will her body to move, but it wouldn't. Worse, her friend's touch was actually turning her on. "But I'm not into girls."

"Not yet," Brenda replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "What do you think tonight is all about?"

"But ... I ... no ..."

"What is your purpose?" Brenda asked.

"To obey and please my Master," Katie replied automatically.

"Exactly," said Brenda. "So if Master wants you to like girls?"

"Then I must ... no ... I don't ... but I met ..."

"Looks like she still needs some work, Master."

Master, who had been quietly watching the interaction, nodded. "Looks like. She's still partly in fantasy. She believes at one level that she's mine completely, but at deeper levels she's still not there."

"But I am yours Master, mind, body, and soul, " Katie argued.

"Would you fuck a random guy I brought in here?" Master asked.

"I ... uh ... would you really do that?" Katie asked.

"Would you wander down the neighbourhood naked for me?" he asked.

"Master, I suppose, but..."

"Would you fuck me in front of your mother, telling her you belong to me completely?"

"Master!" she gasped. "I could never! My mom-"

"This is my point," Master said. He turned to Brenda. "Would you do any of those things?"

"In a heartbeat, Master," she replied, pulling out her phone. "Should I call my mom now and tell her what I am?"

Master chuckled. "No, pet. Now now."

Brenda stood smugly smiling. Katie knew it was a smile of pride for being completely owned and, no doubt, being Master's current favourite. Jealousy welled up in her.

I'll become Master's favourite. I've got bigger boobs than you with your B cups, and my ass is rounder and more fuckable, easier to grab onto when he pounds me. I'll fuck him so hard, there won't be any doubt.

"You'll help me train her, won't you, pet?"

Her blonde friend nodded eagerly. "Of course, Master." Her blue eyes twinkled. "As I have been."

"As you have been?" Katie said, stunned.

"Good girl," Brenda said.

"Ohhhhh," Katie moaned.

I'm a good girl.

"You knew and you were doing that on purpose!" Katie exclaimed.

"Duh," Brenda replied.

Master Boratus walked over to his pants and removed his belt. "Now, Katie has to be punished for disobeying."

Brenda chuckled. "Master, you know there's no way she could resist your cock." As she spoke, her gaze moved down to look at it. Immediately, her eyes began to glaze over.

"Brenda!" Master snapped.

She jumped. "Sorry, Master." She reached out for his belt as he handed it to her. "One new slut to break in by a broken-in slut. Then I get to play with her?"

He nodded again. "Then you get to play with her."

*

Katie sat on the bathroom floor rubbed her ass. The second orgasm was wonderful. Master had arranged for them to hit her as the memories replayed. She wondered if she'd feel the spanks Brenda was about to give her. She got up and turned around to look at her ass. The welts from the belt stood out clearly on her swollen, bruised butt.

Brenda submitted right away? How did I not notice? I wonder how it happened?

————————————-

Author's notes:

Thank you for reading. Please, remember to like and comment. A good comment goes a long way for us writers. It inspires us to write more. I welcome honest criticism, not just praise.

Also, remember to check out my profile for updates and upcoming stories. I appreciate all your support.

12