Hypno-Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
She falls deeper into his control.
4.3k words
4.69
48.5k
66

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers

Part 4: Brenda

Feeling happy and refreshed, Brenda jumped out of bed to start her day with Hypno-Slave Induction, knowing Master would be happy with her. She met Katie and Cynthia on campus where the three shared a few classes. She couldn't tell them about her night --Cynthia would lose her mind-- but she was dying to find out what happened with Katie. She'd tease her if she brought anything up but they just talked about classes.

"Hey, Brenda," Katie greeted.

Something squeezed Brenda's nipples.

What the fuck was that?

She stumbled a step, almost falling, but Katie caught her.

"Woah, you okay?" Katie asked

A tongue licked Brenda's clit. For a moment her eyes went wide before she managed to cover up the experience.

"Uh, yeah," she said. "Just a little clumsy."

"Maybe you should lay off the 8 AM cocktails," Katie said with a laugh.

Brenda smiled and nodded. "Good idea."

"How was your night?" Katie asked.

The tongue licked her again.

Jesus.

"Good, good," she said. "Just did homework."

"Me too," Katie replied.

Liar. You contacted Master. I know you did. Well, I hope you did. And you were really asking if I watched the video. You need to bring it up though.

An awkward silence began before Cynthia arrived.

"Katie, Brenda," she called. "How're my bitches?"

Something squeezed Brenda's nipples and licked her clit.

What the fuck is happening to me?

"Can you not call us that?" Katie said.

Another lick of her clit.

Master did something. To show how much he controls me. Are the licks random? Maybe it happens when they talk to me. If that's the case I need to stay away or make sure they shut up. I'm getting so wet, and knowing Master did this is just making things worse. It's my own damn fault for talking about them.

"Brenda?" Cynthia asked.

Something twisted her nipples this time. She realized they'd been talking to her.

Keep it together, slut.

"Sorry, I just remembered something I need to add to an assignment," she said.

"Make a note and move on," Cynthia said.

"Yeah, right," she said. She pulled out her phone and pretended to type some notes. "Okay, done."

"What did you do when you got home last night?" Brenda asked Cynthia.

The black girl paused. When Brenda saw the guarded look in her eyes, she smiled deviously.

Did you go watch the video too? Would you even remember if you did? You trance so fuckin' easily.

"Just Netflix," Cynthia finally replied. "We meeting for lunch today?"

Her clit quivered from another lick. She glanced nervously around to see if the others had noticed her state.

"Our breaks don't match up today," she replied.

But you knew that. You're just trying to talk about anything other than the video.

"Oh right," Cynthia replied. "Well, we've got physics together first period. What've you got Katie?"

Lick

Brenda looked at Katie who seemed off as well. She smiled, trying to think of how she could use this. Without knowing how deeply the others were affected, though, she couldn't come up with anything that wasn't obvious.

"We should get to class," she said.

"Okay, see you guys later," Katie said.

She looks relieved. She wants to get away too. Is it because of the awkwardness or is she feeling the same things I am? At least she won't be around to trigger me and Cynthia won't talk in class. That gives me time to calm down.

She didn't calm down. As the professor spoke she felt her clit being licked over and over. When students talked, she felt it as well. Still, it wasn't every sentence that did it. She was edging toward an orgasm when she figured it out.

Questions. Whenever some asks a question I get licked. Fuck, Master, do you know how many questions are asked in college?

"Are you okay?" Cynthia asked. "You look flushed."

Lick

"A little nausea. Can you take notes for me? I need to go to the restroom."

"Sure, babe. Text me if you need help."

She nodded and left the room, heading straight to the restroom, but not to throw up. Her pants came down and her fingers moved to her clit. She began to Jill off furiously.

One good orgasm and I can reset. She barely noticed her own whispers.

"I am obedient. I am owned."

After several minutes, she realized she couldn't cum.

Master won't let me.

She grabbed her phone and texted.

BW: Please may I cum Master?

Please be there. Please be there.

MB: It's barely after 10.

BW: They ask a lot of questions in college Master

BW: The prof asks a lot of rhetorical ones when he talks

BW: Please I'm sooooo horny

MB: Where are you?

BW: restroom

MB: Cum pet

One hand went to her mouth to muffle her moan. The other squeezed her phone so hard she thought it might break.

BW: ty Master

MB: No more cumming until tonight.

BW: I don't think I can handle that Master.

MB: You will

Somehow she felt the power in those two words. She couldn't cum even if she wanted to. She knew that. She just had to handle the sensations.

BW: yes Master

MB: Did you figure out the game?

BW: when someone asks a question I get licked.

MB: Good girl.

"Ohhhh"

MB: And the nipples?

BW: Not yet Master

When you do the clit sensations will stop.

BW: Ok Master

She hadn't felt the nipple squeezes since she was with the girls.

Maybe it's related to them and the clit is with everyone. No, don't make that assumption. You're a fucking scientist. Just observe and analyze.

The rest of the day was torture and delight at the same time. She also found out that the two sensations were not all that was going on. During a break, while reviewing her notes, she found extra sentences slipped in.

I am Master's obedient slut.

I crave Master's cock.

I always obey My Master.

I don't remember writing any of that, and reading it is making me wetter. I'm going to be a puddle of cum when I see him.

Eventually, her last class ended. She met Katie as she came out of class.

"Hey Brenda," Katie said.

Her nipples got squeezed.

My name! It's when someone says my name! And no one has said it since this morning because I've been avoiding talking! Great. So now the questions won't affect me, but I'm going home anyway. At least we can work on our assignment now with only a little sensation.

"Coming to my place again?" Brenda asked.

"I've... I've got some shit to take care of at home," Katie replied.

You're either watching the video again or chatting with Master. Or, what if he's going to fuck her tonight too? What if he fucks us together? Please let that be it.

"No problem," Brenda replied. "I can fuck Kyle then."

And by Kyle I mean Master. Damn, what am I going to do about Kyle?

"But we should tackle that physics assignment soon." Brenda added.

"Oh right. Tomorrow," Katie assured her.

*

When she got home, she watched the first video again. It seemed appropriate to prepare to meet her master, and each time she watched it she felt more His. She showered and slipped on a little black dress, push-up bra, and black thong.

BW: Rdy 2 meet whenever u r Master

She didn't get a reply until after dinner, during which she had to explain her attire to her parents as date clothes. She had made sure to go more sexy than slutty because she knew they'd comment.

MB: Time to meet

BW: yes Master

She grabbed her keys, slipped on four-inch heels, and got in her car. The next thing she knew she was pulling into a parking lot of a bar. The sensation was surreal. She was awake and yet not. Although aware enough to drive, she felt compelled to obey. She didn't even know where she was going when she'd left the house. Although, she knew the bar, having been there many times with friends.

Walking in, she found a booth and sat down. In a few days, Katie would find herself in the same booth.

BW: here Master

Her panties were soaked. She'd dreamed of this level of control and now she was experiencing it.

She ordered a wine to calm herself as she waited impatiently. Then she saw him. His confident walk and cocky grin gave him away. The look said, "You're mine."

He slid into the booth, sitting next to her. When she felt his body against hers, she began to quiver.

"Hello, slut," he said.

"Hello Master," she replied.

God, it feels so good to say that to him in person.

"What would you like to do tonight?" he asked.

"Whatever Master wants," she replied.

"Good answer, slut," he replied. "Or should I say, Brenda. Brenda, Brenda, Brenda."

Her nipples were squeezed and pulled and twisted. Her hand locked onto his thigh and squeezed.

"Master!" She gasped.

"I love watching that work," he said.

A shiver ran through her body.

He controls me so completely. I love it.

"What do you want, slut?" Boratus asked.

"I want to obey," Brenda said, her voice quivering. "I want to be a good girl."

"Of course you do," Boratus replied, smiling.

"What else?"

"I want to feel Master's cock in me," she replied.

He chuckled. "Now? In the bar? In front of all these people?"

For a moment, the question frightened her. To be fucked in public. To expose who and what she was to everyone.

My parents would definitely find out. Hell, they may end up bailing me out for indecent exposure.

"Well, Brenda?"

The question, or rather its effect on her nipples, decided for her. "If Master wishes."

Oh god. I said it. Is he really gonna fuck me right here?

"Good girl."

"Ohhhhh."

His "good girl"s are more powerful in person.

"I'm going out to my car and waiting two minutes," Boratus told her. "You have that long to pay your bill and meet me there. If you get in my car I'm going to take you home and fuck you."

Oh fuck, this is really going to happen. Why isn't he making me do it though? I want him to control me. He must know that.

"My control over you will increase when I fuck you," he continued. "It will be complete when I cum in you."

Oh god.

"Who you'll be at that point, I'm not certain," he explained. "A mindless drone obedient to her Master. The Brenda you are now, but unable to resist my commands. Maybe a secret slut personality that's inside of you that can finally break free to serve her Master."

Oh my God. I can see all those options. Every one of them is making me wetter.

"You might not ever go back to your regular life. You might not want to."

The image of being a naked slave girl with a collar and chain around her neck flashed in front of her eyes. A small orgasm made her body quiver.

"This is your last chance to retain your free will," he said. "You can go home, but then I will not play with you anymore. In fact I've programmed you so that you'll only be able to watch Katie's journey without interfering. And I won't take you as a slave later."

Her eyes went wide.

Wait. What?

"No second chances. If you crave control like I know you do, but refuse me now, you'll only be able to watch as your best friend experiences everything you were too afraid to ask for."

No. God, no.

"Do you understand, slut?" he asked.

She nodded, her throat felt too dry to form words.

"Good girl."

"Ohhhhh."

He got up and left. For almost a full minute, she didn't move. She watched him walk away, as her mind played out the different scenarios he alluded to, stretching the possibilities further and further. Then, like a rubber band, her awareness snapped back to the restaurant.

"Waitress!" she called.

Boratus glanced down on the timer he had set. "Fifteen seconds left," he said. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

He opened the door to his Tesla for her. As she slid into the seat, the world seemed to spin. She barely remembered fastening her seat belt before the world came back into focus.

"We're here," Boratus said.

Wha?

She was standing in the front hall of his place as he locked the door and gave her a devilish grin. She shuddered from the intensity of his stare.

"You want to be completely controlled, don't you?" he asked.

She nodded.

He moved directly in front of her. "Do you want to be ordered, or simply controlled?"

She scratched her eyebrows. "I don't understand, Master."

There was that smile again that made her knees buckle. "Let me demonstrate," he said. "Go stand by the couch and prepare yourself."

"How--"

As she started to speak, she found her body moving of its own accord. The complete loss of control turned her on like nothing before. Soon she stood at one end of one of the two couches in the room and began to undress. Once naked, she spread her legs a bit bent over and grab the arm of the couch, and presented her cunt to her Master.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

"Controlled means your body obeys whether or not your mind wants to," Boratus said. "Just like that. Ordered means you obey of your own free will because it's what you desire."

She thought about it a moment. "Can we mix it up, Master?"

He smiled. "Of course."

She felt so nervous. A slim girl with tiny tits, she worried that her body would not satisfy him. At 5'7" she was just slightly shorter than her Master. Sure, her body was tight from aerobics and sports, but Katie had her sensuous curves that seemed more impressive on her 5'5" frame, and Cynthia's even bigger ass and tits seemed enormous on her 5'3" tall body.

Boratus walked up behind her and began to run his hands along her body.

"Mmmmm," Boratus said as he gripped her ass. "Firm."

His hands moved along her stomach, making her quiver. When they reached her tits, he squeezed her nipples.

"Long nipples," he remarked. "I like."

Brenda felt a trickle of wetness moving down her inner thigh, lightly tickling her. She felt like she was going to cum again. Boratus' hands reached her neck and squeezed. She'd been choked before, but it a harsh controlling way, never sensors like he was doing now. Although she shouldn't breathe for a moment, she felt safe right until he relaxed his grip.

Please, please, do that again.

Then he pulled her blonde hair to the side. "Are you ready for me?" he whispered into her ear as he moved against her.

"Yes, Master," she gasped. Blue eyes sparkling with desire.

"Good girl."

"Ohhhh."

He pulled back. When she lost contact with his body, she almost panicked. At the sound of her master unzipping behind her, Brenda tried to turn so she could see his cock, but her head would not move. The lack of control of her body heightened the experience.

Hearing his pants hit the floor, she readied herself to feel his cock. Soon she felt the tip pushing at her opening. She bit her lower lip. Then the head of his cock was in her. She expected him to push further, but he stopped. She wanted to push back, but her body refused. It was an exquisite torture for her.

"This is how it's going to work," Boratus told her. "I'm going to start fucking you. Every thrust will increase my control level over you. You will tell me what that level is each time it increases one point. When it reaches one hundred, you will know you have completely surrendered your mind and body to me. Do you understand?"

"No, Master," she replied. "Isn't my control level one hundred now? It feels like it."

"Control level," Boratus stated.

"Eighty-seven," she replied automatically. "Oh wow."

He grabbed her hips and thrust in hard.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

Her master began to fuck her. She'd had several cocks in her life, and felt she had a good idea of good sex versus bad sex as well as good cocks vs bad cocks. Frank had been her best lover in both departments, and she loved his cock and how it controlled her. Until this moment she'd rank sex with him a ten out of ten. Now it felt like a two.

Her master's cock not only felt wonderful, but perfect. She realized then that the cock she felt in the Perfect Cock video wasn't actually perfect. Her master's actually cock surpassed it. He'd programmed her to combine the feeling of the Perfect Cock with His cock. It was beyond anything she'd thought possible, and in that joy, she could feel it literally draining her will from her mind. The experience turned her on more anything she'd ever experienced.

"Eighty-eight," she grunted. "Fuck me, Master. Fuck away my mind."

She felt like he was also fucking her into trance. Her body was still on auto pilot, fucking him on its own. While she felt all the sensations, he had all the control, and that just made her wetter.

"Eighty-nine. Oh god. I'm losing myself to you."

"Should I stop?" Boratus asked.

"No!" she screamed.

He chuckled as he thrusted. "But there may be nothing of you left."

"Don't ... care .... Feels ... too good. Ninety!"

"Good girl."

"Ohhhhh. Fuck me, Master. Fuck away my mind."

"What are you?" He asked.

"You obedient slut, Master. Ninety-one."

"Do you love being mine?"

"More than anything. I need your control. I'll do anything for it. Be anything for it.

"Good girl."

"Ohhhhh." Perspiration began to coat her skin. "Ninety-two. May I cum please?"

"Beg," he ordered.

"Please, Master, let your horny slut cum."

"Cum pet."

She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Ninety-three. Ninety-four."

"I think my slut loves coming on her master's cock."

"Oh god. I think you're right."

"Do you want me to take the rest of your mind?"

She nodded vigorously. The experience felt strange as she had wanted to nod, but her body nodded on its own, slightly out of sync with her mind.

"Take it all, Master."

"Ask, slut," he told her.

"Please, Master, take the rest of your slut's mind. Make me your mindless obedient slut. Make me your personal fuck toy, your slutty whore, your anything. Just take me. Please! Ninety-five!"

He grunted as he began to cum. She felt his cock swell slightly and then unload into her. She came again, powerfully. A megagasm this time.

"One hundred!" She exclaimed as she slammed her hips back to meet his cock.

Her head swam. She expected to lose all sense of who she was. She was ready to lose her identity to him. The pleasure she felt would have made it completely worth the trade. Then she felt his body drape over hers. A euphoria engulfed her. She remained her, but she felt the difference. She would do anything to please this man. Anything. She'd obey him and think of ways to serve him better. A mindless slave couldn't do that, but an obedient one could be creative, resourceful.

"Thank you, Master," she purred.

You're welcome, slave," he whispered in her ear.

Lifting himself back up, he pulled out of her.

No! I need him in me!

She spun around, dropping to her knees and took his softening cock in her mouth. It didn't matter that it wasn't hard. She just needed it in her somehow. So she suckled it, cleaning it.

"Good girl," her master said.

"Mmmmm," she moaned around his cock as she looked up into his wicked brown eyes.

"Your purpose is to serve and please me. Understood?"

She nodded her head. "Mmmm, Mmmstr."

"You live to serve and please me."

"Mmmm, Mmmstr."

"What is your purpose?"

She removed his delicious cock to answer. "To serve and please you, Master."

"How important is it to serve and please me?"

"So important, master. It's all that matters."

"Good girl."

"Ohhhhh."

"Keep sucking."

She did so eagerly.

"We're going to fuck some more," Boratus said. "Don't worry. But I want you to have some fun tomorrow."

If by that you mean I'm staying here all day, then you got it.

"I've programmed Katie to react to 'Good girl' if anyone says it."

Boratus
Boratus
1,470 Followers
12