Hypno-Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmmm. That opens up possibilities.

"So, have some fun with it, but don't let her know you're mine yet. Let's let her surrender to me first."

She nodded her head. "Mmmm, Mmmstr."

"Good girl."

"Mmmmm."

*

Master ordered dinner in. After they ate he placed a collar around her neck and led her around his place by a leash as she crawled behind him. The humiliation only made her happier.

Eventually he lay back on his bed and had her mount him.

"Slowly to start," he ordered.

She nodded. "Yes, Master."

Again that sensation of having him in her outdid all sexual experiences before her. His cock felt perfect in her pussy.

Will it always be like this? Fuck, who cares? Just Enjoy your Master's cock, slut.

When she heard her phone ring, she was going to ignore it.

"See who it is," Master ordered.

As much as she didn't want his cock out of her pussy, she couldn't resist his order. Each time she obeyed an infusion of happiness and pride spread through her body.

"It's Katie," she told him.

"Answer it," he ordered. "On speaker."

"Hey Katie K," Brenda answered. The happiness and pride swept through her as she followed her Master's order. "What's up?"

Her Master pointed at his cock. She smiled and got back on the bed, lowering herself on him, and slowly rocking her hips against him.

"Hey Brenda," Katie began, a little nervous. "Um ... I want to ask you something, but it has to stay just between us, okay?"

"Now I'm curious," Brenda said, perking up. She winked at her Master.

"This is serious, Brenda," Katie said firmly. "Not to Cynthia. Not to Kyle. No one."

Boratus smiled, reached up, and squeezed her nipples. She bit her lower lip to stifle her moan, hoping Katie didn't notice the delay before she replied. "Okay, okay, I promise."

She heard Katie take a breath, hold it, then exhale. "I watched the Master Boratus video again."

"Tonight?" asked Brenda.

"No, the night we watched it."

Brenda giggled. "And are you a good girl now?" Brenda's eyes went wide as pleasure washed through her, not as strong as when her Master said it, but enough to heighten her arousal.

Of course he's making it affect me too. I love you, Master.

"I ... uh ... what?" Katie said.

"One of the phrases in the video," Brenda said. "Good girl. Are you a good girl now?"

Brenda shuddered and began to thrust faster.

Katie took a while to reply. "No, I mean, I was just wondering if you watched it again."

Brenda knew the words must be driving her crazy. "Are you okay?" she asked. "You sound a bit weird."

"I'm fine," Katie replied. "I just ..."

"Wait," said Brenda. "Does that phrase really affect you?" She threw a smile at her Master.

"What? No."

"Good girl," Brenda said, playfully.

"Brenda no," Katie said, the unease in her voice evident.

Brenda giggled. "Good girl. Good girl. Good girl."

Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum.

She was fucking her Master hard now, hoping her friend didn't hear the sounds. She needn't have worried. Katie had hung up.

"May I cum please, Master?" she panted as she dropped her phone.

"Cum pet."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She screamed. "I'm cumming for you, Master!"

As the orgasm subsided, she reached for her phone, typing in a text message and sending it. She showed the screen to her master and giggled.

BL: GOOD GIRL! LOL

"Cum pet," Boratus said.

Brenda's eyes rolled back as another orgasm struck.

"Master!"

He grabbed her hips and began thrusting up.

"Nipple clamps," he said.

She felt metal clamp down on her nipples. "Holy..."

He kept hold of her as he pumped.

"Spank," he said.

An invisible hand gave her as a sharp smack.

"Jesus! Yes!"

She opened her eyes and looked at him with a combination of adoration and lust.

"Spank," he said.

"Ugh. More Master."

"Spank."

"What is your purpose?"

"To serve and please you, Master."

"Spank."

"Yes, spank your slut."

He twisted her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her. "Spank, spank."

Oh god, I wouldn't have thought this was possible.

"Cum pet."

"Yesssss!" Her hands clawed his chest. Her head swam with pleasure. He could have told her to fuck a homeless man or whore herself at one of the college fraternities and she would have eagerly obeyed if it meant more of this. She didn't care if she ever went home, but his talk about Katie let her know she'd be back in her old life tomorrow. At least for a while.

Maybe when Katie submits, the two of us will just stay with Master forever.

The thought of a threesome with her Master and Katie made her cum again.

They played for a few hours more. Even when Boratus wasn't in her, he sometimes made her feel him in her. At last, they just cuddled in his bed. Wrapped in his arms, she had never felt so safe and satisfied.

Just before midnight, they dressed and he took her back to the bar. She drove slowly along side streets home, her body and mind still buzzing. Luckily, she didn't have far to drive.

"Pretty late for a school night," her dad said when she entered.

She just nodded with an ear to ear grin as she went to get ready for bed. Sleep claimed her the moment her head hit the pillow. A thought echoed through her dreams.

My purpose is to serve and please my master.


12