All Comments on 'Hypnofuck'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

In answer to the question, "How was the story?" - it was really good. Nicely paced, free of an overabundance of typos, and adequately descriptive. The author appropriately left an opening for a possible additional chapter or two, which I plan to watch for.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Part 2

In part two the doctor's voice returns, and the fun continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow 5 stars

This one demands a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, but slower

That was a hot concept! Wouldve loved it to be slower n mom slowly succumbing to addiction to her son. Also wouldve been sexy if son had found out it was his mom while fucking n got so excited he couldnt help it n then came in her. Great story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely needs a part 2. One of the hottest stories I have ever read. Still would like for the mother and the son to fuck without any masks, though. ;)

BeardedSupermanBeardedSupermanover 3 years ago
Incredibly arousing, but...

This has the potential to be one of the hottest stories in the history of Literotica, if not THE hottest. However, I do have some gripes; gripes with love, because I think you are a tremendous writer, and this story not only caused me to become wildly aroused, but I got off to it.

There should be more chapters, in my humble opinion. If there aren't going to be, then I at least wish this could have been a 6 to 10 page story that continued. You mean to tell me that the mother fucked her son, got it all out of her system, and that's that? No more desire to get it on? I understand the premise behind that, considering it was the tape that tapped into her ensuing desire to be, well, tapped by her son, but I feel like the urge should resurface, but this time, the son finds out it is his mom. Or the son should listen to the tape and develop the urge to fuck his mother. Either way, it should culminate in the two of them having sex, all-knowing.

But of course, that's just my $.02 pennies. You are the author and it's up to you at the end of the day, but I don't believe I'm speaking only for myself when I say that there should be more. We want more. Come on. Charlotte needs to get ravaged by Luke in the most visceral, animalistic of ways. I'm all for it. At any rate, thank you for this wonderful story.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 3 years ago
Great story

This was terrific. Fun, hot story. I like the fact that it was a one off episode. If there were more episodes I would gladly read them but it’s good enough to stand on its own. It could have been a little longer, A little more anticipation before Halloween but that’s a minor point. Great story.

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

Like LSD has unexpected relapses in the future of the time absorbed, hypnotic suggestion can have too!

ChancesAreChancesAreover 3 years ago

I, for one, loved the pace and length of the story. It was frantic, told with an urgency matching the burning need she felt to do the thing, dum-dum-dum. Very creative and hot. 5 stars.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

"My own sun" is a bit of an unfortunate typo, especially in this category. :-)

pp78xxxpp78xxxover 2 years ago

sad that she enjoyed it once... keeping secret... if i would be Luke, i would end up trying to find this strange woman to have a rematch with her, this time without any mask...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but there is no way Luke would just let this end. He would be coming home every weekend trying to find her again. Failure after failure to find her would lead to depression. Thus leading to guilt for Mom.

Also I think that night would haunt Mom as well. Returning to average sex with her husband wouldn't be enough. Her mind and body would crave Luke again and again. Not to mention her friend Viv isn't the type to just let it go. She would have to know what happened that Halloween night. She would hound her till she told. Once she started talking about how Great it was. Well I don't think it could or would really end ever.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great almost believable story. One of the best, along with "Wanton Flower". A possible sequel .... Next Halloween?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous