Hypnofuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It was Halloween and I've been wearing a costume all day; that of a good mother and a good wife. Underneath, I was a she-devil, a succubus who only thought about sex.

At the breakfast table, neither of the men realized that I was quite distracted. I sat there, like a good little human, smiling when someone else smiled and laughing when someone else laughed. All my attention, however, was focused on the six-inch dildo inside my pussy.

I thought that maybe, hopefully, my disgusting lust could be tricked into being fulfilled. So I listened to Luke talk about college while squeezing my Kegels and bouncing surreptitiously on my chair. The first time I climaxed, I accidentally moaned out loud, which I covered up by pretending to sneeze.

It didn't work.

After breakfast, I was even hornier than before, trying to picture Luke naked. It had been years since I've seen him without clothes. He wore very unrevealing track pants, which gave me no insight into the matter.

Then it was time for a freezing cold shower while berating myself.

At least my torment was lessened when Luke left to visit a friend's house. They were throwing a Halloween party with all his old friends from the neighborhood. We hadn't planned anything special, other than handing out a mountain of candy.

Until that afternoon, anyway. Halloween. It was the perfect opportunity. Everyone wore masks. I knew that Luke would never fuck his mother and I wished I didn't want to fuck him but he just might hook up with a complete stranger.

"Vivian just invited me to her place," I told Kyle.

"Oh? I thought she was out of town."

"Her plans got canceled and now she's all alone. Would it be okay if I hung out with her for a bit?" I asked, the lie burning my tongue.

"Sure. I suppose I can manage handing out candy by myself."

"You're the best. I love you."

Despite the sizable knot of guilt in my stomach, I went up to the bedroom and spent a couple of hours digging through my repertoire until I found something I was happy with. I packed it all up in a tight bundle along with some makeup and headed for the door.

"I'll try not to be out too late," I called to Kyle.

It was twilight and quite a few trick-or-treaters were already out and about. I drove slowly, looking at all the houses. Fifteen minutes later, I spotted Luke's car parked in front of the McAllister's along with half a dozen others. I sped up and drove out of the neighborhood.

In the parking lot of a closed-down video rental store, I cut the engine and pulled out my phone.

"What's up?" Viv asked, picking up after the eighth ring. There was loud music in the background.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"As long as I can do it from out of state, sure."

"If Kyle calls and asks, can you tell him I'm at your place?"

"Charlotte, what are you doing?" Vivian asked, sounding more amused than concerned.

"I'll tell you some other time. Can you do it or not?"

"Of course, I will. But honey, I sure hope he's worth it."

I wish I knew the answer to that.

***

Loud music was audible even before I rounded the corner and saw the house. I parked well out of eyesight, for obvious reasons. My heels clicked on the pavement. The air was colder than I anticipated and goosebumps rose on my legs.

I got several nasty glares from parents. I didn't blame them.

My outfit was scandalous.

Black leather knee-high boots and fishnet stockings. The straps of the garter belt were showing underneath the too-short pencil-skirt. The bra had been an impulse purchase a couple of years ago. Kyle and I watched a porn video where the actress wore a cage that formed a pentagram in the middle. When it arrived, it was a size too small and hurt to wear. But it made my tits look spectacular.

That was it from the neck down, if you didn't count the simple black panties. Altogether it was a striking outfit. I went for black lipstick and black nail polish.

The piece de resistance was a devil mask. It was red but that couldn't be helped, tied around my head with a lace ribbon. The horns were white and quite pointy. Everything from my nostrils up was hidden from view.

If I had more time, I would have bought colored contacts and a wig but it would have to do. It was dark and I counted on nobody looking at my eyes too much.

Walking up the driveway, the beat of the music reverberated in my chest. Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son. Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son. Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

The door opened and a drunken teenager stumbled out. I slipped inside.

The air was hot and humid. The smell of alcohol clung to the air. Orange lighting painted shadows on the wall. Dozens of people were standing around, eating snacks, drinking. Zombies, wizards, politicians, animals, nurses, devils, and angels.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

More than a few heads turned to look at as I stalked past them, a cougar hunting for her prey. Someone squeezed my ass. It was what I deserved at that moment.

Luke was sitting on the couch in the living room, wearing a lion onesie with the hood down. Next to him was Aaron McCallister, the host of the party. On his other, nestling up to him, was a chick. I couldn't tell what her costume was but it didn't involve a lot of clothes.

Jealousy flared up in me. He was my son. My prey.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

The guy working the keg was more than happy to pour me some liquid courage. I gulped it all down in one go, barely tasting it.

The coffee table looked like it was made of sturdy wood with a stone plate surface. I put one foot on it and pushed aside the stack of red plastic cups.

Letting myself be carried by the beat of the music, I started dancing. Or at least trying to without tripping over my feet and making a fool of myself. Undulating my body, rocking my hips from side to side.

I closed my eyes and turned my back toward Luke, shaking my ass. I squeezed my tits. I did everything I could remember, bits and pieces I picked up from porn or TV. I ran my hands over my body and shook my hair.

The only way to figure out if it worked or not was to open my eyes, so I did.

Everyone in the room was staring at me, men and women alike, though with vastly different tempers. It had worked almost too well. Luke was staring at me — or rather my tits. My heart thumped in my chest.

Thump. Fuck. Thump. Your son. Thump. Fuck. Thump. Your son.

It wasn't too late to back out. I hadn't done anything yet. It wasn't too late.

But it was.

As if my body had its own will, I carefully stepped forward off the table, toward the couch. Luke's eyes traveled from my toes up to my tits, only briefly flickering up to my face. No recognition flashed across his face. His jaw was agape.

"King of the animals, huh?" I asked in a low, husky voice.

"Wha?" Luke muttered.

Aaron elbowed him in the side.

"Oh, yeah," Luke said more clearly. "Roar!"

I giggled and bit my bottom lip. He reminded me a lot of Kyle, the way he said it. My libido was in full gear.

"Guess that makes you the most powerful guy at this party."

"Yup," Luke said, regaining his confidence.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

"Powerful enough to take on the queen of hell?" I asked, cocking my head.

Luke looked at the chick next to him, who at that moment wore the sourest expression imaginable. She was pissed. I couldn't blame her. Men were stupid that way. He looked at Aaron, who was nodding emphatically.

"Take my room," Aaron urged him on, practically pushing Luke out of the sofa.

Grabbing Luke's hand, I pulled him through the throng of people.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

***

The room looked like the average nineteen-year-old's room. Untidy with clothes strewn about, stale air, and a fancy computer on the table. The sheets looked clean and the bed was made, fortunately.

The door closed behind us. A second later, a small lamp next to the bed flickered on. Bright enough to see everything but still cozy.

"Who are you?" Luke asked.

"I'm Lucifress, queen of hell," I said, advancing on him.

"I mean, you clearly didn't go to school with me."

Ouch. That was a euphemism for I'm old.

"Clever little lion you are. I'm six-hundred-sixty-six years old."

I was close enough to touch him, so I did. Put my forearms on his shoulder and cradled the back of his head. Pulled him closer. He reacted the way a guy would. Grabbed me around the waist with his hand at my lower back.

I melted at his touch.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

"I'm not going to tell you who I am," I told him. "I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm not looking for a fling. It's Halloween and for one night only, I get to be someone else. I just want to fuck you. Is that a problem?"

"Yes, uh, I mean no, um, I mean, I'm okay with that," he stammered.

Something pressed into my abdomen. A very welcoming response.

I went in for a kiss.

It was heaven. Like an enormous weight lifting off my shoulders. It wasn't an experienced kiss but it was an honest kiss, filled with unguided hunger, leaving me breathless.

"Can I touch you?" Luke asked.

"You can do anything you want to me. Touch me, grope me, finger me. As long as you don't take off my mask."

"Got it," Luke said, grinning from ear to ear.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, his hand shot up to my breasts. He gave the right one a good squeeze. A wave of euphoria washed over me, followed by a wave of depravity.

My son was playing with my tits.

Reaching behind my back, I unclasped the bra and let go. It was so tight, it almost jumped off on its own. The bra strap shot around and slapped Luke in the side of the head.

"Ow," he yelped, rubbing his temple.

The pain was quickly forgotten at the sight of my naked breasts. He leaned in, placing his lips around my areola and suckling. My toes tingled, traveling up my legs. He switched to the other side and squeezed the now wet nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

My whole body shuddered and there was nothing I could do to stop it. All I could do was let out a soft moan and succumb to the orgasm.

"Did you just..." Luke asked, staring at me awestruck.

"Yes. I need this more than you will ever know. Please fuck me," I begged.

Luke unzipped the onesie. He wore a plain white t-shirt underneath that was sweaty in several places. His boxers appeared, plain red ones. They were bulging. A big bulge. A much bigger bulge than I anticipated.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

I unzipped my skirt and pushed it to my knees. Luke was just standing there in his underwear, staring at me with rapt attention.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Hell yes," he fired back.

I wrapped my fist in his shirt and pushed him toward the bed. He got the hint and fell on his back. His cock pointed toward the ceiling like a monument to virility. I pushed down my panties, revealing my dripping wet pussy. His eyes went wide and he licked his lips.

"Wait," he said when I reached for the clasp of the garter belt. "Can you leave that on?"

"Of course," I purred.

It was my turn. I hooked one finger into each side of his boxers and tugged on it. His cock was perfect. Uncut, just the way I wanted it. Six, maybe seven inches. The foreskin pulled back to just underneath a pronounced ridge.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

Crawling on top of him, I placed my knees beside his hips and lowered myself. The glans made contact with my sensitive lips. A shiver raced through my body. There was no coming back from this. I pushed down.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, rolling my head back.

It was so big! Filling me up in a way only the biggest of my toys ever had. Like there wasn't enough room for any more. I pushed down until my labia were tickled by the well-groomed hair at the base of his shaft.

Dum-dum-dum, fuck your son.

To the beat of the music, I began to ride him. I kneaded my own breasts until he got the hint and took over. That left me free to use my hands for more leverage.

Dum-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum.

"Oh God, that's so good."

Up and down, forward and back. His cock stirred inside me, hitting all the right spots. Finally managing to scratch the itch after days of it being just out of reach. Satisfying in a way sex with Kyle had never been.

"I'm gonna—"

It was already too late. I felt his cock throb and twitch inside me. My own sun blasting his load inside me.

I didn't care. I just kept going. Slower at first, to accommodate his more flaccid state. Luke hissed and winced a bit but he didn't complain. It returned to full strength quickly.

Sweat was dripping from my mask on Luke's shirt. My thighs were slick with something. Nothing mattered except for his cock.

Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son.

The words droned on in my head, over and over.

Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son. Fuck—kcccccchh—your son.

"Yes! Oh God, yes, yes, YES!" I screamed when it finally arrived.

That all-powerful, all-consuming orgasm I had been praying for. It felt like a billion pins and needles, prickling my entire body at once. A raging fire tornado, carrying me toward nirvana.

At some point during my ecstasy, he came again. I felt it as if our souls were linked. In a way, they were. Mother and son, linked by an unbreakable bond. Cock and pussy, welded together by semen. His orgasm propelled me to even greater highs.

***

I was dimly aware of a presence between my legs. My leg twitched and bounced off of something.

I opened my eyes and in the glaringly bright light of the lamp on the nightstand, I saw luke sitting cross-legged between my legs. He was playing with my pussy, touching it gently. Exploring it. His index finger dragged from my clit down to my taint. He had taken off his shirt at some point.

His cock was hard. I saw it but for some reason, I didn't want to fuck him.

Was that enough? Had I finally broken the hypnosis?

My mouth watered and I knew that I hadn't. Not just yet.

Luke startled when I suddenly sat up. How long had I been out? I quickly touched my face to make sure the mask was still on, and it was. Phew.

I dove for his cock, wrapping my lips around his head.

It was wet and warm, tasting of salty semen and the familiar taste of myself. I barely got the glans in my mouth when it suddenly went up a size. I nearly choked.

With that size, I couldn't even begin to deepthroat him. I had to resort to teasing his head and the outside of his shaft. And his balls, of course. He let out a small yelp when my tongue flicked across his testicle.

It didn't take a lot to make him explode. I sensed it before he did and placed my lips around his glans.

The hot load splashed against the top of my mouth and I eagerly swallowed it. I sucked until his dick stopped twitching and every last drop of semen was in my stomach.

"Wow," Luke breathed in the same tone of voice as his father. "Just... wow."

What the hell was I doing?

My sense returned to me. I took stock of the situation. In a stranger's bedroom with my son. Black lipstick all over his cock and mouth.

Oh, God.

I actually did it. I actually fucked him.

"I have to go," I said.

"Ok," Luke said, sounding disappointed.

"You were spectacular. Exactly what I needed. Perfect in every way," I said, grabbing my bra on the floor.

"Are you one of my friends' mom?" Luke asked.

I froze and turned to look at him. How could I ever tell him? The truth would kill him. It would kill me.

"Don't try looking for me, please. I'm on the pill and I'm clean. You have nothing to worry about," I said, pulling up my panties.

"But—"

"No buts. Maybe we'll see each other again next Halloween. Goodbye, Luke."

"Wait, how do you—"

I slipped out the door and drew it shut behind me.

The party was still in full swing as if nothing happened but everything happened. Nobody seemed to care that my face was smudged with black lipstick and my fishnet stockings were torn. Not even I did. My entire world had turned upside down.

***

Luke trudged into the kitchen, yawning sleepily. He wore pajama pants and a white shirt. It had to be a different shirt, it just had to be. Feelings of guilt bubbled up inside of me.

Everything felt different in daylight. I still remembered the events of the previous night but they were between the lion and the devil, not between Luke and me. A different life. A secret life. A Forever Secret.

No matter what happened, I vowed to never tell anyone. Not even Vivian, no matter how much she begged, and she had begged a lot when I asked to let myself into her empty apartment to use the shower.

In the morning, I told Kyle I was going to buy freshly baked bread from the nearby bakery and made a quick stop at the pharmacy to buy a Plan B.

Everything had gone without a hitch and nobody was any the wiser.

"How was the party?" Kyle asked.

"The what?" Luke replied, looking confused.

"The party. The one you went to. Yesterday. Halloween."

"Oh, right! It was okay, I guess," he said noncommittally.

"Not what you expected now that you're a college man?"

"No, no, it was a good party," Luke corrected himself.

"Meet any cute chicks?" I asked, forcing myself to say words. It's what I would have asked under any other circumstance.

Luke nearly spat out his bite of sourdough with peanut butter.

"I'll take that as a yes," Kyle chuckled.

"Maybe one," Luke answered, blushing brightly.

I sighed and leaned into my husband. I put my arm around him and gently rubbed his back.

Everything seemed to be back to normal. I could look at my son without drooling and Dr. Sorensen's voice was finally out of my head. The devil costume was safely tucked away at Vivian's for now until I could dispose of it properly.

I did it. I fucked my son and got away with it without anybody knowing. Without anyone getting hurt.

12