Hypnosis and the Happy Hippy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at Zeb's at about one o'clock, I went through much of the same confused process as the previous Saturday and, after several stalled attempts, hammered on his door. He answered, wearing only a towel. His wet hair cascaded like a dark waterfall in loose ringlets beyond his shoulders. His torso was wet, revealing that he had just stepped from his bath or shower. It was refreshing to know that he was a clean hippy.

"Hiya, Pussycat." He greeted with a smile. "You've just caught me all wet." You and me both, I thought. "What are you doing here?"

He led me in.

"Thought I'd visit while I was passing." Did I really say that?

"Where're you going to be passing my door?" He caught me out.

I was sure my legs were visibly knocking. "Well, I, er... I thought I might take you up on your offer." Wow! My bravery surprised the hell out of me. I don't know from where I summoned the courage. We were in his living room by now, but I couldn't remember getting there.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." He responded like I'd asked him for a cigarette or a cup of tea.

"Tea? Coffee?"

"Yeah. Tea. Great."

He returned with the tea wearing a silky black kimono. Not the sort of loungewear I would have expected to see Zeb wearing.

We sat and drank for a while, listening to Court of the Crimson King. We also shared a modest joint, after which I found myself comfortable and relaxed.

"You smell nice," he said, breaking the silence between us.

"What?" I snapped out of my Greg Lake reverie. "Oh yeah, it's..."

"Smells like patchouli and sandalwood," he interrupted.

"... Patchouli with a bit of sandalwood," I spoke over him. We both grinned.

"You want to lie back and relax?" He offered after a brief silence.

"Oh! Yeah. Erm. No. I mean, I just need a pee first." Anything to delay the inevitable.

The bathroom door had dropped since last time; it had jammed into the open position.

"Oh, the toilet door doesn't close," Zeb shouted down the hall.

"Just found out. Thanks." I called back. I took a chance.

***

Having emptied my bladder, I returned to find Zeb inserting a cassette into the deck. I changed my mind about the kimono when I saw the massive Yin/Yang embroidered on the back.

"Nice kimono." I complimented.

"Cool. Ta. I've made a tape of your favourite meditation music."

"What? While I went for a pee?"

"No. I did it anyway. So I had it for when you turned up." He laughed. "Go on, lie down. Relax."

That was cocky of him, I thought.

"That was cocky," I said.

"Well, I knew you'd come, eventually."

Maybe I will, I thought as I lay down, if his hypnosis is as good as he says. Zeb began the tape. The drone of the opening bars to Hergest Ridge relaxed me in an instant. Zeb began talking me into a relaxed state again. Each stroke of my cheek made me more relaxed. My eyes were already closed. How embarrassing if I fell asleep, I thought. Most of what he said disappeared into the background sounds of the fairy glen. I pieced together his words from a fraction of the jigsaw pieces, but some have faded into the distant horizons of lost memories.

"Let yourself relax, from your toes to your forehead. Beginning at your toes, let all the tension just drift away. The tension in your calves drifts away with each breath. Your thighs relax. As your hips and abdomen relax with each exhale, your sex loses its tension. Your chest relaxes more and more, your neck, ears, cheeks, forehead."

As he touched my forehead, I felt a tingle in my loins. How could my fanny connect to my head? Did he leave me with a post-hypnotic suggestion the last time? Ted had told us all about post-hypnotic suggestions.

He guided me to the fairy glen, where the air was warm on my naked skin. The grass was dry on my back, and a waterfall fell into an enchanted pool where nymphs danced over the ripples. Sparkling Sylphs performed an air display and fluttered all around me.

"As I touch your skin, you relax and feel warm, comfortable, and sexy. You remember the sexiest you have ever felt and realise that you feel sexier now. You are a sexual being. Imagine every fibre of your body enjoying every sensual touch of the breeze.

"Fairies flutter into the glen and gaze upon your beauty. They stroke your soft skin, taking pleasure in the touch. You feel a warm tingling in your loins that grows as you breathe deeply and slowly. Every inch of skin is connecting to your sex, arousing desires in you."

He circled my forehead with his fingers. Or was it the fairies? I no longer knew what was real and what was fantasy.

"The fairies, male, female, androgens, all stroke you, first one by one. Some caress your nipples, some your neck, others your shins. Two of them stroke your thighs. Unable to resist, you part your legs, as others continue to stroke you elsewhere."

Parting my legs to allow the fairies access, I did not even know, nor did I care, if I was naked, or had parted my legs in the physical world. I could not tell if Zeb was touching me anywhere bar my forehead.

"Each stroke arouses you more. They continue to stroke your thighs, edging higher." God, I was so close. "Two more of them bless your cheeks with soft kisses that send waves of pleasure down your body, to your crotch. They take turns in caressing your lips with theirs, creating a deep desire within you to let go. Submit to the pleasure rising in your sex. Allow your juices to flow.

"The fairies stroke your thighs ever higher, gently brushing your labia, which swell to meet their touch. They caress you more, feeling the warm, slippery moisture. Knowing the pleasure you are taking from their touch, more fairies join them to find that swollen and sensitive little pea sending shock waves through your body.

"As the fairy folk continue to stroke every inch of your body, pleasure floods through you almost to the point of overwhelm. Your nipples are stroked, licked, sucked. Your cheeks caressed, your mouth kissed. Labia are massaged. Clitoris rubbed. An orgasm begins to rise within you. Every nerve in your body prepares for the burst of pleasure. The greatest pleasure you have felt."

I could hear a groan in the distance. I realised it was me.

"And, as you hear the sound of your moans, the muscles around your most intimate of organs pulse, and each pulse brings more intense pleasure. One pulse, your pleasure intensifies; two pulse, though you try to stop, the arousal continues and you again; four pulse, and feel your breath coming faster and faster. A fairy inserts fingers into your warm, wet, welcoming vagina, finding that spot deep inside you that pushes you to the precipice. The pleasure is too great to resist. You struggle against the inevitable and can no longer hold on."

By this time, I was there. I was so close. It was rising within me. Just one more...

"The fingers press hard on your insides, the pressure builds on your clitoris, your nipples are hard and sending shocks of pleasure to your sex, and then it comes."

And there it was. I heard a scream in the distance. Was it me? My whole body tensed and trembled. I felt myself lifted from the ground, floating on clouds of pleasure. My head rushed as no drugs could make it. Contracting my muscles so hard I prayed it wasn't Zeb's finger in there. My climax kept going on for ever. It felt like about five minutes before I sank back to reality; back to the mattress A deeply sensual voice drifted through the air, but not the words. I allowed myself to soak in the post-climactic haze until I recognised his what he was saying.

"And now, as you feel warm and sexy, you become aware of the music somewhere in the distance. As I count from ten to one, you will be more and more aware, ten, of the room around you, nine. You can feel the floor beneath you buttocks, eight, seven, six, and my voice in your ears, five, four, three, two, one."

He clicked his fingers, and I opened my eyes as the final acoustic guitar notes played from the stereo. I must have been grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I lifted my head and looked down. Fully dressed! I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed. Still, my virtue was intact, and I didn't have to be the first to take advantage of our contract.

"Enjoy that?"

"Fuck, yeah!" A whisper was all I could manage. I think I was blushing, or it could just have been a very warm sex flush.

"I've left you with a couple of presents."

Forcing myself to rise from the comfort of the mattress-settee, I sat back, sated, relaxed.

"What'd you mean?" Curiosity piqued in me.

He stroked my arm through Jay's shirt.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I clenched my fanny muscles. "Wow! That's nice."

***

"I think you deserve another tea," Zeb said as he collected the cups and I detected his erection under his kimono.

I agreed. Nice to know he got aroused from seeing me orgasm.

I sat in silence for a little while until I decided I needed another pee. I turned into the bathroom to see Zeb, in profile, emptying his bladder. My eyes lingered on his manhood and I felt a tingle again.

"Oh! Sorry." I snapped my head away. The temptation to look again was fighting with my sense of decency.

"I'm not bothered if you're not."

Temptation won the fight.

"I was just erm... I wanted another pee." It was now obvious that I was staring down at him. I'm sure I could have been less obvious, but I wasn't, for some reason.

"Just a mo, Pussycat." He squeezed another couple of squirts out and shook his tool like he was flicking paint from a brush. He flushed and walked away. "All yours."

I had little a chance to watch men pee. Jay's was a very bashful bladder, so he couldn't pee in public. He couldn't even pee with just me watching. I have surprised him mid-flow, occasionally, and he has managed to carry on, but that is very rare.

I went to close the door again, then remembered its fault. Holding my skirt high behind me, I sat down. I was mid-pee when I realised. Of course, I remembered that Zeb was in the kitchen when he walked into sight, holding two mugs. He paused, and his eyes drifted to my pissing fanny. No sense of decency from him.

"Sorry about the door." He said and walked on.

Yes, another embarrassing moment with Zeb.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have looked." He said over the sounds of Camel's Snow Goose as I walked back.

"I'm not bothered if you're not." I echoed, blushing, and sat back down.

"Ha. No, really. I'm sorry."

We drank tea while we listened to side one.

***

"Go on, lie back again." He said as I finished my tea. He got up, lit another incense stick.

What? Again? I thought.

"What. Again?" I said.

By now it was almost three o'clock and I was conscious of the time.

"Don't be concerned with time," he read my mind, "all will be well and you'll return home with a welcome glow," that voice was so sexy and persuasive and I felt myself listing to one side "and Jay might enjoy come home to you all the more for it."

My head had already touched the cushion by the time he had stood to restart the same side of the LP and lifted my legs back to the mattress, feet towards the window. I pulled down my shirt as he turned and had ensured that my skirt was covering me respectably by the time he knelt beside me.

"Don't worry about that, Pussy Cat. I have seen it all before."

"When we were both drunk and in darkness," I retorted.

"There was some light," his voices remained seductive and relaxing, "I can assure you. And what I saw confirmed that your body is too beautiful to hide."

"It's not always hidden, but it is today," I battled with his penetrating words.

"And yet you dress as sexy as you are and wear nothing underneath."

"What makes you think..."

"The bathroom door is stuck, remember?"

"Oh, yes," I remembered and blushed, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"And I'll see it all again."

"That's what you think."

"Oh, I will. And we'll make love, soon." Fuck! That voice. I was almost ready to disrobe and let him have me there and then.

"Very sure of yourself!" I replied, instead.

"I am." He grinned as I turned my eyes to meet his

"Have you heard of Reiki?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"It's an ancient oriental way of channelling the energy of the universe through one body to another without actually touching. Want to try?"

"Why not?" Well, I was a seeker.

"Cool. You just relax, as you did before, while I prepare myself."

I did as he suggested and allowed the music to help me relax, after I'd rechecked my skirt.

"Feel the energy flowing into your head, warming you, making you feel relaxed and open." He began. I could actually feel the warmth of his hands, even though he wasn't touching me.

"As I move my hand to your forehead, you feel more relaxed and your sense of colour becomes sharper. You experience the colours of the rainbow as every muscle in your body relaxes. Then moving to your neck," I could feel the warmth either side, "Easing away any tensions. Now to your chest."

I felt the warmth on my breastbone and then he moved his hands to hover over my breasts.

"The warmth stimulates your skin, excites your sensitive nerve endings. Your nipples reach out to be touched."

And reach out, they did. He stroked them and I tingled all over, feeling a pull in my abdomen. He stroked my arm, arousing me in an instant.

"Feeling the comfort of sexual awakenings, you relax deeper and enjoy the sensations."

This time, there was no uncertainty; he did unfastened my one button, and he untied my shirt. I would have been powerless to stop him, had I wanted to. The shirt fell open under Zeb's gentle encouragement, exposing both breasts. His hands hovered over them and I could feel the heat. I arched my back until my breasts met his hands and he brushed bare flesh. He explored every square inch before finally stroking both nipples, shooting flames down my body.

"Feel the power surge through your body as the sexual energy enters your breasts and fills you."

Boy did it surge. I couldn't believe I was so aroused so soon after the first time. He moved his hands down, barely touching my skin, stopping somewhere around my navel.

"Now channelling that sexual energy into your navel, filling the lower half of your abdomen."

A fire had started in my organs. My yoni was aching to receive more energy. I shivered with anticipation as Zeb untied my skirt; my hands balled into fists around the material either side, not trying to hold it there but helping the process. As he had before, he drew open one flap, aided by my pulling, and a slight draught played on one outer thigh. At a snail's pace, he moved the other side to expose my body from head to toe; my hands pulled down from my thighs, completing my nakedness. He paused to take in the vision before him, before I felt his hand move to my mound.

"And now bringing that sexual energy directly to the seat of your power. Into the most powerful of all organs. Your arousal heightens as the sexual energy enters your beautiful Yoni."

I had never heard anyone else bar Jay use the Sanskrit word. Just hearing Zeb use it sent sparks shooting through my Yoni. I really was on fire down there. Gently, he kneaded my mons with the tips of his fingers as he spoke, but I was no longer aware of his words.

He stroked my thighs with a feather-light touch. I needed no persuading this time, as the leg near to him slid aside, allowing him access to my inner thighs. Zeb obliged and stroked, ever so softly; the fires engulfed me. I felt the other foot slide towards me, allowing my knee to rest against the back of the mattress, while my parted leg bent to allow my knee to fall aside, my lotus opening in invitation. Zeb accepted, stroking my engorged vulva, up and down, up and down, parting my lips as he did.

His, smooth, slick digits played at my entrance, and I could feel my clitoris growing, throbbing with desire. A soft moan escaped my lips as he stroked my sensitive bean and I raised my hips to get close to his hands. Another moan escaped followed by many more. An overwhelming desire to be filled took over and my hips oscillated, trying desperately to get his fingers inside me.

With no warning, he stopped. I opened my eyes to see Zeb standing, removing his kimono to reveal his engorged member saluting me. I knew what was next and spread my foot further away, displaying my gaping vulva and ensuring that there was no ambiguity about my invitation.

Kneeling between my knees, he bowed in worship to the goddess Yoni. He stroked me from anus to clitoris, circling my clit again. I was on the verge of exploding.

In one unwavering move, Zeb straightened and moved his pelvis to meet mine, his Lingam gliding into my well lubricated and hot Yoni. I could feel the thickness of Zeb's manhood stretch my walls. Although shorter than Jay's, Zeb's penis was fatter. Tantalisingly slowly, Zeb moved in and out of my fire.

"Your fire almost burns," he whispered.

My response was a louder moan, appreciating the compliment.

He kept his teasing up for many minutes, ignoring my pleading moans. Then he moved faster; my G-spot appreciated the rubbing. I was so close that just a few faster stokes of my fire and sparks flew. Burying my mouth into his shoulder, I dug my nails into his back, and bit into him to stifle the scream of the orgasm that wracked my body. I contracted around Zeb's cock. With a series of grunts, he exploded into me, spraying at my cervix with his hot elixir as contraction after contraction squeezed every drop out of him.

Eventually, I flopped back, releasing Zeb from my grip. He remained inside of me and propped up on his elbows. He stared into my eyes.

"Enjoy yourself?"

"Too right," I replied, giggling at the sight of my teeth marks. "Got it out of my system."

"How's that, Pussycat?" He held inside me and twitched; I realised I was still turned on.

"Well. It's not going to happen again." I raised myself on my own elbows, my shirt slid off my shoulders, leaving my upper arms exposed.

"Is that so?" He twitched again; I contracted in response; he grinned.

"No. I'm with Jay."

"Being with someone doesn't mean not having some other fun times." Another twitch, another involuntary contraction. "Fidelity's an overrated concept." And again.

A noise escaped from my nose, like saying, "Mm" with your mouth shut but at a higher pitch.

"I have to go. Get home before Jay."

"Do you?"

He reached down and stroked the back of one knee and my vag responded as if a switch had been thrown, clamping him tight. That involuntary noise came again as my head fell back. He followed this with another twitch. My resolve was weakening.

"Yes, I do."

He stroked the bare flesh on my upper arms. My elbows gave way, and I lay back as the fire burned again.

"I really..."

He twitched and stroked my other arm.

"... have to..."

He kissed each nipple in turn and I realised that this was the first time he'd brought his mouth into contact with me since my arrival.

I moaned out loud. "Oh God!" I muttered in a quivering voice.

Zeb moved easily in and out of my seemingly very full vessel. He moved in an odd sort of circular motion that pushed me further into heightened arousal. He kissed my lips as he did so; then my ears and my neck. I could stand it no longer; I threw my arms around his neck, crossed my legs around his ships, and pulled him to me as I came for the third time in an hour.

Zeb didn't come. That one was just for me.

"I thought you said there was no touching," I said.

"Well, that really wasn't Reiki."

I nudged his shoulders back away from me.

"I really have to go before anything else happens," I said, not knowing what more could happen.

He withdrew, leaving what I knew would be a huge puddle of juices on my skirt. I'd have to rinse that when I got home.