Hypnosis and the Happy Hippy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned myself up and said my goodbyes.

"Must do it again sometime." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I doubt it," I didn't even believe my own words. "But you must tell me how to teach Jay that twitching trick."

"I'll show you next time," He said, as he showed me out.

"Told you, sunshine, there won't be a next time."

"There will. In the meantime, they're called Kegel muscles. The same muscles you use to stop you pissing or farting."

"Oh," I said. "How do I not know about that?"

"I'm not a mind reader, Pussycat."

I said my goodbyes and wandered off, vowing never to be alone with Zeb again. As lovers go, Jay certainly had the edge, but, boy, did I enjoy my afternoon with Zeb. I was definitely going to ask my tutor about those muscles.

I picked up a local newspaper from the shop below Zeb's so I could look at Accommodation to Rent on the bus. After a long rummage, I found a pen at the bottom of my bottomless shoulder bag and circled a few flats that looked interesting. Maybe we would just not let Zeb know when we moved.

I arrived home, showered, and rinsed my skirt through. While Showers took off in the USA in the fifties and sixties, they were quite a luxury in nineteen-seventies Britain, with only a few percent of households having one. So Mrs Mallory, for all you could say about her, was ahead of her time.

By the time Jay arrived home, I had dried off and wore a dressing gown. I hugged him and kissed him immediately he shut the door.

"I could do with a greeting like that every day."

"Jay."

"Yes, San."

"I..." I hesitated. "I have to tell you something."

"Sounds serious."

"I..." I couldn't. "I really love you."

I pushed him to the settee, let my dressing gown fall to the floor, removed his pants and fucked him, knowing full well that some of Zeb's semen remained inside of me. It was soon making friends with Jay's.

I didn't tell Jay about my afternoon.

***

Coming in Hypnosis and the Happy Hippy Pt. 03 - A tale of love, jealousy, and a little judgementalism. Jay strays, a little; Sandra strays, a LOT! Pam is indiscreet.