Hypnosis tf Ch. 01-Origins

Story Info
Tavian discovers he possesses a new power.
1.6k words
4.27
44.6k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2020
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains Female nudity, breast expansion, Hypnotized stripping, little bit of incest (not much, just a breast massage)

Tavian was sitting in his apartment watching tv. It was Saturday so he didn't have any college classes that day. The show went to commercial and Tavian figured he'd go get a bowl of chips, when an interesting commercial came on. They were advertising a book that was supposed to teach someone how to hypnotize other people. Tavian didn't have much money to his name, but he had been mowing his lawn for a little while and had saved just enough to buy the book. "Sure, why not?" He shrugged, "Hypnotizing people might be fun." So he called the number on the screen and ordered the book.

•••

The book came in after two weeks and Tavian quickly read the whole thing, studying each technique carefully. After he felt he was ready, he went to the first person he could think of to test his skills on. "Kara! Are you home?" he called to his 21 year old sister, who lived with him as they were very close and went to the same college.

"Yeah!" She called back, the two had always gotten along very well, so she came in to see what he needed, "What's up Tav?"

Tavian smiled gleefully, "Remember that book I got? The hypnotism one?"

Kara nodded, "I never trusted hypnotism."

"Well, I've been reading it and, I want to test my skills on someone. Would you mind if I hypnotized you?"

Kara rolled around on the idea, contemplating the pros and cons, finally she said, "Ok, but no funny business, I've seen some weird hypnotists on the internet. I better not have some command that makes me take off my clothes or something."

Tavian nodded, "Kara, you're my sister."

She shrugged, "People are weird these days."

"Look, I just need you to sit in the chair and relax." Tavian held up a golden pocket watch that had come with the book, "Now just keep watching the watch Kara. Let your eyes continue to follow it as you begin to relax and listen to my words."

"This...this isn't right."

"Oh but it is. It's very right. Everything is as it should be as you begin to calm down and relax even more. Just relax as you focus on the watch as you begin to feel your stress begin to melt away. Your world is simply just the watch and my voice."

"Just the watch...and your voice," Kara repeated.

"Yes that's right. Now I want you to relax even further for me as you begin to feel a pleasant warmth building in your body. Starting at your feet it spreads up your body. Into your legs, your stomach and your chest, your arms, and finally your neck and head. It is one of the most pleasant sensations you've ever felt and along with my calming voice you begin to find yourself growing sleepy."

"Yesssss....so sleepy...and warm," Kara muttered.

"Very good. Feeling so sleepy, drowsy, calm. Your eyelids are beginning to grow heavy Kara. In fact when I count down from three to zero they will become so heavy you must close them and drift off into a deep hypnotized sleep. 3....so very sleepy. 2....feeling warm, calm, and safe. So ready to be hypnotized. 1...you're doing so very well. And zero... now sleep for me Kara."

At Tavian's count of zero Kara's eyes locked shut and her head slumped down to her chest.

"How do you feel Kara?" Tavian asked.

"Wonderful," Kara said, her voice quiet.

"Excellent. Now Kara, so long as you are in this hypnotized state your are completely obedient to me. You are my hypnotized slave and I am your Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." Kara muttered,

"Very good. Now, when I snap my fingers Kara, I want you to get up, and start to dance, do you understand." Kara nodded her head slightly, she was still sleeping deeply. Tavian clicked his fingers and Kara stood up and started doing a stupid looking dance. "It seems to work," Tavian whispered, "but let's have a real test. Kara sleep." Kara stopped dancing and fell into the chair, once again in a deep sleep.

"Kara, you will disregard my previous command, and this time when I snap my fingers, you will believe that you are my brother whom I have turned into a girl. All your life you have been a boy, and now you are a girl, do you understand?"

Kara shook her head but murmured, "Yes master, I understand." Tavian snapped his fingers and Kara's eyes snapped open, "Did it work Tavian? Am I a girl?"

Tavian smiled, "See for yourself." Kara looked down at her tits and squealed with joy.

"Holy shit! It actually worked. I have tits dude!" She reached her hand down her pants, "And a pussy!" Tavian laughed, the hypnosis had worked even better than he expected, Kara fully believed what Tavian had told her. Tavian was about to put her back to sleep when, "I gotta see these!" Kara ripped off her shirt, making Tavian completely forget what he was doing. Kara picked at her bra, "When did I put this on? Oh well, Tavian, help me get it off."

Tavian was speechless as Kara turned around and he started unclipping the bra. Kara slid off her bra and marveled at her breasts as if she had never seen them before. "Wow!" She exclaimed gleefully, "What am I rocking? At least a C cup I'd say." Kara looked slightly disappointed, "They could be bigger though...Tavian, think you can do something about that?"

Tavian rolled his eyes, what harm could it do if he made Kara think her breasts were bigger. "Kara, sleep." He said firmly, immediately Kara's head fell into her bare chest. Tavian looked at her supple breasts and decided to take a chance, stepping carefully towards her, he reached out and gently pinched her nipple. Kara moaned softly and Tavian smiled, he moved behind her and began thoroughly massaging her breasts, touching them as much as he could. All the while his sister was moaning.

Finally he stopped and stood in front of his topless sister again, "Kara, are you listening?"

"Yes master." She mumbled sleepily

"Good. Now, when I click my fingers, you will remain my brother in a girl's body, but you will become convinced that your breasts have grown a size. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." she nodded. Tavian clicked his fingers and Kara woke up. But as she did, the most inexplicable thing happened, her breasts actually grew! Right before Tavian's eyes they grew! In mere seconds his sister's rack blossomed from an attractive C to an even better looking D. Kara looked at her brother happily, "Dude! They're even better! You're the best!" She got up and hugged him as he nodded dumbfoundedly. Kara took extra care to press her tits into Tavian as much as she could.

This was getting weird, Tavian had to pull her out of hypnosis. "Kara sleep." he said firmly. Immediately she collapsed into a deep sleep. "Now, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, you will once again be my sister Kara, and you will no longer be hypnotized. You will retain full memory of this. Do you understand Kara?"

"Yes master." She mumbled.

"Good." Tavian snapped his fingers and Kara's eyes snapped open. She quickly grabbed her shirt and attempted to cover herself.

"Tavian I am so sorry!" She cried, realising what she had done was her own decision, "I just...I felt like I had never seen them before."

Tavian nodded understandingly, "It's ok Kara, I shouldn't have given you that command." They looked at each other awkwardly, then Tavian addressed what they were both thinking of, "But...your um...are they still...?" Kara set down her shirt shakily, she was obviously afraid of what she would find.

Her breasts were swaying at their new D cup size. Kara blushed immediately and threw on her shirt. "Mhm." She mumbled, "They are definitely bigger. How did that happen?"

Tavian shook his head, "I don't know, have they grown like that before?"

"Not since middle school when they started. What about you? Have you ever made someone's breasts grow before?"

Tavian raised an eyebrow, "Are you actually asking me that question with seriousness?" Kara shrugged, "It's probably something to do with the hypnosis. You were very convinced of those commands, maybe you were so convinced, that they actually came true?"

Kara nodded slowly, "I did believe everything you told me completely and...wait a minute, you touched by breasts! While I was asleep you were touching them!"

Tavian's eyes widened, "W-what are you t-talking about?" He said nervously.

"Don't think I didn't feel it young man. I know you touched my boobs."

"Ok, I did, but how could I not? You're the one who stripped."

"You turned me into a boy! Kinda..."

Then it occured to Tavian, he had made her into a boy, a boy in a girl's body anyway. She didn't just believe she was, she actually was, "Kara, you took off your shirt because you actually were a boy in a girl's body. I-I think I've got like a...a super power or something."

Kara raised an eyebrow, "That's an oddly specific super power. When people are under your hypnotic command, you can physically change their body and mind. You could've gone your whole life not knowing that."

"Well, not everyone can have the perfect powerset of your sweetheart Captain America."

Kara blushed when Tavian pointed out her superhero crush, "Sh-shutup! And put my boobs back to normal, none of my bras will fit this."

Tavian laughed and rolled his eyes, "Fine, go ahead and relax."