Hypnosis tf Ch. 02-Experimenting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara smiled, "If you're not ashamed to, we'd love to. You are so beautiful." Kara nearly gagged. Susan smiled and reached behind her back, unclipping her pink bra.

"Then you'll have to take this off yourselves." Kara looked at Tavian, who simply shrugged. The two walked towards Susan and together pulled her bra from her chest, her massive breasts seemed to be relieved of a bit of pressure, but the bra had fit rather well. Suddenly Susan reached out and pulled Kara and Tavian into her breasts.

Tavian's mouth quickly found the nipple and began sucking, giving Susan more of her "mysterious feeling" Kara however, was less willing she struggled against Susan's mound of sensitive flesh for a while, but Susan had a strength that Kara had never known. Finally, she reluctantly extended her tongue and began licking Susan's nipples gently. But Susan wasn't satisfied with that. She reached down Kara's hanging collar and under her bra, easily finding her nipple and applying pressure.

Kara's whole body tensed up. She had only had sex once and the guy had no idea what the word "foreplay" meant. The pleasure from Susan squeezing her nipple was incredible. Finally feeling came back to Kara's body and she began attacking Susan's nipple with her tongue. "You like my breasts?" Susan teased, "I like yours too." She lifted up Kara by her chin and began massaging her breasts through her shirt. Ecstasy was quickly pumped into Kara's veins. She didn't want Susan to ever let go of her breasts. Finally, Tavian released Susan's nipple from his mouth, he stood up and snapped his fingers.

"That's enough Susan, release my sister." Susan collapsed into a boneless heap, letting go of Kara's breasts. Kara frowned and backed away.

"She's had experience." Kara muttered to Tavian. "Who cares if we're fucking siblings. I want you to start treating me like that." Tavian pretended to gag, but secretly he was eyeing Kara's tits from the corner of his eye.

"Susan, with more of the strange new feeling in you, your happiness continues to increase. You didn't ever think a person could be so incredibly happy. The couple has left the field, they share your happiness after the way you treated them. This makes you more happy." Susan was nearly squealing with joy. Then Tavian dropped the bomb. "As your happiness grows, you feel as if you could take flight. You see three ravens fly over head and suddenly you want to join them. You want to fly like those ravens, don't you Susan?"

Susan nodded happily, though a little sleepily, "Yes master. I want to fly."

Tavian smiled, "What's stopping you Susan? You're beyond society's laws. Why should the laws of nature hold you back too?" Susan nodded, completely on board with Tavian's suggestions. She began anxiously kneading her breast in her hand. "Susan, when I snap my fingers. You will become conscious again. You will be fully aware of your surroundings and you won't remember being hypnotized. All that will remain is your immense happiness. When you awaken, you will use your happiness to become what you've always yearned for, you will become the raven, and fly. Do you understand Susan?"

Susan nodded eagerly, her hand trailing down to her vagina, which would soon be that of a bird's. "Yes master. I understand. I want this."

Tavian was about to click his fingers but stopped himself sighing. "When you change, you will retain your human mind. But you will be a new woman, happier, you will forget your old life, it doesn't matter anymore. You will always hold this happiness you have now. Whenever you should choose, you can use the happiness to return to a form that is half-human, half-you. Do you understand?" Susan nodded, meanwhile Kara glared at Tavian. Tavian tried to ignore Kara's glare as he clicked his fingers together.

Susan's eyes snapped open. It suddenly occurred to her what was happening. "What the...why am I naked? Kara? What's happening? Why do I feel so-kaw!" She suddenly let out a raven's cry mid-sentence. Startling everyone. "What just-kaw!" She cried again, this time a black feather escaped her throat. Somehow. Susan held the feather and started to smile, "It's happening master!" Then her back suddenly arced severely, her spine realigning and taking a new shape. Her skin took on a black gleam and her face filled with horror, "Oh gosh, it's happening!" Suddenly she wasn't so turned on by the idea being a raven forever. Her body began to shrink rapidly, but not as drastically as her breasts, which went from massively disproportionate to average to pinpricks in seconds. She whined softly at the loss of one of her greatest assets, but was even more shocked to find her only other redeeming trait was disappearing too. Her ass slowly began to lose its definition and began to shrink away into almost nothing. Her skin began to sprout feathers across it and suddenly Susan jolted in pleasure. Moaning loudly, "That feels so good-kaw!" her expression of pleasure was cut off by another loud kaw.

The black feathers quickly spread across Susan's still shrinking body. The bones in her shoulders and arms shifted and were forced into a wing position. Susan's long blonde hair began to recede into her skull, but her panicked expression was gone. Each little change to her body made her more happy and, horny. She suddenly began eyeing Kara with eyes that were slowly losing humanity. She started creeping towards Kara and made to leap.

Kara realized what was happening and backed away, "Don't you dare Susan..."

Susan kawed and then said, "You know you want it Kara." Then she jumped at Kara, flapping her arms which were becoming wings. She landed on Kara's jean's waistline and the very much smaller woman began wriggling her way into Kara's nether regions.

Suddenly Kara cried out in pleasure. Tavian could only guess that Susan was using her slowly changing tongue to eat out Kara. Tavian felt his dick go stiff as he watched Kara collapse into the couch, gripping it tight to outlet the building pressure inside her. Tavian watched the bulge inside her jeans that was Susan wriggling and slowly shrinking.

Finally Kara was released from the bombardment of pleasure as the raven in her pants lost it's human conscious. The bird now only knew her animal instincts and the happiness inside her. Kara pulled the bird out of her pants and carried her to the window. She opened the window and threw the bird outside, Susan immediately began to fly.

Kara whirled on Tavian. "And what was that supposed to be? Why didn't you erase her completely? You shouldn't have left any human in that drafty head of hers."

Tavian folded his arms sternly, "No way Kara. I'm not a monster. Johnny deserved what happened. But Susan? She was just an insecure girl who had never felt happiness. Look, she's gone ok? That's what you wanted isn't it?"

Kara grumbled and started looking through Susan's purse. She pulled out various forms of currency and some valuable looking jewelry. "Daddy treated her nicely." She turned to Tavian. "I'll give you your cut of the loot, but you can forget even seeing my breasts for not erasing Susan." She turned and walked away.

12