Hypnosis Cures What Ails Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne relaxed further and sat back down on the bed next to me. "Good. Good. Keep it that way." Anne took a deep breath and turned back to me. "Look, I know I sound like a giant hypocrite right now considering that I used to fuck my sister and *just* fucked my brother-in-law, but we're all adults and a father and daughter..." Anne shivered "That's something else entirely."

I sighed and hung my head. "I know. And I hate myself for even having those fantasies. Please believe me though when I say that I would rather die than hurt her in any way. Cassie's my whole world."

Anne wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "I know. You're..." she swallowed hard "you're a good dad. But I'm starting to think maybe that's what Cait was worried about when she asked me to take care of you. Just promise me something OK?"

"Anything."

"Whatever fantasies you have about Cassie, you shove that shit down and don't even let her know you have them OK? It's only a few more months before she goes off to college and then you can get some distance from her and with any luck you'll forget all about it."

"Yeah, done, you're right. I can't do that to Cass"

"OK. Sorry for snapping at you like that. I, uh, it just... I overreacted." Anne hesitated for a moment but leaned in and kissed my cheek. "You know, despite all that, the offer still stands. When the time comes, you're welcome at my place. You don't have to of course, but maybe putting some distance from this place would help."

I smiled and returned the kiss. "I'll definitely think about it."

"It's, um, it's getting kinda late. Do you want to stay the night?"

I tried to remember the last night I had spent in someone else's bed and flatly couldn't. Maybe a change of pace would be good for me. "Yeah. I'd like that."

---

Chapter 5

I awoke to the morning light streaming through the hotel window and saw my naked sister-in-law sleeping next to me. Anne had taken the time to wash her makeup off before bed but in the morning light she still looked as beautiful as ever to me. Not knowing when I would get the opportunity again, I ran my hands along her curves. My touch stirred her from her sleep, and she wordlessly guided my hand to her sex. Touching turned to groping, which turned to sucking, which turned to fucking and half an hour later we were both sprawled out on the bed in a post-orgasm haze.

Anne grinned. "I could get used to waking up like that." We continued things in the shower as we washed ourselves clean of sweat and other fluids. Our tongues and hands roamed each other's bodies as the water cascaded over us. Not enough to make anything more happen, just enough for a good tease. Part of me told myself that we were just getting it out of our systems, part of me didn't care and just wanted her.

As we got dressed, I asked the question Anne was dreading. "Are you going to come see Cass today?"

Anne paused as she put her earrings in. "I should." She took a deep breath. "I will. I haven't exactly been a good aunt these last few years and she deserves that."

I finished pulling on my boots and looked up at her. "Want to do it now and get it over with?" Anne looked apprehensive but nodded. "OK then. I'll meet you at home when you're ready. I believe you know the way." Anne chuckled and kissed me on the cheek before ushering me out the door.

Anne paused briefly at the bar downstairs to pick up her company card while I got our cars from the valet and true to her word Anne followed me to the house. Cassie's car was already in the driveway. I pulled in, joined Anne and we went inside. Swinging open the front door I called out for my daughter. "Hey Dad! Have a fun n- AUNTIE ANNE!" Cassie ran forward and wrapped her arms around her aunt.

A voice from the other room yelled out "The Pretzels?"

Anne groaned. "I *hate* that nickname" Cassie hugged Anne tighter and didn't respond.

Cassie finally pulled away and wiped a tear from her eye. "What are you doing here?! Wait, was this the 'work friend'? What the fuck Dad?!"

I grimaced. "Sorry. Anne's in town on work and said she didn't know if she'd have time to come by. She didn't want to upset you if she couldn't make it."

Cassie sighed and rolled her eyes dramatically. "Next time you *make* the time dammit!"

Anne nodded. "Will do Cass." She took a good look at her niece for the first time in years. "Holy shit. You look so much like your mom." Anne shot a quick, knowing look at me before she pulled Cassie back in for another hug.

Cassie's friend Ash rounded the corner "Sup?"

Ash was dressed in her usual black on black ensemble complete with a half dozen facial piercings and downing one of Cassie's energy drinks. Anne noticed her over Cassie's shoulder. "And who's this ray of sunshine?"

Cassie pulled back from the hug. "What, you don't recognize Ash?"

"Yeah pretzel lady, you don't recognize your niece's best friend."

"Umm..."

I stepped in. "Cassie met Ash after Cait died. She helped get her through a lot. She's pretty much part of the family now."

"Ohhh... OK I was afraid I had forgotten... never mind." Anne shook her head.

Cassie rolled her eyes and stepped back, mockingly folding her arms across her chest. "No, you didn't forget her. You just completely abandoned my Dad and me for like 3 years during the most difficult time of my life."

Anne winced. "Oof. Yeah, I deserved that. You didn't have to hit so hard though."

"Tough shit Anne. You came back. Now face my wrath!" Cassie lunged forward and wrapped her aunt in another tight hug. After a long moment they finally let go of each other. "How long are you in town?"

Anne shook her head. "Leaving in the morning, but some good news: my client cancelled on me, so I've got the rest of the afternoon free. I know I've got some time to make up for so how about I take both you girls shopping to make up for the last few birthdays?"

Ash cocked her head to the side. "I'm included?"

Anne waved dismissively. "Yeah? Why not? I'd love to get to know who's corrupting my favorite niece."

Cassie looked over Anne's shoulder at me. "Dad are you coming with?"

"No, I'm good. Anne and I caught up last night and I'm sure you could use some one-on-one time with her. You go have fun."

The girls said their goodbyes and piled into the cars to head off to spend Anne's money while I grabbed myself a drink, changed out of my suit and into some more comfortable clothes before hanging it up on the closet door as a reminder to get it dry cleaned later and settled in to my office to try and get some work done. After an hour I knew I'd need some help focusing so I put my noise cancelling headphones on and queued up a playlist that usually helped to keep me on task. The time flew by as I knocked task after task off my job board until I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Ash. "Hey, can you come get the door?"

"Yeah, be right there." I took my headphones off and headed down the hall to the front door. My sister's friend stood framed in the doorway as I opened it up. "Where's Cass? Still out with her aunt?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I kinda felt like a third wheel so I borrowed her car and she'll get a ride later."

I stepped out of the doorway letting Ash inside. "Oh, yeah, I get that. Did you, uh, leave something here?"

Ash smiled. "You could say that." Ash walked past me, down the hall, but instead of going to Cassie's room she turned into mine instead.

Puzzled, I followed her down the hall. "What's up Ash? Need something?"

Ash's grin grew wider. "Yeah I do." Her eyes burned into me giving me a very uncomfortable feeling. "You know Cass and I talk about everything right?"

I didn't like where this was going. "I'm aware."

"In fact, she's talked a lot about hypnosis. A lot. Says you can make her *feel* things." A knot formed in my gut as I remembered the night Cassie and I had on the couch. "Let's just say I'm interested."

I swallowed hard, not knowing where this was going, but knowing that it was going nowhere good. "What do you want Ash?"

Ash smirked. "Right to business then. I want what she had. And more. I want you-" She locked eyes with me. "-to hypnotize me. I want you to make me feel something I've never felt before."

My jaw clenched and I breathed through my nose hard. "It doesn't work on everyone. It might not work the way you want it to."

Ash shrugged. "If it doesn't then..." her eyes drifted down to my crotch. "I'm sure there's other ways you can give me what I want."

I shook my head. "Ash this really isn't-"

"-a good idea? Like I give a shit." She pulled her shirt off exposing her milky white tits. "I don't think you care either." She stood up in one motion she dropped her jeans and panties. "One way or another, you're going to fuck me old man. And if you don't, we'll, I'm going to fuck you. And that's not going to be nearly as much fun."

My mind raced as I tried to find a way out of this, but she had me. All Ash would have to do is say that I groped my daughter and made her cum. It might not hold up in court, but our lives would be over regardless. I looked at my daughter's friend standing nude in my bedroom. She was definitely heavier than Cass in a pleasantly curvy way. Ash was porcelain white though, having covered up head to toe for literally as long as I had known her. Her untrimmed bush was a stark contrast to Anne's freshly waxed pussy. A small voice in the back of my mind wondered if Cassie shaved or not. I tried to shut that voice up and instead it just shot back that I had a nude, willing 18-year-old girl in my bedroom and why was I fucking hesitating?

"Alright. You win. But let's be quick about this. Cassie could be home any minute."

Ash grinned evilly. "Don't worry about her. Just focus on me. Now you're supposed to count down or something right?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, but first I need to know what you want so I can figure out what suggestions to make."

Ash shrugged, still grinning. "I just want to cum harder than I've ever cum in my life. I want to fucking see stars. I want you to make me black out. You figure it out."

I thought for a moment and held up my hands, palms up. "OK. Take my hands, follow my instructions. Let's give this a try." Ash took my hands and followed my ten count. "How do you feel?"

"...Relaxed..."

My heart pounded as I thought my way through the wording of the suggestion. "When you awake, you'll feel hornier than you've ever felt in your life. Any time I touch you you'll feel a wave of pleasure all over your body, but it won't make you cum. It'll just build. You'll only cum when say the words 'Cum For Me'. Understand?"

"...Yes..."

"Alright. Now I'm going to count down again, say awake and snap my fingers and you'll wake up feeling refreshed and horny. Three, two, one, awake." I snapped my fingers and Ash's eyes shot open. Unlike when I had hypnotized Cassie there was no disorientation, there was just... hunger.

Ash lunged forward and pulled me on top of her, falling back on the bed as she pulled me into a kiss. I felt her lip ring rubbing against my lip, but still lost myself in the kiss regardless. Experimentally I reached up and ran my hand up her side. The reaction was immediate. "FFFFFUCK!" Ash's eyes rolled back in her head for a second before she caught her breath and smiled. "That felt good. Do it again." Reaching down I gripped her ass and pulled her thigh up, wrapping her legs around me. Ash groaned and bit into my shoulder. I winced, glad that I was still clothed as it dulled the bite. Ash panted and grabbed my hand. "More. Fucking more." she placed my hand on her tit and gave a frustrated groan when it didn't give her the reaction she wanted.

I chuckled. "Doesn't work that way. I have to touch you. You can't just use my hand."

Ash groaned and writhed beneath me. "Then fucking touch me you dirty old fuck!" I did as she asked and ran my hands all over her body feeling every inch of her that I could reach. Ash's moans became more desperate as the sensations grew. Panting she grabbed the back of my head. "I. NEED. TO. CUM." gasping with each word.

I smiled, glad I had the upper hand again. "Then Cum For Me."

Ash's scream made my ears ring as all of the pressure that had been built up released at once. I rolled off of her and sat back, satisfied. I glanced past Ash's prone form to see the hole that was drilled in my closet door so many years ago. Just as I started to reminisce about that night I spent with Anne and Cait, Ash took a deep breath and sat up. "You're not done yet. I said 'I want to see stars. I want you to make me black out.' I'm not there yet. Is that all you've got?"

I knew she was trying to make me mad, but it was working. Somehow this 18-year-old edgelord had gotten under my skin. Right then I didn't care if she was Cassie's friend. I didn't care if she had leverage on me. I was going to fuck this little bitch and show her exactly what I was fucking capable of. I got up and angrily tore my clothes off. I held up my palms again and Ash grinned and took them. I counted her down from 5. "How do you feel?"

"...Relaxed..."

"OK. When you awake you're going to crave my cock. You won't be satisfied until it's been in all three of your holes. You're going to be a desperate, depraved whore. Even then, you won't cum until I do. You're desire is going to build every second until then but when you feel me cum you're going to release it all at once. Understand."

"...Yes Sir..."

"Good. Three, two, one, awake." I snapped my fingers and Ash's eyes flew open before she lunged forward, devouring my cock in a single stroke. I watched with satisfaction as my daughter's friend gagged herself on my cock over and over again, pulling off only to stroke it for long enough to catch her breath before diving back down on it again. Compared to Anne she had no technique, but she made up for it with raw enthusiasm. I knew that with the suggestion I had given her that I would need to be rougher with Ash, so I grabbed her short hair and pulled her head off my cock. "Get up whore. I'm going to fuck you like I mean it." Ash scrambled off the bed desperately. I stood up in front of her, turned her around and bent her over the bed.

Ash gripped the sheets and whimpered as I took my time lining up my cock with her pussy. I took time to admire her ass. It wasn't as perfectly toned as Anne's, or Cassie's for that matter, but it was wide and jiggled with every move. Ash's whimpers turned more desperate as I teased her slit with my cockhead. "What do you need whore?"

Ash's voice hitched in her throat. "I- I need your cock sir."

"And where do you need it?"

"Everywhere. Everywhere. Please. I need it."

Without waiting any longer, I slid my entire length into her pussy feeling no resistance from her dripping cunt. Ash buried her face into the mattress and screamed. I knew part of that scream was pleasure and part of it was frustration that it wasn't enough. I knew she still needed me to fuck her ass too but wanted to take my time and tease her some more. This little bitch had threatened me. Threatened my family. She was Cassie's friend, but she was apparently ready to throw all that away for some dick. I was going to make her pay.

I slapped her ass making the flesh jiggle and watching in amusement as the bright red handprint appeared on her pale skin. I slapped again and again, punctuating each thrust with another strike as I turned her backside crimson. After just a few minutes Ash's needy whimpers had turned into frustrated sobs. I heard her try to choke out some words between the sobs. "What's that whore? What'd you say?"

Ash took a shuddering breath, her whole body trembling. "Fuck my ass sir. Please." She was breathing rapidly, managing a couple quick words with words with each breath. She cried out in frustration as another tremor wracked her body, burying her head in the pillow and muttering "Please" over and over again.

I wanted to be mad at her. I wanted to take my frustrations out on her. I wanted to believe that she was a manipulative, blackmailing, bitch, but right now all I saw was a girl who needed something from me. I decided to stop teasing her. I withdrew my cock from Ash's pussy making her whimper again. Unfortunately I hadn't kept lube around for a while, so her existing wetness would have to be enough. I pushed down on her hips to better line up her asshole with my slick cock. Gently I eased the head passed her puckered ring. Instantly I heard her sobs turn to moans and her body relaxed letting me slide in with ease. "Oooooooohhhhhhh" she moaned in relief. "Yes. Yes. Yes! That's exactly what I needed." Her shoulders slumped and she turned her head to the side, lazily panting as I slowly fucked her asshole. "That's it. Fuck me. Cum in me. Oh yes."

I took my time to fuck Ash's ass slowly. Her hips bucked into mine and she still squirmed with need, but she seemed less desperate. I reached beneath her and fingered her clit as I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "What do you need Ash?"

Ash moaned and licked her lips. "I need to cum Sir. I need to cum with you. Please cum for me. You can cum wherever you want."

I groaned as I pulled out halfway and then thrusted back in. Taking the time to actually enjoy the sensations of fucking my daughter's friend instead of just trying to punish her. I looked down at her and saw the need on her face and knew what I had to do. "I'm going to cum in you, just hold on." Ash groaned and smiled, gripping the sheets as she backed her hips into me. I gripped the teenager's hips and drove my cock into her again. Finally taking the time to really enjoy myself it wasn't long before I felt my cock began to throb and my balls tighten. "Get ready. I'm about. Nngh. I'm going to-"

"Cum for me. Cum for me please. Please."

I dug my fingers into the soft skin of her thighs and unloaded into her bowels. Ash threw her head back, her mouth wide open and her neck tense as she struggled to say anything. Finally she screamed louder than I would have ever thought her capable of. Her voice rattled the windows. I worried that neighbors would call the police. Just as suddenly she stopped and fell limp, her eyes fluttering as her breath came in short, shallow gasps. I took a deep breath and slid out of her ass. "Huh... she did say she wanted to black out."

Ash took a deep breath and blinked "Fuck." she whispered.

I chuckled. "So was that what you were looking for?"

Ash laughed weakly. "Yeah it fuckin' was."

I grabbed a wet wipe from the bedside table and wiped off my cock, offering one to Ash as well. She gave herself a quick wipe before tossing it across the room, missing the basket. Ash sighed contentedly. "We need to do that again."

I shook my head. "No promises Ash. You're Cassie's best friend and I don't want to hurt her. Please don't make a big deal about this."

Ash pouted as she pulled her shirt back on. "Aww. It was so good though. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy yourself."

"I'm... not saying that. Just that I couldn't sneak around behind Cass' back and I don't want her to catch us and find out."

Ash opened her mouth to say something and then closed it and pulled her jeans on instead, wincing as she pulled them up over the bruises on her ass. "Ooh, gonna feel that tomorrow." She looked at me. "We'll see. Maybe. I dunno. Maybe Cass would be cool with it. Speaking of..." Her eyes flicked past the closet to the bedroom door. "I should go. I don't think I should be here when she..."

I looked at the clock, realizing how late it had gotten. "Yeah. She should be home soon. You need a ride?"

Ash grinned as she looked down at my still naked cock. "Really?"

I didn't take the bait. "You know what I meant."

"No fun. Nah. I'll walk, it's not far."

I got up from the bed, throwing my own wipe in the wastebasket before picking up Ash's missed shot. I grabbed my phone from my desk and saw a missed text from Anne. "Hey handsome. Had a great day with the girls but they said they had something else to do and just left. I had a lot of fun this weekend. Just remember what we talked about and remember that my offer is always open." She followed that up with a selfie of herself in that red dress. I grinned but something stuck in the back of my mind.