Hypnosis Cures What Ails Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girls just left" Ash had arrived by herself. She said that Cassie had stayed with her aunt. I looked for other texts but hadn't missed any. My mind replayed the events of the last couple hours and something else stood out. I had hung my jacket on the closet. That hole Cait and I drilled shouldn't be visible. A knot formed in my stomach as I thought back to Ash saying Cassie "would be cool with it."

I got up from the bed and crossed straight to the closet. Gripping the knob I hesitated for only a second, afraid of what I'd find. I threw open the door and Cassie, kneeling on the floor, nude, sweating, a dildo buried in her dripping cunt and a look of absolute terror frozen on her face. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps as she trembled, unable to speak. I blinked several times and swallowed heavily before I finally found the words. "Was this your idea?"

---

Chapter 6

I had just found my daughter fucking herself senseless while she watched through a hole in my closet door as I fucked her friend senseless. Ash may have willingly blackmailed me into sex, but it was clear that the whole thing had been Cassie's idea. Now here I was, having caught her red handed, both of us naked and dripping with sweat and other fluids and my daughter was terrified. She drew a deep, shuddering breath, unable to move or look away. "I'm- I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me. I can't." Her breath quickened as she started hyperventilating.

I quickly reached down and hauled her to her feet, wrapping her in my arms and running my fingers through her hair. "It's OK Cass. It's OK. I don't hate you. It's OK." Cassie buried her face in my shoulder and cried. Great wailing sobs as tears splashed down my chest. I kept stroking her hair and repeating "It's OK." as she let it out. Eventually the cries slowed then stopped and became sniffles. I guided her to the bed and grabbed the tissues from my desk, offering her one. She blew a great, honking blast into the tissue as she cleared her nose before grabbing a second one to wipe her eyes.

It was strange, a month ago seeing my daughter nude in the sauna was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Now, here she was, on full display not trying to cover up, but all I saw was that my daughter was scared. "I'm not mad at you Cass. I don't think I ever could be." I rubbed her shoulders. "But I would like an explanation, if you can give one."

Cassie grabbed another tissue but didn't use it on her face and instead simply held it in her hands, twisting it over and over again. She stared intently at the tissue in her hands. "I have these... feelings. These, urges, and they're wrong."

I didn't need to be told what those urges were, but I felt that she should say it, regardless. "Tell me Cass. What feelings?"

Cassie looked up from her hands, fresh tears in her eyes. She swallowed hard. "I want... I want you."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Urges are normal Cassie. Feelings. Fantasies. They're just that. It's..." I let out the breath. "Harmless."

Cassie wiped away a tear. "These aren't normal Dad. You're not supposed to want to fuck your father!"

"Cass, it's fine. It's supposed to be pretty common for girls to fall in love with their dads"

"Yeah, when they're like, kids. When they're too young to know any better. I've thought of nothing but fucking you for *weeks*. That's not fucking normal." Cassie gave an exasperated sigh. "I'm fucked in the head."

Cassie threw herself back on the bed and covered her eyes, sobbing gently. I didn't know what to say. After several minutes she caught her breath and stared up at the ceiling. "Can you... do something for me?"

"Anything Cass. You know that."

"Can you tell me you don't want me?"

Of all the things she could have said I don't think I could have ever been prepared for that. "What?"

"I don't... want this. I don't want to want this. I want to go back to normal. I want to go back to where you were just my Dad and I didn't ache every time I looked at you. I think that if you... reject me. If you tell me you don't want me the same way then maybe, maybe I'll be able to get over this."

I took a deep breath trying to find the words. "Cass..."

She turned to look at me. "Yeah?"

I couldn't meet her gaze. "I don't... I don't want..."

Cassie blinked several times as it dawned on her. She barely managed a soft whisper. "no" Cassie sat up and buried her head in her hands. "No, please, no. I can't." She crawled off the bed and knelt in front of me "Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you don't want me too."

I tried to look in her eyes but found my gaze drawn everywhere else, to her full lips, her round ass, her pert breasts, my cock mere inches from her face. I tried to deny her but couldn't. "We shouldn't have had this conversation naked."

Cassie reached a trembling hand towards my hardening cock, but I reached out and grabbed her wrist. "I have an idea." I said softly. Cassie looked up at me hopefully. I held up my hand, said "Relax" and snapped my fingers. Cassie immediately slumped against my legs, her eyes fluttering. "How do you feel?"

"...Relaxed..."

"Good girl... Now. When I snap my fingers again you'll wake up and you'll feel refreshed. Your fear, guilt, and anxiety will fade away. And you'll... you'll forget all about your desire for me. If those desires come back, we'll do this again and again. As often as we need to. Understand?"

"...Yes Daddy..."

"Good girl. Three, two, one, awake." I snapped my fingers and Cassie awoke with a start.

Cassie looked first at my cock which hung inches from her mouth, then up to meet my eyes. "Um... Dad..." she whispered. "Your dick's in my face." She smiled trying to stifle a laugh.

I let out a laugh and tried to cover myself with a pillow as she got to her feet. "Sorry about that Cass. I should... put some pants on."

Cassie looked down at her own naked self. "Yeah... yeah, I should get dressed too." Cassie grabbed her clothes off the closet floor and ran off to her room.

I let out the longest sigh ever as I laid back on the bed before I finally got the energy to get up. I threw my clothes back on and went out to find Cassie sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. She looked up as I walked in. "Want to order some food?"

I took a deep breath. "So that's it? We're not gonna talk about it?"

Cassie shrugged. "I didn't say that. I'm sure there's *something* there that we're going to have to deal with at some point. But for now, for tonight? I'm good. How about you?"

I tried to quiet the thoughts running together in my head. Everything that had happened with Anne, then Ash, then Cassie's confession. It was a lot to deal with. I looked back up at my daughter scrolling through her phone on the couch without a care in the world. "Yeah. If you're good, then that's good enough for me."

Cassie smiled warmly at me. "Good to hear it old man. Now get over here and let's get something to eat."