Hypnosis Cures What Ails Her Pt. 03

Story Info
Cassie give Ash her blessing, I learn about Anne's past.
6.4k words
4.67
8.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

Second to last chapter, working on the final one but it's taking longer than expected so I figured I'd post this while you all waited.

I enjoy your comments and love hearing feedback.

---

Chapter 7

I woke up later than normal the next morning, sunlight streaming through the window to blind me in the literal and figurative sense as I had what seemed like the worst hangover I'd ever had in my life. After Cassie and I had our confrontation last night, it had been relatively simple to use hypnosis to at least temporarily remove her desires for me. I didn't have that shortcut. We tried to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie like normal, but I was finding it impossible to have her so close without the darker places of my imagination playing out every filthy scenario in my head. After an hour I made an excuse, went back to my room and took several sleeping pills which now had the effect of giving me a pounding headache. Painfully I made my way to the kitchen where I heard Cassie frustratedly arguing with someone.

"Look I don't care what you do with him. I just don't want to hear about it so keep it to yourself."

Ash, who was dressed in the same outfit as the night before, laughed. "That's not what you were saying last night."

"And that was last night. Just... please. I can't handle hearing about... all of this right now. So do what you want, I'm glad you had a good time, but I don't want to be involved anymore." Cassie noticed me as I came further into the room and her face instantly brightened. "Morning dad! Ooh... looks like you didn't sleep well at all. Feeling alright?"

Figuring that it would be a bad idea to say "I took too many sleeping pills while trying to keep myself from fucking you" I instead just groaned and said "I think I had too much wine. Don't worry about me though, I've had hangovers before."

"Aww. Well try and take it easy old man. It looks like you and Ash have some things to talk about so I'm gonna go hit the gym. Can you do the thing?" she asked with a smile. "Do the thing" was shorthand for "Can you hypnotize me to give me better stamina and recovery so I can get the most out of my workout?" This had become our routine ever since she had gone back to the gym after her injury.

With me hypnotizing her almost every day it had gotten to the point where I could put her into a trance with a single word and a snap of my fingers. Ash, who had been brooding silently after her fight with Cassie, watched intently as she saw me put my daughter into a hypnotic state, give her suggestions, and then reawaken her all within two minutes. Cassie awoke refreshed and smiling. "Thanks dad! Be back in a couple hours. Love you." Cassie grabbed her bag and ran off to the gym, leaving me with her friend.

Knowing that the caffeine would just make my headache worse, but not caring in that moment, I started fixing my usual pot of coffee while downing a glass of water and some aspirin in the hopes that I could mitigate the damage. I decided to stop ignoring Ash. "So... when did you get here?"

"Never went home. I figured Cass would want someone to talk to so I just went to the park and smoked for a couple hours. We texted during the movie and I could tell something was up but she wouldn't talk about it so I came back after you *finally* went to sleep. She let me in, let me sleep on the couch, but she's not saying shit. So what the fuck happened last night? Last night she was all in on her little plan and this morning she doesn't want to talk about it. I *know* you caught her in the closet, so SOMETHING happened. A month ago if I had said that you and I fucked she'd want to know every detail, but today she's a completely..." Ash's jaw went slack as she put two and two together. "You fuckin' hypnotized her last night didn't you?!"

I shrugged, too tired and worn out to care about Ash's indignation. "Bravo. You figured it out. Can I go now?"

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Cassie spends fucking years pining over you and months trying to work up the nerve to make a move and then last night you catch her red-handed and you're just like 'nope you don't get to make your own decisions'. Like you could have just rejected her instead of fucking brainwashing her."

I sighed and sat across the table from her. "That's not how it works Ash. I can't make her do something she doesn't want to do. If I tried to make a suggestion that she wouldn't agree with then the hypnosis just wouldn't work. I've seen it happen before. On some level she genuinely doesn't want to feel that way about me. She told me as much last night."

"BULLSHIT! You're literally the only guy I've ever heard her talk about. She told me herself that she fantasized about you all the time. Fuck, that time you made her cum on the couch she called me up the next morning and talked my ear off for hours about how it was everything she ever dreamed of."

I glared at Ash, feeling my temper rising again. "Did she also tell you that she broke out into tears when it happened? Or that she was visibly terrified and apologized over and over again after it happened? She might have felt differently later, but right then she hated herself for it. And that wasn't the only time she felt that way. Last night she begged me to reject her because she couldn't stand feeling that way. So yeah, maybe she does feel that way at times but when faced with her fantasies about me she seemed awfully conflicted about it in the moment. Neither of us wants to make a mistake that we can't take back. And honestly, this attitude is pretty fucking rich coming from the girl who blackmailed me into sex last night."

Ash rolled her eyes. "Oh please, it was Cass' idea. I wouldn't have ever gone through with blackmail; it would have hurt her too much."

"How would I have known that?!"

"You might have figured it out had you literally ever talked to your daughter's only friend."

"You're not her only friend."

"Really? When was the last time you saw any of her other friends?" That stopped me cold. I thought for a minute and realized that I hadn't seen any of Cassie's other friends since maybe a month after Cait had died. Ash noticed my abrupt silence. "Yeah, after her mom died those other bitches basically abandoned her." Ash swallowed hard. "We met in group therapy. Something school had set up for students who had lost family members. I had already been in that group for a year because of my brother and when she started talking about how you had been fucking useless it broke my fucking heart. My parents did the same shit and they still haven't gotten over it."

I felt my mouth go dry. "Ash, I'm, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Cassie never told me. I should have... I dunno. It's not right what I did and it's not right what your parents are doing."

Ash shook her head, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "I don't need your fuckin' sympathy."

I reached out for her hand. "You're going to get it though. I can't replace your parents and I'm sure you don't need me to in the first place, but you were there for Cass when I couldn't be, no matter what happens I'll always owe you for that. I want you to know that you're always welcome here and I'll always listen to you."

Ash didn't take my hand, leaving her arms folded across her chest but I saw the tears welling up as she tried to blink them away. I got up from my chair, crossed over to the other side of the table and wrapped my arms around her in an awkward hug. Ash took a shuddering breath, still trying to fight against the emotions. And let it out with a strained chuckle. "Fuck you, you dirty old fuck." she said with a laugh. I held her for another moment as she relaxed her shoulders having finally managed to keep herself from crying in front of me. "Can we do this in the living room? This is uncomfortable."

I grabbed my coffee and Ash and I went to sit on the couch. "Look I..." she began "I hated you for a long time. All I saw when I looked at you was the man who hurt Cassie. And when you put her on painkillers after everything that happened with my brother I was ready to kill you myself. But I can't hate you. Not if I love Cass, and I do love her, like romantically. It helps that you got your shit together. If you were still the same useless piece of shit you were three years ago I'd be taking Cassie away from here as soon as I could convince her to leave. I'd kidnap her if I had to."

I sipped my coffee as I thought about it. "Does she know how you feel?"

Ash sighed. "Maybe? I haven't said it out loud. I probably should. But I think you two need to sort your shit out first. This whole hypnosis thing is a band-aid if I've ever seen one. That girl wants you bad and I don't think she's going to stop until she gets it out of her system."

"What happens if we go through with it and she regrets it? Would you be so casual about it if you thought she might turn to painkillers because she couldn't handle what she had done? What happens if we get it out of our systems and that guilt she feels about wanting me in the first place turns into something worse?"

Ash had started to reply when my comment about painkillers caught her off guard. She took a long time to reply. "I think... I think she'd only regret it if you changed. She fought so hard for so long after her mom died to get you back to normal. I think that's what she's scared of. I think the real question is if you and her do what you obviously both want to do, then are you going to be able to keep it together for her?" I didn't have an answer for her. "Worth thinking about."

Ash grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, apparently done with our conversation. I couldn't think of anything else to say either so I simply sat and watched whatever Ash wanted to watch as I drank my coffee. An hour or so later Cassie opened the front door and loudly announced herself to the house "Knock knock! Everyone decent?"

I chuckled "We're in here Cass, and fully clothed."

Cassie rounded the corner, all smiles and post-workout glow. "Have fun while I was gone?"

Ash rolled her eyes and I shook my head. "Nothing happened Cass. We just had a conversation."

"Seriously? What's wrong?" Ash and I shared a look of confusion. "OK, I didn't want to make a deal about this but I was serious earlier I didn't mind. Hell, having had a good run I think I've decided that I actually *want* you two to... have some fun together."

Ash's look of confusion only deepened and she shrugged at me. "Cass, it's fine, seriously. I know that last night was your idea. Ash and I really did just talk and that's OK."

Cassie took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Look, I know that last night was kind of a shit-show, but after you did the thing, it made me realize something. We both have those urges, and I have an easy answer, but you don't. I know that being without... we'll say physical companionship... for the last few years has been hard for you. I just want that if you're frustrated about, y'know things, then I'd want you to have some fun with Ash, assuming she's willing, rather than take a bunch of sleeping pills."

I winced at the accuracy. "It was that obvious huh?" Cassie winked and nodded. "Well I'll keep that in mind I guess."

Cassie tossed her gym bag in the corner. "Tell you what, how about I go grab some lunch, give you a little more time and my explicit blessing and whatever happens, happens? Cool? Alright, I'll be back in an hour." Before I could say anything Cassie practically ran out the door.

As soon as the front door closed Ash turned to me and shrugged. "I'm game. Get your cock out."

"Wait WHAT?! What just happened?"

Ash took her shirt off letting her large, creamy white tits fall into view. "I'm still sore from last night but I'll suck you off. Just don't cum on my shirt." Ash leaned over and started unzipping my pants.

Panicking, I covered my crotch with my hands. "Wait, stop, you *just* told me about how much you loved Cassie. We shouldn't do this."

Ash sighed and rolled her eyes. "I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have a lot of emotional attachments around sex. Yeah, I love Cassie, but if she says she wants us to do this then I'm good to go. Now we don't have a ton of time so get your cock out." I wanted to argue with her, to tell her to stop, but right then she was making sense. We were both willing, had Cassie's explicit blessing and encouragement, and I couldn't find a reason not to. I moved my hands giving Ash access. "Finally, geez, I usually don't have to work this hard for it."

Ash reached into my pants and pulled my soft cock out of my boxers before sucking the limp flesh into her mouth. I groaned at the unfamiliar sensation. As little sex as I'd had since Cait had passed on it had been far longer since anyone had sucked my cock while it was still soft. The soft suction of Ash's mouth felt amazing as it wrapped my cock in a warm, wet heat. It wasn't long before she had managed to get me up to my full length. Ash pulled her mouth off me and stroked my slick cock with a grin. "There we go. Now is this gonna work for you or do you need something more?"

Ash popped my cockhead back in her mouth and stroked my shaft as she waited for an answer. I watched as my daughter's friend bobbed her head lightly on my cock, in time with her strokes, her tits swaying with each bob and stroke. It felt great but after experiencing Anne's incredible oral technique the other night and cumming in Ash's ass last night I knew that Ash would struggle to get me off with her mouth alone. "Ass and pussy are off limits?" Ash nodded without letting go of my cock. "Then I'm gonna fuck your tits."

Ash pulled her head off my cock with a loud pop and grinned. "Of course you are. Dirty old fucks like you always love my tits." Ash grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it on the ground. Kneeling in front of me she wrapped her milky white tits around my cock, spit on it, and then squeezed them together. My cock, a white-hot bar of steel nestled between two soft pillows of flesh, poked out the top and bumped up against Ash's neck. "I'll never understand perverts like you. Always wanting to fuck my tits. You're telling me this feels better than my mouth?" Ash squeezed her tits together again and bounced them up and down as I felt my cock slide across the smooth skin of her chest.

I watched intently as my cock slid in and out of her cleavage, her pale flesh contrasting with my swollen purple cockhead and her lips parting as she panted slightly with exertion. "You're right." Ash looked up at me, meeting my gaze. "It doesn't feel as good, but it's not always about the sensation." Ash held the eye contact as she continued to bounce up and down, her breathing getting harder and her face starting to flush. "For me it's about the visual. You're a beautiful girl and I'm loving this view. Lots of guys need that visual stimulation. That's probably why they like facials so much." I groaned as Ash popped my cockhead in her mouth sucking what she could while she fucked me with her tits.

Ash took a break from the titfuck as she went back to sucking me off for a bit before pulling her head off again. "I- uh- I always thought t- that the facials were a dominance thing." Ash breathed harder and more raggedly as she spit on my cock again and stroked it with her hand.

I moaned, enjoying the sensation but also the sight of my daughter's goth 18-year-old friend stroking my cock while topless. "I'm sure it is for some guys, some guys like using women like fucktoys. Treating them like shit. But I only like that when I know they're into it too." I watched as Ash started sucking my cock again. Moaning lightly as I talked about using women like fucktoys. "That's what you like isn't it? You want to be used?"

Grinning, Ash pulled her head off my cock again with a pop. "Fuck you."

"No, fuck you. You like getting 'dirty old men' to use you. You like talking shit about them while they fuck you like a cheap whore."

Ash's grin grew hungrier as she stroked my cock faster. "And what if I do? What are you gonna do about it you sick fuck?"

I pulled her head down on my cock and held it there with my cockhead poking the back of her throat. I left her like that for a moment with both hands holding her down as I felt her throat work around my cockhead. I let go and she pulled up, gasping. Strands of sticky spit clung to my cock, leading to her lips. I gripped her hair in my hand and pulled her face close to mine, growling. "I'm gonna choke you on my cock, fuck your tits, and cum all over your face."

Ash's grin never faded and her eyes never left mine as she wrapped her tits around my cock and squeezed them together. "Fucking do it then! Fuck my tits, cum on my face. Do it you sick fuck!" My hips took over as I thrust up into Ash's cleavage. I guided her head down for her to suck my exposed cockhead as I pumped in and out of her mouth. Her dirty talk became muffled moans as she reached between her legs, stuck her hands down her jeans and fingered herself. My own breathing turned into grunts and moans as I fucked her tits and mouth harder.

I felt Ash shudder as her hand picked up speed and that tremor was enough to push me over the edge. "FUCK! FUCKING TAKE IT!" I screamed as I stood up in front of her. Ash opened her mouth wide, her hand still working furiously between her legs. I unloaded on her face, painting stream after stream over her brow, nose, lips, and chin. At the feeling of the hot cum splashing across her face and into her waiting mouth Ash shuddered again, this time more violently as she came. Ash closed her eyes and licked her lips, apparently savoring either the taste or the feeling of her own orgasm.

Ash wiped her face clean with a finger before rubbing the cum into her tits and grinning as I watched, entranced. "You're a dirty old piece of shit." She emphasized this by tweaking her nipples. "And I love it."

After a few minutes Ash and I both went off to the bathrooms to clean ourselves up and by the time Cassie returned with lunch it was like we had never moved, though she smiled to herself when she saw the pillow on the floor that we had forgotten to pick up.

---

Chapter 8

Normal wasn't exactly a thing for me anymore, what with me regularly hypnotizing my daughter and fucking her friend any chance I could get, but as the days and weeks went by we gradually fell into a new kind of normal. Most days I would hypnotize Cassie for her pre-workout routine and then every few days she would sheepishly ask me to help her out with her "other problem" which meant that her sexual feelings towards me were getting out of hand again. Ash was basically living at our place by this point so almost any time that we had the house to ourselves we were fucking like rabbits any time my own feelings towards Cassie popped up. It was often.

It was a pleasant surprise when my late wife's sister Anne started texting me regularly. Between the night we shared at her hotel and her trying to make more of an effort in Cassie's life she found herself wanting to talk more often. Talking gradually turned into flirting which turned into sexting. It was at the point where any time I would see her contact picture pop up on my phone I would grin and try to find a private place to view her message. Of course, Cassie's hypnosis sessions and Ash regularly draining me complicated things, but I reasoned it away with the fact that we were just flirting. Anne had never gotten married and in all the years I'd known her she never wanted anything serious, so I figured that as long as she didn't know then it was all OK. At least for now.

That was our lives for the time being. Cassie, seemingly happier than ever, working hard at school in her senior year. Ash, who had graduated the year before and decided against going to college, working part time and staying at our place. Anne, trying to make up for lost time and get more involved with our lives from afar. And me, trying to juggle all three.

12