Hypnosis Cures What Ails Her Pt. 04

Story Info
Final Part - Cassie and Daddy finally get together.
5.2k words
4.6
12.4k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is the final part of *this* story though I may come back and revisit these characters later.

Comments are encouraged, I honestly read all of your comments and love hearing feedback. Especially if there are stories you might like to hear from me in the future

---

Chapter 9

There I was, flat on my back, drinking in the vision before me as my daughter straddled my hips, her hair cascading over her shoulders as she leaned in for another kiss. She wore only a lacy pink bra and panty set. She smelled of sex and strawberries. My cock swelled in my jeans, the bulge growing and pressing against her panty covered mound. I ran my hands up her thighs and gripped her tight, toned, perfect ass and smiled to myself as she moaned into my mouth. Her hips bucked forward as the rough material of my jeans rubbed against her pussy making her inhale sharply as she relished the sensation. I waited for the guilt, the anxiety, or the doubts to come crashing over me but they didn't. For the first time since I had started fantasizing about my 18-year-old daughter I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wanted this just as much as I did, if not more. We spent what felt like hours with our tongues exploring each other's mouths and our hands exploring each other's bodies before I finally broke the kiss. "We should take these clothes off." Cassie nodded enthusiastically as she grinned from ear to ear.

I got up from the bed and tore my shirt off and heard a small moan from the corner of the room. In my excitement over Cassie I had managed to almost forget about Anne, sitting in my office chair and watching intently, her hand between her thighs. Cassie glanced over her shoulder at her aunt as she unhooked her bra and winked before pulling her panties down in one smooth motion. Anne moaned again, harder this time, and slid her hand further up her thighs to rub against her crotch. Anne didn't make any moves to get naked herself but from the flush in her face it looked like only a matter of time before she'd be removing some layers. I dropped my jeans and boxers standing nude in front of my daughter for the first time since the night she had hidden in my closet to watch me with her friend Ash.

We'd seen each other nude before, hell I'd lost count of the number of times I'd masturbated to the thought of her over the last few months, but this time felt different. I wasn't trying to avert my gaze to keep those fantasies in check and she was no longer afraid of her own desires. We looked at each other with a raw, animal hunger. Cassie giggled, enjoying attention from her father, and turned around to show off her body. She was in amazing shape having spent most of her high school years competing in track and most of her days at the gym. Her legs were long and toned with thick, powerful thighs and an ass that managed to be big and round, but also firm enough that you could bounce a quarter off it. It looked like it had been sculpted by the gods themselves and I could barely tear my eyes away from it. Her stomach was flat with enough definition in it to show the faint traces of abs, similar to her arms, not being skinny, but not rippling with muscle either. Her breasts were small, maybe a B-cup, but they stood proudly on her chest with her nipples standing at full attention. Her pussy had been waxed smooth and shone in the light from the juices that had covered her lips and run down her thighs.

I felt self-conscious for a moment, knowing that no matter how much I worked out I wouldn't be able to be in the same kind of shape as someone 35 years my junior, but then I reminded myself that she wanted me all the same. I did try to keep fit, but the years had been hard and while my arms, back, and legs were still powerful from the many years I'd spent in construction, they had softened with time and with a desk job. My hair was thankfully still full, though I had moved well past "salt and pepper". My cock, well, I knew it was nothing spectacular, but it got hard when I needed it to and over the years I had learned to use it *very* well. I knew without having to look in a mirror that the years had left me with many lines and a permanently furrowed brow, but I also knew as my daughter looked at me that the only thing she saw was her "handsome" daddy who was ready and eager to fuck her. Cassie cocked an eyebrow at me and grinned just the way her mother used to. "Well?"

"Well..." I said as coolly as I could. I hopped back up on the bed and gestured for her to join me. "I think you need to get up here and let me get a taste." Cassie practically tackled me as we both fell back onto the bed together, wrapping each other in our arms as we kissed again and felt each other's bare skin for the first time. I felt my cock swell again as her dripping slit dragged along my shaft, feeling the heat of my daughter's pussy wrap around my cockhead. I desperately wanted to thrust forward, to bury myself in her up to the hilt and keep hammering away until I filled her with my seed, but I managed to hold off, at least for now, as we still had so much more to do.

Cassie groaned as my cockhead slid along her slit, rubbing against her clit but she pushed herself off me before immediately spinning around and straddling my face. "You said you wanted a taste Daddy?" I didn't say anything, I just smiled and reached up to grab her thighs. Cassie gave a contented sigh as my tongue flicked out to run up her slit. "Ooohhh God Daddy. I've waited so long for this I just want to enjoy it." She doubled over and brought her face to my crotch, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it as she backed her hips up towards my mouth. I stared in awe at my daughter's pussy, inches from my mouth, the smallest taste of her juices on the tip of my tongue. Her inner lips stretched lewdly out past her outer lips, her whole pussy flushed with desire and freshly fucked from the dildo I had caught her with an hour ago. Lifting my head, I planted my mouth on Cassie's pussy and tasted my daughter for the first time. Honey sweet with the slightest tang she tasted like a summer peach, she tasted like her mother.

A wave of longing, euphoria, and desire swept over me as I lost myself in my memories for a moment, sliding my tongue deep in her and exploring her delicate folds. My hands gripped Cassie's ass and I opened my eyes, returning to the present as my mind caught up with the present. It wasn't my late wife I was eating as I had so many times before, it was my beautiful, eager, daughter. The gasps and moans I heard weren't Cait's voice, but Cassie's. Well... Cassie and Anne. I lifted my head further to look past Cassie and saw Cait's sister, her blouse hanging open and her hand down the front of her pants. Cassie lifted her head as well and saw her aunt masturbating while she watched us together. Cassie giggled again "Enjoying the show?" Anne moaned something to the positive and Cassie just grinned and lowered her head back down taking my cock in her mouth.

My cock swelled again as I felt my daughter's mouth wrap around my cock. I felt the tip of her tongue slide up the eye to catch the drops of precum and she moaned as she savored the taste. In the last few months I'd had the pleasure getting blowjobs from Anne and from Ash. Anne had the mouth of an expert, knew how to read every twitch and pulse, and had used it to torment me while she took control, at least until I had taken that control back and fucked her face. Ash had little technique, mostly just bobbing her head and sucking when she remembered to, but always attacked my cock with raw enthusiasm. Cassie took her time. She explored every inch of my cock with her mouth, her tongue, and her fingertips. My daughter seemed fascinated by my cock, expirimenting constantly to figure out how best to please me.

It was hard to focus on eating my daughter's pussy as she worshipped my cock with my mouth but I did my best and in short order we found ourselves competing, trying to see who could make the other stop and moan first. Cassie won the first round of that as I groaned and gripped her ass when I felt my cockhead slip into her throat, then I won the second as I slid a finger into her hole while my tongue worked her clit. We went back and forth, round after round as we both laughed and escalated, Cassie figuring out how long she could hold her breath while I found myself teasing her asshole with my tongue. It was when I locked my lips around her clit and sucked the nub of flesh into my mouth that I felt her back hunch and I knew that I had won our little game and made her cum first. Cassie tried to scream, her mouth still wrapped firmly around my cockhead, the vibrations coursing through my whole body as I tried desperately to hold on. I kept up my suction on Cassie's clit, flicking the bean with my tongue as I fucked her hole with my fingers and she gave up trying to keep her mouth on my cock. "OH GOD! OHHH GODDDDD! DADDY! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING DA-"

Suddenly I couldn't hear her words anymore as my daughter's thighs clamped over my head, blocking out the sounds. Cassie ground her hips into my face as I tried to continue licking her trembling pussy when I felt her juices squirt into my mouth and down my chin, soaking my neck and the bed under my head. I continued to lick her slowly as she came down from her orgasm, her legs shaking until she finally loosened her grip on my head. As soon as her thighs relaxed Cassie moved her hips to the side, giving me a better view as she dove forward again and shoved my cock back down her throat. With my daughter's tongue, throat and lips working to stimulate my cock I knew I wouldn't last long. "Cass! Baby! I'm gonna cum!" I tried to warn her but that only encouraged her further. Cassie massaged my balls with her hands and groaned, the vibrations from her throat pushing me over the edge.

My balls tightened, my cock throbbed and I felt it pulse in Cassie's throat as the cum raced down my shaft before shooting the first rope directly down my daughter's throat. Cassie gagged and pulled back but refused to let my cock slip from her lips, catching the next several in her mouth. The gagging came back though and she had to let go, my cum spilling from her lips and pouring back onto my cock and crotch. The final rope of cum shot from the tip, splashing against her cheek. I looked down and saw my daughter panting for breath, her eyes watering, and cum covering her cheek and lips. She looked down at the cum covering my still hard shaft and pooling in my crotch and she leaned back down to suck the cum back into her mouth, greedily swallowing my load. Cassie licked, sucked, and swallowed every drop of cum she saw, moaning with pleasure the whole time. Cassie finally collapsed on the bed next to me, her still twitching hips a few inches from my head.

Anne leaned over her niece, at some point having gotten up from the chair and stripped off her pants and panties, she grinned hungrily. "You missed a bit dear." Anne held Cassie's face and licked the cum from her cheek. Cassie smiled and pulled Anne closer to kiss her lips.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT'D I MISS!" All three of us turned to the doorway to see Cassie's friend Ash, still wearing her work uniform. None of us had any idea how long she'd been standing there. Ash looked back and forth between Cassie and I, covered in sweat and each other's juices. "So *that* finally happened." Ash got a good look at Anne and a look of recognition crossed her face. "Pretzel lady?" Anne groaned and rolled her eyes. Ash came over and grabbed Anne's hand. "We should give them some time together. Want to join me in the living room?" Anne shrugged and followed the younger girl out of the room, closing the door as they left.

With my daughter and I having my bedroom all to ourselves I sighed and rolled my head to the side, kissing her thigh as I ran my hand lightly across her body. "That was amazing Cass, but I'm an old man. I don't know if I'll be able to go for another round."

Cassie chuckled and sat up with a disappointed pout. "Aww... is my dear old dad tired? No medicine to help you out?" she sat next to my head and stroked my hair lovingly.

I looked up at her, smiled and shook my head. "I haven't had a regular partner since... in years."

Cassie looked down at my softening cock. "It's OK dad." She laid down next to me and rolled over to face me. "I understand. If you can then I'd love to get more of you today. If not, then I'm sure we'll have other chances. And maybe in the future we'll get you a little blue pill."

I pulled her close kissed her again, softer this time. "So this isn't a one-time thing? Not just to get it out of your system?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Not by a long shot old man. I know that this can't last. I don't have any delusions of being your wife or anything like that. This is... I don't know what this is."

I hugged her closer. "But you're happy?"

She kissed me again. "Very. How about you? Is it everything you dreamed of?" She asked with a grin.

I ran my hands along my daughter's nude body again. "Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the hell out of that. I'm worried about the future of course. Like what hap-" Cassie cut me off with a kiss.

"Give it a rest old man. We can figure all that out later. Just be here, with me, enjoy this with me."

Cassie closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest while I held her close. Our breathing slowed and gradually I drifted off to sleep. I awoke a short time later to the wonderful sensation of a mouth on my cock. I looked down to see Cassie's grinning face. "Looks like we didn't need a blue pill after all Daddy."

I sat up, grabbed Cassie and pulled her up on top of me, her hips straddling mine again. "You ready for your Daddy's cock Cass?" A moment of hesitation crossed her face before she lifted her hip to line my cock up with her pussy. Slowly my daughter sank her hips down as I entered her for the first time.

As my cock penetrated her to the hilt Cassie sighed contentedly as she leaned down to kiss me again before whispering in my ear. "I'm glad I saved myself for you." My eyes shot open as I realized what she had just said. I looked her in the eye as she rested her head on my shoulder, her hips rocking in a gentle rhythm. "I've known for years that I wanted you. I tried dating boys but they were never... you. I love you Dad and I've wanted to give you this for a long time." Her hips rolled again, harder this time making me moan involuntarily. "And I've been practicing." She said smiling. She moaned as my hands drifted up to her hips and gripped her ass. "But dildos can only do so much."

I held my daughter's hips, my cock buried in her to the hilt, a pang of anxiety flashing through my head. "Cass are you-"

"Yes. Now fuck me like you mean it old man."

My heart raced as I gripped Cassie's ass tighter. With a growl I grabbed her and flipped her over, my cock slipping out briefly as I rolled her onto her back and pulled her legs up to let me lay between her legs. I quickly lined my cock back up and thrust in hard, impaling my daughter on the cock that made her. Cassie gasped as I buried myself back in her but I kissed her before she could say anything more. I started fucking her slowly, letting her adjust to the feeling of a real cock for the first time in her life. We held our kiss as I continued to fuck her as slowly as I could, wanting to make this feeling last. Her pussy gripped me tightly, seemingly sucking me in just as hard as I was thrusting. The hot, wet, walls of her cunt milking me with each stroke.

I finally broke the kiss when the effort of controlling my pace got to be too much. Cassie moaned and whined. "Please Daddy. Fuck me harder. I need you. Fuck me please." I couldn't deny a request like that. I pulled out until only my cockhead was still nestled in Cassie's pussy before slamming my hips forward again making her scream. This time I didn't take things slowly, I pounded her harder and faster with each stroke. Moans filled the air, drowning out the squeaking of the bedsprings as my daughter urged me on. "Harder Daddy! FUCK ME HARDER!" A part of me wondered if Anne and Ash were still in the other room. If they were then they would definitely hear her screams. I leaned back and gripped Cassie's thighs for leverage as I pulled her legs apart wider and knelt between her legs. Holding onto her thighs I was able to pound my cock into my daughter harder than before.

Ash liked to be used like a cheap whore, I knew to fuck her remorselessly, but I held back with Cassie. She was my little girl. As weird as it was that I was fucking her in the first place I still couldn't see her as the slut that I knew her friend was. Cassie seemed determined to change that. Even with her legs wide apart and flat on her back Cassie still managed to rock her hips in time with my thrusts, forcing me deeper as she greedily fucked herself harder still. Cassie reached down and began to play with her clit as I fucked her. I felt her pussy trembling as she worked herself closer to orgasm. I heard her moans become more desperate and unintelligible as I continued to pound away. I didn't need to hear words to know what she needed.

I pulled out suddenly, drawing a disappointed whine from my daughter before I grabbed her legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I flipped Cassie over onto her stomach and thrust back in, quickly working back up to my previous pace. Cassie's hand quickly went back between her legs and she buried her head in the sheets to scream.

Gripping my daughter's hips and with my cock buried in her tight pussy I railed her as hard as I could. Even muffled by the bed Cassie's screams almost drowned out the banging of the headboard. I felt my daughter's pussy quivering and her legs squirmed and I knew she was about to cum again. I reached out and grabbed her free hand and Cassie wove her fingers between mine, holding onto me for dear life as she came. A warm flood of liquid splashed against our thighs and ran down her legs, pooling on the bedroom floor before soaking into the carpet. I thrust in again, burying my cock in as deep as I could and holding it there. Cassie's entire body convulsed as she came a second time. Or was it third? I was having trouble keeping track.

My breath was coming in short, ragged gasps as I tried to keep going. I knew that I was close to cumming a second time, a feat I hadn't managed in years, but I didn't know if I was able to keep up my pace. "Cass, baby, I'm close-" I panted and gripped her hips tighter. "I need some help. I don't know if I-"

Cassie moaned and backed her hips into mine. "Oooh fuck Daddy!" Cassie got up on her elbows, pushing her chest up off the bed and looked at me over her shoulder. "Oh god Daddy you're fucking your little girl so good!" She pushed her hips back harder, humping back into me with a faster pace. "You love fucking your daughter, don't you?" I nodded, unable to speak. "Do you want to cum in me daddy?" I nodded again, more urgently this time. "You want to cum in your little girl? You want to put all your cum in my tight little pussy? Oh god Daddy I want that! I want to feel your cum dripping down my legs. I want your cock in me every day Daddy! I want to give you everything Daddy! I want to give you every hole everywhere! But right now I want you to give me your- OH GOD DADDY!" Cassie gasped in surprise as she felt my cock swell and erupt inside of her.

I held myself in place, my cock buried in my daughter, unable to move, unable to think. Cassie continued slowly fucking herself on my cock as she moaned and smiled. I looked down to my cock, still hard but beginning to soften, still lewdly stretching Cassie's pussy and my cum leaking out from around my shaft and dripping down her thighs, mingling with her own juices. I pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed next to her, trying desperately to catch my breath. Cassie, still bent over the bed but propped up on her elbows looked up at me and smiled. She quickly leaned over and sucked my softening cock into her mouth, sucking it clean before she stood back up licking her lips. Cassie reached between her lips, catching the trickle of cum running down her thigh in her hand and licked it off her fingers. "I think I might get addicted to your cum." She said with a grin. I laid back on the bed with an exhausted, but contented sigh. "Nuh uh old man, get up."

12