Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave hypnotizes his wife and friends.
4.7k words
4.52
74.5k
90

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Title. Beginning Times. Dave hypnotizes his wife and friends.

This story starts as a bit of a cliché. Dave and Kim had been married for eight years, and while their lifestyle was very good, their relationship wasn't, especially, their sex life. Sex had been fantastic and often, in the early years, but for the last two years; it had been relegated to a monthly activity; when Kim's hormones ruled.

Dave and Kim had just hit their thirties. Dave was a successful IT consultant, great looking, 6'2", sandy brown hair, greyish eyes, and in great physical condition. Kim was a marketing manager who was a stunner at 5'5", awesome figure, C Cup breasts, dark black hair, lovely blue eyes, and a porcelain doll complexion.

Dave loved Kim and wanted her to be happy. But he needed to have more sex and feel connected again. He tried to talk to her about it and even suggested going to a counselor, which wasn't his favorite idea, but he was becoming desperate.

She, on the other hand, was just so focused on her work and didn't seem interested. Or, he wondered, that maybe she just wasn't into him anymore. He needed to know what was going on with her.

Dave loved to learn new things. One day, he read an article, the truths about hypnotism. What it could do and what it couldn't. Dave had a crazy idea. An idea that had been used by his old friend Carl, back in college. What if, he could hypnotize Kim to be more focused on him, more connected, and want more sex.

He was excited about the idea, but as he read further, reality hit him. The article said it couldn't make people do what they didn't already desire. Not one to give up, his thoughts took him on a tangent. His idea returned. What if, he could hypnotize her, and find out if she still wanted him.

He was always clever, and over the next month, he learned how to do it. He read a multitude of psychology books, watched YouTube instructions, and even some porn hypnosis videos. There was even an article, on secretly hypnotizing someone, although, even if that were possible, it wasn't ethical. The problem he now had was, how he could practice what he had learned.

A few days later; Dave came up with another brilliant plan on how he'd practice hypnosis. He'd do it as a project, because he loved learning new things and skills, and; just in case an opportunity ever arose.

He planned to find a willing escort, who would let him hypnotize her and give her orgasms. He easily found a willing girl. He reasoned that if he didn't touch the girl, nor add any suggestions that compromised his marriage, he wasn't cheating. Though; he still felt he was cheating a little bit.

To Dave's surprise. He successfully hypnotized the escort on the very first attempt and enabled her to have the most incredible orgasm. Over the next few months, he regularly, and very discreetly met with the escort. He practiced until he was very proficient at it.

He practiced various hypnotic inductions, to structure hypnotic suggestions for better acceptance, and most importantly, he learned what didn't work.

He kept to his rules, although; seeing a naked attractive girl orgasm in front of him often made him horny. It took all his willpower not to participate, even though he had permission. He honed his skills until he was very competent. Now, it was a case of finding an opportunity, where he could do it.

Kim recently had noticed that Dave had become distant, and she wanted to reconnect with him. He was her anchor. She loved Dave very much, he was such a nice guy, who had always given her the confidence to be herself, and put herself forward, something she always appreciated.

She had always been very sociable, but not assertive. She was doing so well at her amazing job, which Dave had helped her get, and acknowledged; in the last couple of years, she was too focused on it.

The emotional distance she recently felt from Dave, her best friend, and the love of her life, made her realize that she had neglected their marriage. When she wasn't so exhausted from her work, she tried to talk to Dave more and tried to reconnect.

Because she was such a socially-oriented person. Her natural inclination was that Dave and she would reconnect, would get close, by having fun together with all their close friends, the gang, Maryjane and Bob, and Cynthia and Tim.

Kim, Cynthia, and Maryjane were best friends from high school. Maryjane the leader, Cynthia the dutiful lieutenant, and Kim the quiet follower. Kim had a crush on Dave at high school but was too quiet to pursue him. Then Maryjane got in first.

Back then Maryjane broke Dave's heart, breaking up when she went away for college. Maryjane then met Bob, and then Cynthia, met Bob's best friend, Tim, while they were away at the same college.

During that time, Kim took the opportunity to befriend Dave, when they were at the local college together. He fell in love with the quiet-ish, but awesomely nice, and very attractive Kim. A year or so later they got married.

While Dave could be very sociable and have lots of fun, he preferred just him and Kim alone and romantic. While he got on with the gang. He found he didn't have the history, and level of friendship, between Tim and Bob. He could never fully trust Maryjane again, and he was careful, to keep some distance from Cynthia, for his own sake.

Kim announced to Dave that she'd invited the gang over on the weekend, so they could have a fun night. Dave didn't want that, but; he loved Kim so much he'd go along with it. He had hoped for a romantic night together but realized that this was no longer an option. So, at Kim's request, he shopped for the necessary food and alcohol.

Maryjane, Kim's best friend, and Dave's ex-high school girlfriend was the queen of the group. She was a very attractive, blue-eyed blonde, the same height and figure as Kim, who loved to be loud and have fun and drink a lot. To be fair, all the gang, Maryjane, Bob, Tim, and Cynthia also enjoyed lots of fun and drinking.

Cynthia was also extremely attractive but had a darker Mediterranean complexion. She loved to do whatever Maryjane did.

Kim was quieter and less assertive. While she preferred to do her own thing with Dave, she tended to be easily persuaded to join her girlfriends. Dave was proud of Kim for having that little bit of an independent streak and wished; she was slightly less influenced by Maryjane.

The party night arrived. This night, unbeknownst to Dave, was going to be the opportunity he sought. Maryjane arrived, wearing a tight-ish bright summer frock, which you could make out, her well-apportioned body. Bob had an expensive collared summer shirt, shorts, and sandals.

Cynthia and Tim arrived shortly after. Cynthia wore a lovely tight white blouse, which her large breasts featured, and tight summer shorts that showed her amazing ass. Tim was in a tight tee-shirt to show his muscles and summer shorts.

Kim wore a soft pink loose summer blouse and tight blue jeans. While Dave was in a modest polo shirt and jeans.

Maryjane was in fine form that night, very loud, directing the group as to what games and activities they did. Everyone seemed to be having fun. Dave admitted to himself, he loved seeing Kim laughing with her friends, and that he was also having fun.

They played some games, drank some more, and played more games. Maryjane then declared she was bored with the games and wanted to do something different and interesting. The ideas flowed, some good ones, some illegal, some crazy.

Then Dave quietly and jokingly said, but also half hopeful amongst all the ideas, "I could hypnotize everyone, so they could all have some fun."

That quiet comment immediately sparked Maryjane's imagination, "Could you really?"

"Yes," Dave replied, "Although, everyone being a bit drunk; it might not work as well".

Maryjane was always a risk-taker and very forward, all her life. It was she, who had sought out Dave to be her high school boyfriend mostly because other choices were unavailable, and her friends wanted him so he must be good value. She ended it, when he was no longer needed, using the guise, she was leaving for college.

Maryjane challenged Dave to hypnotize them. She felt quite sure that he couldn't, and either way, it would be the perfect entertainment.

Dave further commented, "Only if everyone agrees, and gives me full permission".

Tim and Bob chimed in with their agreement because they also didn't believe Dave could do it either. Cynthia also agreed, mostly because Maryjane had. Only Kim hesitated.

They all began to pressure Kim to agree because Dave had piqued all their interest. She finally relented and agreed, not wanting to upset her friends.

"Okay," Dave said, "Just to let you know, it may take a few hours."

It was relatively early in the night and they weren't too drunk yet, so Dave proceeded. He assured them; hypnosis could only make them do or want things they already desired. He obtained their limits, which they gave.

They all agreed again, even Kim, though he could tell she was still hesitant. Dave did some simple suggestibility tests, which Maryjane, Kim, and Tim were very suggestible, and Cynthia and Bob being only slightly less.

Dave started his hypnotic induction, hoping their slightly drunken state would not inhibit their concentration. They all went under quite quickly; the alcohol appeared to have heightened their receptiveness and openness.

With his acquired skill, one by one he took them into a very deep subconscious state, where they became completely unaware and very suggestible.

To the group, he suggested general trigger words for fun activities like making animal noises, being stuck, being an animal, being mannequins, copying others, and many other fun responses. He was careful to use trigger words that couldn't be accidentally used in normal conversation.

He included the general trigger 'sleep', to put them back into a similar deep subconscious state anytime he needed it. As well as a trigger 'awake' to return them back to their normal awareness. He then started with the specific triggers for each person.

Dave started with Kim, after all, this had been about her. He suggested the trigger word, 'catwalk1'; in which she would walk in front of everyone in her bra and panties, like a model. And the trigger, orgasm1; that she would instantly orgasm.

Taking this opportunity, he added the trigger; 'tiger1', which she would have a powerful, but constantly growing sexual arousal, until they had sex. This was for his personal use at home. Lastly, he suggested that with every orgasm, she would become increasingly more in love and submissive to him.

With Maryjane, he added the trigger word; 'shower2', which she would strip naked thinking she was in a shower, and touch herself sexually, as well as the trigger word; 'orgasm2', for her instant orgasm.

Dave then had a bit of a mischievous moment and decided to also give her a sexual arousal trigger like Kim's, using the word; 'tiger2'. He planned to give it to Bob to use, and in the same moment, also gave her a suggestion that every orgasm would make her extremely attracted to the man she desired the most, thinking it was Bob.

For Cynthia, who in his opinion was like a Greek goddess at 5'6" height, an awesome figure with large DD Cup breasts, beautiful face, dark hair, and darker complexion. He used the trigger; 'kiss3', in which she would kiss all the girls like a lover then stop, and the trigger word; 'orgasm3', for her instant orgasm.

Being fair to Tim, he gave her a similar sexual arousal trigger of 'tiger3', as he did for Kim and Maryjane. Again, it was intended for Tim's use. Dave admitted to himself he had always been attracted to Cynthia as he gave her the same suggestion that every orgasm would make her extremely attracted to the man she desired the most, again, thinking it would be Tim.

Not wanting to neglect the guys. Bob, he gave the trigger; 'poor4', which Bob would give away the substantial amount of cash he always had in his wallet. Everyone knew he was a finance guy, and he was always very tight with his money. He used the trigger; 'orgasm4', to make Bob ejaculate.

Still feeling mischievous and wanting to make fun of Tim and Bob's close relationship. He suggested if Bob ever saw Tim shirtless, he would ejaculate.

Last was Tim the engineer. For his special actions he used the trigger, 'gym5'; which Tim, who loved working out, would strip to his underwear, and pose showing his muscles to everyone. He did a similar ejaculation trigger to Tim using; 'orgasm5'.

Same as Bob, he gave the same mischievous suggestion but in reverse, seeing Bob shirtless; Tim would ejaculate.

While they were still under, he tested their responses to make sure the suggestions were being obeyed. He emphasized that all suggestions and triggers were permanent. That they'd each forget being given them yet, must always completely obey each one. He returned everyone back to their normal aware state by saying the trigger word; "awake."

They each awoke thinking that only a short time had passed. Everyone was laughing, having fun, and talking about the same things as they did an hour ago, even Kim. Tim even said to Dave, he didn't think he'd been hypnotized at all.

Dave said quietly to them all, "we'll see," and uttered one of the fun trigger words, which they all made animal noises instead of speaking. They were all quite impressed and laughed when he undid it. Dave used one or two more of the fun triggers with similar results.

Maryjane laughed so loud saying, "this is the most fun I've had in a long time."

Dave asked everyone, "were they ready for more?"

"Yes," was the unanimous chorus.

"Kiss3" was uttered by Dave and Cynthia fully entranced, immediately got up, went over to Maryjane, and kissed her passionately as though they were lovers. She then went over to Kim and did exactly the same to her.

Dave ended it, and suddenly Cynthia became completely aware of what she had just done and was very embarrassed. She laughed a bit, trying to save face. Everyone laughed, but not at her, just at the situation.

Dave then asked everyone, "did they want more?"

"Yes, more," was the call, with Cynthia's voice now the loudest of all, wanting other people to be similarly embarrassed.

This time, Dave uttered Kim's trigger, "catwalk1," which she; also entranced, immediately got up, took off her clothes down to her bra and panties, and started walking up and down the room; posing in front of everyone, showing off her amazing body.

Dave's cock immediately became hard, and he got lost in the moment, watching his wife being so sexy. He accidentally delayed the ending of her trigger, once he became aware, he did shortly afterward.

When Kim became aware, she was very embarrassed, put on her clothes, came over to Dave and gave him a tiny thump in the arm; and in a joking manner said; "arsehole", while still smiling at him. Dave looked at her, wanting to be sure she wasn't pissed at him, but then caught sight of her big smile as she sat down.

Maryjane then jumped in, saying, "me next."

Dave checked whether she was sure? "Yes," she said very emphatically.

Dave uttered; "shower2," which Maryjane fully entranced, immediately stood up and stripped naked, and stood as though she was in a shower, and began to touch her breasts and her pussy; and started to feel sexually aroused.

Dave got aroused just watching and allowed it to go on for slightly longer as well, then ended it.

Maryjane was initially shocked that she was naked, and then she began to laugh.

Everyone laughed with her as she put on her clothes, and said, "more, please."

Dave uttered the trigger; "poor4," which Bob entranced, quickly got up, got out his wallet, and went around everyone, insisting they take the wad of cash he had with him. Everyone took it from him as a joke.

They all laughed, all-knowing this was so different from his normal tight behavior. When he became aware, he went around getting his money back, everyone still laughing.

Dave then used the trigger; "gym5," and Tim entranced, got up undressed to his underwear, did some bodybuilding poses in front of everyone, which they all enjoyed.

Bob suddenly rushed out of the room, which silenced the room for a moment, then they all began laughing again.

Tim also laughed, when he became aware of himself, and then got dressed.

Bob returned a few moments later; smiling. Everyone stared at him for an explanation; which he briefly said, urgent bathroom need.

Dave knew exactly what he meant, and smiled, as others continued chatting and having fun. Dave did a few other fun triggers, and then said, it was time for the finale.

With that, he uttered the trigger; "orgasm1," which; Kim in her seat, suddenly arched her body in extreme sexual pleasure, and then slowly rhythmically moved her body in ecstasy.

She started breathing hard and panting, making quiet cute-ish sexual moaning sounds and touching herself. Everyone was silent and watching.

Then Kim exploded with pleasure, with a much louder sexual moan as she orgasmed, and then it suddenly stopped.

She looked around wondering what had happened, as she recovered. Everyone clapped and asked her, how was it? She replied; it was great.

Next, he triggered Maryjane with; "orgasm2," which she instantly rhythmically writhed on her seat, started moaning loudly, and opened her panties to touch her pussy.

She began breathing hard, panting quicker and moaning much louder, and in much less time than Kim, she orgasmed, as her body contorted in her seat, and loudly cried out as it happened.

Once she had recovered and settled down, she immediately said to everyone, "That was fucking awesome."

Moments later, Dave triggered Cynthia's "orgasm3." She suddenly arched her body like Kim as extreme sexual pleasure engulfed her body, and quietly writhed around in her seat like Maryjane.

She made moaning sounds, her breathing became faster and harder as her body contorted, still breathing fast and hard.

She then took about a similar time as Kim to orgasm, and with a tiny; but discernible moan, she then just stopped.

She looked around the room, not sure whether to be embarrassed or to celebrate, as everyone was a bit silent.

It was Kim, who clapped and cheered Cynthia, making her feel more comfortable.

Dave gave Tim and Bob's trigger together saying; "orgasm4 and orgasm5," which they both immediately grunted very loudly, and tried to open their trouser zippers in a panic. Bob exploded first, making a big mess in his pants, followed by Tim, with slightly less mess.

The girls all laughed, as the boys went out to clean it up. The boys were laughing as they went. Cynthia said jokingly that it was nice to see the guys; having to clean up their cum for a change. All the girls laughed.

Maryjane said to Dave, "what next?'' She was still very much excited. Dave triggered all the girls to orgasm, and simultaneously, all the girls orgasmed again, with Maryjane orgasming first, Cynthia, then Kim, all needing a bit of time to recover.

The guys re-entered the room asking; "What had they missed?"

Dave decided to show them, and triggered all the girls to orgasm again, all the girls orgasmed as they did before, Maryjane again finishing first, then Kim, and this time Cynthia last. They all needed much longer to recover this time.

Everyone, especially Maryjane, declared this had been one of the best nights ever. They begged for Dave to do it again at their next get-together.

They began to pack up in preparation to go home as it was well past midnight, but it had been so much fun, that no one had noticed or questioned how much time had passed.

As they were tidying. Maryjane came up to Dave, telling him how much fun she had tonight, and thanking him for it.

As she spoke, she unconsciously, softly touched his chest with her hand, and then moved it down to his cock, stroking it for a few moments, then she left.

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers
12