Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit later, Cynthia also came to talk to Dave about the hypnosis. She also unconsciously caressed his arm the whole time she was talking, and only stopped when she left.

Dave doubted that either was aware of their action and made a mental note for himself to figure out why.

As they all departed, Dave and Kim waved goodbye from the porch. Kim cuddling Dave asked; "Where did you learn that?" Dave commented, "He had learned similar skills and done few projects while she'd been busy at work." Kim nodded, acknowledging that she had been distracted by her work.

She also decided at this moment that she would no longer take him for granted. She felt a powerful love for her husband, and for some reason right at this moment, she loved him even more.

With it being very late, they both went to bed. Dave planned to test the arousal suggestion because he was very horny; from what he had seen Kim do tonight, and he wanted to be sure her suggestions would remain permanent.

In bed, Kim asked Dave "If he still loved her?"

She was concerned that he may have lost interest due to her neglect.

He replied, "he was more in love with her than ever."

At that moment, she felt more in love and aroused by him than she had for a long time.

Dave knew he was not outstanding at sex, lasting long enough for Kim to orgasm but not to go again. He wondered if this ever-concerned Kim, and if it was why she'd lost interest in sex.

He asked her "if his sexual performance caused her to lose interest in sex?"

She replied, "don't be silly, it's just she was so tired and was focused on so many other things."

She affirmed that he always made her orgasm. Dave felt much better.

She then said, "from now; we'll focus more on us, starting tonight."

Dave knew this was the moment, as sometimes hypnotic suggestions fade, even deeply rooted ones.

He uttered the trigger, "tiger1." Immediately Kim responded, as Dave heard her utter, "Ohh!", as she felt immediately very aroused.

The arousal quickly grew very powerful, she rolled over, moved her body closer to Dave's and slid her hand down towards his cock, and started to stroke it. It quickly grew hard.

He responded and reached under her tee shirt and began to caress her breasts and nipples.

Kim let out a low sensual moan, as she felt pleasure and her body come to life again.

She was still stroking Dave's cock; when she leaned much closer and started kissing him, French kissing the way she used to.

Her breathing became harder and faster. He continued to caress her nipples and gently touch them, with his fingers, and with each touch, she'd moan in excitement.

He caressed them for a while. He could tell her arousal was getting intense.

Dave gently removed her tee-shirt and panties and then removed his clothing.

He slowly moved his hands down to her pussy, and very lightly massaged them; spelling his, and her name over and over on her pussy.

After a short time doing this, Kim; still moaning in pleasure, stopped kissing him, rolled on her back, spread her legs, and lifted her hands above her head, surrendering her body to him.

He briefly continued the light massage of her pussy, and then kissing her body as he went, he moved down on her, to suck and lick her pussy.

Her moans of pleasure continued as she started to arch, and contort her body, mimicking sex.

She moaned louder, her muscles tensed, her body arched and writhed more, her breathing increased, and then she exploded in an orgasm.

She recovered a bit, while Dave continued to suck and lick her pussy. She then moved her hands down caressing his head and his body saying, "Oh my love, oh my love."

He continued to suck and lick her pussy, as she quickly returned to being aroused.

Her body started to respond again, arching and contorting every so often in pleasure, and then relaxing.

After a very short time, she was arching her body, rhythmically writhing, and mimicking sex, to an imaginary cock. Again, her muscles tensed, her fingernails bit into Dave's body as she had a second orgasm.

Her legs spread well apart, he moved his body to carefully place his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, which was swollen and wet ready to receive him.

His cock touched her pussy, she moaned, he did it again, and got the same response. She said with some desperation, "Dave, please fuck me".

Dave's cock entered her pussy, she cried and moaned, in pleasure. She caressed him, as he slowly thrust in and out.

He slowly increased his intensity, she continued to moan in ecstasy and pleasure, still caressing him.

He continued to thrust faster, outdoing his old record.

His thrusting intensity increased significantly. Her body movements; matched his.

He could feel her muscles tense again, her fingernails bit into his skin, she arched her body and writhed to match his movement, and in time with his thrusts.

Dave felt his orgasm build, then they both exploded in orgasms at the same time.

Dave stayed inside her for longer than he could remember, not wanting to be physically parted.

Finally, they fell apart, still panting.

She said to Dave in between breaths, still panting a bit. "Honey, that was the best fuck we've ever had", "we have to do that again!"

He replied, "I couldn't agree more, and Kim, I love you very much".

She answered, but with incredible sexual intensity in her voice, "I love you so much as well."

With that, both exhausted, they cuddled and slept till late morning the next day.

After the most incredible sexual encounter of their marriage for many years, they woke late the next morning with a rekindled love.

He made her favorite breakfast, while she tidied the house. She cuddled, hugged, and kissed him many times during their breakfast, it was like a dream come true for him.

Dave asked her, "what do remember from last night?"

She replied, "I can't remember everything as I was a bit tipsy, but I do remember the hypnotism."

She was still confused about how he learned it, but at that moment, she accepted; she was one who was distracted with work, so, it would have been easy not to have noticed.

She'd also said, "I'm going to work on being more attentive to us, especially; if there are more rewards like last night."

They laughed. She then talked more about the evening before, remembering being hypnotized, and then thinking nothing had happened, until Cynthia kissed her.

Then being so embarrassed, and a tiny bit angry, for Dave making her show her bra and panties to everyone.

Dave, trying to make her feel better, let her know that he was so aroused by her doing that, and asked; half as a joke, half hopeful, "would you ever do that for me again?"

He got an answer he didn't expect, when Kim said, "If you want me to do that, just ask."

She then commented that she didn't mind her embarrassment as much after Maryjane had to strip naked.

She confessed to having had a very good time, but if they were going to do it again, she'd give Dave her suggestions upfront.

Dave's life had gone from stale to amazing, but this was only the beginning times, around the corner, there was so much more.

12