Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave enjoys the result of his hypnotized wife.
7.2k words
4.63
42.5k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Title. Best of Times. Dave enjoys the result of his hypnotized wife.

Over the next four weeks, life had a new normal for Dave and Kim. Dave quickly realized, to avoid any suspicion, he could not trigger Kim for sex every day.

Going from monthly to daily sex could make her suspicious that something might have happened during the hypnosis. If that happened, she could reject all the suggestions he gave her, and that was not an option for him.

He did think, given their rekindled love. He could get away with weekly sex, then slowly increase that to twice-weekly later on.

Then, he also considered her response regarding dressing in a bra and panties for him. Kim, when it came to her body, was incredibly shy, not bold nor an exhibitionist.

So, for her to agree to that, meant his suggestion regarding increased love and submission was being accepted at a subconscious level.

He would find out by taking her under again. He'd do it at night before she went to sleep, just in case. He felt a bit terrible, but; he didn't want to lose this new Kim if he could help it.

During the next weekend, they went on a summer's day picnic to the local river. They swam, sunbathed, talked, kissed a lot, and talked more; and he was reminded why he fell in love with Kim in the first place.

He reminisced about the past. He didn't initially notice Kim in high school; because she was so quiet and shy.

In high school, Maryjane was loud and so much fun, and who he'd loved. She broke up with him when she left for college. Her college wasn't so far away that they couldn't continue their relationship, but Maryjane wanted freedom.

It was the hardest time for the normally very positive Dave. Kim was the most wonderful friend at that time, he fell in love with her, then she filled out; and blossomed into the stunner she was today.

He discovered, when he got to know her during their college years, she was one of the nicest, most caring, positive, and intelligent people he had ever met.

She was never forward sexually, but Dave through love, patience, and cherishing had brought out of her this amazing sensuality and confidence; that was deep inside her, and they never looked back.

He wished that Kim wasn't so heavily influenced by Maryjane. But Kim loved her old girlfriends, even when it was sometimes a bit hard to do, that's who she was.

They got home just before it got dark, having had a wonderful day.

They got ready for bed, and while in the bedroom together, Dave uttered the trigger, "Sleep."

Kim immediately dropped into a deep subconscious state.

He asked her, "Was she still obedient to all suggestions?", to which she replied "yes."

He asked her, "Why did you agree to wear a bra and panties for me?"

She replied, "I want to show you how much I love you by being submissive and doing anything you want."

Far more confident, he then took her into an even deeper subconscious state and even more suggestible.

He reinforced all the prior suggestions making sure they remained permanent; and added some new suggestions.

He said, "Kim you will think our increased sexual activity is due to our renewed love, and you'll want more!"

"That you will use me to choose all your new outfits and you'll love my choices as if they were her own!"

He added one further suggestion, "Kim, you will find your body is super sensitive to my touch, when I say the word orgasm."

"Every time I touch you, you will feel turned on, and the more I touch you, the more horny you become, until you orgasm!"

He finished, making sure she'd forget this session, and yet remain completely obedient, and said, "Awake," then she returned to her normal self.

Her eyes opened, Kim then said to Dave, "Today was one of the most romantic days we've had since college."

They went to bed and made love, this time she was not influenced by any trigger and still, she had many orgasms.

The next morning, they woke early as both had to go to work. During the day; Maryjane text Kim; inviting them to their place in four weeks and begging that she would ask Dave to do his hypnotism thing again.

Kim found it very hard to say no to Maryjane. She had been friends with her since pre-school, well-before Cynthia who became their other close friend, came along at middle school.

Maryjane had developed early, was always super attractive, confident, and exuded sexuality so had boys chasing after her, except Dave.

He was one of the top students, a top sportsman, positive, caring, and sensible, which is why Kim and so many other girls liked him.

Kim thought of herself as the ugly duckling compared to Maryjane and Cynthia. She never thought she stood a chance with a guy like Dave. Yet, she was just as attractive, just not as forward and as sexual.

Kim relented and said yes to Maryjane, not sure how Dave would feel about it.

In the past, he had occasionally resisted going to these events, but Kim had always got him to agree because deep down she knew; he was a genuinely nice guy, and he really loved her.

She was not sure how she felt about being hypnotized again and made to strip or something similar. She had committed to the party so there was no reneging now, Maryjane wouldn't hear of it.

Over the next two weeks, Kim was under pressure to come up with a new strategy for a client at work.

Dave helped her with ideas, as he was clever like that. Together they came up with a brilliant idea, and Kim just loved him, for caring about her, and her job.

That night they made love, and she had even more orgasms. She was even more in love with him than ever. She felt that every orgasm drew her even closer to Dave.

Over the next few days, Kim and her team presented all their ideas. The client liked hers the best so much, they used it. She received a healthy bonus.

Dave secretly had always wished she would work with him in his business, as they could afford it, and she was good at what she did.

However, Kim loved her job, because of the challenge of the role, but mostly, because she loved being with people.

She came home and said that because of her bonus, they'd go to a fancy restaurant for dinner and that Dave should come and help her to buy some new outfits for her, and him this weekend.

Dave was extremely happy and pleasantly surprised that his suggestion had been accepted.

The weekend came, and it was time to hit the malls. All-day shopping all day was going to be a new experience for Dave.

He asked, "What did she want to get?", and was advised, "A dinner dress for dinner tonight, a new bathing costume for the next party, and a new business outfit for her."

Then she said, "And a new suit for him tonight as well, as we're going to the town's top restaurant."

Kim had always dressed too casual and loose fitting, or too conservative with her choice of clothing style.

She got a little sexier in her style since she married Dave but hadn't gone any further since.

Dave knew being invited to shop instead of Maryjane was significant. She always shopped with Maryjane, who always suggested she stay with her style, which he always wondered why, given Maryjane's unabashed style.

In Kim's mind, shopping with Dave and not Maryjane was her spending more time and getting closer to him, trying to make up for her prior neglect.

Kim was surprised that Dave knew her colors that worked with her complexion. They started looking for the dinner dress.

After many stores later, she found a nice black formal one that looked okay. In the next store, she found a stunning grey formal one.

And the next store, which had a bit more of a modern style, Dave found her a sexy little black dress, and on display in the same store, was another much classier little black dress that had matching stiletto heels.

After looking through many dress shops, and trying on dozens of dresses, Kim asked Dave which he liked the most.

He said, "The classy little black dress with the stiletto heels."

She asked, "What did you think about the grey formal dress?" To which he replied, "It looked good, but he still came back to the classy black one with heels."

Then to his surprise, she agreed, saying "it was more her now;" and she purchased it along with the stilettos.

They now sought a bathing costume. Kim had always preferred a onepiece and still looked stunning in it. Today, Dave suggested a bikini.

She looked at him, and he thought she was going to say no way, but instead, she said "okay."

Dave found a super sexy black bikini, which to him when she tried it on, was a no-brainer, stop looking now she looked that sexy in it.

But then she surprised him even more, by finding an equally sexy red bikini, which, when she tried it on, he could not believe how much sexier and more attractive she looked.

He picked the red one as his favorite, and again, she purchased it, so happy with her choice.

They'd been shopping for four hours at this point, so coffee and lunch were needed to maintain stamina. During the search for Kim's business attire, Dave wanted to be careful with his suggestions. He did not want to affect her job.

She found many suitable outfits, that were much like her other ones, which, each would have been fine, but they made her look like an old maid.

Dave carefully suggested to her, "How about something slightly different, conservative, but a bit sexy" were the words he used.

She continued looking, and two stores later, she found this greyish business dress and jacket that was conservative, but fitted her body so well, it was sexy.

Dave congratulated her, it was perfect, again, it was purchased, and Kim was so happy with her new clothes and styles.

As they left, they walked past a men's suit store. Kim saw this amazing modern suit in the window, saying to Dave, "That this was the one."

It wasn't his normal style, it was more modern, but he asked Kim, "Do you think this is right?"

She replied "yes," so he tried it on, and then they purchased it, with all the accessories.

That night they went to dinner. Kim had done her hair up in a sexy bun, was in her new black dress, bright red lipstick, and stilettos she was the epitome of classy and sexy.

To him, Cynthia had always been the highest standard of female sexiness, but tonight, Kim left that image for dead.

He had his new suit on, and to his surprise, Kim could not keep her hands off him all night. They ate and enjoyed every moment. They danced for a bit; although she hadn't danced in high heels since college.

Dave noted she was still one of the best and sexiest dancers he'd known.

As they went home Dave asked, "Would you like to orgasm?"

She replied, "Yes." She could feel an instant arousal from the moment the word was spoken.

As they drove home Kim could not keep her hands off Dave.

As they climbed the stairs to their bedroom, she undressed him, and he undressed her. By the time they arrived at the bedroom door they were both naked in front of each other.

Each touch from him sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Kim said, "I love you Dave, I'll do anything you want!"

Dave replied, "I love you as well Kim."

Kim added, "I don't know what is wrong with me, every time you touch me I feel so horny for you!"

Dave replied, "Nothings wrong with you Kim, you just love me more and now you can actually feel it."

"You've always been like this but never allowed yourself to feel it, now you are, isn't it wonderful?"

Dave had that answer prepared in case she did notice a change from his most recent suggestions.

Kim replied with a simple, "Yesss." as more pleasure washed over her again.

With that, he laid her down on the bed, and kissed her for a few minutes. She responded so quickly this time and in a very short amount of time , she sexually opened herself to him.

She lay back, lifted her hands above her head and spread her legs wide open for him and said, "I'm yours, take me any way you want."

He slowly moved down her body, kissing and then sucking her breasts. She moaned with such sexual intensity as he did that.

Kim had never felt so much pleasure from his touch or his kiss before. He kissed her body slowly going down her tummy then down each of her legs.

He finished near her pussy and could see she was more than ready as she moaned and writhed in pleasure.

He started licking her clit and then her pussy. She could not contain herself as she orgasmed quite a few times.

Dave, knowing she was super sensitive, finally entered her pussy and they made love.

Her body always moved and writhed to the rhythm of his thrusts.

They changed positions a few times, his favorite being the doggy, hers riding like a cowgirl.

They always finished in the missionary position as she loved it when he came like that.

She couldn't get enough of him, as waves of pleasure washed over her body.

Dave loved seeing her having this pleasure, it made him incredibly happy.

She orgasmed a few more times. It was a great night of many orgasms, even Dave got to go twice.

Their lives were orientated like this for the next few weeks, working hard and having fun at home together, enjoying each other much more.

Dave was more confident now, regarding all the suggestions being well accepted at deep subconscious levels within her.

Each orgasm was making Kim more in love and more submissive to him.

Dave boldly asked Kim one day, if she'd vacuum the house, only wearing her bra and panties.

She agreed, and once the task was done, they fucked again, he couldn't think of a better time in their married life.

Maryjane's party was tomorrow night, and over dinner, Kim was a bit worried about being hypnotized again.

Dave thought for a moment and diplomatically asked; "What would she like to happen?"

She answered "nothing worse than the last time."

Then he said; "The safest thing; is for you to have the same as the last time; or what Cynthia had."

She replied, "Yes, either is okay" and felt much better about it.

The day of Maryjane's party had come. It was hot and the peak of summer, so everyone planned to come mid-afternoon; have a swim in their pool, or soak in their hot tub, then have a barbeque.

After that they would head indoors and play some games, which meant Dave's hypnosis.

Kim was dressed in a tight-ish white low-cut singlet-styled top, and sexy white short shorts, showing her arms and outstanding legs.

Dave had noticed her clothing style had shifted, ever so slightly since their shopping experience.

She normally would wear long shorts or a long skirt, and a full-length shirt. She had also been very uncomfortable with people seeing her in her one-piece bathing costume, even though she looked sexy in it. She only wore it because Dave loved her in it.

Dave liked the new Kim, and thought the gang; as he called them, were in for a surprise tonight.

He decided he needed to adjust as well and asked Kim; "What should I wear for tonight?"

She said in excitement at being asked, "Wear the tight light blue shirt and tidy blue board shorts."

He went with her suggestion, even though it was not his normal style. Kim congratulated him on listening; and looking so handsome.

They got there early because Kim hated being late. The gang was already there.

Maryjane had also invited Mike and Daraugh. Her name was pronounced 'Dara' but spelled in the Irish fashion.

They were a similar age to everyone, Mike worked in the same department as Maryjane, and Daraugh who was a nurse. She was Irish but had spent half of her life in this country.

They had been invited, because Maryjane got on extremely well with Mike, and Daraugh was hilarious fun at parties. Ever since Maryjane told Mike, and Mike told Daraugh about Dave's hypnosis, they'd been dying to experience it.

Everyone was happy to see Kim and Dave arrive, and everyone noticed a subtle difference in Kim's appearance. The gang was also, for the first time, happier to see Dave than Kim, not that she minded at all. She was quite proud of him.

It was hot, so everyone got into their bathing costumes and headed for the pool, and was surprised; almost shocked, as Kim entered the pool area in her new bikini.

Bob unconsciously patted Dave on the back; as a partial, congrats to him; for having such a stunning wife.

All the gang, plus Mike and Daraugh, had fun in the pool. Maryjane and Cynthia also ranked in sexy pool attire, both wearing their stunning bikinis.

Dave and Kim talked to Mike and Daraugh, wanting to be friendly and welcoming.

Mike was a lot like Dave, good looking, a sportsman, in good condition, but not quite in the same league as Dave, regards personality, and intelligence, but still a nice guy.

He had studied business in college like Maryjane. Daraugh was entirely different from the other girls, she had fiery red hair, her figure was a size bigger than the other girls, but still very tidy, and incredibly attractive; not that Daraugh cared.

She was loud like Maryjane, could drink hard, had this incredible wit, and could laugh at herself, but underneath was also kind and caring.

Dave could see why Mike chose her, he also found Mike much easier to get on with compared to the other guys, not that Bob and Tim were unfriendly, there was just a nice way about Mike.

Mike and Daraugh had come to this location, because of an opportunity for Mike at work. Mike and Maryjane had clicked at work and became very good friends. She was effectively inviting them to be part of the gang.

Kim made a quiet comment to Dave, that she thought the reason Maryjane got on with Mike so much was that he was a lot like him.

Dave didn't quite understand her intuition and wanted to know more, so asked her, "Why?"

Kim quietly said, "Because Maryjane still likes you, a woman can tell."

Dave asked, "Kim, are you concerned about that?" wanting to reassure her.

She replied, "There was a time about a year ago, I wondered about it as we were so distant. But lately, not a chance. I have never felt more in love and connected with you."

He reminded Kim of what he'd said about him and Maryjane. "The day she broke up with me, I could never go back."

After the pool, hot tub, and barbeque, still in their bathing costumes, they all went inside as Maryjane wanted to start the games. They played a few introductory games like, have you never ever, and other drinking games; so everyone would get to know Mike and Daraugh.

Both Kim and Dave noticed Bob and Tim spent a bit of time with Daraugh, and then if not with her, together. Then Maryjane said to Dave, please do your hypnosis thing.

Dave wasn't sure if this was the right situation, given, they had new people here.

But Daraugh, more than Mike, said, please do it. Dave then checked with everyone, regards permission, to which; everyone agreed. He then asked about all their limits, which they disclosed.

Other than Kim, everyone had quite high limits this time.

He did a simple suggestibility test on Mike and Daraugh, and found that they were both very suggestible.

He began and uttered the trigger, "Sleep," which all five, Bob, Tim, Maryjane, Cynthia, and Kim, immediately dropped into a deeply hypnotic and subconscious state.

He gave them all a suggestion of being on a short holiday, and that they'd come back soon.

He then turned to Mike and Daraugh, "Are you ready?"

Again, Daraugh spoke out with a resounding, "Yes," she was not afraid at all. Dave started his hypnotic induction.

They went under quite quickly. He took Mike and Daraugh very deep into their subconscious, till they were well under, and completely unaware.

He brought the others back; to their previous deep subconscious state, and then took everyone deeper, and even more suggestible than before.

He started with Kim again. He reinforced the few fun triggers, and the orgasm trigger as before.

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers