Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He added the trigger, 'kiss1', that she would kiss him and only him, like a lover, and encourage him to caress her breasts, which would give her incredible pleasure.

Dave and Kim had agreed before that she would get a lesser trigger. He didn't do any more with Kim, not wanting to upset his new normal.

In the same order as last time, with Maryjane, he reinforced the few fun triggers and the orgasm trigger as before.

He added the trigger, 'blow2', she'd give a man of her choice a blowjob, and swallow his incredibly tasty cum, as Maryjane had jokingly suggested during a past conversation.

He decided to reinforce the arousal and attraction suggestions, just for fun.

With Cynthia, he reinforced the few fun triggers and the orgasm trigger as before.

He added the trigger, 'strip3', she'd strip, like a stripper, and dance to arouse the boys. He admitted to himself he had always wanted to see her naked.

He again decided to reinforce the arousal and attraction suggestion for her as well.

Bob the finance guy, Dave reinforced the few fun and harmless triggers and the ejaculation trigger as before.

He added the trigger, 'flash4', which he would strip and flash to everyone. Bob had always flashed his wealth to everyone like his clothes, cars, and jewelry.

He was a good-looking, charming, and semi-sporty person who had come from wealth. It was normal for his family to show off and manage wealth was how they rolled. It is why he chose finance at college, which is where he met Maryjane.

She was attracted to his charm and his money being very aspirational.

Tim the engineer. He reinforced the few fun triggers and the ejaculation trigger as before.

He added the trigger, 'paint5', where he'd strip naked; and using condiments, draw a structure on his body, and then explain it to everyone.

Dave took it slightly easier on Tim, as he had always got on with him slightly better than Bob. They shared technical interests, he in IT, and Tim in engineering, but Bob always interjected, whenever they got into a serious discussion.

Tim was also good-looking, was into bodybuilding due to not being as sporty, and was a nice guy. Dave had always wondered if he might be slightly gay.

Daraugh was a new prospect. He didn't know much about her, other than their brief discussion in the pool. She had confidently said, she was into anything.

He added a few fun triggers, the same as the others.

Dave used the trigger, 'lactate6', where she would strip off her top, and offer her breasts to be sucked by anyone she chose, which would give her incredible pleasure. She had fantastic breasts.

He added the trigger, 'orgasm6', so she would orgasm, and a trigger for her return to awareness. He also suggested that every orgasm would make her more and more attracted to whoever intrigued her the most.

Daraugh arrived from Ireland in her middle school years. She initially found it hard to fit in being Irish, but by high school, because of her extrovert personality and being attractive, she was one of the cool kids.

She met Mike at their college and fell for him straight away.

They dated for most of their college years. Then she'd found out he'd had another girlfriend at the same time as her. This happened when Mike eventually dropped the other girl, and the other girl told her.

She forgave him because she was in love with him, and they got married, but as result; she was now flexible with their relationship.

Lastly Mike. Dave would go easy on him. He added a few fun triggers, the same as the others.

Then added a trigger, 'come7'. Mike would strip, pull out his cock in front of the most attractive woman there, and masturbate and ejaculate in front of her thinking she was naked.

He added the trigger, 'orgasm7', which would make him immediately ejaculate, and a trigger to return him to awareness.

He added the suggestion that Mike would pursue with enthusiasm, the woman of his dreams, thinking this was Daraugh.

Mike was like Dave in many ways, his physicality, and easy-going nature, but also different.

Mike had always taken the opportunities to be with any woman when they presented themselves to him, regardless of whether he was in a relationship or not.

He'd had two girlfriends in college, Daraugh and another girl, until he decided he preferred Daraugh, who was more fun. So, he broke up with the other girl, which caused her so much grief that she went and told Daraugh.

He tried to keep faithful in his marriage, but opportunities kept arising and meeting Maryjane had rekindled that desire.

Finally, Dave ensured they'd all forget what he'd said, and yet, completely obey every suggestion. He slowly brought them back one by one, until they were all back and fully aware.

Mike said, "I'm not sure if anything had happened to him, it was only a moment ago". Tim chimed in, "I thought the same last time, but was pleasantly surprised a bit later."

Dave did some of the funnier triggers first and triggered everyone to talk like an animal. They laughed when he ended it.

He triggered them feeding each other imaginary ice-creams, then, each thinking they were one of the others. The funniest was Cynthia, made to think she was Maryjane, and mimicked her perfectly, even Maryjane laughed.

It's one thing Maryjane could always do, was laugh at herself. She had a great sense of humor and was always fun to be around. She liked to be the center of attention and loved risks. She'd never met her parent's strict expectations; and rebelled through her sexual behavior.

He then asked, "Who'd like to go first; with their special trigger?" To his surprise, it was Daraugh.

He uttered the trigger, "Lactate6," and Daraugh immediately got up entranced, took off her bikini top, went over to Mike, and offered him her breast to be sucked.

After a good minute, Dave ended it, and Daraugh roared with laughter, as she realized what she was doing. She put her bikini top back on and sat down again. Everyone laughed.

He noticed Kim, well and truly hiding at the back, behind some of the others.

Dave uttered the trigger, "Kiss1." Kim immediately got up entranced, and went over to Dave, and kissed him passionately, she then took off her bikini top and moved his hands to her breasts, and made him caress them.

Then she made him suck her breasts and nipples in front of everyone, she moaned with pleasure as he did it.

When he ended it, she was embarrassed and blushed furiously, but she mouthed to Dave in a way that only he could see, "Thank you."

They all laughed and talked about how the quiet Kim had shown off her breasts. Kim was still very embarrassed but felt a bit better with all the compliments.

Then Dave triggered Cynthia saying, "Strip3," she immediately got up entranced, and started strip dancing in front of everyone.

Slowly stripping her bikini; till she was naked, and then really danced, gyrating her fantastic body in such an incredibly sexual way, especially, in front of Dave.

He finally ended it, she was so embarrassed, but again put on a brave face, as she put her bikini back on.

Cynthia's family had moved often, and she found herself at a new middle school having to make new friends again. She knew she was good-looking and had this need to be with other girls like her, it made her feel comfortable.

Most of the other attractive girls already had their little groups of friends, but then there was the super friendly and good-looking Kim who had welcomed her; and introduced her to the stunning Maryjane.

She was best friends with them ever since.

They had a break for a few moments to get more drinks. They talked and laughed, about what had happened so far.

They all talked positively about the fun they'd had, then they all sat down for more.

Kim moved and sat next to Dave and put her arm through his, and leaned her head on his shoulder, in a super affectionate way showing her love for him.

Dave then uttered the trigger, "Flash4," which to everyone's surprise, Bob, entranced, got up very quickly, removed his bathing costume, and went around to everyone flashing his body. Tim rushed out of the room quickly, but not many noticed.

They laughed and made comments as he continued until it was over, and he suddenly, becoming aware, roared with laughter, and said he'd always wanted to do that in a joking tone.

Tim came back with a pleasant smile on his face.

Dave uttered the trigger, "Paint5," which Tim entranced, got up, and stripped off all his bathing costume.

He then got some condiments and painted on his chest with his finger, a building, also using his arms, legs, chest, even his cock as part of the structure.

It was Bob's turn to suddenly rush out of the room, which everyone turned their head watching him as he went.

Tim continued, explaining how it went together, making sure everyone could see. He was well covered, then Dave ended it, and Tim saw himself naked, and the mess on his body, and asked everyone what happened.

Maryjane, laughing hard as she spoke, started to repeat his technical phrases; pointing to parts of his body as she spoke, still laughing hard as she said it. He laughed with her and everyone and went away to clean up.

Maryjane knew Dave must have a good one for her.

She was one of the last. Not wanting to wait anymore, she said out loud, "My turn now."

Dave nodded and said the trigger, "Blow2."

Maryjane, entranced, with her eyes glazed over for just a moment, got up, went over to Mike, removed his bathing costume, pulled out his cock, and started sucking it, giving him a blow job.

She put it deeper into her mouth, and throat, as it got hard, and after a few minutes, Mike grunted, and he came into her mouth, which she swallowed.

Then she used her fingers to clean his cock, and put the residue in her mouth, saying it tasted like honey.

Dave ended it, and she was for the first time, momentarily shocked at herself, not because of the blow job in front of everyone, but because she'd done it on Mike.

Then a moment later she laughed out loud, and everyone joined her.

Daraugh also noticed the initial shock of Maryjane.

Kim then saw Daraugh looking at Mike, and then at Maryjane in a quizzical way, and realized exactly what was going through Daraugh's mind. She held onto Dave even harder.

With only Mike to go, Dave uttered his trigger, "Come7," and Mike got up fully entranced, moved to be in front of Maryjane.

He then pulled down his trousers and started masturbating his cock, looking at her directly, he masturbated hard, and surprisingly, he got hard again and came all over himself.

He laughed at himself, as did everyone else; and then went away to clean up.

Dave then said to everyone, "Have another break, go get some food and drink and come back for the finale."

Even though it had gotten dark, it was still very warm, so no one had changed. They all sat down again, Kim staying very close to Dave again.

He triggered Daraugh first this time, with, "Orgasm6," Daraugh, immediately moaned in extreme sexual pleasure. She breathed hard and panted.

Her body slipped onto the floor and began to rhythmically mimic sex; she cried aloud, as she exploded in an orgasm. Oh my gosh, she said aloud, "That was fucking great."

Dave triggered Maryjane, Cynthia, and Kim simultaneously with, "Orgasm1, orgasm2, and orgasm3" being uttered.

There was hard breathing, sexual moans, cries of ecstasy, screams of pleasure, they kept this up for a short time before Maryjane exploded and orgasmed very loudly.

Then Cynthia, although, she was quieter and had slipped on the floor and writhed and mimicked sex.

And lastly, Kim, who was slightly louder than normal, sexually moaned, her muscles tensed, finger nails biting into Dave's arm as she finally exploded and orgasmed.

Maryjane, who had recovered, was saying very loudly to Dave, "Please, again."

Daraugh joined in with Maryjane's request as well.

Dave said to them "but what about the boys?" He uttered the triggers, "Orgasm4, orgasm5, and orgasm7."

All the guys instantly grunted very loudly, and ejaculated very quickly, making messes in their bathing costumes, and finishing, they all started laughing at themselves asking, who came first, which was a huge joke.

Catching all of them by surprise, Dave uttered the triggers, "Orgasm1, orgasm2, orgasm3, orgasm4, orgasm5, orgasm 6, and orgasm7."

Everyone was instantly moaning, breathing hard, grunting, Daraugh slipped off the couch again and mimicked sex, crying in pleasure. It was like a menagerie.

There were more cries and screams of pleasure, with the boys finishing first, then a moment later the girls.

Maryjane, Cynthia, Kim, and then Daraugh.

It took quite a few moments for everyone to recover, as the second orgasm tends to be more intense.

Dave knew the boys were probably done for the night, with nothing left in the tank.

He waited till they'd had more drinks and sat back on the couch and had gathered themselves together.

They were chatting to each other about the experience, before he surprised them again, and uttered, "Orgasm1, orgasm2, orgasm3, and orgasm6."

The girls, who he knew could go all night, immediately, all started moaning, breathing hard, and Daraugh again mimicking sex.

There again, were more sexual moans, screams, and cries of pleasure, as the girls exploded in orgasm, as the third orgasm, was just as intense as the second.

First Maryjane, then Kim, Daraugh, and last this time Cynthia. The boys enjoyed watching the show.

The girls all overcome with pleasure, took much longer to recover this time, still all joking, laughing, and reminiscing at the intense pleasure they'd just had.

Kim sat next to Dave again, holding him more lovingly than ever.

Dave then said, "We should finish here for the night, as everyone seems a bit... overcome," was the word he used, as the girls tensed just a bit, in case he uttered a trigger word.

They all relaxed and again started laughing, and telling each other what it felt like, and how much fun it was.

Daraugh spoke first, loudly saying, "Dave, best night ever, we've got to do this again."

Maryjane quickly chimed in, and agreed, "They must as well." Maryjane, while still very happy and having fun, was also a fraction flustered tonight. Cynthia, Tim, Bob, and Mike all agreed again, and Kim was quiet.

Maryjane then had this brainwave of an idea. She wasn't sure how it'd go down with everyone, but then, she was never one to be shy or would ever hold back.

She asked Dave loud enough for everyone to hear, "Next time they did hypnosis, can you use our ideas, and randomly give them out."

Dave said, "Of course, he could do that. But It's important to know; everyone has a different limit."

Dave continued, "The suggestions only work if they're kept inside the limits for each person."

"Tonight, most agreed on a level of nudity, and some agreed that a sexual act was okay."

"This demonstrates that everyone had a different limit."

"The only way her idea could work is if everyone agrees and gives express permission on the same limit."

"If that was done, he would be comfortable."

Maryjane said to the gang, "Let's talk about it."

A quick discussion erupted, which was very interesting hearing all their views.

The majority supported the idea, and a few were hesitant. Maryjane led the discussion and appeared to take it quite seriously.

No one outwardly disagreed, about nudity after what had already happened tonight. It was all about the sexual act with someone.

Cynthia asked mid-discussion, "MJ are we talking about being hypnotized to be swingers?"

Maryjane replied, "Cynth swingers usually spend the night together, this was more of a moment, so not really."

Finally, the questions ended, and Maryjane who had taken up this cause asked, "Does everyone agree that nudity and sexual acts are okay?"

Almost everyone agreed, Cynthia, very hesitantly agreed, only Kim was silent.

Maryjane then looked at Kim. "Kim, do you agree?" she asked.

Kim hated moments like this, with her being the focus of attention, and everyone looking at her for a decision. She suddenly couldn't find her voice, as Maryjane asked her again. She looked at Dave, with an expression of, please help!

Dave sensed her need, spoke up, and said, "He didn't think Kim was completely comfortable with the idea, and that's okay if she wasn't."

Kim looked at her husband, with love and adoration. Right at this moment, he was her hero, and she couldn't love him anymore if she tried.

Kim suddenly felt emboldened, as a result of his support, she spoke up.

"Maryjane, it's true, I'm not comfortable with it."

"I guess, I could do the nudity," they cheered when Kim said that, "But; she'd talk with Dave about the sexual act."

Kim continued, "Then, she'd come back to Maryjane later in the week about it."

Dave then said quite clearly, "That everyone had to agree, it was important."

To placate Maryjane, because he realized she wasn't going to let this go, and because he was clever. He offered another solution.

He said, "It's clear that everyone seems to have agreed with nudity."

"But sexual acts with someone other than your partner are a big thing."

Dave said, "It's a personal matter between couples, we should all go home and talk about it."

He then added, "Everyone can come up with an idea regards nudity and an a sexual act, which, I'll only use if everyone has agreed," and he emphasized, "Everyone!"

Maryjane, who wanted this to happen so badly, thought to herself, this was a good idea. In her mind, she already had a plan to make it happen.

Maryjane had noted, that both Cynthia and Kim, were the only ones, who were hesitant regards the sexual act. She'd only really have to work on them, and that was doable.

Maryjane and everyone agreed with Dave's suggestion, after all, he was the hypnotist.

Maryjane's plan was simple. She knew Dave wouldn't do it if Kim didn't agree. She'd have to persuade Kim, by using Kim's great need to be liked by everyone, which, right now, she appreciated. She knew only Kim could move Dave on such things.

She calculated in her mind, who was in, and who wasn't. She knew Mike and Daraugh had agreed before the others, while she wasn't completely sure of Daraugh.

She knew that Daraugh, was very sexually adventurous, but she'd double-check with Mike, just to make sure. Bob would do anything she said.

Tim always did what Bob said, so they were a given. She knew she could easily persuade Cynthia and would use Cynthia's need for Maryjane's approval to ensure her agreement. Then it all came back to Kim.

Maryjane, seizing the moment, organized the next party, which Cynthia confirmed could be at their house in four weeks. Maryjane checked that everyone's calendar was good, and then it was agreed.

They all got changed out of their bathing costumes, readying to go home. They helped clean and tidy Maryjane's and Bob's house, which took some time as it was a big house.

Daraugh caught Dave as he was vacuuming. She said she loved the orgasms, and kissed him passionately for a long time, then departed. He was confused about what had just happened.

A moment later, Cynthia came in and talked about how much fun she'd had, she stood so very close to him, he could feel her still hard nipples on his chest, and she overtly caressed his body while she talked.

Dave listened, and then she left to complete her task. Again, he was confused.

He finished vacuuming and asked Maryjane where to put it, which she did. She also commented on having fun tonight and then kissed him passionately stroking his cock at the same time.

Dave was a bit unsure what to do, so he just stood there and waited until she'd finished and left.

Dave pondered on all this confusion, he hated mysteries. He realized that the attraction suggestions, which were meant for others, were not only being subconsciously accepted but were being directed at him.