Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 05

Story Info
And another wife for Dave.
8.8k words
4.65
19.8k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Hypnosis Everafter Ch 05.

Title. Strange Times.

Synopsis. And another wife for Dave.

Party night had come. It was late summer, and ever so slightly colder. Still, it was a warm night but had a lovely breeze that kept everyone just right.

Kim was dressed in a tight low-cut blouse and tight blue jeans. She looked comfortable, and yet sexy. Cynthia was dressed in something similar, but her blouse was slightly looser and more casual.

Although, she couldn't hide her large breasts which still headlined through the top. That, and with her tight blue jeans, she also looked sexy.

They had both suggested to Dave, to wear some ironed long trousers and collared shirt, which he did, and found both of them couldn't keep their hands off him.

They arrived at Mike and Daraugh's house on time and realized that no one other than Tim, had any idea of the changes that were afoot.

Bob and Maryjane hadn't arrived yet.

Dave introduced Kim and Cynthia to Paul and Sam, as he'd met them before. He used the phrase, his girls, to describe his connection to them both. It was a phrase which Kim and Cynthia loved; and used themselves, Dave's girls.

Tim was already there and came over to Dave. Dave wondered if there was going to be a confrontation.

Tim just shook his hand and said, "Look after her please," and then said, "I'll leave it to you; to tell everyone."

Dave asked Tim, "Are you going to be alright?"

Tim replied, "I'm actually relieved, I didn't want to face the truth. I want to do that now."

"I'm pleased Cynthia has joined a great family, even if it's ... complicated," Dave laughed, acknowledging it was ... complicated.

Tim continued, "I'm also pleased she has the freedom to have a baby, she'll make a wonderful mom."

Dave asked, "What are you going to do?"

Tim said, "I have a potential option, I'm waiting to see if it's going to work out."

Dave finished saying, "I promise to cherish Cynthia as I do Kim."

On the other side of the room, Kim, Cynthia, and Sam were getting on extremely well together. They were all very much alike, all very attractive, and all kind and caring.

Dave thought it was quite funny how when they all stood in line together, they all lined up with Cynthia an inch taller than Kim, who was an inch taller than Sam, to him they looked like they just fit together.

Kim and Cynthia laughed and giggled, as Sam was doing her best to understand, how Kim and Cynthia related to Dave. She had originally thought Cynthia was with Tim, as advised by Daraugh. She just didn't quite grasp the two-wife concept.

Sam could already tell Kim and Cynthia were lovely, kind, and caring, girls who she would dearly love to have as friends. That, Dave, was a super special guy, by the love these girls had for him, and how they described him.

Even after one hypnosis session, Sam who was super suggestible was in love with Dave and would already do anything for him.

She knew Paul didn't love her, and she no longer wanted to live in a loveless marriage, she wanted to be loved. She'd do anything to have what Kim and Cynthia had with Dave.

At this moment, the idea of living with Dave, Kim, and Cynthia sounded like a wonderful dream, if only it could be reality. Little did she know that Dave was controlling her, Kim, and Cynthia, to make that outcome the reality she sought.

In college Sam had liked Paul, but was painfully aware, he really loved Daraugh. She knew it was not Daraugh's fault, the girl exuded sexuality, whereas Sam was sexually conservative.

Sam had never seen herself as attractive, and so when an attractive and nice guy like Paul noticed her, she was so happy and married him.

Although, Paul as far back as their college days; had loved and pursued Daraugh many times. When he realized that Daraugh was never going to leave Mike, he settled for the quiet and attractive Sam.

He liked her because they got on well enough, she was attractive and was an incredibly nice person. He knew, he didn't love her, because she was sexually conservative.

But he was faithful and a nice guy who tried to make it work, as much as he could. Sam also wanted a family, while Paul didn't yet, he was still growing his business and didn't want the financial distraction.

Finally, Bob and Maryjane arrived, and Maryjane immediately noticed the intimacy between Kim and Cynthia.

Everyone came in and sat down almost expecting some news. Maryjane hesitantly started saying, "Bob and I have started marriage counseling."

No one said anything until Kim spoke up and said, "Yay for you MJ," her nickname for Maryjane.

Everyone asked a few more questions for a few moments then they went quiet again.

Cynthia spoke up and said, "Tim and I have filed for divorce but remain friends."

Maryjane's mouth was wide open with shock.

Cynthia added, "I'm now living with Dave and Kim," but didn't go into detail about the nature of their relationship.

This explained to Maryjane, the new closeness between Kim and Cynthia; and she relaxed a bit on that matter.

Tim reiterated to everyone, "Our breakup is amicable, and we are still friends," so no one doubted Cynthia's word.

It was Kim's turn, "Just letting everyone know, I'm pregnant," which everyone cheered, and patted Dave's back.

Dave was beaming now the news was out.

Maryjane also congratulated Kim. She had always tried to discourage Kim from starting a family, and to focus on her great career.

She knew Kim wanted kids, but she also knew; that once Kim went down that path, she'd lose the closeness she needed from Kim. She reminded herself; how she didn't want kids because her childhood had been so harsh.

Maryjane also realized the moment that Cynthia announced the divorce, that her marriage was effectively over. Bob and Tim had been secretly talking, and just now; she had figured out what it was about. With Tim free, and Bob and her on the rocks. Bob could explore his gay side; Maryjane had overheard them quietly talking about something.

Bob clearly, already knew about Tim and Cynthia. He, and Tim, had discussed whether he was gay or not. He still liked girls, but he couldn't deny it; there was also something else there.

Bob hadn't loved Maryjane for a long time, even though she was more fun to be around than anyone else he knew, it just wasn't enough.

He agreed to marriage counseling because he was going to use it to help him figure this out, which is funny. After all, that is its intended purpose. This was decision time.

The evening started with all this news.

Sam and Paul then introduced themselves to everyone. Sam thought to herself, she was so pleased to be here because all this, made her and Paul's problems look normal.

Mike and Daraugh were thinking the same. That their marriage problems were the same as the others, and being here, felt normal.

Mike had admitted to himself; that he desired Maryjane so much more now; to the point, if it worked out, he would divorce Daraugh; even though she was so much fun to be around.

Daraugh, while she was initially attracted to Dave, and usually single-minded when she felt things like that, was now reconsidering. She had noticed Paul for the first time and had to admit, she was quite attracted to him, and fancied him now.

Paul had consistently pursued her; all through their college years. He looked more mature and manly these days, and importantly, he'd been faithful to Sam.

He'd only gone after Sam because Daraugh had made it clear; she wasn't leaving Mike. And since Mike, was very likely screwing around with Maryjane these days, she felt it was time for a permanent change.

The only hold-up to pursuing Paul was Sam. Daraugh; remembered that Sam; never thought she was attractive. But when Mike was found out Sam had comforted Daraugh.

She also remembered, as college roommates, they'd had a lesbian encounter; which Daraugh enjoyed, but Sam didn't want it to continue.

Sam was that wonderful friend who had been there for Daraugh when she was down, so Daraugh couldn't do that.

Dave was fearful regards tonight's hypnosis, as there were many raw emotions that potentially made it difficult, and mentioned it to everyone.

But everyone insisted; so, even though he advised against it, he'd do it. Although, he'd change his strategy; to more direct control of others, to ensure it was managed safely and properly. They sat down ready to proceed.

At that moment; influenced by his new desire, his attitude about controlling others changed. He uttered the trigger, "Sleep," and they all instantly went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

He took them into a deeper state, so they would become more suggestible and manage current situations. He reinforced everyone's prior fun triggers, orgasms, and arousal triggers and suggestions. He then added a few new suggestions to individuals.

Dave had decided since hypnosis had caused all this, he was going to use it to sort it all out, to prevent it spiraling out of control. He knew you couldn't un-suggest something, you had to redirect it.

He'd was going to determine their desires, and through hypnosis control them to the outcomes he thought best. It was the first time he had chosen to control through hypnosis. He took time to uncover their desires and then he added new suggestions accordingly.

To Kim and Cynthia, he added, "You will both significantly increase your love, submission, and obedience to me."

He also added, "You both will love and accept Sam as your new sister-wife, sharing me with her as well."

To Maryjane, he added, "You will fall deeply in love with Mike."

"You will want to marry Mike and have his babies."

"You will have a secret powerful desire for me, that you can only act on when I give you instruction to do so."

To Daraugh, "You will fall deeply in love with Paul."

"You will want to marry Paul and have his babies."

"You will have a secret powerful desire for me, that you can only act on when I give you instruction to do so."

To Sam, "You will fall deeper in love, more submissive, and completely obedient to me."

"When I instruct you. You will leave Paul and live with me, sharing me with the other girls."

"You will feel loved, and will love Kim, and Cynthia like sisters."

To Paul, "You will love and cherish Daraugh even more, and give her children when she desires."

To Mike, "You will fall deeply in love with Maryjane, and remain faithful to her."

"You will give her children when she desires."

To Bob, "You will choose to be with Tim, love him and remain faithful."

And to Tim, "You will love and remain faithful to Bob."

"You will allow Bob a female relationship as well, so you can both procreate, and have a greater relationship."

Dave ended all their instructions, he made sure they'd forget what he'd said, but be completely obedient, he awoke them all. Life was going to be interesting after these suggestions were made.

Dave was happy to find everyone positive and chatty; as if nothing had happened. They continued their party and had fun, as Dave did the fun triggers, and then the special triggers. Dave made sure they all had lots of orgasms.

It was a great result. As Kim, Cynthia, and Sam, all picked Dave for their hypnotized sexual act, as suggested.

Maryjane and Mike picked each other, Daraugh and Paul picked each other, and lastly, Bob and Tim picked each other for their hypnotized sexual acts.

Almost all the suggestions given to him for them to act out had been for a brief sexual act with someone else. No one really used any imagination anymore. Dave had thought about including a sexual orgy of some sort, which he was sure Maryjane and the guys would be into, but wasn't sure about the girls, especially not his girls.

No one was upset at the outcomes that occurred; a complete opposite of what happened last time. The gang was going to be very different from now, almost the new gang.

Since it all seemed to line up with all his suggestions, Dave was pleased with himself. As they were just about to finish; Cynthia spoke up. Dave and Kim had let Cynthia decide if she wanted to let the gang know about her now being one of Dave's girls.

Cynthia initially, wasn't all that keen to tell everyone; in case her family found out. Cynthia's family was descendants of Greek royalty. Cynthia was given the Greek name for the goddess Artemis, and possibly explained why she looked like a Greek goddess.

Her father and mother were born in Greece and were very traditional. Her father immigrated because he was a professor in Greco Roman history at the local college. Her younger brother; was treated like the family prince, which while it was normal for Greek culture, annoyed her.

Cynthia and her mother often clashed; as Cynthia liked modern life; and her mother liked traditional, and very likely wouldn't approve of this current situation.

But tonight, Cynthia was emboldened, very likely due to the strengthened suggestion by Dave, she wanted everyone to know, she was with Dave as well. Dave, double-checked, "Are you sure you want to tell, as it was okay if you don't."

She replied, "I'm okay with it."

Dave and Kim moved and stood next to her as she spoke. She said to everyone, and mostly Maryjane; "I'm not just living with Dave and Kim, I've become Dave's other de facto wife, along with Kim his natural wife."

Maryjane's mouth dropped. Maryjane; and the others didn't know what to say.

She felt a little betrayed; as her original plan to be with Dave; was completely derailed. Now he had the two girls; he loved the most in the world, she stood no chance.

She realized Cynthia had always been there by her side for many years and she'd lost two friends; as both Kim and Cynthia would focus on this complicated marriage and babies.

She was thinking how sad and alone she felt, how there was no hope for Bob and her marriage. Then Dave's suggestion strongly embedded in her subconscious roared its head. Suddenly, she realized, there was always Mike.

Mike and her, had started an affair the moment she became aware of Bob's homosexuality. He was so into her, and she felt alive again, and she now admitted; for all the love she had for Dave; she loved Mike more. She'd even consider having children with him, if that's what he wanted, she was that much in love.

Finally, Maryjane spoke; and said "Congratulations Cynth. Congratulations Dave and Kim."

Sam; was encouraged; thinking, if Dave would take one girl, he'd take another, and she realized; she now loved Dave even more.

They cleaned up after another amazing night, and Maryjane who was normally the most enthusiastic and usually wanted to do it again was too overcome by what was going on and forgot. Dave wondered if it was time to let party hypnosis rest for a little while.

It was Sam who asked, "Could we do it again?"

Maryjane, who normally led, and would just say let's do it, without asking, actually asked, "Does everyone want to do it again?"

She then added; "I want to do it again, but only if everyone else does as well."

Daraugh; jumped in again, saying, "I'm definitely up for it again."

Kim and Cynthia agreed, Bob and Tim agreed, and Paul and Mike while hesitant, also agreed.

Sam offered her and Paul's house, and it was agreed to happen next month.

Later, Sam quietly caught up with Dave privately; as he was getting his car.

She was unusually forward which was not her normal behavior, and said to Dave, "I love you; I'll do anything you want. I just want to live with you and the girls?"

Dave replied; "I'd like that as well. I'm going to work on that and make that happen for you."

She asked, "Please come over to my house sometime; so, we can talk?"

Dave replied, "I'll do that, I'll be in touch and make it happen."

He knew; what would happen once he met Sam privately, but he didn't care anymore, he wanted what he wanted.

He also said; "I'm going to organize you to come over to us some time and meet Kim and Cynthia."

"You are going to get on famously with the girls."

He explained; "Kim needs to give her permission, which she'll give. It helps her accept and obey."

Then, he kissed Sam and she went, and he took the girls home.

On the way home, Dave suddenly recognized; that he had changed! He had just orchestrated the ending of various marriages for his wants. He wasn't sure if he cared about his change, yet, he wasn't sure he liked himself either.

He was suddenly aware of how much he liked control.

A week later, Dave had been thinking hard about what he wanted. He had made a decision and would talk to Kim.

That night, it was Kim's night with Dave, and he triggered, "Tiger1," to which she immediately responded. He caressed her beautiful shiny milky white skin. She quivered at his touch. He had since suggested that she was 1000 times more sensitive to his touch during the tiger1 suggestion.

He kissed her for a long time. He enjoyed exploring her tongue with his. She gave herself completely to him.

Kim, because of her inexplicable love had surrendered herself to Dave. She wanted him in total control of her life. She discovered, the more she did, the more pleasure and happiness she felt. She was delighted to be pregnant, having his baby.

He eventually moved to her breasts which had grown larger and become much more sensitive both being pregnant and also because of his suggestion. His tongue on her nipples made them hard and a tiny dribble of milk wept out. She felt an incredible pleasure just from his teasing of her breasts and nipples. She orgasmed.

Again, after a suitable amount of time, he slowly moved to her pussy, sucking and licking her clit and labia. This was her favorite sexual pleasure. She loved being eaten out.

He knew where her most sensitive parts were, her body responded arching and writhing out of her control as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. He sucked and licked her pussy for the longest time. She orgasmed again.

Finally, he entered her pussy. She almost orgasmed at the initial penetration, she felt that much pleasure. She loved being pregnant and having sex with him, it was beyond her wildest imagination of pleasure. She was still in her first trimester and for some reason, her body wanted his cock inside her more.

Her body moved to match his thrusts; she wanted his cock so deep inside. She also wanted him to enter from different positions and couldn't believe the pleasure received from other methods. She enjoyed more orgasms.

Dave finally orgasmed and came inside her. Her love for Dave was beyond her understanding now. While they lay there recovering after sex, Dave was going to use her obedience for him for the first time.

He asked, "If he brought another wife into the house, would she'd obey and accept her?"

She answered; "That I'd obey, but it will be easier; if it's someone we like or even love."

Kim hoped it was not Maryjane, not because she didn't love her, but because she knew, Maryjane wouldn't work in this family. She also felt that Daraugh, wasn't the right fit either, regardless; she'd still obey.

She then wondered, and hoped desperately; that it was Sam. Kim really felt; that she could even love Sam; like she loved Cynthia, and that Cynthia would feel the same towards Sam.

While she was considering the options, Dave triggered, "Sleep," and she went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

Dave said, "You'll meet Sam, and will fall in love with her as a sister-wife like you love Cynth."

"You will agree for her to become another of my de facto wives, you will share me with her and Cynth."

He returned her to her full awareness, and they went to sleep.

The next morning when they woke; Kim kissed Dave and said, "I had the best night last night."

He asked her; "Do you still have morning sickness?" She answered, "A little bit."

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers