Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said, "I have a scan next week, did you want to come?"

Which he said, "Absolutely, yes."

They went down to breakfast where Cynthia had started making a lovely healthy breakfast.

They had slowly adjusted to Cynthia's healthy Greek food, which was slightly different than their previous style.

Kim had to rush to beat traffic, kissed Dave, and went off to work. Cynthia had a whole hour remaining before she had to leave for school.

Dave looked at how beautiful she was, finishing off her breakfast. Dave came over and kissed Cynthia; which she returned his kiss, he triggered, "Tiger3."

Cynthia immediately responded with her body instantly reaching out for him, pulling him harder into her embrace and kiss.

She was still wearing her night tee-shirt, which Dave easily pulled off her to reveal her beautiful naked body, and large olive-toned breasts and nipples. He kissed her more allowing her tongue to explore his. Dave had also given Cynthia the same suggestion as Kim, that during tiger3, she would be 1000 times more sensitive to his touch and kiss.

He sucked and licked her breasts and nipples, and due to her increased sensitivity, she shuddered at the pleasure. Her hands caressed her other breast, whichever Dave was not sucking at the time. Pleasure filled her whole body, and she orgasmed.

Dave lifted her up onto the kitchen island bench. He opened her legs wide, knelt down, and sucked her pussy. She loved the pleasure from this, but her favorite was receiving his cock. Her body took control and soon it was moving of its own volition towards his mouth.

He took off his underwear and entered her pussy. She shrieked with pleasure. He stood, and thrust in and out, as she still seated, moved her pussy in and out towards his cock in time. He sucked her breasts as he thrust, he kissed her more as he continued to thrust.

Her body wanted his cock deep inside her and she, no longer in control, let Dave fuck her as he willed. Unconsciously her body wanted his seed inside her, and she did everything to try and milk him of that. He could feel the extra sexual energy from her body, wanting it. She orgasmed again, crying out loudly with pleasure, not holding back.

On the kitchen island bench, he orgasmed and came inside her and filled her womb with his warm seed. She felt filled up and contented, it was the best feeling as some of the semen spilled out of her pussy on the bench.

They held each other for many minutes, still connected, breathing hard and kissing each other. Then Dave pulled out as his cock slowly deflated.

All she could say was, "I love you, to which he replied, "I love you as well Cynth."

She then laughed, and said, "Can we do this morning sex thing again?" "Yes, anytime," he replied.

When they had recovered and dressed again. Dave asked her a similar question, "Would you obey and accept another wife into our home?"

Cynthia didn't question Dave at all, and just replied, "I'll obey and love whoever."

She did ask, "Who is it?"

He replied, "Sam."

Cynthia was so pleased to hear that.

Dave triggered, "Sleep," and Cynthia immediately dropped into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

Dave said, "You'll meet Sam, and love her as another sister-wife like you love Kim."

"You'll agree for her to become another of my de facto wives, sharing me with her and Kim."

He then returned her awareness.

Cynthia, like Kim, was deeply in love with Dave, it was beyond her understanding and control anymore. She didn't know how she came to feel like this, but she did feel this way. She'd submit and completely obey without question.

Dave knew he still needed to maintain his suggestions and through hypnosis assist the girls to adjust to this coming change. Although, Cynthia was far more controllable than Kim. She was close to the same level of control as Sam. Cynthia was extremely pliable when receiving sexual pleasure.

Cynthia asked Dave, "Would you accompany me to the sex shop when school has finished?"

"I promised I'd get a slutty outfit for you, and it's time, especially after this morning."

He kissed her; and said, "Thank you;" and arranged to meet at the shop.

She Kissed Dave again, saying, "It'll be my pleasure," and went off to get ready for work.

Dave text Sam, to see if she was available later today. He got a reply within seconds, 'When?'

He text a suggested time of the early afternoon, which was before he was to meet with Cynthia. Again, within seconds he had her text reply. 'Yes, with bells on!!!'

In the early afternoon; after solving an IT crisis at Mike and Maryjane's company that morning, he headed to Sam's house. Paul worked 12 hours a day, trying to build his business, so was never around.

Sam often worked at home, as it helped with her creativity for her Ad company art projects.

He arrived, and she came out and hugged and kissed him. They went in and sat down.

He triggered, "Sleep," and she immediately dropped into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

Dave took her deeper, and tested her responses asking, "How much do you love me?"

To which she replied, "So, so much, I'd do anything for you."

Dave used a similar test as he did on Cynthia, and asked, "Would you have sex with an old man, if I instructed you to do that?"

Sam answered with succinct honesty, "Yes, I'd struggle, but I'd obey if you wanted."

He then asked, "Do you want to live as another wife of mine, sharing me with the other girls?"

Again, she said, "Yes, yes."

He then instructed; "You'll never look at another man sexually again."

"You will arrange a visit to Kim and Cynthia, who are expecting you some evening next week."

"You will love them as a sister, and ask to join our family, as another of my de facto wives, sharing me with them."

"They'll say yes, as they've already agreed, but asking them; will enhance their acceptance."

He then added a new trigger, "Tiger8," which, she would have a powerful but constantly growing sexual arousal until they had sex.

He also suggested; "When we have sex, you'll find you have an incredible amount of sexual energy, every touch or kiss from me will bring you a surge of sexual pleasure, which will make you want to do anything sexually for me."

Then he made sure she'd forget and yet obey all instructions; he returned her awareness.

Dave asked, "If you lived with us; would you divorce Paul?"

She replied, "Yes;" very quickly.

"How would Paul feel about it?" Dave continued

She answered, "He might be happy because he could pursue Daraugh, who he loves."

Dave again asked, "Do you want kids, and if you do, when?"

To which she instantly replied, "I'd love to have them. I'd have them now if you wanted."

He continued; "Are you on contraceptives," she replied; "Yes."

Dave finished with, "With me, you can try to get pregnant whenever you want," she hugged and kissed him again.

He also said, "Try not to have sex with Paul anymore."

She replied, "We hardly ever do anyway."

Dave leaned over and kissed her, and she kissed him back. He then triggered, "Tiger8," she immediately moaned, as this powerful incredible sexual arousal hit her body, and she shuddered with pleasure for a moment. She could feel the sexual energy build in her body as she felt like she was bathing in sexual pleasure.

She leaned over and kissed him, with lots of pent-up sexual energy. He kissed her back, and slowly removed her clothes until her perfect petite body with her incredibly large breasts were revealed.

The light shone off her beautiful body and her lovely olive skin.

He then removed his clothes. They kissed more, he took his time to enjoy her mouth, her tongue. She wanted him so badly, she kissed him hard, and did all she could to increase his desire, slowly stroking his cock as well.

Eventually, he moved down and sucked her large breasts. She moaned with pleasure as she felt her nipples go hard. It was one of the first times, her nipples had been this hard. Paul was never this delicate. Her hands unconsciously caressed her other breast. She let Dave continue and enjoyed this new pleasure.

Sometime later; Dave moved down, kissing every part of her body. He kissed her arms, her stomach, her legs down to her toes. Intermittently he'd kiss her lips, then her neck, then her earlobes and move back to her body. With each kiss, she felt a surge of pleasure.

He finally moved and began to suck her pussy. Moments after starting that, she orgasmed. It was such a powerful orgasm as the pleasure erupted out of her. She was shaking all over as he continued to give her pleasure. She felt the sexual pleasure return to her body almost immediately after her orgasm.

She cried in pleasure and begged him to fuck her; he obliged. He positioned his body, so his cock lined up with her pussy. He entered her with such power, she moaned heavily enjoying this incredible pleasure.

Her body arched and moved in time with his thrusts, faster and faster he went, faster and faster she went, trying to take his cock fully inside her. She moaned, breathed heavily, and shrieked as Dave got faster and harder.

She felt an orgasm come, it was powerful through her tiny body, he could feel her body shuddering again, as she orgasmed.

Dave continued, faster and faster, and within a few more minutes, she was matching his movements again, trying to make her pussy swallow his cock, her nipples were the hardest he'd seen, and finally, he orgasmed; and her body responded as he came inside her.

He lay there catching his breath, she was panting hard as well; as she said, "That was the best fuck of my life."

He replied, "I really enjoyed it as well."

They lay there for many minutes. She was still kissing and caressing him, finally, he pulled apart.

She asked, "Can I come and talk to the girls this week?"

Dave replied, "Anytime you're ready, yes."

Sam added, "Dave, I'm not going to wait for the girls on this. I'm going to talk to Paul about divorce tonight."

She made her declaration, "I love you and will obey you, I'll be your slut and do anything."

Dave replied; "I'll take you up on that."

They showered, kissed some more, then dressed. Dave left knowing that she would do as he'd asked. He again thought to himself; this isn't my normal behavior, wanting a married woman, breaking up her marriage.

He realized, he was being influenced by a desire to control, and he loved the power that he felt with it. Again, he wasn't entirely sure, he liked who he had become.

However, he wasn't going to change his mind towards Sam, he wanted her badly. He decided she would be the last addition to his collection, to his girls. He wasn't quite ready to relinquish this desire for control either.

He then went to meet Cynthia at the sex shop. She arrived a few minutes after him and apologized for being late. He joked about her being a naughty teacher. She joked back and laughed; saying she'd get that outfit; if he wanted.

They went in, and she tried on lots of outfits, which Dave; was turned on by her wearing every one of them.

He finally selected a slutty two-piece cheerleader outfit, that had the tiniest skirt; that showed her panties, the tightest lowest cut top; that barely covered her breasts; showed her amazing tight stomach, and pigtails for her hair.

Dave's cock went hard just looking at her in the outfit. They went home, and that evening; Kim and Cynthia wore their outfits for Dave. They had fun and even role-played together. They weren't embarrassed because the two of them were doing it, and Dave had asked for it.

Dave asked, "How do both feel about the outfits and the role play?"

Kim replied, "I didn't mind in the least."

Cynthia replied, "I could get used to this."

Dave asked, "I hope you don't mind me changing the schedule, I'd like both of you to join me in bed tonight," to which they both replied, "Yes; please."

They did, and he triggered, "Tiger1 and Tiger3." They all had the most amazing sex that night, both girls orgasmed at least twice.

A week later; Sam, as suggested by Dave, rang Kim, and organized to meet her; and Cynthia that evening. Kim agreed, quite excited it was Sam. Over the last few days, Cynthia and she; had talked about who it was, that Dave was going to add.

They both hoped it was Sam, she'd fit into the household culture very well. Sam arrived that evening, and the girls spent hours talking to her. During the evening, both girls fell in love; with the petite beautiful Sam, which is what Dave had suggested.

Dave felt that exhilaration, the triumph again of controlling all his girls to achieve the outcome he wanted. This time he recognized it, yet, did nothing to try and change.

Dave came in now and then, and offered them drinks and nibbles, which they all accepted, and kissed him to thank him. Sam appealed to Kim and Cynthia, "I'd love to join you all as a sister-wife and de facto wife of Dave, obviously if Dave agrees?"

Kim asked as queen of the house, "Do you love Dave, would you obey him?"

She emphatically said "Yes, yes."

They agreed. Dave came in; and made it official. The girls hugged and kissed Sam and celebrated. Dave asked Sam, "Would you like to stay the night," she replied. "Yes, I was hoping."

He asked Cynthia as it was her night, "Do you want to join us?"

Cynthia said; "Dave you should just celebrate with Sam tonight, I'll go tomorrow night if you're happy with that?"

Dave thanked Cynthia, with a passionate kiss. She told him; "Save some of that for tomorrow night."

He then kissed Sam, in front of the other girls, they smiled happily; as he did it.

Then Dave and Sam had a magical night together. He kissed her for a long time, slowly removed her clothes as he continued to kiss her, to reveal her incredible; stunning; petite naked body. She presented him, with her magnificent breasts, which he sucked.

She moaned loudly in pleasure; enjoying his tongue on her rock-hard nipples. He slowly moved down to her pussy, kissing her body as he went. She spread her legs wide for him, and he sucked her pussy, making sure to lick her clit. She arched and contorted her body, she moaned with pleasure.

She started to breathe hard, and the intensity of pleasure slowly increased. Her love for Dave was so powerful, she would do anything he wanted, but it also made her feel this pleasure, so much more fiercely. She begged him, to fuck her now. Her pussy was wet and ready for him.

His hard cock entered her pussy, she felt an instant increase in pleasure, as her body now took control, and she arched and contorted, trying to match his thrust rhythm, and get his cock as far into her pussy as possible.

He started to feel himself close to orgasm. Her intensity suddenly increased, as she moaned loudly, and breathed hard, almost panting, she orgasmed for quite some time, her legs shaking involuntarily as it happened.

He then orgasmed immediately after, coming inside her. Sam had stopped her contraceptives last week. She felt his seed fill her womb and was ecstatic as some of his semen overflowed out. She felt the excitement of possibly being impregnated by him, it's what she wanted.

They lay there for a long time, recovering. He asked, "Did you like that?"

She replied, "Oh yes, I've never had an orgasm so intense, so powerful."

Dave feeling so much more in control of Sam than the others asked, "What would you do for me?"

Sam replied, "Anything!"

He asked her, "I'd like you to be a cat on the heat for me," and gave her a cat tail butt plug, and cat's ears.

Sam so lost in love and obedience to Dave, put in the cat tail butt plug, and the cat ears on, without question. She crawled on the floor meowing, coming over to Dave, still meowing. She started to lick his cock like a cat licks cream and sucked it as well, meowing; now and then.

His cock slowly got hard again. Then she backed her butt hard up against him over and over again, revealing her pussy to him, meowing loudly as she did it, wanting him to fuck her.

Dave entered her pussy, and fucked her again, she meowed with pleasure, she meowed loudly, and her body took control, as she shuddered, and arched her body, as she orgasmed again.

He came inside her again. He stayed like that for a minute, as they both calmed down. He then said, "You can take out the cat parts, and join me in bed," which she did.

He asked, "Did she enjoy that?"

She replied, "I loved it, it was the most unique experience I've ever had. I felt like a cat."

"And the orgasm as a cat on heat was more powerful and intense than that of a human."

She kissed him, and said, "I love you; beyond my understanding."

Sam did not understand how she could love someone this intensely. She didn't know why she would do anything for him. She didn't care, she would do anything, even debase herself for this man. She did feel loved, really loved for the first time, which is how she justified it all in her mind.

Dave knew Sam was able to be completely controlled by him. He knew her mind would find ways to justify what she did. He tried hard to make sure there were ways for her mind to understand and accept it, just as he did with the other girls.

He was happy it had all come together as he hoped.

In the morning, Kim and Cynthia were already up and dressed. Cynthia's healthy breakfast was already made.

Sam told Dave that she had already spoken to Paul about divorce at breakfast, and he was actually happy about it.

Paul; had then confessed, that Daraugh and he had talked about having an affair. He was struggling, because he wanted it, except he couldn't; because of Sam.

Since their discussion, Paul had already filed for divorce, and they agreed on a settlement amount. Paul was going to pay her out, immediately after the divorce was finalized, as he had cash available.

Paul had then arranged for Daraugh to move in with him, once Sam moved out.

Dave then said, "Wow, things have moved fast. I'm really happy this has worked out for Paul and Daraugh."

"We'll collect your things this weekend if you want?"

She said, "Yes," and kissed him, all the girls came over and hugged Sam.

Dave was exceptionally pleased. This is exactly what he hoped would happen. That Paul and Daraugh got what they really wanted, just as he got what he wanted. He just hoped his controlling suggestions for Maryjane and Mike did the same.

Dave, then announced to all the girls, "I've approached the bank about funds for finding a bigger house, and they would fund it right now."

My business is doing well, I've got some money saved, that and the bank is a good client of mine that I have saved many times."

He said to Kim and Cynthia, "Start looking as of now, for something to fit us all."

Kim and Cynthia were so pleased; they squealed with delight and went and kissed Dave. And almost immediately, they were on the internet and started looking for houses.

After a while, they both came and kissed Dave passionately, then the girls left for work.

Dave and Sam went upstairs again, where he made love to her for the longest time. When they finished, she showered and went home to pack.

Dave and the others; would see her in a few days to shift.

Dave; also arranged to meet Sam that afternoon, and take her to the sex shop, as he was also going to get her an outfit as well.

He thought to himself, he did not know why, but he was aware, that this girl had released something inside of him.

She was beautiful and petite and had fantastic breasts and ass for her overall size, so was it the feeling of being powerful and physically dominant?

Or more likely; was it because she was ten times more suggestible and controllable, and he could make her do anything. Perhaps, it was the power and control over a person that had released a desire inside him.

He hated mysteries, even if it was about himself, and his desires.