Hypnosis For Pregnancy

Story Info
Woman visits hypnotherapist to help get pregnant.
5.8k words
4.44
25.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first entry to Literotica from my "project" Overlapping Circles. OC is the (100% fictitious) journal entries of the lives of four individuals. I'm not a professional writer, it's for fun, which means there are plenty of things that would make an English teacher cringe and question their whole profession.

--

Joshua: May 2, 2008

I'm never surprised by what problems can be fixed with hypnosis. It's useful for more than the party tricks that caused me to learn hypnosis techniques in the first place. Last week Nikki called and told me her doctor said she should find a hypnotist to help her because there are no physical issues with her or her husband which would prevent her from getting pregnant. Even as she introduced herself I still wasn't sure what I was going to do to help this young woman but I never pass up a chance to "zap" someone and see what the limits of hypnosis are.

Nikki is pretty. Tall, long blonde hair, slender with perfectly proportioned boobs — not too big, not too small — and great legs. She was wearing a t-shirt and short athletic shorts, ankle socks and athletic-style shoes. being able to openly stare at her while helping her is a definite side-benefit. The fact that she'll be back a few times has me more than a little excited.

Turns out Nikki had been hypnotized before as part of a stage show and she said the hypnotist said she was the best subject he'd had in years — great news for me! Since she knew a little about hypnosis I explained a little about the difference between stage and therapeutic hypnosis dropping in plenty of subtle suggestions along the way so she'd be pre-hypnotized by the time we really got into it.

OK, Nikki... There are a lot of things in your life that just happen without any thought or action on your part. Today we're going to concentrate on some of those things, beginning with breathing. Breathing is so natural and easy it just happens but concentrating on the rhythm of those breaths feels soothing and peaceful. Every breath in is relaxing and that deep breath pushes all the stress up where you breathe out and watch the stress float away.

Each breath in is relaxing, each breath out releases stress. What does stress feel like? Is it heavy? (Nod) Does it have a color? (Nod) In and out, What does relaxation feel like? Is it a feeling of lightness? As if with every breath out and in, switching stress for peacefulness, you're floating? (Nod) Good... Deep breath in, long breath out. With each breath you feel lighter and lighter. You may begin to feel your fingers getting lighter and lighter, lifting effortlessly off the chair. (Fingers twitching) You may even notice your hand and arm getting lighter and lighter and lifting gently and effortlessly. It could be one or even both. (Both arms lifting slowly) With every breath that feeling of lightness spreads through your body. It feels good to have this floating sensation and with each breath that lightness spreads and all the things you think about and worry about seem to drift from your mind. You feel safe and secure in this chair, and find that the sound of my voice is soothing, calming and wise. (Nod)

Based on our conversation I knew she would be an excellent subject, and even a short induction proved that to be true.

The next part of our session, although critical, was pretty boring. Found out that she's worried about how pregnancy and a baby will impact her relationship with her mom and her friends. She is very close to her mom and worries that a baby will give her less time to take care of her mom. She "made a deal" with her subconscious, something that would satisfy her need to look after mom and still become pregnant.

That was the "therapy" part of it for this week. Now it was time to have some fun. After some suggestions to be comfortable with and excited about the next "phase" of her session I began making leading statements that would seem innocent but would get her mind and body buzzing.

OK, Nikki. Now your mind and body are ready to become pregnant, it's time to imagine what that process might look like. (Nod) Your imagination is powerful enough to make your body believe the dream is a real event. Even though somewhere in your mind you know it's just a dream, the more you concentrate the more fully immersed in the dream you become. The more immersed you are, the more your body responds and the dream becomes your reality. Do you understand? (Nod)

Your husband is already gone to work when you wake up in the morning wearing pajamas. (Nod) Picture every detail of what you're wearing. Notice every detail of your pajamas. How do they feel? Fit? What do they look like? Take a look around your room. What do you see? Use every one of your senses as you imagine your bedroom. (Nod)

You go through your morning routine. (Nod) Take off your pajamas... Just like every morning. Turn on the shower, wait for the perfect temperature. (Nod) Listen to the water hitting the bathtub, see the steam beginning to fog up the mirror. (Nod) Step into the shower and feel the water rush over you. (Nod) Grab the soap and begin rubbing it all over your body. (Nod) All over your body. The shower is so relaxing. (Nod) For some reason you can't quite explain, your entire body is more sensitive to touch than usual and you take your time washing every inch of your body. (Nod)

Watching her was so hot. Her breathing was getting ragged, she was beginning to squirm a little in the chair.

As you're washing yourself, you notice some stubble. (Nod) You're thinking tonight may be a good night to try and get pregnant and you want to be all smooth for your husband Matt. (Nod) You grab the shave gel and razor, lather it up and rub it where you feel the stubble. (Nod) It's usually a chore to shave but right now you're turned on because you have an added incentive to be completely smooth. (Nod) You put the razor away satisfied that you got all the hair that needed to go. (Nod) You feel so relaxed and turned on. (Nod) You decide to run your hands along every inch of your body... Just to make sure you got all the soap and shave gel off. (Nod) But doing this intensifies physical feeling of being turned on. (Nod) You notice the subtle changes in your body that remind you how turned on you are. (Nod) Your fingers linger where it's natural. (Nod)

You turn off the water and step out of the shower, slightly frustrated because you're so turned on. (Nod) You dry off with a soft, dry towel. (Nod) You go back to your room, still tingling from the shower. (Nod) Go to your closet and pick out an outfit for the day. Look all through your closet and really concentrate on the items you choose. What does it look like? What will the reaction be from your co-workers and students? Time to pick out your underwear for the day. (Nods) Your mind shifts from how great you felt in the shower to how good you're going to feel tonight when Matt gets home. (Nod) Take the bra and underwear you choose out of the drawer and run your fingers over them. Before this moment, you hadn't really taken the time to notice the material, the style and all the other details but today, in this heightened state all those things seem to matter. (Nod)

Begin getting dressed. (Nod) Start with the undergarments. Take special note of how they feel against your skin. (Nod) Take a peek in the mirror... You look amazing, right? (Nod) Give yourself a pep talk for the day... OK, now put the rest of your clothes on, how you do it is up to you. (Nod) Good. Now take some time to imagine the rest of your getting ready for work ritual... Hair and makeup... Do you choose to put on perfume? (Nod) You know today is going to be a good day. (Nod)

You have to concentrate a little extra at work because in the back of your mind you're remembering how good you felt in the shower. (Nod) You feel a little extra sexy today because of your lingerie. (Nod) And you're having a hard time not thinking about having sex tonight. (Nod) All those things keep you tingly all morning. (Nod)

At your first free period you call Matt, knowing he won't be able to answer, and leave him a very, very sexy voicemail. You let him know in explicit detail both what kind of morning you've had and what he can look forward to tonight. (Nod) Doing this turns you on even more. (Nods) It occurs to you to go to the women's rest room and let off some steam but there's something very powerful about being this turned on and being sexually frustrated that you know will make sex tonight even better. (Nod)

You continue to get more turned on throughout the day as you feel the fabric of your underwear against your skin. (Nod) You hope nobody notices you're extra fidgety or the more obvious visual physical cues that give away how turned on you are. (Nod) You do your job amazingly well, just like always, but when your mind wanders you're thinking about sex. (Nod)

At home after work you take off your clothes, leaving your lingerie on, and put on a soft, robe that accentuates all your positives above the waist and covers little more below than the panties you're wearing. You try to distract yourself by reading a book and having the TV on but you can't concentrate on either. You touch yourself lightly, teasing yourself in a way, keeping yourself on a low simmer. (Nod) You're silently hoping that after hearing your voicemail, Matt is planning to leave work early. (Nod)

You hear a car pull into the driveway and immediately get up and peek out the window to make sure it's Matt. (Nod) You're waiting for him when he opens the door. (Nod) You kiss him, take his hand and lead him to your bedroom. (Nod) Once in the bedroom you kiss more passionately, your hands roam over his body and his caress yours. (Nod) Now, listen carefully, Nikki. The rest of this dream-like sequence is up to you. Your body responds naturally to every thought and although you know nothing is really happening at the moment, your imagination is so powerful that your body doesn't know. All your senses are on overload as you imagine this sexy experience with Matt. (Nod)

When your imaginary but real feeling sexual experience with Matt is complete, you'll wake up feeling amazing. You'll be fulfilled, satisfied and happy. You'll be perfectly comfortable to share the details of your fantasy day with me. In fact, telling me about it — including all the specific and explicit details — will turn you on even more. (Nod) OK, Nikki, you've had a sexually charged day, Matt is home, you're in the bedroom kissing, more turned on than you can remember being in recent months. Continue imagining your experience making sure to remember every detail, now...

Sitting and watching Nikki go through the imaginary experience was one of the sexiest things I'd seen in a while. I had no idea how she was constructing her fantasy, how long it would take for the actual sex part of it to play out in her head or what she would share when she "woke up" but based on her breathing and fidgeting, I knew she was fully in to the process.

I sat and watched as she shifted slightly in her chair, enjoyed the sight of her hardened nipples showing through her shirt, watched her hands move in ways that suggested her fantasy included touching her husbands penis and heard soft, barely perceptible, moans escape from her lips. I watched as her legs spread apart just the slightest bit and her neck stretched back indicating to me that she was really feeling the pleasure. Before long she was rocking her hips and her breathing was shallow... Then it happened. She tensed up, let out an almost silent moan and started shaking.

After a few moments her eyes popped open. Her smile was beautiful and she looked totally relaxed, as if she had just experienced a good night's sleep followed by the best sex she'd ever had. I offered her a drink of water and let her become fully aware of her surroundings. It was obvious to me that the fog was beginning to clear but I stayed quiet, choosing to let her be the first to speak.

"That was unbelievable. If I didn't know better I'd say I just had the most amazing sex ever. Everything you said would happen did... It was like I was actually feeling everything, the details of things were so clear, even the simple things that I do every day had a whole new level of detail."

"How so?"

"You won't repeat any of this, right? I feel like I can — no, I want — to tell you everything, it's as if we've known each other forever and have no secrets. First, talking to the 'wise version of myself' was surreal. I know, without question, I'll get pregnant now. It's like this version of me was sabotaging everything and now we made a deal so we both get what we want.

"Then as I listened to you set up my day, it was like you knew exactly what I was thinking. I woke up and for some reason was paying attention to everything in a whole new way. The soft t-shirt I sleep in, I've slept in that t-shirt for years and until now never realized how it rubs against my boobs. It's so old and it's almost transparent but it feels so nice, which is why I love it. Same thing with the shorts I've slept in forever. They feel like part of me in some weird way. I like the way the material feels against my skin, except for what my underwear covers. In the dream I was wearing boy short underwear. Do you know what those look like? (Nod) They look like guys underwear but don't have that flap. Matt doesn't think they're sexy, and I guess they aren't, but they're comfortable.

When I went into the bathroom to shower and took off my shirt I realized something I never really thought much about. My boobs are really soft and my nipples are pretty when they're hard. I was feeling so sexy, it was weird because it was just a shower like every other day. I took off the shorts, took off the underwear and noticed how warm they were in the crotch. I rubbed myself a little to see if my area... Is it OK to say pussy? (Nod) Saying pussy to you feels so naughty and turns me on for some reason.

"Anyway, I touched the outside of my pussy, it was really warm and tingly. I thought, 'what the fuck is that about?' Once in the shower, I grabbed the body wash, lathered it up and ran my hands all over my tits, it's OK to say that too, right? Tits? (Nod) I felt how stiff my nipples were and I pinched them a little. It felt so good! Usually my nipples are only that sensitive right before my period but damn, it felt good. I didn't stop there, though. I got more soap and rubbed it all over my legs from my toes to my thighs, then my pussy. I felt like I was going to explode. Every sensation was stronger than it usually is. I really wanted to cum but for some reason stopped before I did.

"Instead I was thinking about being fucked later that night and getting pregnant. It seemed like a waste to cum by myself. Weird, right? What I did notice is what happens when I don't shave for a few days. I wanted to feel sexy during the day and make sure there was nothing to distract Matt later so I shaved my legs. Long, slow drags of the razor followed by my fingers to make sure there weren't any stray hairs. Usually I hate shaving but this time it just felt so sexy; made me feel like a sultry, seductive woman. My fingers brushed against my pussy and I thought, 'it's been a few weeks since I shaved it,' so I did. You've never shaved a pussy, but you have to do it very, very carefully. Don't want any cuts down there! I love having my pussy shaved but I don't do it as often as I should.

"Before getting out of the shower I felt like I had a few minutes and wanted to make sure I had rinsed off all the soap. It's weird because usually my boobs are just, well, boobs. I have friends that get turned on by touching their boobs, some can't cum without that stimulation. I like it when Matt touches mine, but I can't say that it turns me on to touch them myself. But today, they weren't just boobs. They were tits, they felt heavy. Perky and firm, but heavy in my hands and my nipples just ached to be touched. Actually, every part of me seemed to crave being touched. So I touched, squeezed, and pulled on my tits and nipples with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other.

"I like sex. A lot. But I don't often feel sexy until I'm ready to do it. This was different. I was looking forward to sex that night and thought it would be fun to feel sexy during the day. Within reason, of course. I couldn't very well walk around a high school dressed like a sex kitten. I decided to wear a knee length black skirt and white blouse instead of what I usually wear, beige pants and a boring top. Thinking about wanting to feel sexy all day I rummaged through my lingerie drawer for a pair of panties and a bra. I usually put very little thought into underwear, just grab the first thing I see. This time I grabbed a white pair of panties and bra that matched. It's the only matching set I have and I've only worn either piece once, under my wedding dress.

"I held them in my hand, both were pretty flimsy, mostly transparent. The bra was a demi with lace around the edge of the cups, the rest of the bra was pretty much see through. With a little pride I wondered if the bra would fit since this one was a 34c and in the two years since our wedding I had started wearing 34d. The panties were a barely there thong with matching lace along the waist. As I held both items in my hand I realized how soft they felt and was a little shocked to see just how transparent they were — I could see my hands clearly through both items.

"I put my arms through the straps of the bra, reached behind and with well practiced precision, connected all three hooks in one try. Reaching in to get my tits in the bra just right I realized that although it fit, the girls were pushed up a little more than usual, they may have overflowed the cups just a little, but it wasn't obscene. I slipped the panties up and pulled them tightly against my pussy. The material rubbed me just right and that familiar tingling got more intense. I glanced in the mirror and thought, 'Damn, girl. You look sexy!' It was true, I could see the flesh of my tits, the darkness of my nipples and if I faced the mirror straight on, I could see the slit of my pussy through the panties.

"With a 'note to self' to not bend over and give anyone a free peek I put on the blouse and buttoned it up before pulling the skirt on. Since I had gone this far, I decided I couldn't very well put my hair in a pony tail and run out the door. I brushed and blew out my hair so it would have a little extra wave and bounce, put on some makeup, and spritzed some perfume on my wrists before going downstairs for my morning coffee.

"During the day I found plenty of opportunities to sit behind my desk and appear to be working while the students did busy work. I found myself rubbing my legs together and squirming hoping to get the fabric of my panties to rub against my pussy just right. I was also aware that if I didn't get my head straight and stop day dreaming about what I would be doing later in the day that my nipples would continue to be highly visible through the relatively light fabric of both the bra and blouse. I hoped nobody noticed either and I doubt they did. I was pretty discreet thanks to the privacy panel attached to the front of the desk and the way I sat — hunched over the papers I was pretending to care about — which kept my pokies from being obvious.

"During my free period I took a quick break to get some fresh air and decided to call Matt. I knew he was busy and wouldn't answer but if he had, I would have had raunchy phone sex with him right there. After hearing the beep I used my most seductive voice to leave him a message. 'Hi honey. Just wanted you to know that I woke up so horny this morning. I can't stop thinking about fucking and my pussy is dripping into the tiny white panties I'm wearing. I can't wait to suck your cock until it's rock hard and then feel it plunge deep into me over and over until you cum deep inside me... Have a good day at work, I'll be waiting for you at home.'

12