Hypnosis For Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never do things like that but I was so turned on and thought it would be fun to tease him. We might as well both be horny the rest of the day. Being so seductive and leaving such an explicit message made me even more horny and I decided to make a stop in the ladies room. In the stall I hiked up my skirt and began rubbing my pussy through the panties and found the material to be slippery from the cream that had leaked into them. Touching myself like that, in public, was such a thrill and I would have cum quickly had I continued but I stopped before reaching the point of no return. I wanted to explode for Matt and to do that I needed to control myself.

"Normally I stay after school to help students and grade homework but after thinking about sex all day as soon as the bell rang, I packed up my stuff and practically sprinted to the car. Once home I took off the blouse and skirt and looked for something a little more comfortable to wear that would give me easy access to tease myself. In the corner of the closet was a satiny robe that was given to me at my bridal shower. I slipped it on, tied the belt, and looked in the mirror. Short, but not obscene, thin enough to see the outline of the lace bra and open enough at the top to see plenty of cleavage. Perfect!

"I sat in the living room, idly rubbing my nipples and my pussy, daydreaming about the moment Matt would come home. I abandoned the idea of accomplishing anything, I was too distracted, so I simply let my mind wander to how I imagined the rest of the evening might go. Time seemed to stand still and I didn't realize how anxious I was about him coming home until I heard a car pull into the driveway. I peeked out the window and once I knew it was Matt I cinched the tie of my robe a little tighter while opening the top a little more.

"When the door closed I was there waiting for him. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. Our tongues danced and hands roamed. My hands started at his shoulders and worked their way slowly down until I could squeeze his ass, then finally around the front where I felt his cock hardening. His hands made a similar journey but in reverse. He grabbed my ass and pulled me in close then ran his hands up the outside of the robe to my tits which he squeezed gently. I had waited all day for this moment and I wasn't going to delay it another second.

"Without a word I lead the way to our bedroom. We stepped inside and couldn't keep our hands off each other. Matt untied my robe and slid it off leaving my in the transparent bra and panty. I knelt before him and watched as he took off his shirt and pants. He stood before me in just his boxer briefs and I nuzzled my face against his rock hard cock. Through the fabric of his shorts I moved my mouth up and down his dick. I pulled the waist band out, careful to keep his dick out of the way, and slid the shorts down. It popped out and as he stepped out of his underwear I wrapped my hand around him.

"It's not that I hate giving him blow jobs, but I don't do it very often. At that moment all I could think about was how perfect his dick is. Average in length but bigger around than other guys I had been with, it occurred to me it fit perfectly in my mouth. With one hand wrapped around him and the other fondling his balls I licked him from the base to the tip, sucked gently on the end and slowly — I mean really slowly — worked him into my mouth. I sucked gently and let my tongue wiggle all over him as I took more and more into my mouth. I wanted him to have some idea of how frustrated I was today and figured the best way to do it was to tease him.

"I picked up the pace a little, working him in and out of my mouth. I think it's because I had been thinking about sex all day but his dick felt amazing in my mouth and his pre-cum tasted delicious on my tongue. I knew he was getting close so I took him out of my mouth and squeezed the base of his dick. He looked heart broken but I needed him to fuck me soon and that meant no orgasm for him yet. He was so frustrated, pushing his hips out hoping to get back in my mouth, I almost felt sorry for doing this to him. Almost.

"I stood up and pushed him back on the bed. I straddled him, making sure his cock was resting as comfortably as possible between us. I could feel him against the crotch of my panties, teasing myself as much as him. I reached behind my back and unhooked the bra."

To say I was turned on listening to this gorgeous blonde woman talk so candidly and breathlessly about her fantasy is a major understatement. Remaining neutral and seemingly uninterested, as if listening to her was doing her a favor. It wasn't just that she had the "sexy voice" working as she recounted her fantasy, it was that she was absentmindedly playing with her tits and had her hand palm down in the crotch of her shorts and was basically humping it in front of me. Her sentences were becoming fragmented by her breathing pattern and she would pause to either catch her breath or let a wave of pleasure wash over her.

"I could still feel his cock rubbing between us, positioned perfectly against my pussy while I leaned forward to feed him my nipples. He licked and sucked one while teasing the other with his hand. His tongue felt magical against my stiff, aching nipple. He alternated between sucking and swirling his tongue gently around my nipple. Between that and grinding on him, I... I..."

And I watched and listened to her cum to the memory of her imagined experience. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly without missing a beat against her hand. After 20 or 30 seconds she settled down and continued telling me about her fantasy experience as if she hadn't just had an orgasm in front of me.

"Had a pretty strong orgasm. It wasn't mind blowing but a very nice first cum after a sexually charged day. I rolled off him and while laying next to him took off my panties. His dick was still hard as a rock since I hadn't let him cum yet but I needed his nut inside me to get pregnant and women can have multiple orgasms, guys can't. So I was doing my best to keep him at attention without letting him cum.

"I wanted to cum at least one more time before getting fucked so I got back up on him, 69 style, and lowered my mouth down to his cock and my pussy toward his face. We were teasing each other at this point, me blowing on and flicking his cock head with my tongue and him nibbling on my pussy and flicking my clit with his tongue but not consistently enough to make me cum. It was a battle of wills..."

Nikki hadn't stopped touching herself, even after having an orgasm. In fact, she was more bold about it, probably without even giving it a thought. Telling me all of this was turning her on even more than it was turning me on. Now, as she talked, one hand was inside the waist of her shorts — whether it was under her panties or not I wasn't sure — and the other was under her shirt. Her shirt was pulled up quite far and although I couldn't see much more than her flat belly and the very bottom of her sports bra it was obvious she was stimulating her nipples.

"I couldn't help myself, I gave in and took his whole cock in my mouth and at the same time ground my pussy down on his face. The teasing was over and now it was a race to see how quickly I could cum on his face before making him cum. It wasn't a half hearted blow job though, I was into it. The curve of his cock felt different and good from this angle and I was extra aware of the veins throbbing and his nuts pulling up into his sack. I stopped just long enough to tell him to stop moving his mouth and tongue and let me do the work, which he did. I was lazily bobbing my head up and down on him while getting into the feeling of his warm breath, soft lips, and tongue against the folds of my pussy and especially on my clit. As I got closer to cumming I took his cock out of my mouth and rode his face harder and faster until I couldn't take it anymore."

And there she went off again, this time more animated than the last. Louder vocalizations, hands — still out of my view — moving frantically as she cried out, "Oh fuck I'm cumming," over and over. This is worth more than any money Nikki pays me. Being front row to listen to this hot woman talk like a slut and cum in front of me would be enough to make me help her for free. We all win. I get to be a creepy voyeur and make her think it's for her benefit and she (hopefully) is able to get pregnant. Then she continued, again as if she hadn't just paused for an orgasm.

"I came so hard, it was the one I had been waiting for the entire day. A long, loud, body convulsing orgasm that released all the pent up sexual tension I had been feeling all day. I don't squirt, if that's even possible in real life, but this one felt like a gusher, I rolled over to give Matt some air. I laid next to him and whispered, 'It's time for you to fuck me like the bitch in heat I've been today.

"He didn't need me to say it twice. He was on his knees between my legs, which were pushed back by my tits so my pussy was angled up. He lined his cock against my pussy and without any teasing slid all the way in. He wasn't being gentle and I didn't need him to be, I wanted to be fucked hard. I wanted him to fuck me in a rhythm that would make my big tits wobble and bounce. The sound of bodies slapping together was loud but not as loud as either one of us. He was grunting and I was moaning loudly with each thrust.

"I knew he wasn't going to last long, and I wasn't going to get to cum again, but it was OK. I had cum twice and being fucked like this felt amazing even if it didn't end with another orgasm. I just wanted to know he was feeling good and that his orgasm was a powerful one. Some women talk about feeling a guy cumming in them? That's bullshit. There's no 'feeling the cum' but feeling his body quiver and listening to his primal grunts lets me know he got his. Once he was done was when I knew he had cum a lot. I could feel it dripping out of me. We laid side by side for a few minutes, catching our breath, before getting dressed and wandering down to the kitchen.

"That snapped me out of the fantasy and brought me back to the present. This was such an amazing experience! I feel so, light, if that makes sense. Like this was a nap, even though I know I wasn't sleeping. Thank you so much for this."

Nikki is coming back in a week for session number two.


12