Hypnosis Gone Wild

Story Info
A fetish producer uses real hypnotic device on his models.
2.2k words
4.25
63.8k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers

Veronica and Lola sat on the couch waiting to be told what to do. They were models and sisters and although they usually did fetish work separately, sometimes they couldn't pass up working together. Veronica was the older sister and got into modeling first, eventually settling into the mind control niche and her sister shortly followed.

Nick brought over the props for the shoot and dropped them on the floor.

"Okay so you two are going to be sisters in this one and I'm going to be Veronica's boyfriend who has a hypno device." Nick explained.

He looked down at his phone which had his notes on it.

"So then we'll do the induction with the hypno device. I'll then have you zombie walk with some mantras. After that we'll do some posing and some worshiping." Nick finished reading. "Sound good so far?"

The girls nodded. This was another standard shoot and Nick knew they always looked forward to working together.

"Twerking and this weird face are starting to become popular so we might throw that in as well."

"Sounds good." Veronica said.

"Is there going to be any feet stuff in this one." Lola asked.

Nick knew Lola secretly had a foot fetish and although she never requested to be in foot related videos, she was always delighted when he asked.

"Ya I can add that in."

Nick knew the girls never did nudity so he didn't bother addressing it. He found pushing any boundaries without the model bringing it up was a sure way to make sure they didn't come back.

"Okay, so let's start. Lola is going to start here with me on the couch and Veronica you're going to barge in from outside catching me cheating on your sister." Nick said.

It was a POV style video, so the camera would be from Nick's perspective the whole time. He never talked during it, but the models acted as if they were reacting to him.

"So you're going to just say that we should tell your sister about us and my character will be disagreeing. Then when Veronica comes in, you're going to say 'it's not what it looks like' and then I'll hold up the device and we'll cut there."

Veronica went outside and shut the door behind her. Nick sat down next to Lola and faced her with the camera. Lola nodded and smiled. She was always bubbly and Nick liked that she was easy to joke around with.

"All right, action." Nick said loud enough so Veronica could here.

"We need to tell Veronica. I can't keep hiding this from here. She's going to kill me if she finds out." Lola said into the camera.

Nick slightly shook the camera side to side.

"Yes, I know you don't care, but I do."

Veronica barged in the room and looked towards Nick and Lola.

"Oh my God. My sister, are you serious?" Veronica said in an exaggerated voice.

Lola got up and in between them.

"It's not what it looks like Veronica, we were just talking." Lola said matching Veronica's tone.

"You are at his house, this only looks like one thing." Veronica said.

Nick stood up and pointed the hypnosis device, which was a toy fan with lights, at the girls. The girls turned around and stared.

"And cut."

The light flickered on the toy. He clicked it on and off, but it wasn't working.

"Hold on, I got to change the battery." Nick said.

Nick walked to the kitchen and found the batteries. He peaked around the corner to make sure the girls were still waiting. Instead of changing the battery, he swapped out the toy with an actual hypnosis device. He had saw an ad saying it was the real deal, and he was skeptical, but he decided to buy it and try it out. His plan was to do the shoot as normal, but work in new suggestions to see if it would work. He walked back into position with the functional hypnosis device.

"Okay so I'm going to turn this on, you guys stare and do the eye rolls then I'll snap my fingers and you're going to repeat "Nick is our master, we must obey." Nick said.

"We're using your name?" Veronica asked.

Nick never used his name in his videos. It was always a random name or if a customer requested, their name, but never his own.

"Ya, changing it up." Nick said.

The girls didn't push any further.

"All right and action." Nick said.

Nick brought the hypnosis device into the camera view and had both girls staring at it. Their face went blank and they did their usual eye rolls. Nick snapped his fingers and they started chanting.

"Nick is our master, we must obey." The girls chanted in unison.

Nick walked around with the camera as they stared ahead chanting their mantra. He did a full walk around before returning to his initial position. He was eager to try out a new command, but decided to wait.

"And cut." Nick said.

The girls dropped the act and returned to normal. Nick was a little disappointed as he figured they would stay in a trance. But he continued on with his shoot.

"Okay, next we're going to do the zombie walk and then after that, I'll snap my fingers and Veronica will stop first and Lola will pose her like a mannequin. And Veronica when I do that, please say I'll be your mannequin before going into a pose." Nick said.

"Yes, Nick." Veronica said.

It almost sounded sarcastic, but Veronica usually nodded when given a direction. Maybe the device was working, he thought.

"Okay and action."

The girls' faces went blank. Nick snapped his fingers and they raised the arms and started walking around the room. Nick stood in the middle and followed them along with the camera.

"Hold on, cut."

The girls stopped, but maintained their sleepwalking pose.

"Sorry, I'm going to snap my fingers and then you're going to say." Nick paused for a moment. "You're going to say 'We are Nick's sluts, we are under his control."

The girls didn't make any indication they heard. He lined his camera up.

"All right, action."

The girls started moving again. Nick let them get halfway around the room before snapping his fingers on camera. The girls started immediately chanting their new mantra. They never liked using vulgar terms like slut or whore, but their was no complaints this time. He let them walk around the room three more times, getting different shooting perspectives and angles as the girls repeated their mantra. They really seemed to be selling it which made Nick excited that the device was working.

Nick waited until they were near an open position so he could move around and snapped his fingers on camera again. Both girls stopped and turned towards Nick.

"I will be your mannequin." Veronica said as her arms bent at the elbow and she tilted her head slightly before freezing in her pose.

Lola starting posing her sister, moving her arms and head into different positions.

"Hold on cut."

Both girls held their pose.

"Lola when I snap my fingers, you will take off Veronica's shirt."

Nick waited for Veronica's objection, but she said nothing. He positioned the camera again.

"Action."

Nick waited a moment and then snapped his fingers. Lola stopped what she was doing and removed Veronica's shirt, dropping it on the floor and then continued to pose her. Nick stepped back and got the shot of Veronica in her black bra. He moved around her body and then got closer as he went behind and fondled her ass as he usually did in his videos. He worked his way up her back and as he got to the bra strap, he quickly unhooked it causing it to drop to the ground. He waited for Veronica to turn around and slap him, but nothing happened. Lola continued to pose her and Veronica remained frozen.

Nick continued to fondle Veronica from behind and then made his way around to the front. Nick had seen many of his models nude so seeing breasts was nothing special, but he had never seen Veronica's and he thought he never would. But here in front of him was Veronica standing with a blank stare, her perky breasts just as toned and tanned as her body. Nick wanted to fondle them but he instead moved to get a wide shot.

"Cut for a second." Nick said hesitantly hoping to not break the girls out of trance.

The girls remained frozen.

"Lola when I snap my fingers, you're going to start fondling Veronica's breasts."

Again he watched their faces but there was no reaction. Veronica's face was blank and showed no signs of being uncomfortable.

"Action."

He let Lola put both Veronica's hands on her hips before snapping his finger on camera. Lola stopped what she was doing and moved in front of Veronica. She reached her hands out and started fondling her sister's breasts. Nick watched Veronica's face like a hawk, but didn't see any signs of resistance. He looked at the hypnosis device in his hand and silently celebrated his discovery.

He walked around the girls as Lola fondled her sister, both their faces giving away no emotion. After a few minutes of filming different angles he lowered the camera. This was the big test. Nudity was one thing, but carrying out an action with someone was a whole different category especially if that someone was a sister.

"When I snap my fingers again you both will have an incredible urge to make out with each other."

Nick enjoyed the last few seconds of fondling and then snapped his fingers.

Their faces came to life. But instead of anger and confusion, there was lust and arousal. The sisters smiled at each other as they moved in and locked lips. Nick was so caught up in the moment, he forgot to turn his camera back on. He quickly lined up shots and filmed the two sisters making out.

As he lined up one shot against the back wall, he noticed the time on the clock.

Shit, he thought.

There was so much he wanted to do, but if he kept them too long, they would start asking questions. He needed to film the rest of the shoot so when he released the actual video, everything seemed normal. He savored the moment of the two beautiful girls under his control making out on his command. He wanted to join, but decided to plan it for next time.

"When I snap my fingers, you are going to stop making out. Veronica will get dressed and you two will stand side by side." Nick snapped his fingers.

Lola turned and stared at him as Veronica put her bra and shirt back on. She stood next to Lola.

"Now I am going to install a trigger in both of you that will allow me to bring you back to this state. This trigger can only be said by me." Nick paused. "When I say 'You look beautiful,' you are going to fall immediately into this state. Is that understood?"

"Yes master." The girls said in unison.

"As you continue to do video shoots with me, you will be more open to the idea of doing nudity. In fact you are going to day dream about doing nude video shoots. You will also dream about doing one with your sister and eventually you will insist I do a video of that nature. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

Nick snapped his fingers.

The rest of the shoot went on as scheduled and Nick got all the shots needed for his video despite the short time he left himself. The models were none the wiser to being blank for ten minutes and never questioned anything. Nick wondered if they were pretending or if it actually worked.

Lola left first as she had another photo shoot lined up. As Veronica knelt down and gathered her things into her bag, Nick hovered over her.

"You looked beautiful today." Nick said.

Veronica's face went blank as her arms dropped to her side. Nick waved his hands in front of her face and the familiar blank eyes stared back.

"Stand up."

Veronica complied.

"Make out with me."

Veronica stepped forward and locked lips with him. He had always wanted to kiss her, but unless the model made the first move, any sort of sexual advance would scare them away. Veronica had always been like a friend and he never bothered to try and push the envelope for his own personal gain as she was one of his most popular models.

He pulled away and told her to stop.

"On your knees."

Veronica sunk to her knees. Nick undid his belt as he watched her blank face. The make-out session was a test and she passed with flying colors.

"Open your mouth."

Veronica opened her mouth. Nick hesitantly walked forward and placed the tip of his cock on her lips. She remained still. He grabbed her head and pulled it forward as her mouth engulfed his cock. He moved her head back and forth as he fucked her face. He looked over at the hypno device sitting on the counter.

Shooting videos was about to get a lot more interesting, he thought as he held her head tight and filled her mouth.


XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers