Hypnosissy 07: Glory Hole with Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most nerds would be trembling in fear at this moment, but he just said, "Text me once you've decided you're attending."

"If that's the decision you're looking for, then I won't be texting you at all," I said, as he put his dick away.

"Sure, sure," he smirked, before turning away and leaving the kitchen.

I too headed out, pissed at him, pissed at my weakness, and even pissed at Rose for probably making this happen.

I went home once again, determined to resist my cravings, to resist tonight's temptation... and especially to man up into being an actual man, the one that had so naturally been me in the past.

Yet later in the afternoon, curiosity getting the better of me yet again, I slipped my newest USB into my computer, and saw there were seven new videos on it, numbered S1 to S7; 'S' no doubt standing for 'Sissification', or perhaps just 'Sissy'.

I sighed as my cock raged.

Fatalistically, I clicked on S1.

A blonde, a really hot blonde, was on her knees stroking a huge cock and saying into the camera, "You want to be me. You want to be sucking this juicy cock and extracting its creamy load."

She stopped speaking as she took it into her mouth, and in slow motion, deep throated the gloriously large, inviting cock.

She pulled back off after holding that cock tickling her tonsils for a few seconds, and reiterated, "Yes, you want to be exactly who I am. A sexy slut."

I wasn't certain what next she might be attempting to communicate with her mouth full, as she vocalised unintelligibly while resuming to suck the cock. And then every few seconds, a different pretty girl sucking cock was presented to me. Throughout this second section there was a phrase displayed continuously on the screen: This could be you.

By this time, I'd become so acclimatised to fixating on the cock in these scenes, I hardly noticed the girl sucking the cock... instead, I was transfixed only upon the glorious cock whichever girl was worshipping.

Cock after cock.

All of them big.

All of them hard.

All of them inviting.

The original blonde returned, this time on all fours in sexy lingerie, as a man stood behind her, and she said: "But of course to be me, you not only need to suck cock like you're already doing, but you must also be fucked by big cock. And since you don't have a proper cunt to be fucked in, you poor thing, I'm happy to show you exactly what you do need to do to reach the next plateau."

The screen then split into two: one side focused on her face, and the other focused on the massive cock slowly sliding into her ass. She moaned: "Oh yes, nothing feels better than a big cock fucking you, just like this. Don't you want to be fucked? To be a slut? To be like me?"

Then the video again changed every few seconds, with girl after girl getting ass fucked, while the same feminine voice delivered a different voiceover for each one.

A chubby redhead on all fours getting slammed, "To be fucked like a whore."

A schoolteacher bent over her desk, "To be screwed like the slut you were born to be."

A skinny blonde on her bed, her hands grabbing her ankles to hold her feet together next to her face, "To be pounded like a cheap bitch."

A brunette in a public bathroom stall riding a guy sitting on a toilet, reverse cowgirl, "To be slammed anytime, anyplace."

A Latina in a plastic kiddie pool filled with sloppy mud, and covered in that mud, getting drilled from behind, her huge mud-covered tits swaying every which way, "To be hammered like a dirty slut."

A nerdy girl with pigtails on a pool table being fucked by a well built black man, "To be plugged by a dominant man."

An older woman bent over the hood of a taxi getting fucked while traffic went past, "To be destroyed by cock."

A black woman being drilled from behind by a white man, "To be banged by a real man."

A cheerleader with the crotch of her pantyhose ripped away getting pounded, "To be shagged like the cum whore you desire to be."

A cute redhead in a ponytail, her hair being pulled while she was fucked "To be fucked... hammered... pounded... free to be the real you!"

The original blonde spokes-whore returned to the screen, now on her knees with a big cock being stroked in front of her, saying: "This is where you want to be. This is where you need to be. This is who you want to be."

And then right on cue, a massive load splattered her face as she looked directly into my face, I mean at the camera, and said: "And then you'll look just as good as a hot girl."

The scene then ended... it was a pretty short video... yet my cock was throbbing, and my mouth was instinctively watering.

I sighed.

Why did these videos turn me on so much?

Why did they always make me crave cock? And crave cum?

Why was I thinking... right now, at this very moment... about texting Eugene, so I could go and be the nerd herd's cock sucker?

I glanced at the clock. 8:30... and already quite dark.

Why was I grabbing my phone so urgently?

Why was I texting Eugene: Still need me?

Why was I staring at my phone with such excitement and frustration when I didn't receive an immediate response?

Why? Why? Why?

After a couple of minutes, feeling defeated, I set my phone down and was about to click on video S2, when my phone buzzed. I snatched it back up and saw Eugene's response: About time! Hurry the fuck up. I'll text you the address in a minute. Come in the side door garage, walk down the stairs, and there will be a pillow for you to kneel on (we are very generous cum donors) and a hole (of course).

I stared gratefully at his words.

My cock flinched, and before I even knew what I was doing, I was getting off my bed.

I was already in my car staring at my phone and muttering, "C'mon, c'mon," when I received the text with the address. Which address? None of your business... find your own damn address!

It was only two blocks away, so I climbed out of my car and walked there. As I got close, I got quite nervous. What the fuck was I doing? It was one thing to suck Eugene. It was an entirely different thing to deliberately go into a nerd's house to suck eight cocks... although eight wasn't my concern... no, eight cocks were very appealing... so many cocks and thus so much cum... no, those eight cocks being attached to eight nerds was the concern... eight nerdy guys who all attended my school... seven extra possibilities for me to be outed.

Yet, following a pattern of mine that was becoming an increasing concern, my lust for cock overruled my increased risk.

I reached the house, and looked furtively around before hurrying to the side of it, slipping into the garage and down the stairs... with just enough light to guide my way.

I knelt down on the pillow.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

I finally pulled out my phone and texted: Here.

Eugene responded a minute later: We knew that. Someone will come to you when he feels like depositing his load in your cock sucking mouth. Be patient, faggot. You will eventually get all the cum you can possibly desire.

The way he treated me like a slut... so dismissively... pissed me off, and yet turned me on.

Fuck... I really hated my inability to control my lust for cock.

Who could possibly believe a jock like me would be spending Saturday night in the basement of a nerd's house waiting impatiently but uncomplainingly to suck some dicks?

There were two other parties I'd been invited to, one I'd planned to go to originally... and maybe still would later on... but for now, I was just sitting on my knees waiting for a nerd to shove his cock through a hole so I could suck it.

Wally, a fellow linebacker, texted me: Where the fuck are you?

I was about to reply, having now been waiting for ten minutes, beginning to wonder if this was some prank, when without any warning, a fat cock popped through the hole.

"Get sucking," a voice ordered. I was relieved not to recognize it.

I leaned forward and took the fat cock into my mouth.

"Nice," the voice groaned, as I took all I could, the wall preventing me from taking all of it in.

In response, I let out a moan, and then wished I hadn't, since it made me sound even more pathetic than I'd already seemed... but once I had a cock in my mouth I became a cock sucker... a slut... where all I wanted was to suck... to extract cum... it was pathetic... but it was what I'd become.

"Shit, you really are a football player," the guy groaned, seeming to be in awe about it.

I didn't respond. Not a word. I needed to be a lot more careful here than I was at school. At least at school, even if the teachers knew I was the one sucking them, which at least a couple of them did, if they outed me, they'd also be outing themselves... and while I'd be shamed socially... probably even shunned... they'd be fired, and possibly arrested.

But these nerds weren't doing anything illegal... and they could easily use any knowledge of my identity to blackmail me, or at least to humiliate me... and yet... I still couldn't stop myself from sucking their cocks, only from going out of my way to identify myself.

"Get ready, jock," he said, just before his cock pulsed, spasmed, and filled my mouth with a big load of creamy cum.

I eagerly swallowed the first load. Once he was spent, he pulled out and said, "Thanks, jock."

I didn't reply, as my phone vibrated for the third time since I'd started sucking that cock.

I glanced at it. The last one was from Wally again: Seriously. Where the fuck are you?

I was about to check the other two messages, when another dick popped through the hole. This one was thin, but long and with an odd left curve. But whatever its description, certainly a higher priority than my attempting to manage my social life.

The guy didn't say a word, as I leaned forward and sucked his cock.

The curve was strange, and it made sucking his cock feel weird. I turned my head a little, seeking a less awkward angle as it curved into my mouth.

I bobbed for a couple of minutes, finding it a little odd not to be called names or talked to at all. The name calling always turned me on, even when it made no sense... which it usually didn't... and some dirty talk, or even the odd 'that feels good' or 'don't stop', helped me feel more confident in what I was doing.

But this guy didn't say a word. Not even a grunt or two.

Not even while he shot his load in my mouth.

And then once he was done, he simply pulled out and walked away.

I reached for my phone, and this time counted three unread texts. Two were from Mom asking where I was, since my car was still in the driveway. The other was from Camry, the only girl at school who knew I was a cock sucker. She texted: Are you coming to the Wilson party tonight? I have a mutual friend of Rose's with me, and I think you will like her.

I responded to Camry, knowing she was one of Rose's pets and not ever going to out me: Maybe later.

Camry responded: Why later instead of right away? R U out sucking dick? I still want that dick of yours filling my holes, and Rose says we have her permission.

My face flushed. I responded, not seeing any reason to avoid answering her question, since she'd already rubbed my cock while I sucked a guidance counselor's at school: Guilty as charged. I bet you do. If it's okay with Rose, then it's *great* with me!

A third cock popped through the hole, and a voice said: "I'm Elmer. Happy you could make it, jock cock sucker."

I set my phone down just as it buzzed with a response, and leaned forward to take the very impressive fat, long cock in my mouth.

As I sucked, Elmer asked, "So, what position to you play? We already have a cock sucking receiver. We also have a bottom bitch d-lineman who squeals like a pig whenever he has a cock in his ass. We have a quarterback, a running back and a coach."

My eyes went wide at the number of players on my team he was reporting were cock suckers or bottom boys. I was also surprised Elmer knew enough about football that he could name that many positions.

Of course I didn't respond. Discretion in this situation was critical! I just kept sucking, really liking how this thick cock stretched my mouth, and also how long it was. It was a very nice cock. A beautiful cock.

I couldn't help but muse how I was describing a cock, and even worse a nerd's cock, as beautiful. In the past I'd described some girls as beautiful... but never fucking cocks!

These conflicting BR and AR thoughts (before and after Rose), swirled in my head while I sucked my third cock in fifteen minutes.

"Tell me," he repeated his demand as he pulled out. "What position do you play?"

I kept quiet... even though pathetically, I was already missing his amazing cock.

"You don't want to out yourself. I understand. The others didn't at first either. Although eventually you all do. You all come begging for this cock in particular. In your mouths and in your pussies," he said, as generously, he slid his cock back through the hole, and I devoured it eagerly, even though I had to listen to his smug bragging.

"Yeah, you love my cock; all you jock faggots do," he said. "Hard to figure why you're the popular ones and we aren't."

I almost told him if the girls knew what he was packing he'd be very popular, but I controlled myself in that respect, even while I sucked on his cock like his slut.

"Shit, you're a natural," Elmer groaned. "Eugene said you've only been doing this for a couple weeks. You must have been quite the faggot in denial."

I kept sucking, as I appreciated the compliment part and resented the latter part.

After another minute, he pulled out again and said, "Look, you don't have to speak, I understand your need for discretion, but I want to know at least whether you play offense or defense. So when I generously slide my cock back into that cock sucker's mouth of yours, you'll bob three times for offense, and five for defense."

He slid his cock back in, and for some reason I allowed him to learn which side of the ball I played on. I bobbed five times.

"Nice, defense," he said, as he pulled his cock out again... teasing me relentlessly... which I found surprisingly frustrating... I really wanted that load he was withholding from me!

"I'll give you my load this time, a nice big one, but if you want my cock again, you'll have to come to me face to face and ask for it," he said. "I like to watch my jock cock suckers while they suck me."

He slid his cock back through my hole and I resumed sucking him, not all that concerned about any next time... since although he had a great cock... I had lots of cock available whenever I needed a load. At school alone, I had a guidance counselor, a teacher, Eugene, and other unknown high school staffers through the glory hole which Camry could often book me for. I certainly didn't need the risk of another nerd knowing my dirty secret.

"Oh yeah, you'll be looking for me on Monday, they all do," he said confidently, as I bobbed lustfully on his big, hard, beautiful cock, certainly wanting his load this time so fucking bad.

After another minute or two, he said, "Get ready for my delicious load," just before I felt his warm seed shoot into my mouth... eagerly swallowing the cum, and not slowing down.

I continued bobbing throughout his orgasm, until he pulled out and said, "If you want this cock again, I'll be in the band room on Monday, practice room eight at 12:15."

He then left.

I reached for my phone and read Camry's most recent text: Text me when you get here.

I responded: Will do.

I also responded to my Mom, saying Wally had picked me up for a party, and to Wally that I was helping my Mom out with some renovations n the basement (which we were actually doing... after a water break had destroyed our games room). He responded: Hurry up pussy, we have a keg to finish off.

"Put your lips on the hole," a voice I recognized as Gary's ordered... at least this nerd had a somewhat normal name.

I did, and he slid his cock into my mouth.

I couldn't see it, as I tightened my lips around it once he'd slid it through the hole and into my mouth... but it was definitely shorter than the first three, and pretty average in girth. Oddly, I was a little disappointed... I mean I liked all cocks... I hadn't sucked a bad one yet... but I was beginning to think that size mattered.

"I'm going to fuck your faggot football face," Gary informed me, as he pumped his cock in my mouth roughly, but at what felt like maybe six inches, I could readily take it.

"Yeah, all you football fucking faggots are useful only for one thing," he said, as he pumped and surprised me by suddenly, after just over a minute, depositing his load in my mouth.

I swallowed the load, which was massive, before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, football faggot."

I almost replied, but caught myself at the last moment.

I received a text from Eugene, who unless he'd said something to Rose, was the only person in the world who knew where I was (although Camry knew what I was doing): Enjoying yourself?

I responded: No comment.

Eugene replied: Elmer says he'll figure out who you are.

I replied: He implied as much.

A black cock came through the glory hole, which meant this had to be the openly gay Sammy.

It wasn't as big as Elmer or Eugene's, but it was a nice black cock, its darkness making it more appealing for some reason, as did its slight upwards curve.

I leaned forward and took cock number five into my mouth.

"Nice," he groaned, as I slowly sucked his cock... for some reason wanting to take my time with this one.

After a dozen or so slow bobs, he instructed, "Focus on my cock head. Swirl your tongue around it."

I backed off a tad and did as he said.

"The head is very sensitive, and it deserves attention," Sammy said in his feminine-sounding voice. Sammy was the first guy who'd ever lectured me didactically while his cock was in my mouth! I felt I should call him Professor Cock Sucker!

But instead, I just moaned softly, to convey I was listening.

"Yeah, we both should enjoy this experience equally," Sammy said.

As I swirled my tongue around his cock head, he pulled out and said, "Here, let me show you how it's done. Stick your cock through the hole."

I didn't want to do that.

I didn't want to be sucked by a gay nerd.

"Come on," he said. "Trust me, I'll coach you on how to be an even better cock sucker. Plus, I bet your cock is really throbbing after sucking all those delicious other cocks."

I was hard as steel and horny as fuck... so I figured why not? I stood up, pulled out my cock and stuck it through the hole.

"Nice cock," he said, impressed. "Very nice!"

I then felt his tongue roll up my shaft. He then, without my cock entering his mouth, swirled his tongue around its head in a smooth, tantalising way... making my body tremble from wanting him to suck me.

"You like that?" he asked.

I moaned in response.

"You see? Sometimes you only need to suck a cock, and other times you get your face fucked, but every once in a while a skilled cock sucker needs to really pay attention and worship a cock," he said, as finally he wrapped just his lips around my cock head, and teased me by moving his tongue up and down.

"Ooooh," I moaned, this being a sensation I wasn't at all accustomed to.