Hypnosissy 07: Glory Hole with Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed off and asked, still didactically, "See how good this approach feels to the recipient? Sometimes you want to drive a guy wild with your lips and your tongue until he can't handle it anymore, so he breaks free and fucks your face, or he bends you over and pounds your ass. The number of jocks who've fucked my mouth or my ass instead of their girlfriends', and how many men prefer me over their wives is incredible!"

I wondered how true that was. I'd already discovered most girls my own age I'd fucked weren't very good at it, where older women usually were. But it seemed obvious men would be better cock suckers... although Sammy was my first masculine (sorta) test case... were guys also better to fuck? But fuck! Why was I even thinking about this?

He then returned to my cock, began bobbing on just a couple inches, but with an enormous amount of saliva, that intensified the pleasure. His mouth felt somewhat like a pussy... a very tight pussy.

"Ohhh," I moaned, unable to remain quiet.

This was without a doubt the most intense and pleasurable blow job I'd ever received, even though he hadn't taken even half of my cock in his mouth. He backed away and said, "Now you try it."

I was very disappointed to have his mouth no longer working his magic on my cock, but I dropped back to my knees, and once he offered his cock to me again, I went to work on it.

I tried to replicate what he did to me. I slowly rolled my togue up his shaft. "Good. Now because of the wall in our way, you can't do this, but sucking on a man's balls is also very sensual."

I added that to my mental list of good cock sucking tips, as I swirled my togue around his cock... just like he had... not taking it in my mouth... even though I was tempted to.

As if reading my mind, he said, "It's tempting just to suck a nice cock, but unless there's an immediate urgency, which sometimes there is, or a man has made it clear he wants a 'cock sucker slut' blow job where you simply go hell for leather, it's important for the 'phallic practitioner' as I like to call our brotherhood, to worship... to tease... resulting in driving the guy wild. You're there for his enhanced pleasure, not just for getting him off. Anyone can suck a cock. Anyone can make a guy come. But not just anyone can make a guy moan, can make him weak at the knees, can make him beg for you to suck him, can bestow upon him the most pleasurable blow job and most intense orgasm ever, and can make him leave his girlfriend, his wife, or just the game he's currently playing, to make himself available for you to suck him."

Added to the cock sucking tips from Miranda at church, I was receiving expert knowledge from expert cock suckers. I next did my best to replicate his cock head attention, just wrapping my lips around it, and flicking my togue up and down over his urethra.

"Oh yes, that feels good," he moaned, sounding more like a girl than a guy... which kind of turned me on... his being so feminine for me.

I did this for a little while until he said, "Now store up a lake of saliva in your mouth, and don't swallow it."

I tried to do what he said, but it was hard.

He added, "Back off my cock and build up your reservoir first."

"Okay," I said, and then covered my mouth. I did as he instructed, and once I had a nice 'lake' as he'd termed it, I returned to his cock and began slowly sucking.

"You see, most rookie cock suckers, and actually most married cock suckers who start in their forties, and trust me there are a lot of them, never learn the complexities of ideal cock sucking," Sammy continued as the gay Dr. Ruth of sex advice, and still as didactic as ever. "Like I already said, cock sucking is about the experience, about bringing pleasure, about slowly increasing the recipient's arousal, and about paying close enough attention to understand how a specific cock and a specific man is different from all the others. Sure, some guys want to face fuck you, some of them want to humiliate you, some want you to deep throat their cock and some want you to suck them like a porn slut, and you need to be able to do all of those things. But a true cock sucker can make a guy cum without taking any more than half of the cock in his mouth. Deep throating is hot, people consider it impressive, and it's a skill that all dedicated cock suckers should learn, but deep throating seldom gets a guy off... no, it's the technique."

The entire time he was explaining all this, I sucked him and accumulated extra saliva like he'd done, while taking only about three or four inches of his seven inch-ish cock into my mouth.

"Just like you're doing," Sammy said. "You're a natural cock sucker, and from putting some of my tips to use, you're becoming a superlative one."

Hearing an actual faggot compliment my cock sucking skills was very flattering, as I focused on providing a smooth rhythm.

"That's very good. Yes, a constant pace is more effective than furious deep throating," he said, even as I was tempted to go for it and devour his entire cock.

As if reading my mind, he added, "Even though we both know you want to deep throat me now, resist the temptation. Keep sucking me with finesse. Nurse... and coax my load from me."

I'd never wanted a load more. He had me so craving his cum. He had me wanting to suck his cock forever. He even had me wanting to be a faggot just like him.

"It's obvious you're destined to be a lifelong cock sucker," he said, as I felt his cock pulsing and knew his load was coming soon. "No one sucks cock like this and does it only casually."

I couldn't help but think how my last couple of weeks certainly hadn't included any cock sucking anyone would call casual.

"Now bob just a little faster, just a little deeper, and get ready for me to come in your mouth," he walked me through these final moments.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, so desperately wanting his load, my cock raging.

"Now freeze," he said.

I was surprised, but I froze immediately, with his cock halfway into my mouth. And then with all my senses on high alert, I was able to appreciate all the nuances as I felt his cock twitch, and twitch again, as his cum, unlike almost all the rest I'd sucked, oozed out of his cock head and into my mouth, as if it were being expelled by a soft ice cream dispenser.

"Just catch and hold it all," he ordered. "Don't swallow."

As usual, I did as I was told.

His cock pulsed for a good thirty seconds while I collected all of it.

He pulled out and instructed, "Now swirl it around in your mouth, savour its salty taste, and enjoy the unique texture."

Again, I did as I was told.

"Many cock suckers love sucking cock and they love cum, but they seldom invest enough time and attention into enjoying the sweet taste that only can be found in ejaculate delivered straight from a cock," he said.

I could see his point. This was my fifth load of the evening, but only the first one that hadn't just exploded in my mouth and glided down my throat so quickly I hadn't gotten a chance to taste it... at all! For me until now, the act of sucking, my subjection to submissive humiliation, and the act of swallowing had been the turn ons... but now I had an extra thrill... savouring the taste.

As he'd promised, Sammy had just coached me into being a more accomplished cock sucker.

Fuck!

"Now swallow," he said, "but do it slowly. Pay attention as it slides down your throat. Savour the lingering taste and the soothing sensations as it glides down."

No one had ever made cock sucking so sensual for me... or so satisfying.

"I hope we can suck some cock together one day," he said. "I'd love to 69 with you or for us to work over someone else's cock together. I'm serious about saying you're a natural cock sucker, whether you've accepted it or not. And if you haven't accepted it yet, you can trust me that you soon will."

I didn't respond while I processed his words and his offers. The idea of having him suck my cock without a glory hole in the way was a real turn on, and sharing a 69 something that suddenly intrigued me, as did the idea of sucking a third party's cock with another guy... and yet... I still needed to protect my identity and my reputation.

"Hey, I'm certain you know who I am. If you want to hang out sometime to play, I'd be more than willing," he continued. "And I'm very discreet. Although it's no secret that I'm gay, I've sucked or been fucked by twenty-five guys in our school, and can you name even one of them? No, you can't. Nor can you imagine which of your football teammates I've sucked, been fucked by, and even fucked. It's 2016, sexy, so please don't do yourself the disservice of allowing any false pride to hold you back from becoming who you really are."

As I processed his words, wanting to respond verbally, wanting to out myself to him, I heard him leave.

A couple minutes later... another cock.

I won't bore you with the play by play commentary, since nothing else of particular interest happened next, but I sucked cocks number six and seven, swallowed both loads, with the latter guy, Perry, calling me a faggot over and over... yet the entire time, I wanted to spend more time with the actual faggot Sammy... which was ludicrous.

Not surprisingly, cock number eight was Eugene's. He asked, as he slid his cock through the hole, "Having fun?"

"Yeah," I admitted, since it was obvious I was... since I'd already sucked seven cocks and swallowed seven loads.

"Well, the guys are heading out in a few minutes, so I'll be your last cock for the evening," he said.

"Oh, okay," I said, kind of happy to hear it, since although I was still enjoying myself, my knees were getting a little painful.

"Well, it's not going to suck itself," Eugene pointed out.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I apologized, before tackling his cock for the second time today.

"Can you imagine if your teammates knew what you were doing right now?" Eugene asked.

Some of them would be disgusted, some would want to beat the shit out of me, but if what Eugene and the others had been saying was true, more than a handful of them would see me as a kindred spirit, and either be jealous, or want to join me.

I didn't try out any of my new skills on Eugene, I just sucked, wanting to get him off, so I could then go to the party and get myself off... my cock dying for attention after eight dicks, plus that instructive, but in effect only teasing blow job from Sammy.

Once he'd deposited his load he cautioned, "Don't leave yet. I'll text you once everyone else has gotten completely away, so no one will catch you undergoing the ultimate walk of shame."

"Okay, thanks," I said, as I picked up my phone and texted Camry I was on my way soon, and I planned to fuck her and her friend good.

She responded: You'd better be locked and loaded.

I texted: Trust me. I plan to fuck the shit out of you both.

Just then, as I was standing up and stretching my legs, I was startled to hear Sammy ask from the other side of the glory hole, "Hey, do you need to get off?"

"Yeah," I said covering my mouth to distort my voice a little, it occurring to me that Sammy's highly skilled mouth would be way better than any of Camry's holes... shit, what two weeks had done to me mentally....

"Then give me that cock," he said. "And don't worry about Eugene... I told him I'd throw you a mini after party."

I eagerly slid my cock back through the hole, and again felt his mouth wrapped around it.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, his mouth, his Velcro lips, his tornado tongue, and his ocean of saliva sent me instantly into complete euphoria.

Yet like the last time, just as my balls began to bubble, he backed off.

"Nooooooo," I whined, and thankfully it didn't sound like me at all.

"Just a second," he said. "I want you to fuck me."

"What?" I asked, again not realizing I was about to speak until I had.

"Brian?" he asked.

I sighed.

"No worries," he said. "I'll never say a word to anyone, and I have a long track record to prove it. But I really do need your dick in my ass. Will you please fuck me?"

As he made his request, I felt his ass cheeks poking against my dick and figured what the hell. I was as horny as fuck. If he was anywhere near as good a fuck as he was a cock sucker, this could be an amazing experience... and I'd never turned down an opportunity to fuck an ass before... so I said, "Why not?"

"Awesome," he said, as I felt him grasp my cock and position it at his hole and then slowly back up, and I felt incredible heat as his ass slowly engulfed my cock.

"Oh, that's tight," I moaned, no longer concerned about anonymity now that he knew it was me.

"Oh fuck, what a great cock," he said as he kept pushing back onto me.

"Such a tight hole," I said, having previously assumed faggots' assholes were all loose, like vaginas.

He then slowly began moving his hips, fucking himself on my cock... and it felt amazing... and I couldn't explain how, but each of his forward movements seemed to tighten his hole around my dick.

"Fuck, that feels good," I moaned, as he was also managing to milk my cock with his ass.

"Yeah, do you like that tight ass, Brian?" he asked. "I'm a better fuck than any girl."

"Yeah," was all I could muster, as he was indeed an amazing cock sucker, and now I was discovering, also an amazing bottom... an amazing fuck.

"Yeah, and anytime you want to fuck me, or to get blown, or to join me in a hot 69, I'll be available," he said.

"I may have to take you up on that offer," I said, knowing I wasn't about to last long inside this amazingly tight, cock-draining ass.

"Come in my ass whenever you want, baby," he moaned as if we were lovers, as I began pumping my dick, and he responded by leaning his ass solidly against the open whole.

God, I wanted to really fuck him. To wrap my hands around his hips and make him moan.

Again as if reading my mind, he offered, "You know Phil has gone upstairs to bed, and everyone else is long gone? Why don't I come to where you are, and then you can really fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, sure," I agreed without thinking... my cock now doing all of my thinking.

"Great, I'll be right there."

"Hurry," I said, my cock throbbing, my balls boiling, and I desperately needed to fuck someone and then cum.

"Yes, honey," he said in a feminine voice.

A minute later he walked down the stairs and said, "Brian, I want you to fuck me like I'm the nastiest whore in the world. Think you can do that?"

"I think I can," I agreed, as he pulled his pants down, bent over, using the stairs for balance, and offered me his backside.

I went behind him, steadied my hands on his hips like I'd been longing to do, and slid back into his hole.

"Oh yes, Brian, fuck me, fuck me with that big white cock," he moaned, as I was all in.

I wondered if he got as turned on by white cock as I did black cock, so I asked, "You want to be my black bitch?"

"Yes, Brian, I want you to fuck me, to breed me, to use me as your black slut," he moaned, as I began fucking him hard.

"Oh yeah, I'll be filling this black ass regularly," I said, my masculine side rising inside me... funny how I could switch from submissive cock sucker to dominant ass fucker in just the flick of an eyelash.

"Oh yeah, I'll be your slut, just fuck me, fuck me with that big white hammer," he moaned so loudly and with such femininity, anyone listening would think I was fucking a girl.

My balls boiling almost immediately, I warned, "I won't last long in your tight ass."

"I can work with that! Then fill me with your cum and breed my ass," he exhorted me, as I really destroyed his hole.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, and seconds later, I did indeed breed his ass.

"Yes, fill my ass," he moaned femininely, as I deposited a massive load in his ass.

"Fuck," I groaned, as his ass somehow tightened even more around me and milked my load into his ass.

He was furiously stroking his cock as I kept pumping his ass. And as my orgasm faded, so did my masculine side, and I offered, "Want me to suck you off again?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, as I pulled out, and he surprised me by shoving me to the floor and sliding his cock in my mouth. Unlike the last time, he fucked my face. And with the back of my head on the floor, I had no control over it at all... I was completely at his mercy! "Yeah, take my cock, I never knew you'd be up for it, but I've wanted to fuck your face forever."

I wondered if that was true. I wondered if other gay guys also found me hot.

I focused on breathing through my nose, as he roughly pumped his cock downwards into my mouth, his balls striking my chin with each deep thrust. I loved this rough treatment just as much as I'd loved fucking him roughly a minute ago.

"Oh yeah, fuck," he groaned, as he fucked my mouth. "You look so pretty with a cock in your mouth."

Being called pretty was a new one, but I just focused on being his cum deposit... a little surprised to encounter such a completely different side of him from when he'd been on the other side of the wall. Didactic? Not a bit of it!

It took a couple minutes before he got close, and he grunted just before he spewed into my mouth, "Get ready for my load, you sexy cock sucker."

Unlike the first oozing load, this time his load exploded in a rapid series of jets into my mouth, which I didn't know how that was possible, and I swallowed his second load within thirty or forty minutes.

Once he was done, he pulled out and apologized, "Sorry, I get a little rough when I top."

"So I see," I said, as I gazed up at his big cock, still slightly dripping onto my face.

"I really enjoyed this," he said.

"Crazy, but so did I," I said, having enjoyed his cock more than all the other seven combined.

"I hope we can do this... or even more things... again," he said.

"We'll see," I said, not wanting to appear too eager or commit to anything, even though I was already imagining sucking his cock again, and fucking him again... since his ass was out of this world!

"I have a private entrance to my bedroom from the back of my house, if you ever want to just come and dump a load, swallow a load, or share a sensual 69," he offered.

"A sensual 69?" I asked.

"Yeah, where we lavishly suck each other in a casual and lengthy fashion," he said.

"I see," I said, getting off my knees.

"Man, I can't believe it's you," he said, as he looked at me.

"Most of the time I can't believe it either," I said, still in awe of the journey I'd begun and was still taking ever since meeting Rose, and how that had led me to this moment.

After a pause that quickly became awkward, I said, "I need to get going."

"Yeah, sure," he nodded, putting his cock away.

"I'll see ya," I said.

"Hopefully soon," he said. "May I give you my number?"

"Sure," I said, my phone still on the floor and flashing with messages, most of them likely variations on WTF?

I handed him my phone, and he typed in his number. He handed my phone back with his name feminized a little more... calling himself Samantha... and his address.

"Thanks," I said, realizing I had a growing list of cocks available to suck, except this new contact was a two-way street.

"See you," he said, as I walked past him.

"Yeah," I agreed, as I walked upstairs, out of the garage and back to my house.

As I reached my house, I'd decided just to call it a night, when I checked my phone and saw another message from Camry. It was a picture of a big cock, followed by a second picture of a hot blonde. Then a third message saying: Those were both pictures of Alyssa. She's a good and trusted friend of Rose's, and she wants to meet you.

My eyes went wide.

And before I knew it, I was in my car and driving to the party.