Hypnosissy 08: Hot Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think that's just sloppy," Alyssa criticized, as she squeezed my hips and without backing out of me, bucked her hips to reach further depths in my pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!" I screamed... and this was definitely a scream... although it didn't sound primal like a man's, but crybaby like a slut's.

"I'll decide how she's trained," Rose snapped.

"Just saying," Alyssa mildly.

"Don't forget who trained you," Rose said, her tone suddenly warning 'Don't fuck with me.'

"Sorry," Alyssa said, all of a sudden not sounding like the dominant bitch she'd been until now. I must have gotten that part of their hierarchy upside down!

"Never forget who's in control here," Rose stressed, still very tersely.

"Yes, sorry Mistress, I apologize," Alyssa said, using the term that once again clarified the hierarchy for me... since as you could tell, I'd been confused about the relationship between these two.

"Don't forget it," Rose said, as she sat on a chair and smiled at me. "Now fuck my sexy girl for me." Thank goodness! She was showing her teeth, but not directing them at me.

"Yes, Mistress," Alyssa said, as slowly, she began to move in and out of me.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck," I moaned, the pain still burning like hell itself, yet somehow I was still rock hard, and feeling pleasure akin to last night's pegging... but even more intensely.

"You look so sexy, honey," Rose said sweetly as she watched me get ass fucked.

"Thanks," I said, unsure what else to say, distracted by the pleasure and pain inside me, which was all consuming.

Rose snapped her fingers, spread her legs, and I watched Camry crawl between them and start licking.

"You see, honey," Rose said, watching me get fucked while she got licked, "I want a man who's willing to do absolutely anything I tell him to."

"I think I've proved I'm that man," I blurted out as quickly as I could, while Alyssa kept slowly pumping her cock in and out of me.

"Oh, you've been a very good girl so far," she purred, shifting from inferring I was a man to a woman. "But we still have a ways to go."

"I understand," I said, even though I really didn't.

"I'll push you to the limit," she said, seeming to be quoting Hamlet.

"I'll always obey you," I said, as Alyssa began to fuck me faster.

"I know you will, honey," she smiled warmly, strangely engaging me in an intimate conversation while she was eaten out by a girl and I was ass fucked by a shemale... since as always, our shared intimacy was guided by unanticipated (at least by me) kinks I don't think many other people ever experience.

"Oh God," I moaned, as the pleasure was increasing and attempting to obliterate the pain.

"Now just relax and enjoy that nice big cock in your pussy," Rose said.

"I'm trying," I moaned, noticing she too was now referring to my ass as a pussy.

"You like my cock in your pussy, slut?" Alyssa asked.

"Yes," I admitted, and my cock throbbed as she rubbed against my prostate.

And for two, perhaps three minutes, there was near silence with Camry licking Rose and Alyssa fucking me... my pain had faded completely, and now it was pure pleasure.

Then some new sounds began... those of me moaning... and Alyssa's body slamming into me... but those seemed to be the only ones.

"May I breed the bitch?" Alyssa asked.

"You may," Rose agreed.

"Get ready to get bred, you slut," Alyssa said, and she pulled mostly out, and then only half filled me over and over, but each half stroke stimulated my prostate and drove me fucking bonkers.

"Oh my God," I moaned loudly, thinking I was about to come.

"You like that, slut?" Alyssa asked.

"Yes, please don't stop," I begged, the intensity of getting fucked by this woman consuming me completely.

"Get ready to be bred, slut," Alyssa said.

"Yes, breed me, breed this slut," I babbled mindlessly, dying to feel what it was like when she exploded her load in my ass, as meanwhile she kept stimulating my prostate in ways that drove me completely wild! I was moaning, whimpering like a bitch in heat! "Oh yes, fuck, so fuck, yes, oh God, fuck," I babbled like a mindless bimbo fuck slut.

"Fuck," she grunted and I felt her cum explode in me, her cock convulsing inside me, right against my prostate, which triggered my own orgasm!

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, spewing my load all over the floor.

"Good girl," Rose purred, as for only the second time, I came from getting ass fucked... but unlike last time, this was with a real dick!

"So good," I moaned, as the intensity of this orgasm was way more intense than I'd ever experienced back when I'd been the one doing the fucking.

"Shit, she came," Alyssa said, sounding both surprised and amused.

"And she's so sexy when she comes," Rose said, as her hand went to Camry's head and she held it deep into her amazing wetness... a place I wished I could be. I know, I'm in the middle of a giant orgasm but wishing I could be somewhere else? Well, the great thing about being with Rose is if you want it all, then even when that's impossible, sometimes you get it!

"She's a bigger slut than I am," Alyssa said, which confused me, as she resumed slowly fucking me.

"She's a natural," Rose said, and although I'd heard that many times by now, I no longer knew what I was a natural at doing. Pretty much everything?

"Yeah, she was born for this," Alyssa agreed, and again I wasn't certain what she meant by 'this'. Getting ass fucked might be logical perhaps... but there seemed to be something else they were discussing. Some inside joke, except they didn't seem to be joking, it sounded more like talking shop.

"She certainly was," Rose agreed, as Alyssa pulled out of my well fucked ass, came around, and slid her cock in my mouth.

Ass to mouth was disgusting, at least conceptually, which is why I made some of the sluts I fucked in the ass suck me afterwards... to see how far I could push them... and now it was my turn to be pushed. And to suck Alyssa's recently darkly seasoned delicacy.

The act was perhaps only a bit more humiliating than just having my anal virginity taken by a shemale and being bred... well, and then coming from being bred.

Okay... it was all pretty fucking humiliating... yet it was becoming crystal clear that humiliation turned me on... and that the more I was pushed... the more I got aroused... fucking strange... fucking pathetic... yet the fucking reality.

As Alyssa slowly fucked my mouth, I pondered how just this morning I'd been planning to initiate a conversation with Rose where the principal item on the agenda would have been whether or not I should stop doing this... yet instead I'd sucked Eugene this morning, willingly went to a nerd party and sucked eight cocks... fucked a nerd's ass and swallowed a total of nine loads... the flamboyant gay boi Sammy's twice.

And now I'd just lost my anal virginity in front of my girlfriend and two other people, then came all over her floor, and I was now sucking a cock that had just been in my ass... and... and... I felt right at home. Soul-searching discussion with Rose about my shaky future? No thanks, I'm good.

I couldn't explain it... but even as some cum leaked out of my ass, even as I sucked a dick that had just been balls deep in my shit hole... I felt at peace... at home... that this was my purpose in life. A surreal tranquility enraptured me.

"Yessssss," Rose screamed, as Camry got her off and drank down the sweet treat I wished I could have.

Cock cum, cunt cum.... Both were tastes I now craved.

Alyssa pulled out and said, "I need to get going."

"Thanks for taking my virginity," I said absurdly... I didn't even know why I said it... it just popped out.

"Yeah, no problem," she laughed, looking down at me kind of fondly. "Rose, you really have a keeper."

"I know," Rose agreed.

Alyssa walked away and Camry stood up. "May I come, Mistress?"

"Of course," Rose nodded.

"On your back, slut," Camry ordered, trying to make it clear that although she was a pet and low in the hierarchy... she was above me... as if it wasn't obvious.

I did as she instructed, no problem, my knees actually quite sore from my lengthy gloryhole experience earlier in the evening, as well as from my first sodomy with a real cock.

Once I was on my back, she straddled my face and said, "Get licking, slut."

I obeyed, licking her very wet pussy. It appeared she got horny from servicing Rose just as much as I did... for which of course I couldn't blame her. No matter what had happened in the past, or what would happen in the future... Rose was my goddess... my irresistible goddess. Not exclusively mine of course, but mine to serve and to obey.

"Oh yes, eat my cunt," Camry moaned after a minute or so of my licking her.

I kept doing so until she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me up into her wetness, and began to grind on my face. I licked the best I could as she used my face to get off.

"Oh yes, I love having my own personal football hero fuck toy," she moaned as she roughly used my face.

Like everything else did it seemed, being used so roughly turned me on, and my cock remained hard even after having come in Sammy's ass earlier and, of course, my recent state of the art prostate orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck!" she screamed, my face bathed in a cunt cum shower as her pussy juice gushed out of her.

As she released my head, I raised it back up and licked up as much of her flooding juice as I could.

Once she was done, she got off me and said, "I'll be using this face often."

I didn't respond, I just laid there on my back.

"Thank you, Mistress," Camry said.

"You're welcome," Rose said, as Camry grabbed her clothes.

I stood up and Rose invited me, "Want to stay the night?"

"Definitely," I agreed.

"Before you go, Camry," Rose said. "I need you to get Brian off."

"Certainly, Mistress. Suck or fuck, Brian?" Camry asked, not at all fazed by the order.

"Fuck, please," I said, lying back down and wanting to fuck someone... to regain my manhood... to show Rose I could be a top as well as a bottom.

"Ooooooh," Camry said, as she straddled my cock this time instead of my face. "Does Brian suddenly have balls?"

"I can certainly fuck the shit out of you," I said, as she began riding my cock.

"I think I'm the one fucking you," she pointed out.

"Well, we should change that," I said after just a few seconds. I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her while I stood up, set her on the couch, and slid back into her.

"Oh, there's the old Brian I remember seeing while he swaggered around the school," she said, as she wrapped her nylon legs around me as I fucked her.

"Yeah, you love my cock, don't you?" I asked, feeling the solid adrenaline rush from being a man again.

"I do," she moaned. "You have a big cock for a cock sucker."

"I'm more than only a cock sucker," I said, fucking her as hard as I could... wanting to prove to her I was still the same man that had fucked her in the past.

"Yes, you're also an ass taking bottom bitch," she said wickedly, seeming to enjoy both getting fucked by me, as well as reminding me of my less masculine side.

"As are you," I said, pulling out of her pussy and positioning my cock at her ass.

"Don't you daaaaaaare," she threatened, as I pushed my cock, lubricated only with her pussy juice, into her ass.

"Now we're both ass taking sluts," I said, on an adrenaline-fueled quest to prove I was still a man... knowing Rose was watching.

"You fucker," she said, although she didn't appear overly upset about having my cock in her ass.

"Indeed. That's the point," I said, now balls deep in her ass.

"Well then, fuck my ass, faggot," she said, deciding she was still going to remind me about my same sex indiscretions.

"Says the cunt licker," I countered, knowing this wasn't a strong counter at all, since two girls going at it was considered hot by, well, pretty much everyone, while a guy who sucked dick was still a social pariah in many circles.

"Oh, that's quite the attack, I'm sooo wounded," she smirked, as I began fucking her ass hard.

"Just shut up," I said, sick of her attitude and constant attacks on my manhood.

"You're lucky you have a big cock, or you'd have no use for a woman," she teased as I slammed into her with my cock, yet she remained defiant.

"I don't hear any complaints," I pointed out.

"Nope, you have a great cock," she admitted. "However, it's equally hot seeing you with a cock in your mouth."

"You think it's hot?" I asked.

"Yeah, we both do," Rose joined in our conversation for the first time, her hand on my back as I slammed into Camry's ass.

"Faggots are hot," Camry smirked.

"I'm not a faggot, "I said, hating that derogatory word.

"Sorry, then you're a cock sucking, cum craving bitch," Camry wickedly said. "Is that better?"

"Just shut up," I said, as I leaned forward and covered her mouth with mine, as I drilled her ass.

"It's okay," Rose whispered softly. "You're a real man, Brian. You're one of the rare men who understands the duality of his sexuality."

"Exactly," I said, as I pumped Camry's ass rough and hard.

"You're a man," Rose said, then as she slid a finger in my ass out of nowhere, "and a woman."

"Fuck," I grunted, her unexpected intrusion in my ass to rub my prostate, igniting my third orgasm into exploding out of me and into Camry's bowels.

"Don't come in my ass!" Camry cried out urgently, shoving me away while I was still coming, which caused two things to happen simultaneously: I spewed all over her, and Rose's finger plunged deeper into my asshole.

"Sorry," I apologized, as my body trembled, my cock spasmed, and my load went everywhere!

"That may have been my fault," Rose said, extracting her finger.

Camry laughed, "He came the moment you fingered his ass? Priceless!"

"Intense," was all I could muster as I kept trembling.

"And you tell me you're not a faggot?" she laughed, as she used her legs to pull me close and demanded, "Now eat my anal cream pie."

"I don't think so," I said.

"Now," she said, as she grabbed me roughly and guided my head back to her asshole.

"Do it," Rose said. "It's the least you can do after shooting your goo in there when she didn't want you to."

So I obeyed Rose like I always did, and ate my cum out of Camry's ass... although only one or two gobs had made their way in there.

"Eat your cum, faggot," Camry said, again grabbing my head and holding it against her hole.

I licked and sucked my cum out of her ass, which was sweaty, salty and tangy... humiliating yet again... which seemed once again to increase my desire to obey.

After perhaps a minute, Rose said, "That's good. Camry, you may leave."

"Okay," Camry said, letting go of my head. "Thanks, faggot."

I didn't say anything, since I was spent, but I wasn't a faggot, dammit!

Rose pulled me up and kissed me. Breaking our kiss, she said, "You really are amazing."

"You too," I said, flattered by her kind words and intimate kiss after the past half hour of my humiliation, submission and stimulation.

"I trust you know that everything I push you to do is ultimately for your benefit?" she asked, as she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Yes, I do know," I agreed, following her like a devoted puppy... so completely intoxicated by and infatuated with her.

"Although sometimes my expectations and treatment of you may appear otherwise, I'll always give you what you need, deep down," she said.

"I understand," I repeated, as I realized no matter how crazy any of the things she made me do were, many of them things I'd never have even considered doing before she presented them to me, I'd eventually found every one of those acts liberating, satisfying, and even life altering. However, there was a problem, which was except for a few people in the 'Rose crowd' I guess I could call it, there wasn't anyone I could talk to about the crazy things I'd done, or the way I'd loved every one of them, from sucking cock to getting fucked, and that was perhaps the only thing I was still struggling with. "The problem is I can't share this new side of me with anyone."

"I can understand that, but all in good time," she smiled, kissing me briefly. "Wait here."

I did, standing completely naked in her bedroom as she, also naked, went to her dresser drawer. She returned with something in her hand and said, as she knelt before me, "Next though, we need to work on restricting your pleasure."

"We do?" I asked, thinking that was an odd thing to do.

"Yes, the longer a man is denied his release, the more intense his inevitable release will be," she explained, as she attached a metal latticework ball of sorts to my shriveled cock.

My eyes went wide as I recalled Alyssa's caging comment.

"Yes, you need to understand not only mentally, but deep down in your heart, that your primary focus is always to place the pleasure of others first, that your purpose in life is to spread pleasure to the people around you," she said, sounding a little like a 60s hippie.

"I can do that by wearing this?" I asked, the contraption feeling so strange on my cock.

"Yes, because you'll no longer be able to get completely hard, and that will shift your focus from the pleasure you want to the pleasure you can give," she explained, now sounding like a sex therapist.

"Why can't I do both?" I asked, not finding this newest path comfortable or appealing.

"The sacrifice which causes sorrow to the doer of the sacrifice is no sacrifice," Rose said, as she turned a key on the metal object and stood up. "Real sacrifice lightens the mind of the doer and gives him a sense of peace and joy."

As I stood there looking down at my cock looking so pathetic in a cage, she kissed me. "Gandhi."

"Gandhi said men should be caged?" I asked.

"No, silly," she smiled, taking my hand and leading me to her bed. "He was saying joy comes from placing the welfare of others first."

"But I won't be coming," I joked awkwardly.

"No, not for a while," she agreed, as she lay down. "But when you eventually do, it will be both earth-shaking and life-altering."

As I lay down beside her I pointed out, "Everything I've done since meeting you has been life-altering."

"That's sweet of you to say, and yes, that's always been my intent," she said, kissing me again, this time for a few minutes... not passionately... but intimately... and tenderly... like lovers.

That said, it was enough to get my cock beginning to rise again... albeit briefly... as it was abruptly stopped by the cage, creating slight discomfort, although thankfully it wasn't painful. It provided me with an oddly pleasurable mindset as I realized while her tongue explored my mouth, that she now not only owned my mind, body and soul, but she literally had my cock under lock and key.

Breaking the kiss, she looked down at my caged cock mindlessly attempting to break free from its captivity and said, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"Okay," I said, not sure this was something I wanted to get used to.

"And in case you're wondering," she said, "you can pee with it on, and shower."

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, I found you a top quality cage you can keep on twenty-four-seven, until I decide to unlock it," she said, kissing me again.

"And how do I earn the privilege of getting it unlocked?" I asked, realizing it would indeed be a privilege I'd need to earn.

"Complete obedience," she smiled.

"I can do that," I said, thinking I'd been doing it ever since I met her. "I've been getting lots of practice recently," I joked.

"I know, sweetheart. By the way, you looked so hot getting fucked."

"Thanks," I said. Then after a pause, not sure how to take that, "I guess."

"That was definitely a compliment," she assured me. "Watching the man I love getting railed by a big dick is fucking, cunt-leaking hot."