Hypnosissy 08: Hot Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The man you love?" I asked, focusing on those earlier words, and not on the nasty visual that followed.

"You silly slut," she said, looking at me in the eye, "You should know by now how much I love you."

"I'd hoped so," I said, my heart melting from her tender look.

"I wouldn't go to all this trouble for someone I didn't love, Brian," she said, kissing me again.

"I love you too," I said, feeling so completely at home beside her. Love being a platform from which I wanted to do anything to show her I loved her unconditionally. "That must be the joy in sacrifice Gandhi was talking about."

"I know you do, and yes, you've got it," she smiled. "Now get some rest; the next level of your training starts tomorrow."

"And what's that?" I asked, unsure of what could still be left.

"Ohhhhh," she said, reaching down and placing her hand adjacent to my caged cock, "you sexy slut, we're still just getting started. And no, I won't spoil the surprise by telling you beforehand."

"I don't know why that both excites and scares me," I smiled, my cock desperately trying to break free from its restrictive cage.

"Ohhhhhhh," she smiled, kissing me one last time, "it should do both, so you're right on target."

And just like last night, she snuggled into me and drifted away into slumber, while I lay awake attempting to process yet another wild night, and tried to get used to having a cage around my cock.

As I tried to fall asleep, I couldn't get some of her last words out of my head, 'We're still just getting started'.

And I'd meant what I said... it did indeed scare me... but as had always been the case ever since she walked into my life... it excited me even more... enough to get my cock again try to rise up, but to no avail.

'Just getting started'... shit... I couldn't even fathom what my loving enchantress might have in store for me next.

But... as always... I was dying to find out.

THE END

COMING NEXT:

HypnoSissy 9: Hurtling Deeper into Submission