Hypnosissy 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I was hungry right now!

Fuck, I was frustrated as I fucked myself and my cock sat there helplessly... even though I saw pre-cum leaking out of my poor cock head.

A shemale with a decent sized dick was lying on her back and getting drilled in her ass-pussy until she came all over herself: A sissy only comes from getting her pussy fucked. And it was true: she hadn't been touching herself at all.

I recalled the intensity of Rose pegging me, and also the intense orgasm from Alyssa's shemale cock pounding me until I came... without a doubt, prostate orgasms were unlike anything else I'd ever experienced.

A girl in pigtails fucked herself with a dildo: A sissy loves her toys.

As I fucked myself with my new toy, I had to agree. Fucking myself while I watched these vids really enhanced the experience. If I wasn't caged, I imagine I would have shot my load by now... but instead I was enjoying the sweet sensations of self-fucking seemingly endlessly. (Is self-fucking a term? If not, I claim it.)

A girl took at least six loads in a few seconds all over her face: For a sissy, it's the more the merrier.

As I thought of my BBC bathroom time, the sex party, the church male gatherings and the nerd glory hole, I had to admit that the slogan was definitely correct. It also made me wonder what it would be like to be deluged by that many loads at once. My biggest surprise about getting my first facial wasn't the stickiness or gooey-ness, but just the knowledge that warm cum was splattering my face. So now the idea of six or more cocks surrounding my face and spewing their loads onto it was really hot!

A girl was sucking a suction cock dildo attached to a wall, and then turning around and riding it: A sissy understands that practice makes perfect.

Although I understood the sentiment, I was more focused on the toy. Could you just walk into a typical adult store and get dildos that stuck to a wall so you could fuck yourself hands free? Did I want such a thing?

Two black girls in cheerleader uniforms were on their knees taking turns sucking a white cock: Sissies share.

Nope. Not happening. Not because I didn't want to share... okay, the truth is I'd want the cock to myself... but no way did I want to be on my knees next to another guy... that would be gay... although now that I thought of it, Camry and I had worked on Alyssa's cock together before she took my anal real cock virginity. And last Saturday when Sammy had mentioned the possibility of our sharing someone's cock, I'd thought it sounded hot.

I laughed at myself that I'd recently been on an anal virginity loss to a strap-on date, followed the next night by a losing my anal virginity to a real cock date. Weird!

A shemale was being railed by another shemale: A sissy doesn't have an asshole, a sissy has a pussy.

Although a dictionary would disagree, being told I had a pussy, and first Rose and then Alyssa fucking my pussy, enhanced the intensity of my pleasure as in my head I became a woman being fucked.

A teacher was in her classroom on her knees, her hands together in supplication as if she was praying, as she looked upwards and was clearly begging to suck the cock directly before her: A sissy begs for real cock.

I smirked, recalling my begging for real cock too. I'd begged to suck Elmer's cock earlier today. When a cock was in front of me, I had to have it. I had to suck it. I had to extract its cum.

Since I was so horny, I texted Eugene: You available?

As I waited and kept fucking my ass, I kept watching the mind-altering hypnotic suggestions, the girls' voices, the words on the screen, and the wicked videos had me completely mesmerized and craving cock... any cock.

A Russian-looking brunette shemale came in her own hand, and then ate it: A sissy loves the taste of cum, including her own.

Although I hadn't thought about it until it was mentioned, I wondered what mine tasted like. So mindlessly, as the video had earlier told me I was, I brought my fingers to my caged cock... which was steadily leaking with sticky precum... took a little, and put it in my mouth.

It was so little it didn't remotely quench my thirst for cum.

I glanced at my phone... no response.

I sighed.

I girl in a weird cat costume licked cum off the floor: Sissies don't waste cum.

Why would anyone waste cum? It's delicious! As soon as I thought this, I shook my head. I was definitely harboring sissy thoughts.

For one thing, I was dying for a cock right... fucking... now!

Still no response from Eugene, so he was likely already in bed... so I texted Mr. Watson, who'd given me his cell number after the poker party semi orgy, and who lived just a couple blocks away: Awake? I need cock now!!!

A pretty blonde, a little chubby, was getting slapped in the face by a cock while another one fucked her from behind: Sissies love to be degraded and humiliated.

As I was fucking my ass faster now, I thought how I hated that being true. The name calling, the rough treatment, the humiliation, all enhanced my pleasure and my desire to please... but not my self esteem.

I hated it.

But it was something I seemed to have no control over.

My phone buzzed from Mr. Watson: Yeah. Come on over.

The dildo was deep in my ass as the lengthy video ended with the words: End of Sissy training Part 1.

What perfect timing!

I slowly pulled the dildo out of my ass... with a popping sound when it did... I got dressed... snuck out of the house, and jogged to Mr. Watson's house.

Once inside, I said, "I need your cock now."

"I want yours too," he said, wearing only a robe.

"That isn't possible," I said, having watched his cock sucking and ass taking ability on that poker night.

"What? Why not?" he asked.

"I'm caged," I admitted.

"Really?" he said.

"Yeah, my girlfriend has custody of the key," I said, a little embarrassed, as I dropped before him and tugged open his robe.

"You really are hungry," he said, as I wolfed his completely soft cock into my mouth.

"She also has me watching some really weird videos," I said, as I swirled my tongue around his cock.

"Sissy videos?"

"Yeah, how do you know that?"

"I've seen them all."

"They're very powerful," I said as his cock hardened.

"Agreed," he said, as I enjoyed the feel of his cock hardening in my mouth. As it hardened, he warned, "I may take a while to come, I ass fucked Coach Jones a couple hours ago while he was fucking someone else."

"Coach Jones?" I gasped, taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Yeah, he loves getting his ass fucked and sucking cock," Mr. Watson said.

"No way," I said. Coach Jones not just my football coach, but ex-military and ex-NFL.

"Yeah, lots of military men either fuck other men or get fucked by other men," he said, as I licked his hardening shaft. "I guess they don't have anyone else to fuck."

"Does he know about me?" I asked as I took Sammy's and the videos' advice and paid some attention to his balls.

"No, but I'm sure he'd love to take your cock in either of his holes or let you suck his," he said. "He prefers being a bottom, but he also loves to fuck straight guys and jocks' asses."

"I can't believe it."

"Any staff member belonging to the club, as well as any senior who sucks or gets sucked, knows the secret password and response to indicate they're a member of the club," Mr. Watson said, as I sucked each of his balls into my mouth.

"What is it?"

"You ask 'Do you play golf?' and he responds with 'I like holes in one,'" he explained.

"Corny," I said, still processing.

"Yeah, it's been around for years," he said. "The club has over five hundred alumni, and it goes back to the sixties."

"No way."

"Yeah, and the annual reunion is the weekend after next."

"And what does that look like?"

"Hundreds of men enjoying a massive orgy."

"Any women?"

"Only two shemales," he said. "They were men back when they joined the club."

"And this club is real?"

"Yeah, there are around two dozen of your senior classmates in the club, as well as over half the male faculty," he said, as I made my way back up.

"Do any girls know about this club?" I asked.

"I'm sure some of them have suspicions, but I don't think so."

"And how does someone join the club?" I asked, curious to learn which classmates were members, and eager to learn more about this upcoming men-only orgy.

"I can schedule you for an initiation," he said, "but it will include your being required to do some very faggoty things on video to make sure you're serious. And then the video will be stored securely and permanently, in case you ever decide to out anyone."

"Sounds like a cult," I said, going back to swirling my tongue around his cock head.

"Not at all," he said. "You can drop out anytime you want. Some quit when they go to college, some stay away once they get married, although most of us, over ninety percent, remain members for life, and half of the ones who do leave come back eventually."

"Crazy," I said.

"Want me to set up an initiation?" he asked. "It would have to be this Saturday if you want to take part in the reunion."

"Definitely," I said, thinking I'd finally have a safe group of people and friends I could talk to about my sexual awakening, which would be nice.... Plus, I was fucking curious to know which of my teammates sucked cock too, and the idea of a massive cock orgy was making my caged cock throb.

"I'll make it happen," he said, as I took his cock and sucked.

I sucked for a good fifteen minutes, before he deposited his load in my mouth. He didn't explode in there, but it oozed into my mouth so I could savour his cum, even while I recalled this cock had last been in the coach's ass... crazy! It was obvious he'd showered since then, which I appreciated.

Once all done, I stood up and said, "Thanks, I really needed that."

"Anytime," he said. "By the way, once you're in the club, you'll have so much cock available, you won't know what to do with yourself."

"I could just suck some more cock," I shrugged, and then realized how sissy and gay that sounded.

"There are three members living between your house and mine," he said.

"No way," I said.

"And one of your closest friends loves getting ass fucked," he added.

"God, I need to know who he is," I said.

"Soon," he said. "Very soon."

"Well, I should get home, I've got school tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess you should," he nodded agreement.

I headed out, went home and got into bed... the taste of his cum still lingering in my mouth, my cock still throbbing in the cage, and my ass feeling a little empty.

A secret men's sex club!

Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

THE END OF HypnoSissy: Hurtling Deeper into Submission

Coming next: HypnoSissy Chapter 10.