Hypnosissy 10

Story Info
Brian dives deeper into sissification and anal sex.
11.9k words
4.73
72.1k
128

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING PLEASE READ:

-This is a hypnosis story with potentially influential subliminal messages within it.

-The story also contains hypnosis video scenes.

-So if you begin behaving differently after reading this story and all your friends start pointing fingers, don't come crying to me: you've been warned.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea and the intriguing revelation that hypno sissy videos exist in the first place.

Note 2: Of course, all participants are at least 18 years old.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing.

Note 4: This tenth story will make more sense if you first read the first nine. But in case you don't have time, or you've read them a while ago and need a refresher:

HypnoSissy 1: Becoming a Cocksucker

A cocky 18-year-old high school senior, Brian, tries to seduce a pretty college girl, Rose, but instead is seduced by her. Rose, after allowing him to go down on her a couple of times, gives him a USB with a dozen videos that she assigns him to watch (unknown to him they are hypno-sissy videos) and gradually he begins to get curious about sucking cock and eating cum. After watching all 12, Brian is summoned to Rose's college dorm and before the night is done, he sucks his first cock and swallows his first load of cum.

HypnoSissy 2: Becoming a Cum Slut

Brian, having had his first cock, is given by the beautiful, mysterious Rose a second set of videos to watch. Watching the second set, his hunger for cock builds until he meets a stranger at lunchtime in a van, and then is taken to a gloryhole by Rose, where he gets to suck on five very different cocks.

HypnoSissy 3: Big Nerd's Cock

Brian spends the day after the gloryhole visit desperately trying to avoid the nerd he'd sucked there. Of course by now his hunger for cock and cum control his very being, and in the end he succumbs to the nerd, one he'd bullied for years. After sucking and swallowing the cum from this nerd's big cock he learns a shocking secret... he's Rose's brother. The chapter ends with Brian receiving a new USB from Rose.

HypnoSissy 4: Cum Cravings

Brian watches four more training videos, each reinforcing the proposition that he's a cock sucker and his natural purpose is to serve. After four days, Rose picks him up to take him to a special sex party where he serves six men and is given a circle jerk baptism (sprinkling, not immersion) before serving another man. After watching a few wild sex acts, he sucks one more cock for the road; he then accepts a business card from a mysterious stranger who orders him to text him tomorrow. The chapter ends with Rose fucking him in the car and deciding he's ready for the next step in his training.

HypnoSissy 5: Ecclesiastical Sucking

Brian goes to meet the mysterious stranger, who is a Minister in a very unorthodox church. Brian's job interview is to suck two cocks, which he aces easily. He then is trained in the art of cock sucking by the church's GILF secretary before he gets to fuck and come in her ass. The chapter ends with Rose inviting him over for some new videos.

HypnoSissy 6: Educated to be Pegged

Brian watches more hypno sissy videos including some with shemales and focusing on anal sex... with the climactic conclusion being he gets pegged by Rose.

HypnoSissy Ch. 07

Brian is offered the opportunity to suck off eight nerds at a glory hole at an all nerd's party, and after desperately tying to resist the temptation, he ends up going there and sucking eight cocks, fucking one, and getting blown himself.

HypnoSissy Ch. 08

Brian loses his actual anal virginity in a wild foursome with Rose, Camry and a sexy shemale.

HypnoSissy Ch. 09

Rose gives Brian a cage to wear and retains possession of the key, and she assigns him even more intense Hypnosissy videos to watch, while now he also fucks himself with a dildo. Brian outs himself to a musical nerd named Elmer by sucking his cock at school. He learns about a large secret society of male cock suckers and other perverts that spans generations, which he decides to join.

And now... Chapter 10 of Brian's continued wild sexual awakening....

TUESDAY

I slept in. I mean I really slept in. When I finally opened my eyes and rolled over, I saw it was already 11 o'clock.

Oops.

I was home alone and realized there was no way to make it to my last class before lunch, which started in ten minutes... so what did I do? I flipped open my laptop, grabbed the dildo I'd cleaned when I got home before crashing, and pressed play on video 4.

As I lubed the dildo, I began watching Sissy training part two.

A girl with blonde hair with red streaks sucked a cock. A caption read: A sissy craves cock.

I laughed. That should have been the very first piece of advice. Which I guess it was, for part two. Just a few seconds of watching a girl sucking a faceless man's cock, and I was indeed craving cock.

A girl in workout clothing was on a workout machine doing weights while sitting on a cock: A sissy maintains her body fit to fuck.

Well, that's one thing I did right. I was in amazing shape. Although I was pretty sure my heavily muscled body was far from the stereotypical image of a sissy... as I moved the lubed dildo to my pussy. Fuck, on the other hand, I was automatically referring to my ass as a pussy now.

A woman in all black leather had her boot on a girl's head: A sissy knows all actual women are superior to her.

As I thought about my beautiful Rose, I realized this was certainly true from where I stood. And although society was principally controlled by men, they were often married to strong-minded women.

I slid the dildo into my pussy slowly and moaned... the timing ironic as the next video clipped.

A big bootied black woman was bent over for a large bald man and was clearly taking it in the ass: A sissy takes it in her ass.

I couldn't do anything but smirk as the dildo slid deep into my ass. A cock sucker sucks cock. A faggot sucks and gets fucked. A sissy sucks and gets fucked too, but she's also feminized.

Based on that logic, I was no longer just a cock sucker... or just a faggot... but in the process of becoming sissified.

A very large woman was being roughly face fucked while wearing full Victorian era wear: A sissy's mouth is not made for talking.

As I began slowly fucking my ass, I mused that when a dick was balls deep in my mouth, talking was pretty much impossible. Which didn't actually matter, at least not in my case, since once a cock was in my mouth, I didn't want to talk. I didn't suck cock to make friends, I sucked cock to earn myself some cum.

A woman with her makeup a mess and drenched in cum is drinking a full martini glass of yet more cum: A sissy's favourite beverage is cum.

It was weird how the video seemed to be reading my mind. I enjoyed sucking cock, enjoyed being on my knees, enjoyed being called names, enjoyed being humiliated and enjoyed being used. I did it for the sexual rush and for the delicious cum I was now completely addicted to.

I was pretty sure regardless of Rose's influence over me, there was no way I could ever stop sucking cock and swallowing cum.

A black woman and a white woman were side by side sucking cock at a gloryhole: Any sissy loves gloryholes.

Well, tough to argue. A gloryhole had everything I liked. A line-up of cock, loads of cum, and the anonymity I needed. The nerd glory hole had been exhilarating, even though I'd outed myself to Sammy that night and to Elmer the next day.

A girl in pretty pink panties with polka dots poses for the camera: A sissy loves cute girly panties.

As I fucked my ass, I pondered which panties I should wear today. I had a pink pair with butterflies... they were definitely cute, definitely girly. I shook my head again at the thoughts formulating in my head.

A close-up of a redhead with her mouth wide open as a creamy load spewed into her mouth: For a sissy, cum is the reward.

I smiled because I'd thought that exact same thing just a couple minutes ago.

A hot blonde proceeded from one cock to another with complete lust, dazed: A sissy's ultimate dream is to become a completely unthinking bimbo.

The term bimbo in my mind meant a dumb blonde... I know, stereotypical, but that's how I saw it. I might be a lot of things, but not a bimbo.

A shemale fucked herself with a massive dildo, way longer and thicker than the one currently buried in my pussy: A Sissy's best friend is her dildo... the bigger the better.

As I fucked my own hole, this made me wonder about getting a thicker one, a longer one, for myself.

A woman shaved her legs in a seductive manner: A sissy's body should be completely hairless.

I didn't have a lot of hair on my chest, unlike a couple of my teammates, but I had a fair amount on my legs. I wondered if Rose would like to see me shaved.

A Latina took cocks in all three holes in a rough triple teaming: For a sissy, one is never enough.

As I watched her body getting fucked and shaking like crazy, I tried to recall whether this was a repeat from yesterday; not the video scene, but the message. Regardless, although I could never take three cocks at once since I only had two holes... the idea of two cocks in those two holes was a growing curiosity.

A cute coed took a double facial: Sissies love facials.

I preferred swallowing cum; a facial felt like a bit of a waste and was slightly disappointing, yet the humiliation factor advanced their attraction.

A massive ten-inch cock slowly disappeared into a chubby woman's mouth until the guy's balls were resting against her chin: A sissy swallows every inch.

Although so far I'd had a variety of cocks... and I'd suck a small cock just as soon as I'd suck a large one, I had to admit I preferred larger cocks... they were more majestic... which I realize sounds rather gay.

A shemale wearing a cage stood next to a bed, using both hands to fondle the tits of a girl being fucked missionary style: A sissy does not jerk off. Her only purpose is to please others.

I glanced down to my own poor neglected cock in its own cage. If he'd been roaming free, I likely would have already come by now. Was part of Rose's strategy to prevent me from jerking off? As well as stopping me from coming without jacking off? She obviously knew what was on these videos... she wasn't just the one who'd caged me, but she'd also personally selected these videos... but why? What overall purpose she wish to achieve?

A shemale with curly red hair pulled down her panties as a guy with a big, hard cock waited for her: A sissy only removes her panties for cock.

I looked at my panties lying on the floor, and then at the dildo in my ass, and thought to myself, Or for a toy.

A girl with her jeans at her ankles was bent over and taking a cock in an alley: A sissy fucks outdoors too.

This was similar to the 'Sissies fuck anywhere' from the previous video... and it made me crave cock again... so I began fucking my pussy faster.

A girl on all fours was getting fucked from behind, with a queue of men behind her waiting their turns: A sissy is always up for a train.

I'd done a blow job train of sorts at the nerd glory hole, but the idea of being bent over and taking dick after dick in my ass was a little wild... even grossly so... and yet the thought made my cock once again try to break through its steel cage... as I continued fucking myself with the dildo, wishing it was bigger.

A girl was putting on makeup: A sissy must always look pretty.

Nope.

No way did I want to wear makeup.

That wasn't a line I was willing to cross.

Nope.

A hot blonde squeezed a man's impressive package through his jeans: A sissy loves the feel of a man's big bulge.

I hadn't really thought about that before, but I saw the point... so now I was worried I'd start walking around checking out men's crotches.

Fuck!

A petite brunette had a big black cock stretching her tiny pussy: A sissy reveres a big black cock as the superior organ it is.

Although I liked all cock... there was something incredibly majestic about a black one. It had a sheer beauty that was unexplainable. It made me want more black cock. I glanced at the clock and wondered if I had time to go to the college and visit the black cock bathroom. Maybe I did.

A redhead is drenched in cum, with cocks in her pussy and her mouth: A sissy never refuses cock.

That did appear to be the truth, based on my complete weakness anytime a cock was in front of me... as the screen faded to black, displaying the words: Continued in Sissy Training Three.

I wondered how many videos were in this series. I had three more videos on hand, but Rose could have held some back to include in the next batch she'd give me.

I considered watching the next one right away, but instead I slid the dildo out of my gaping ass, hey I called it an ass, so sue me, took a quick shower and headed to the college.

I needed cock... preferably black.

Fifteen minutes later I was scuttling into the not-so-secret bathroom and found a bald black college student leaning against the counter checking out his phone.

"About time," he complained, as if I was late for an appointment.

"Hey," I said awkwardly.

"Let's go," he said, walking to the last stall.

I followed him inside.

I closed the door and dropped to my knees before him.

I fished out his cock... which was semi-hard... and took it in my mouth.

Sometimes you took your time when sucking cock... Sammy had taught me that... and other times, like now, you sucked like a slut to extract the load as quickly as possible.

As I got him hard... he texted.

Once he was hard and I began sucking, his phone rang.

"Keep sucking," was all he said as he answered the phone. It was one of the kind that hung from his ear, so once he began talking it was hands free. "Hey, Mom."

He was talking to his Mom while he got a blow job.

"Yeah, I have a few minutes before class," he answered.

So I kept sucking. I wanted something he'd been storing up, and I didn't really care who he was talking to.

So for a good five minutes, I sucked. It wasn't until he said, "Yeah, well, I need to blow," when I figured he was close.

Then when he placed his hands on both sides of my head and began face fucking me, that was another clue.

I focused on my breathing as he said, "Yeah, I'll come soon."

He then really face fucked me, and he actually let out a soft moan, "Oooookay, Momm, love you too," he said.

"Shit, I've never done that before," he told me as he fucked my face, and after another dozen or so deep thrusts, he exploded in my mouth.

He slowed down as he deposited his entire load in my mouth, and I swallowed it hungrily, a chill going up my spine and a tingle in my caged cock as he spewed into me.

Once spent, he pulled out and asked, "You a freshman?"

"A senior," I said, admiring his cock, wet with my saliva. "In high school."

"Shit," he said. "A high school cock sucker?"

"Yeah, I'm making some connections early before I start here in the fall," I said.

"I think you'll be very popular," he said, putting his dick away.

'Thanks," I said, for the compliment and for the load.

"Yeah," he chuckled slightly.

He headed out, and I looked at the time on my phone. I needed to get to school. So I reluctantly headed out with only one load in my belly. I also noticed I had a lot of text messages I hadn't yet read. But as I was walking out the door, a very chubby black man was walking in, and he asked, "Anyone else in there?"

"No," I said.

"Then get back inside," he ordered.

"I need to get going," I said.

"I wasn't asking," he said, as he walked into the bathroom and I submissively followed, realizing I'd be late for my afternoon class.

Unlike the last guy, he didn't even lead me into a stall, he just turned around at the counter, pulled down his sweats, and said, "Hurry up, faggot."

As usual, even though this guy was nerdy and overweight, plus not at all good looking, I obeyed because he had what I most wanted... cum.

I looked around and he said, "Don't worry, everyone around here knows this bathroom is only for black studs to use white queers."

I kneeled upright before him, took his smallish cock in my mouth, and thus discovered up close and personal how not all black men had super cocks.

"Yeah, all you white boys love black dick," he groaned as he hardened in my mouth.

I moaned in response, since I did indeed love black dick, which I'd just now proven in spades by driving way out of my way just to get some black dick, and then doubled down by returning to suck this next cock right in the wide open.

"You play football?" he asked, once he was hard.

My only response was a moan, as I began sucking.

The number of white football faggots is astounding," he said. "No wonder you're always slapping each other's asses."

I'd never thought anything about that, since Before Rose I'd have been considered homophobic, and yet I'd often slapped guys' asses in football uniforms and gotten mine slapped as well. I'd never considered it remotely sexual, yet why the fuck did we do it?

"Nice," a voice said as I heard the door open.

"Yeah, he's a good one," the fat guy said.

"I need to dump a load quickly," the guy said.

"Give me a minute," the fat guy said.

Knowing I now had a third cock to service, I bobbed furiously, deep throating his five-inch cock and using Sammy's extra saliva trick, I had him coming in my mouth about a minute after the other guy had arrived.

"Oh, fuck yeah, faggot," the guy grunted as he spewed his load in my mouth.

Once he was done, I backed off and saw a tall skinny guy, I mean almost seven feet tall, black of course, with this shorts already down. Yes, he was wearing shorts in winter, and his massive ten inch cock was already hard and pointing directly at me.

"Nice," I said, admiring his cock and sounding like the faggot I'd recently been called.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I only have a few minutes," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, "but a cock like yours deserves to be worshipped for hours."

"Good to knooow," he moaned as I leaned forward and took his amazing cock in my mouth.

I could have spent all day worshipping this black cock, but we were both in a hurry, so once again I used the extra saliva trick, and bobbed furiously on his cock, taking about six inches in with ease.

"Oh fuck, yeah," he moaned, as I worked his dick over like the amazing cock sucker I was becoming... or perhaps had become. I had no idea if I was as good as I thought I was. I knew I hadn't gotten any complaints and a fair amount of compliments, but before being tutored by Sammy, I'd always thought even a bad blow job was still a blow job.