Hypnosissy 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please, don't stop," he moaned, clearly about to come soon.

I didn't stop. I sucked that cock good, and was rewarded with his load and commentary a few hungry bobs later, when he groaned, "Oh yesssssssss!"

He came buckets, his warm load sliding down my throat.

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, "That was amazing."

"Thanks, your cock is amazing," I said, as I leaned forward and licked a little cum about to drip down.

"You live in the dorms?" he asked.

"No, I live at home."

"Well, if you ever want to do this again. I'm in Culvers 217," he said, as he put his cock away.

"I can give you my number if you want to text me whenever you need a cock sucker," I said, sounding pathetically gay.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

I stood up and said, "Here, give me your phone."

'Um, okay," he said.

He gave it to me and I entered my nom du jour: Cocksucker On Call, and my number.

I handed it back to him and he said, "Thanks, man, I really need to go."

"Yeah, me too," I said, realizing as I looked at my phone again, I'd taken only eight minutes to extract two loads.

I followed him out and checked my text messages.

Most weren't important, but there was one from Rose and one from Eugene. Oddly, I clicked on Eugene's first: Sorry, cock sucker. Was already asleep and had already deposited a load in another of your teammates. If you want some today, text me.

I texted him back: Would love a load after school. Just coming into school now.

I then read Rose's text: Are you enjoying the dildo?

I responded, so horny from my three loads sprint, as well as from my dildo ass fucking and the most recent sissy video: Yeah, I wish it was bigger and that I could come.

She responded right back: Go buy one after school. I'll have another surprise for you tomorrow when I pick you up.

I responded: A key to the cage?

She responded: Sorry, no hints. You'll have to wait and see.

I sighed as I reached my vehicle and got a text from Eugene: We will have to see. Just dumped a load in a buddy of yours ass. R you taking it in the ass yet?

My cock twitched at his question. Yet not wanting to give him that knowledge yet, he already had plenty on me, I didn't respond, and just drove to school.

I got shit from my teacher for being late, but then the afternoon went by quickly. When the last bell rang and I was heading to my locker, I received a text from Eugene: Now, cock sucker. Same place as before.

So I turned around and went to my secret cock sucking rendezvous spot with Eugene.

Once inside, he asked, "How many cocks today so far?"

"Three," I answered, "and yours will be the fourth," not at all ashamed of that number.

"Slow day then," he smirked as I walked up to him.

"Still young," I said succinctly, as I dropped to my knees and took his cock out.

"I still can't believe how enthusiastic a cock sucker you've become," he said, as I took his hard cock in my mouth.

I just moaned in response, since my focus was his cock and cum.

"What I mean is, I've been sucked by quite a few of your teammates, and fucked a couple of them, but none of them are as dedicated to being cock whores as you are."

I know he was saying this to belittle me, and it was working, but as was always the case when I had a cock in my mouth, I didn't care about my dignity or pride, and belittlement was my close friend.

Whenever a dick was in front of me or in my mouth, I was happy to own whatever term someone cared to address me as: cock sucker, faggot, sissy... all terms that only enhanced my humiliation, which automatically triggered my desire to please them.

"So... are you ready to take this cock in your ass?" he asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"Not yet," I answered, after too lengthy a pause, even though part of me wanted to bend over like in the videos and take it like a sissy.

"You sure?" he asked, "You don't seem very confident about that statement."

"It's just that a cock sucker is one thing," I said.

"We both know you're a complete size queen faggot, Brian," he said, slapping my face with his cock before sliding it into my mouth. "It's only a matter of time before you'll be begging me to fuck that ass of yours."

With his cock back in my mouth, I wasn't obligated to respond or to make eye contact... as my desire to get ass fucked again grew... Rose's pegging me last Friday and Alyssa, the hot shemale who'd properly ass fucked me the very next night, being far from unpleasant experiences... and truth was, I planned to go buy a bigger dildo to fuck myself with immediately after I left here... so I was definitely getting some variety of dick in my ass in the near future.

Yet I wasn't sure I was ready to give Eugene even more power over me. I'd trust Rose with my life, but Eugene, not so much.

Thankfully the decision was made for me at least for now, as he grunted and deposited his load in my mouth.

Once spent, he said, "It's only a matter of time, Brian. You'll submit just like all the others have."

"Maybe," I said, those two syllables far from any defiant denial.

"Oh? Your saying 'maybe' tells me you already know you're going to become a bottom bitch for me," he said. "And I'm in no hurry, I have no shortage of cock suckers and muscular bottoms to keep me busy."

"I still find it crazy how upside down the school hierarchy is behind the scenes," I observed.

As he put his cock away, he shrugged, "It's always been that way. Jocks hide their sissy desires behind bullying and intimidation, but nerds like me always know the truth, and learn how to take advantage of it."

"The truth?" I asked, still on my knees.

"Yes, the truth that most bullies are secretly gay, but they haven't yet come to grips with their desire to suck cock and to get fucked... I imagine it's a very confusing time for them, poor things." I suspected he didn't feel all that sorry for them; or I suppose I should say 'us'.

I finally stood up and opened up enough to admit. "This has been a very confusing time for me."

"I realize that. And it's true even though you're extremely fortunate," he said. "Rose is guiding you step by step through this confusing journey. Most jock faggots don't have that guidance and support, and they often end up resenting themselves, and some even end up harming themselves as they resist their inner carnal lust and their confusing inner sexuality."

"Really?" I asked, he was actually making some sense.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Society has defined being an acceptable man in a very restricted fashion, limited to a very tight box, and many teenagers are terrified of attempting to test the limits of that box, since if they do, they'll be ridiculed, outcast, shamed, or even disowned by their friends, and even their parents."

"I guess," I said, wondering what my Dad would think if he had even an inking of the things I'd done since meeting Rose. He was so impressed by how hot she was, and that his son was dating a college girl. But what if he saw beyond those labels?

"I've got to go," he said, looking at his watch... like a nerd, he still had a watch.

"Yeah, me too," I said.

Twenty-five minutes later, I was in an adult store.

Although it was awkward to bring them to the counter, I purchased two new dildos. One eight inches long and thicker than before, and the other a ten-inch suction cup one.

I felt everyone there judging me, even though they probably weren't... yet I bought them successfully and scurried out.

I wanted to watch the next video right away, but Mom asked for my help with supper. So it wasn't until eight, after supper and watching some television with my parents and finishing an essay for English, before I was lubing up the eight inch dildo, saving the suction cup for when the parents were asleep, and clicking on video number five.

The video began while I was still lubing the dildo.

A nerdy girl wearing thick coke bottle glasses was deep throating a huge cock: Sissies always deep throat.

As I brought the new bigger, thicker, dildo to my pussy, I had to agree. There was something adrenaline raising about taking a large cock all the way down your throat. The bigger the cock, the bigger the rush.

A black-haired beauty was riding one cock, sucking another, and stroking two more with her hands: A sissy multitasks.

I wondered what that would be like. To be working on four cocks all at once. I concluded the idea of multiple cocks was a major turn-on, and I was already hoping I'd be allowed to try it out at this upcoming secret all male sex party. I wondered if I could smoothly ride a cock in my ass while sucking another one and stroking two more.

I'd certainly like to try.

I slid my larger new dildo into my pussy, letting out a loud whimper as the toy stretched me much more than the last one had... a sharp but strangely satisfying pain burning inside me as I slowly slid it deeper into myself.

A girl in a sexy black dress and pantyhose was posing for photos: A sissy owns at least one sexy black dress.

As I slid the dildo ever so slowly into myself, I still didn't like the idea of wearing girls' outerwear. Panties yes, pantyhose maybe, but never a dress... not anything feminine on the outside where everyone would see it.

A girl with pink short hair ate a shemale's asshole: A sissy eats assholes.

This was another deal breaker for me. It simply didn't have any appeal, not to mention it being completely unsanitary. It was only then I put two and two together and realized I'd already sucked Eugene's cock sometimes after he'd ass fucked someone. That said, it hadn't tasted like anything other than yummy cock.

Yummy cock?

Sigh.

That was pretty gay.

My pussy still burned, but still bearably, and the dildo was now all the way inside me.

A shemale was getting thoroughly fucked by a large woman with a strap-on: The sissy doesn't fuck the woman, the woman fucks the sissy.

Although the video was hot and I'd found getting pegged exhilarating, the idea of my never again getting to fuck Rose was heartbreaking. Couldn't I have it all?

I didn't want to be a guy who only sucked cock and maybe got fucked, end of story.

I wanted to be with a woman who understood the feminine side of me... but who also saw me as a man.

I wanted Rose. I wanted both sides of her.

A massive... like twelve inches or better... cock was shoved into a large black ass: For a sissy, no cock is too big.

As I began slowly to fuck my ass, I wondered how large a cock could actually fit into an ass, an actual pussy, or a mouth... or did it depend on the couple's respective body types?

No doubt a supersized cock was just a particularly magnificent example of God's work.

A shemale with a caged cock and wearing a bra over her small tits was being fucked: A sissy's clitty is always caged.

I sighed as I looked at my deflated and defeated cock inside his little cage... with a little pre-cum leaking from the cock head. I certainly hoped I wouldn't ALWAYS be caged! That cage was definitely in control of me... making my orgasms and even my visible arousal totally dependent upon Rose... but as much as I loved sucking cock, I also wanted the ability to fuck. Rose for sure, but Sammy's ass would also be amazing.

The gaping hole of a shemale with cum leaking from it: A sissy isn't finished with a cock until her gaping asshole is leaking cum.

I noticed they called it an asshole instead of a pussy this time. I found the inconsistent nomenclature a little confusing. Should it be called a pussy or an ass? Then I shook my head at my silly caring about the semantics of what someone called it... even as I kept thinking, as I slowly fucked my ass, which was by now was no longer burning, except perhaps for a real cock, what a real cock would feel like.

A brunette in a ponytail sucked a woman wearing a red strap-on: A sissy treats a strap-on cock just like she would a real cock. For her, cock is cock.

As I watched this one, I pondered the message. Sure, sucking a strap-on presented its own erotic, submissive humiliation, and would likely conclude with the cock in her pussy. Yet for me the best part of sucking cock was the sweet load of creamy cum I'd extract. So I would always prefer a real cock to a fake one... yet knowing my submissive nature and my eagerness to please, I'm sure I'd still work that strap-on cock the same way I would a real throbbing, pulsing one.

A bald girl sucked on a man's ball: Sissies treat the balls with wonder and awe. For after all, that's where their yummy treat is lurking.

I shook my head as I began to fuck my ass a little faster, now more stretched, and thus accommodating to the extra length and width. Sometimes the video seemed to be reading my mind... I'd just been thinking about cum... the ultimate goal of every cock sucker.

A small redhead was bent over a large woman's legs getting spanked: A sissy gets spanked.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this one. I didn't find it arousing at all, I didn't even like the idea of spanking a woman. I'd fucked a MILF once who wanted me to spank her, and when I did, I thought it was awkward even though she kept begging me for harder. It was weird.

A black as night woman was between the legs of a white as snow woman, eating a creampie: Sissies especially love eating pussy when it is full of alpha male cum.

I loved cum. I'd begun to enjoy eating pussy... with Rose's pussy. The idea of a cunt filled with cum was now very, very appealing.

A girl was bent over a classroom desk, her long hair being pulled by a man who had to be her teacher, as he slammed into her roughly: A sissy loves it rough.

When I was the man doing the fucking I loved to fuck a woman hard, and most of the time she told me she wanted it that way.

The two times I'd been fucked... first with Rose pegging me and the next night with the shemale Alyssa fucking me good and proper... had both included some hard fucking that had gotten me to spew my load, so... I guessed... I too liked rough fucking.

Thinking that, I began to fuck my pussy faster, my cock begging to be let out of its prison.

A shemale shaved the pubes from around her small cock, and then shaved around her butthole: A sissy keeps her clitty and pussy shaved at all times.

I'd considered shaving the area around my dick, but that was no longer accessible. As for my asshole, I wasn't sure I had much, if any, back there.

A close-up of a girl in sunglasses opened her mouth to show a big load of cum: A sissy always shows her bull his cum before swallowing it.

I'd never done that, although most of the time the load exploded in my mouth and went straight down my throat before I had a real chance even to savour the heavenly taste. But I'm sure, given the opportunity and the order, I'd willingly do so.

A tattooed girl with cocks in all three holes was crouching next to a large woman also with three cocks in all her holes: A sissy loves a gang bang. The more cocks the better.

Since I was already drooling in anticipation of next Saturday's gay orgy... this reminder had my cock again desperately trying to rise and salute. The upcoming plethora of cock seemed too good to be true, and no doubt an occasion where everyone would be in the same boat. They all loved cock, or they loved to get sucked or fucked, or both. The only frightening aspect I could see was my encountering some guys who knew me. But I'd also know them, so we'd be on level ground and we'd be able just to relax and get on with the versions of sex we'd all be there for!

A pretty girl in sexy lingerie was upright on her knees, with her hands begging like a puppy and with her mouth wide open, as a big cock swayed before her: A sissy is most at home on her knees, with her mouth open and ready to service any cock available.

Since Rose, I'd never felt both more and less comfortable than when I was on my knees. At first I'd been riddled with anxiety and existential               questions about my own manhood, yet unable to resist the cock before me; but now I felt perfectly at home on my knees before any cock... which I'd proven on numerous occasions.

I was also growing into the thrill of being on all fours and taking a dick in my pussy... something I wished I could be doing right now... this dildo making me feel really good... but reaching behind myself so awkwardly, I lacked enough smoothness to fuck myself at a good, or even a steady pace.

Another girl was on her knees, this time on all fours, crawling like a dog while being led by a leash with a dildo tail in her ass: A sissy is a pet for cock.

The collar, the leash... those both turned me on and terrified me. I hated confined places. I avoided crowded elevators, since I didn't like feeling closed in. Yet the idea of having a pet was hot... although I supposed as a sissy, I'd be the one being led.

A shemale wearing a cage was finger banging her own asshole: A sissy fingers her own asshole whenever there isn't a cock to fill it.

I'd never considered fingering my ass, and now that I owned two dildos, each of them way bulkier than any of my fingers, I couldn't see any point in fingering myself. Why settle for something inadequate unnecessarily?

A shemale in pink panties was humping the edge of a bed: A sissy wears panties whenever she has the rare privilege of running her clitty.

At first the image just seemed odd and puzzling. But then I realized I was so fucking horny right now, I too would hump anything if I was allowed to cum.

A girl on all fours was serenely waiting for cock: A sissy is always the perfect mindless submissive.

Although I hadn't seen myself at all like that before embarking upon these sissy training videos, now I did. Since now once a cock was in front of me, I was completely obedient, completely mindless, focused on only one thing... the loaded cock before me. I wasn't considering my masculinity, I wasn't considering my own pleasure... just the guy's cock and his cum.

God, I needed cock!

I needed cum!

I needed just to be on my knees sucking a dick!

Any dick!

A girl was taking a massive load in her open mouth, her face already coated in cum: For a sissy, being a cum bucket, a cum dumpster, a cum slut is her sole purpose in life.

'Sole purpose in life' seemed extreme. Yet as of late, those various descriptions of me did appear to be my sole purpose. To get guys off and to swallow their loads. And those terms were no longer insults, but rather strange turn-ons that enhanced the kinkiness of my actions.

A cute-looking bride was clasping a garter to her stocking: A sissy loves garter-belts and stockings, since they keep her slut pussy unobstructed for any cock that comes along.

The idea of wearing nylons, whether they were pantyhose, stockings, or even thigh highs, was very intriguing, and I'd noticed over half of the girls in these videos were wearing some version of sexy hosiery.